Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

The cognitive dissonance in people is fuckin' unreal.

 

Planet Gulag.

 

Pain, suffering is what wakes people up - fear is replaceable.

 

They call the 20th century the technological age but really its the media age 

It became a media circus - people succumbed to fuckwittery and devolved into zombies

and 

voila 

 

2020 was possible

fucking idiots 

dont pay attention to your environment

 

Roll on the fucking pain.

Wake the fuck up people

 

Thats why they are stalling the pain.

 

they are not ready

they will let us know when

 

and that is when the slaves will know

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bradlaw said:

 

This should end the thread ...now we all KNOW !

 

She's spot on with the invisible enemies - the so called "elite" who are in fact the "lowest of the low" have been using this tactic. BUT...

 

We have remedy. 

 

The divinely protected revelation teaches us:

1) Whomever follows Guidance from The God when it comes to them will have nothing to fear, neither will they grieve.

2) The God divided us into nations and tribes so that we can get to know each other, not so that we despise each other.

and 3) They planned and plotted but The God also planned and He is the best of planners.

 

Peace.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Planet Gulag.

 

Pain, suffering is what wakes people up - fear is replaceable.

 

They call the 20th century the technological age but really its the media age 

It became a media circus - people succumbed to fuckwittery and devolved into zombies

and 

voila 

 

2020 was possible

fucking idiots 

dont pay attention to your environment

 

Roll on the fucking pain.

Wake the fuck up people

 

Thats why they are stalling the pain.

 

they are not ready

they will let us know when

 

and that is when the slaves will know

 

 

 

Zarkov, I am quite out there mate and what not, but I am having great trouble deciphering that., I will come back to this in the morning and try and suss it.

 

Are you referring to the gov, reps, or the ETs in the last half of your post?  Presume the govmnt.

 

But yeah dude I think 2021 is going to be one hell of a shit-storm.

 

People think 2021 will be better, and everything back to normality, lol yeah right. It will be even worse than 2020.

 Biden v Trump, Chinese vs USA, People vs Corona (& TPTB),

 

Ehh.  not looking forward to it at all.

 

THE only thing I am looking forward to is seeing more sheeples wake up, and of course the "I told you so" moments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Zarkov, I am quite out there mate and what not, but I am having great trouble deciphering that., I will come back to this in the morning and try and suss it.

 

Are you referring to the gov, reps, or the ETs in the last half of your post?  Presume the govmnt.

 

But yeah dude I think 2021 is going to be one hell of a shit-storm.

 

People think 2021 will be better, and everything back to normality, lol yeah right. It will be even worse than 2020.

 Biden v Trump, Chinese vs USA, People vs Corona (& TPTB),

 

Ehh.  not looking forward to it at all.

 

THE only thing I am looking forward to is seeing more sheeples wake up, and of course the "I told you so" moments.

Globalists - doesnt matter which ones anymore does it. bankers, governments, global corporates, religious institutions, charities, foundations, aristocracy, any unelected authorities.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, alexa said:

Why has the daily mail featured an article on Debbie Hicks being arrested,surely this would only bring more light to the public to the subject she was filming about 'empty hospitals'.

It's as if they want the public to know about empty hospitals. In this article they even have an 8 min video of her filming this hospital empty which you can't dispute. Sorry, but what goes on here ?:classic_blink:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101999/Anti-lockdown-activist-46-arrested-secret-hospital-footage.html

 

the subtext is that if you film in hospitals you will be arrested in your own home

 

That is what the newspaper is telling you. It's about using fear to control your behaviour

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, zarkov said:

Anyone know who she is ?

Obviously does not move in the circles we move in!

revealing to say the least!

 

Yes she used to work in the US government and sought to expose massive fraud that she found there. She's a very smart lady

 

She is absolutely right that people now need to choose between two different visions for the world:

-the globalists transhumanist technocracy which is a slavery system for humanity

-a pro-freedom system where the sovereignty of humans is honoured

 

If we choose freedom then as she says we have to remove ourselves from the processes that help to build the elites vision and we then have to build a new system from the ground up. This means focusing on the ESSENTIALS of life such as food production, making homes, genuine health and real education. For some ideas how to begin that process see my solutions thread here:

 

There is no time to delay

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1609556656528.jpg.9f37fddb75afc12f43323cceb8e314a7.jpg

 

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/world/fired-pharmacist-arrested-after-allegedly-spoling-500-covid-19-vaccine-doses-at-wisconsin-hospital-1.5250568

 

Expect a tsunami of acts of sabotage by nearly every segment of our beseiged societies. From all walks of life. Increasing the battle fatigue of our oppressors.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1609558185869.jpg.69b828063720aeceb1ee9c00cd3816f2.jpg

Marc Garneau, bigshot astronaut too deeply embedded to find time to read the Mullis PCR pamphlet that comes with the test in the box. What excuse does he have for not knowing the foundation of the covid claims is fraudulent?

