Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Velma said:

More than a million primary school pupils in England will now learn from home for at least the first two weeks of term. Mr Williamson said the London-wide closures were a "last resort and a temporary solution" to help tackle the particularly high infection rates in the capital and said the government would "reopen classrooms as soon as we possibly can".

 

The NASUWT union, which represents 300,000 teachers and headteachers, said the government had disregarded scientific advice suggesting nationwide school closures could be "essential in breaking the chain of coronavirus transmission". Looks like school pupils will not be readmitted to the classroom, without a test and/or vaccine!

 

Dr Mary Bousted, joint head of the National Education Union which has more than 450,000 members, called for all primary and secondary schools to be closed, saying "what is right for London is right for the rest of the country". Dr Bousted told the BBC she hoped the closure of all schools would give time for a mass-testing system to be set up.

 

 

And this is assuming that all those young children have access to a computer, to a dedicated workspace, to a parent that isn't working and has time to supervise, to breakfast, to lunch, to a safe and caring environment, to be able to socialise and grow emotionally and physically.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Noctua said:

And this is assuming that all those young children have access to a computer, to a dedicated workspace, to a parent that isn't working and has time to supervise, to breakfast, to lunch, to a safe and caring environment, to be able to socialise and grow emotionally and physically.

the amount of things that mine have missed out on this year is just increasing

 

add swimming lessons to the list

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1609586533428.jpg.7f05cad678c035f5760dfe227cbfbb22.jpg

They can relax now. They don't need communism they already have it. All the energy is directed where communism is presently being installed. China is happily simmering in their microwave soup. The censorship state fully implimented. A prison country posing as a posterboy for what we have coming. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

the amount of things that mine have missed out on this year is just increasing

 

add swimming lessons to the list

 

 


Do make sure they learn when they can. This Government may well be responsible for a spate of future drowning incidents in 5-10 years from now as untrained teenagers take a dip in the sea. They really are callous.

And by then all those “saved” from COVID will be dead anyway.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New UK COVID-19 vaccine recommendations say 'it is reasonable' for people to mix and match different shots, even though there's not yet evidence that works

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-mix-and-match-covid-19-vaccine-strategy-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

 

Exactly what I said theyde do a few days ago on here.

 

'pick &Mix' untested, fastracked vaccines from different manufacturers.

Of course theres nothing fucky about this noooo...perfectly normal.😒

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

New UK COVID-19 vaccine recommendations say 'it is reasonable' for people to mix and match different shots, even though there's not yet evidence that works

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-mix-and-match-covid-19-vaccine-strategy-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

 

Exactly what I said theyde do a few days ago on here.

 

'pick &Mix' untested, fastracked vaccines from different manufacturers.

Of course theres nothing fucky about this noooo...perfectly normal.😒

 


I though they were keen for people not to mix medicines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those airline mouthpieces sure would like to sell us virus tales considering the far more real threats that have set up shop in that industry plagued with greed. The air in the cabins is toxic. The plague of forsaking safety to accomodate profit is far more deadly than any imagined virus. Covid used here as an alibi for the corporate malfeasance.

 

The airlines are using covid to create illusions they care about your safety.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

New UK COVID-19 vaccine recommendations say 'it is reasonable' for people to mix and match different shots, even though there's not yet evidence that works

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-mix-and-match-covid-19-vaccine-strategy-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

 

Exactly what I said theyde do a few days ago on here.

 

'pick &Mix' untested, fastracked vaccines from different manufacturers.

Of course theres nothing fucky about this noooo...perfectly normal.😒

 

 

I'd just been reading this article. I feel like they are openly taking the piss.

 

The other week they were setting up the spectre of a new, more easily transmissible strain just in time to cock Christmas up... and despite resolving to finally leave my brother and mum to their fear driven yearning for vaccination, when they relayed that the existing vaccines will protect against both strains, I just couldn't help pointing out, "Well then now you KNOW they're lying!" (to no avail).

 

Now it's just any old cocktail of shite administered on any old timescale between doses.

 

They are laughing at our gullibility.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Snip-it_1609590111148.jpg.c4b8b5fd2e3dacb014234c879525132f.jpg

 

In the year leading up to covid there was a lot of talk about highly resistant tuberculosis loading down the medical facilities in China.

 

TB can spread like wildfire with modern transportation. Most the measures imposed for covid would have been reasonable for TB. There is even talk of a tb vaccine that will work against covid.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'd just been reading this article. I feel like they are openly taking the piss.

 

The other week they were setting up the spectre of a new, more easily transmissible strain just in time to cock Christmas up... and despite resolving to finally leave my brother and mum to their fear driven yearning for vaccination, when they relayed that the existing vaccines will protect against both strains, I just couldn't help pointing out, "Well then now you KNOW they're lying!" (to no avail).

 

Now it's just any old cocktail of shite administered on any old timescale between doses.

 

They are laughing at our gullibility.

 

They just keep adding to the bullshit & the sheeple dont blink an eye Tin.

Its tragic to witness.

They have admitted the new mutant strain.🙀 Is no more deadly.

https://www.ft.com/content/04f4120f-fa5f-4e79-93d6-55170057980f?fbclid=IwAR3RYFubrnfK0CsVVy3OZwFk7zuuqwBKQoq6bJ4f5GnXi9ndqdfBi7-Gq3g

(Not that it actually exists, of course.)

 

So Handcock & Ferguson, got it monumentally wrong again, destroying the economy further, creating mass hysteria & ruining Christmas.

Silence from the opposition of course, or demanding its not strict enough.

Covid Bizarro world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, no more dangerous, but more easily spread so that if you defy the fascist dictators instructions, you are a granny slaughterer.

 

I actually regret not being a lot more savage to that fool who tried to be shitty about distancing in the café the other day. I let her off too lightly.

 

It's time to use their own guilt tactics, and clarify to those toeing the line that they are complicit in dragging humanity into bloody oblivion.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On early hours of 19/12/20 about 1am in morning i woke up with worse sore head ive ever had in my life i thought i was dying,i was freezing and sweating buckets at the same time. I had to phone dalriada and they told me to go to A+E. A+E were so concernd at my weak conddition they did ct. scan of my head as they thought a vessel mite have ruptured. I am against covid and all this testing but when i was writhing about in agony someone came and stuck it up my nose and i was too weak to resist. This was about 1hour after i got in bout 2.30am . CT scan thankfully came bak clear at 6.30am and i got home at 7am but they never came bak near me with covid test result. I dont care about knowing as would it not be up to them to let me know if its so important to isolate if i had it. I really think a 5g mast was turned on near me and i dont believe people spread anything,if we get it, its in the air round us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...