Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Why would you mix a conventional vaccine with an RNA vaccine??

 

And why would you need two doses anyway? But if you did it would be of one type or the other, not a cross.

 

I admit I know little bout vaccines, but this just reaks of total BS to me on any level.

 

 

Like you say, they don't give a shit and most likely as you, we will see the real second wave.....

 

Hopefully when the dead bodies do pile up, God rest their souls, we will see a real resistance. Hopefully not too many will suffer as a result. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2635

  • oddsnsods

    2108

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    1945

  • SimonTV

    1714

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hopefully when the dead bodies do pile up, God rest their souls, we will see a real resistance. Hopefully not too many will suffer as a result.

you won't see that,because it would expose them

 

it is ethernal balance on the edge of manipulation without taking it to far

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2021 at 2:30 AM, zarkov said:

Catherine Austin Fits, Full Interview, Planet Lockdown

Some elements of truth no doubt. Interesting, disturbing.

 

 

I knew I'd seen this lady somewhere 

 

 

760full-bo'-selecta!----------------------------------(2002--2004)-screenshot.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

SHIT JUST GOT REAL WAKE UP MAYDAY MAYDAY

 

"NY State now legalizing concentration camps for non vax'd"

 

 

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

 

Assembly Bill A416

 
2021-2022 Legislative Session

Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

 

 


And so it begins, so we were right all along about them using these empty Walmart buildings, lets just hope we were wrong about all these black, plastic empty coffin cases they have lurking around plus the guillotine's.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I was sitting in my car this afternoon while my wife was in the supermarket.......I was able to see the walled busy road and pavement about 30 yards behind me....The people walking this pavement were not heading for or coming from the supermarket......I thought I'd count the next 100 that passed and see how many were muzzled in the fresh air.......to my horror it was 57.

I waited a few minutes and then repeated my experiment.

This time it was 62.

We are fucked.

 

I thought we only counted sheep to help us go to sleep.🐑🐑🐑🐑

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I was sitting in my car this afternoon while my wife was in the supermarket.......I was able to see the walled busy road and pavement about 30 yards behind me....The people walking this pavement were not heading for or coming from the supermarket......I thought I'd count the next 100 that passed and see how many were muzzled in the fresh air.......to my horror it was 57.

I waited a few minutes and then repeated my experiment.

This time it was 62.

We are fucked.


Couldn’t agree more. I just don’t understand people who don’t want to question things and open their minds, given the lies already told. Society is completely fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Why would you mix a conventional vaccine with an RNA vaccine??

 

And why would you need two doses anyway? But if you did it would be of one type or the other, not a cross.

 

I admit I know little bout vaccines, but this just reaks of total BS to me on any level.

 

 

 

I speculated about this before and got shot to pieces, so here I go again...

 

If this is all about a fake virus and fake pandemic, maybe the vaccines are fake as well?

 

Maybe further down the line there are some really noxious vaccines in store for us all. Perhaps this 'first wave' of vaccines are completely non-toxic and harmless, after all this is all about getting people used to the idea. Yes, there are reports of adverse reactions and people dying, but there could be any number of reasons for this, perhaps to fuel the 'anti-vax' conspiracies, but maybe not as a direct result of taking a 'placebo' vaccine, I really don't know.

 

When governments turn round and state that 'mixing' two unproven vaccines is "probably safe", that leads me to think that we have two vaccines that are nothing more than 'placebos', and under normal circumstances will do no harm to most people.

 

"Take the vaccine!" "Just get jabbed!"

 

At this stage, it would make no sense to me for people to be willingly injected with poison that will kill them.

 

Save all that bad stuff for a later date, once people have adjusted and acclimatised to having to have to 'have a jab' every year in order to 'keep them safe'.

 

Give it a couple of years, the 'pro-vaxxers' will be boldly stating "see you had nothing to worry about" whille the 'hesitant anti-vaxxers' will be made to look "a bit silly".

 

At that point, unleash the 'real deal' and any new deaths or 'adverse effects' can be brushed off as some 'new virus'.

 

For which we all need a 'new vaccine', which our world governments will pump ever more public money into developing.