 

Smart enough to agree to be a party to deception but too arrogant to bother finding out what they are peddling.

 

Would love to invite these specialists to a nice polygraph examination. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

the subtext is that if you film in hospitals you will be arrested in your own home

 

That is what the newspaper is telling you. It's about using fear to control your behaviour

 

OK you get arrested, fair enough, but my argument is why has the DM reported on this, also showing the 8 min vid that Debbie Hicks made of these empty hospitals? which you can't dispute against.

Surely anyone can see that she is telling the truth which should cause the public to sit up and take note.

It's as if they want us to know that these hospitals are empty.

 

IMO they are enticing us the public to protest or riot so that then they have the perfect excuse to draft in the army. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WA's hard border reveals just how fragile interstate travel is during COVID

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-02/wa-hard-border-reveals-fragile-covid-interstate-travel-is/13026288

 

New WA COVID-19 border restrictions see Victorian travellers leave rather than self-isolate

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-01/wa-covid-border-restrictions-impacts-victorian-travellers/13026460

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

Surely anyone can see that she is telling the truth which should cause the public to sit up and take note.

It's as if they want us to know that these hospitals are empty.

 

IMO they are enticing us the public to protest or riot so that then they have the perfect excuse to draft in the army. 

 

I See It's already started.

 

A&E doctor is 'heartbroken' to find maskless crowd 'chanting "Covid is a hoax"' outside St Thomas's Hospital after he finished New Year's Eve shift in crisis-hit NHS

 

Dr Matthew Lee (inset left) was 'disgusted' after a crowd - some chanting 'Covid is a hoax' - gathered outside St Thomas' Hospital - where tireless doctors battled to save Boris Johnson's life after he contracted Covid earlier this year. Dr Lee, from Hong Kong, filmed the group (main) after he finished his senior house officer (SHO) shift in the A&E department. He claimed some of the people were Covid-19 conspiracy theorists as he questioned why many Britons still don't 'realise the seriousness of this pandemic'. Inset right: Medics transporting a patient in London today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105183/Maskless-crowd-chant-Covid-hoax-outside-St-Thomass-Hospital.html

Edited by alexa
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I See It's already started.

 

A&E doctor is 'heartbroken' to find maskless crowd 'chanting "Covid is a hoax"' outside St Thomas's Hospital after he finished New Year's Eve shift in crisis-hit NHS

 

Dr Matthew Lee (inset left) was 'disgusted' after a crowd - some chanting 'Covid is a hoax' - gathered outside St Thomas' Hospital - where tireless doctors battled to save Boris Johnson's life after he contracted Covid earlier this year. Dr Lee, from Hong Kong, filmed the group (main) after he finished his senior house officer (SHO) shift in the A&E department. He claimed some of the people were Covid-19 conspiracy theorists as he questioned why many Britons still don't 'realise the seriousness of this pandemic'. Inset right: Medics transporting a patient in London today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105183/Maskless-crowd-chant-Covid-hoax-outside-St-Thomass-Hospital.html

 

Crisis actors?

It did not look like a large crowd - easier to fake.

Funnelling public perception. Dividing further. 

Drawing focus away from provably fake PCR test issue.

 

Cherry picked location, highly emotive!

 

I agree - they are trying to incite violence, building up discord pushing toward greater inforcement, stricter lockdown, greater censorship.

 

Why would a small group of people who genuinly see through the fraud, congregate and chant inanely at a hospital?

What could it possibly acheive except to cause distraction, division and hate.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1609556656528.jpg.9f37fddb75afc12f43323cceb8e314a7.jpg

 

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/world/fired-pharmacist-arrested-after-allegedly-spoling-500-covid-19-vaccine-doses-at-wisconsin-hospital-1.5250568

 

Expect a tsunami of acts of sabotage by nearly every segment of our beseiged societies. From all walks of life. Increasing the battle fatigue of our oppressors.

Really an entire 57 vials .... 

 

No chance an overworked staff member forgot 1 tray and left it out...

Then in true prosecuter style... claim someone did it on purpose

Just attach a name ...a great case is built and a lovely story headline

 

Iam off to watch US version of Utopia again....

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, zArk said:

Really an entire 57 vials .... 

 

No chance an overworked staff member forgot 1 tray and left it out...

Then in true prosecuter style... claim someone did it on purpose

Just attach a name ...a great case is built and a lovely story headline

 

Iam off to watch US version of Utopia again....

Or the story is 100% fabrication and the purpose of the headline was to subliminaly suggest consequences for acts of sabotage. People will remember only the thing you can get arrested for. These days the word "arrest" is a powerful meme.

 

If that was the purpose it must be said it has a side effect of creating a meme of popular revolt.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...