Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The woman who went to the hospital got arrested for patient confidentially, but there was no patients visible on the entire video because it was so empty.

So, she was arrested for what she might have done. Thought crime is ever there was.

5 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Do make sure they learn when they can. This Government may well be responsible for a spate of future drowning incidents in 5-10 years from now as untrained teenagers take a dip in the sea. They really are callous.

And by then all those “saved” from COVID will be dead anyway.

The blank looks i get when i tell people the lockdowns restrictions are just kicking the can down the road. Theres no evidence anyone has been saved from covid in fact theres evidence to show they kill people.

Blank

from https://twitter.com/NLeespeaking/status/1345007533589729280

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

UK population:

2000: 59 million.

2020: 67 million.

Increase of 14%.

Hospital beds: 2000: 240,000.

2020: 160,000. Decrease of 33%

And the hospitals are busy. It’s a poser.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
30 minutes ago, zarkov said:

from https://twitter.com/NLeespeaking/status/1345007533589729280

Tweet

UK population:

2000: 59 million.

2020: 67 million.

Increase of 14%.

Hospital beds: 2000: 240,000.

2020: 160,000. Decrease of 33%

And the hospitals are busy. It’s a poser.

Thanks, this backs up what I've said here already, its the same story every year with the NHS being 'in crisis', but now this year we have 'Covid' thrown into the mix.

I've always believed that the vast majority of people who have colds and flu do not need to be in hospital and just need to rest at home. And from the sound of things, its the same for most people who have Covid.

So then it begs the question of who exactly is filling up all these hospital beds?

• Thanks 1

I was sitting in my car this afternoon while my wife was in the supermarket.......I was able to see the walled busy road and pavement about 30 yards behind me....The people walking this pavement were not heading for or coming from the supermarket......I thought I'd count the next 100 that passed and see how many were muzzled in the fresh air.......to my horror it was 57.

I waited a few minutes and then repeated my experiment.

This time it was 62.

We are fucked.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

SHIT JUST GOT REAL WAKE UP MAYDAY MAYDAY

"NY State now legalizing concentration camps for non vax'd"

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

Assembly Bill A416

2021-2022 Legislative Session

Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

It speaks volumes that we are not all shocked by this. It's horrifying.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It speaks volumes that we are not all shocked by this. It's horrifying.

I'm shocked by it, believe me............But I'm even more shocked that the vermin perpetrating these crimes against humanity have met no significant pushback whatsoever.

• Like 4

Over the last few weeks the msm has gradually stopped referring to the type of testing that is taking place and is just talking about the number of cases without any referrence as to the real statistical significance of the numbers.

The game is almost up.

2 hours ago, Velma said:

Firstly, the experimental Pfizer GM vaccine received 'emergency approval' but with advice against taking it if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or have certain allergies.

Then... hey presto!

The Oxford University experimental GM vaccine was also approved and pronounced perfectly safe during pregnancy, lactation and for those with allergic reations!

Incredible!

The Oxford university Vaccine that didnt fare well with the monkeys, a totally different vaccine from the mRNA Pfizer.

Beyond insane, they are getting away with even proposing this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-uk-vaccine-mixing-doses-b1781475.html

Plenty people have said the second vaccine will be the one that does the damage & far more potent. Very strange they would change the 28days to 12 weeks.

Coinciding with this hysteria & Tier 4 theyve deliberately manufactured.

Maybe we are about to see the real pandemic Bill Gates promised.

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I loathe teachers.

Ever met a nice one?

I've only ever known one good one, and his Initial begins with 'J', he always tells the truth, he'll never let you down and never takes a break😇

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

You don't need a crystal ball to know what useless celebrities will sell themselves for cash and attention, bunch of prostitutes, who have sold their souls to the Devil, all of them are cunts who have skeletons in their cupboards.

If Saville was alive they would have used him for their sick advertising.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

You don't need a crystal ball to know what useless celebrities will sell themselves for cash and attention, bunch of prostitutes, who have sold their souls to the Devil, all of them are cunts who have skeletons in their cupboards.

If Saville was alive they would have used him for their sick advertising.

Now then, now then, now then, what's going here then? Don't worry, Jim'll fix it for you laddie, just bend over whilst I slip this injection into your bum. 

I thought you said it was just a needle?

Have a medal and shut the fuck up! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

he Pfizer vaccine uses mRNA technology - a first for a vaccine - which introduces into the body a messenger sequence that contains the genetic instructions for the vaccinated person's own cells to produce the antigens and generate an immune response.

The Oxford vaccine uses standard vaccine technology, by introducing the coronavirus gene into human cells to make the unique COVID-19 spike protein which the immune system builds up a response to if the real virus enters the body.

Dr Simon Clarke, associate professor of cellular microbiology at the University of Reading, said mixing the vaccines without any data is a "huge gamble".

Why would you mix a conventional vaccine with an RNA vaccine??

And why would you need two doses anyway? But if you did it would be of one type or the other, not a cross.

I admit I know little bout vaccines, but this just reaks of total BS to me on any level.

• Like 1