 

Please note my use of the words "maybe" and "perhaps" before anyone decides to try and shoot me down again.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

SHIT JUST GOT REAL WAKE UP MAYDAY MAYDAY

 

"NY State now legalizing concentration camps for non vax'd"

 

 

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

 

Assembly Bill A416

 
2021-2022 Legislative Session

Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

 

 



 

 

at least it doesn’t have much public support at the moment .. 

 

 

49E47544-EF4A-4D43-B825-8E1FA02D3643.png

Edited by Sidlittle
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I speculated about this before and got shot to pieces, so here I go again...

 

If this is all about a fake virus and fake pandemic, maybe the vaccines are fake as well?

 

Maybe further down the line there are some really noxious vaccines in store for us all. Perhaps this 'first wave' of vaccines are completely non-toxic and harmless, after all this is all about getting people used to the idea. Yes, there are reports of adverse reactions and people dying, but there could be any number of reasons for this, perhaps to fuel the 'anti-vax' conspiracies, but maybe not as a direct result of taking a 'placebo' vaccine, I really don't know.

 

When governments turn round and state that 'mixing' two unproven vaccines is "probably safe", that leads me to think that we have two vaccines that are nothing more than 'placebos', and under normal circumstances will do no harm to most people.

 

"Take the vaccine!" "Just get jabbed!"

 

At this stage, it would make no sense to me for people to be willingly injected with poison that will kill them.

 

Save all that bad stuff for a later date, once people have adjusted and acclimatised to having to have to 'have a jab' every year in order to 'keep them safe'.

 

Give it a couple of years, the 'pro-vaxxers' will be boldly stating "see you had nothing to worry about" whille the 'hesitant anti-vaxxers' will be made to look "a bit silly".

 

At that point, unleash the 'real deal' and any new deaths or 'adverse effects' can be brushed off as some 'new virus'.

 

For which we all need a 'new vaccine', which our world governments will pump ever more public money into developing.

 

Please note my use of the words "maybe" and "perhaps" before anyone decides to try and shoot me down again.

 

Hmm, this is well worth thinking about G Owl🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I speculated about this before and got shot to pieces, so here I go again...

 

If this is all about a fake virus and fake pandemic, maybe the vaccines are fake as well?

 

Maybe further down the line there are some really noxious vaccines in store for us all. Perhaps this 'first wave' of vaccines are completely non-toxic and harmless, after all this is all about getting people used to the idea. Yes, there are reports of adverse reactions and people dying, but there could be any number of reasons for this, perhaps to fuel the 'anti-vax' conspiracies, but maybe not as a direct result of taking a 'placebo' vaccine, I really don't know.

 

When governments turn round and state that 'mixing' two unproven vaccines is "probably safe", that leads me to think that we have two vaccines that are nothing more than 'placebos', and under normal circumstances will do no harm to most people.

 

"Take the vaccine!" "Just get jabbed!"

 

At this stage, it would make no sense to me for people to be willingly injected with poison that will kill them.

 

Save all that bad stuff for a later date, once people have adjusted and acclimatised to having to have to 'have a jab' every year in order to 'keep them safe'.

 

Give it a couple of years, the 'pro-vaxxers' will be boldly stating "see you had nothing to worry about" whille the 'hesitant anti-vaxxers' will be made to look "a bit silly".

 

At that point, unleash the 'real deal' and any new deaths or 'adverse effects' can be brushed off as some 'new virus'.

 

For which we all need a 'new vaccine', which our world governments will pump ever more public money into developing.

 

Please note my use of the words "maybe" and "perhaps" before anyone decides to try and shoot me down again.

 

Of course, the possibility for the orchestrators of this to manipulate it any way they see fit or change it as time proceeds according to milestones achieved enveloped neatly in to an officious programme stamped and institutionalised for public consumption is a not only possible but inevitable.

I personally am expecting satellite dew, terrestrial dew (ggggg) to be well hidden but utilised to manipulate perception.

 

I also expect more dead cats to flung on the table - simultanously

Russia & China war against the west, food shortages, complete economic meltdown.

Their playbook by default must contain it all obviously, as well as the obfuscation to cloud clarity

 

That was my first thought in february when they started their crook machinations & media bread and circus mentality projections.

I actually thought they would just pile out of the country to their bunkers and watch it disintegrate.

Cut comms and energy and wait for us to implode and tear ourselves apart.

 

but

 

Life defines morality.

 

Life wants to live and as long as there is life, there is possibility and potential.

 

Keep on keeping on.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are so many possibilities though with the duplicitous cowards running the show.

 

The current vaccine may protect against a disease to be released at a later date for the purpose of wiping out all the dissenters who refused the vaccine.

 

It isn't possible to know what they've got up their sleeves, so even the knowledge that evil lies and manipulation are taking place on a global scale does not really give us much advantage over the brainwashed. 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Used wrong word.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Of course, the possibility for the orchestrators of this to manipulate it any way they see fit or change it as time proceeds according to milestones achieved enveloped neatly in to an officious programme stamped and institutionalised for public consumption is a not only possible but inevitable.

I personally am expecting satellite dew, terrestrial dew (ggggg) to be well hidden but utilised to manipulate perception.

 

I also expect more dead cats to flung on the table - simultanously

Russia & China war against the west, food shortages, complete economic meltdown.

Their playbook by default must contain it all obviously, as well as the obfuscation to cloud clarity

 

That was my first thought in february when they started their crook machinations & media bread and circus mentality projections.

I actually thought they would just pile out of the country to their bunkers and watch it disintegrate.

Cut comms and energy and wait for us to implode and tear ourselves apart.

 

but

 

Life defines morality.

 

Life wants to live and as long as there is life, there is possibility and potential.

 

Keep on keeping on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget that if all that fails they have the trump card (pun intended).......Mask shortages!

 

Can you imagine the panic? It will make the bog roll rush look like childs play.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I was sitting in my car this afternoon while my wife was in the supermarket.......I was able to see the walled busy road and pavement about 30 yards behind me....The people walking this pavement were not heading for or coming from the supermarket......I thought I'd count the next 100 that passed and see how many were muzzled in the fresh air.......to my horror it was 57.

I waited a few minutes and then repeated my experiment.

This time it was 62.

We are fucked.

 

Where I live, it is something like only 5% to 10% of faces covered outdoors, but 99.99999% of faces are covered indoors in places like shops and supermarkets.  In the supermarket, I am nearly-always the sole individual without a face covering.  On the way in, I am asked: "Have you got a mask, sir?" and I always say 'No' and walk on.  For now, they are leaving me alone, but I sense things will start to become risky and I will need to make a decision.  Today, I spotted a rare individual without a face covering, but she was wearing a large prominent exemption card on her chest!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Velma said:

 

Then... hey presto!

 

The Oxford University experimental GM vaccine was also approved and pronounced perfectly safe during pregnancy, lactation and for those with allergic reations!

 

Incredible!

 

Give it time - they are rolling out from Monday, so then they can start to list the side-effects as they happen, human guinea-pigs will be lining up in droves.

 

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

This whole lockdown bullshit better stop soon. No way i am putting up with this constant fear mongering about a fake virus for ever. 

 

If you're in the UK, it's going on till May.  Furlough scheme was extended until end of April 2021, so it definitely won't change before then.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I loathe teachers.

Ever met a nice one?......Me neither.

They work 9am to 3pm with an hours break Mon-Fri and have around 4 months paid holidays a year.

The majority of them are as thick as pig shit.

All grossly overpaid too.

 

Like you, I dislike teachers.  I have known quite a few and they have fairly standard-issue personality traits that I think they must develop in the classroom: superiority complex, wishy-washy views, moral pretensions, etc.

 

However, I wouldn't say the problem is a lack of intelligence per se.  It's more that, in common with other professionals, these people are vested heavily in the system and so not inclined to think along the lines that would involve questioning things.  Lawyers, doctors, accountants are the same.  Indeed, I would say nearly-all successful people are like this to a large degree.  It's a paradox that success makes you 'stupid' - in the sense of bourgeois, complacent and conformist.

 

Ultimately, radical social change is normally the result of the actions of a small minority in the population who are alienated enough to think about alternative possibilities, perceptive enough to see what is wrong, perspicacious enough to know what to do, and able enough to be able to do it.  Those who can do, and those who can't.....teach?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alexa said:


And so it begins, so we were right all along about them using these empty Walmart buildings, lets just hope we were wrong about all these black, plastic empty coffin cases they have lurking around plus the guillotine's.

 

 

Yes and make no mistake, these nightingale hospitals that are sitting empty... Do I have to even explain?

 

They will use these as the concentration/extermination camps.  Why else would they be sitting empty?  Why spend millions building them.  Why have they never been used?   Why have they moved all equipment, partitions, ventilators, everything out of them huh.  Why are they there sitting empty doing nothing?? The globalists are not stupid.

 

I honestly thought many many months back it was because of an upcoming WW3 involving China and they set them up to treat people. But no, I realize now what they are for.

 

This is the beginning of Nazi Germany all over again.

 

I was told the other day, all that's missing currently is the trains and the concentration camps. Nope. All that's missing is the trains.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I speculated about this before and got shot to pieces, so here I go again...

 

If this is all about a fake virus and fake pandemic, maybe the vaccines are fake as well?

 

Maybe further down the line there are some really noxious vaccines in store for us all. Perhaps this 'first wave' of vaccines are completely non-toxic and harmless, after all this is all about getting people used to the idea. Yes, there are reports of adverse reactions and people dying, but there could be any number of reasons for this, perhaps to fuel the 'anti-vax' conspiracies, but maybe not as a direct result of taking a 'placebo' vaccine, I really don't know.

 

When governments turn round and state that 'mixing' two unproven vaccines is "probably safe", that leads me to think that we have two vaccines that are nothing more than 'placebos', and under normal circumstances will do no harm to most people.

 

"Take the vaccine!" "Just get jabbed!"

 

At this stage, it would make no sense to me for people to be willingly injected with poison that will kill them.

 

Save all that bad stuff for a later date, once people have adjusted and acclimatised to having to have to 'have a jab' every year in order to 'keep them safe'.

 

Give it a couple of years, the 'pro-vaxxers' will be boldly stating "see you had nothing to worry about" whille the 'hesitant anti-vaxxers' will be made to look "a bit silly".

 

At that point, unleash the 'real deal' and any new deaths or 'adverse effects' can be brushed off as some 'new virus'.

 

For which we all need a 'new vaccine', which our world governments will pump ever more public money into developing.

 

Please note my use of the words "maybe" and "perhaps" before anyone decides to try and shoot me down again.

 

Yeah but you theory I find naive, as we are talking about parasitical psychopaths & plus they have to prove this vaccine will stop people getting tested positive.

Which is already clear it doesnt.

How do they put a halt on this casedemic then, suddenly stop testing?

Im calling your bluff of bluffs Grumps & state the second vaccine will take a heavy toll.

My evidence is swine flu vaccine.

These people dont play.

 

 

One thing I will agree, as these vaccines effects will not be instant, but MRNA vaccine will create immune disease & yes you will need regular jab&go's or you will be dead.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yes and make no mistake, these nightingale hospitals that are sitting empty... Do I have to even explain?

 

They will use these as the concentration/extermination camps.  Why else would they be sitting empty?  Why spend millions building them.  Why have they never been used?   Why have they moved all equipment, partitions, ventilators, everything out of them huh.  Why are they there sitting empty doing nothing?? The globalists are not stupid.

 

 

I thought they were dismantling them 😕

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC backtracking on their fakenews.

 

'Simply untrue': London children's hospital consultant blasts 'irresponsible' nurse who gave BBC radio interview claiming she saw 'a whole ward of children' with coronavirus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9106509/Coronavirus-London-childrens-hospital-consultant-says-wards-NOT-youngsters-Covid.html

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that control is always the name of the game. What you stick people with can be controlled down to the hair on a nats bollocks. The body will be thrown into a total inbalance and over time the people that are not already in homeostasis will suffer the most. This is the ones they are touting for the most (the old and vuneralble).

The jab is the trigger on the gun and not the bullet.

Edited by Brad the lad
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'd just been reading this article. I feel like they are openly taking the piss.

 

The other week they were setting up the spectre of a new, more easily transmissible strain just in time to cock Christmas up... and despite resolving to finally leave my brother and mum to their fear driven yearning for vaccination, when they relayed that the existing vaccines will protect against both strains, I just couldn't help pointing out, "Well then now you KNOW they're lying!" (to no avail).

 

Now it's just any old cocktail of shite administered on any old timescale between doses.

 

They are laughing at our gullibility.

 

I really just cannot believe this. It's crazy.

 

Even phizer are saying it's not effective after 21 days, and the government want to miss and match with another vaccine. You just can't make this shit up.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...