Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Why has the daily mail featured an article on Debbie Hicks being arrested,surely this would only bring more light to the public to the subject she was filming about 'empty hospitals'.

It's as if they want the public to know about empty hospitals. In this article they even have an 8 min video of her filming this hospital empty which you can't dispute. Sorry, but what goes on here ?:classic_blink:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101999/Anti-lockdown-activist-46-arrested-secret-hospital-footage.html

 

They appear to want the people to revolt against their governments. Then a new system will be offered to the people, one that looks good for the people but just moves us more into the Orwellian State.  All part of the Great Reset.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, bradlaw said:

 

This should end the thread ...now we all KNOW !

Thanks for posting 

I just posted it 14 hrs ago.

 

Anyone know who she is ?

Obviously does not move in the circles we move in!

revealing to say the least!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the video above C Fitts describes the plan and connects the technologists, military, pharma/medical, gov/media and central bankers.

 

The door, as she states is not closed and the choice is simple - go with theTruth or the Lie.

 

If we collectively choose Truth 

We need our own financial system! 

 

Debt free money - greenback, bradbury pound or other alternative outside of central banker debt currency!

 

Otherwise a global slave system is imminent!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Apologies to you as I had not seen this posted here and have just watched it via YouTube and added it on another thread. I'll try to delete it now.

No need to delete the more this is up everywhere the better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bradlaw said:

No need to delete the more this is up everywhere the better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Amen to that.

 

This is a very clever lady who has done much to uncover the truth.

 

She presents the whole picture in a logical way, showing the connections between the apparently seperate elements of last year's charade. There's no emotive language used for persuasion either  - just cold, hard facts.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watched the newer alien movies a little while ago and this scene gave me chills when looking at it from today's perspective. Smells of jewish predictive programming but I still enjoyed the films.

 

Essentially David is built by humans as a perfect AI machine, his creators think of themselves as gods of creation yet, due to the way he was programmed, he grows to have malicious intent. 

 

David soon realises that his creators are inferior to him in every possible way and essentially goes rogue, his companion (elizabeth) and him go to find the origin of humankind, which they found out was a race of alien beings. 

 

Without spoiling too much here's basically what i'm referring to. David takes the engineer's spaceship and flies to the planet of the ancestors of the engineers (the original creators) and commits genocide.

 

The Ozymandias poem also has meaning, it essentially means that all empires must come to an end. 

 

These movies are so full of programming that it's spooky.

 

Many parrallels can be drawn, the destruction of an entire species at the hands of an AI, dropping vaccines on the population (maybe?)

 

 

 

Also here's the extended cut engineer scene from prometheus if you're interested.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not sure it really matters in the grand scheme of things. Corona and the NWO same things really

l genuinely thought you'd posted in the wrong thread.
l've done that a few times with multiple browser tabs open.
Very weak link with Covid 19 IMO.
 

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not sure it really matters

lt'd be good to stick as close as possible, given all the other thread topics in this form..
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bradlaw said:

ns

This should end the thread ...now we all KNOW !

 

Thanks for sharing bradlaw👍

 

The saying is 'Always Follow The Money' if your investigating any situation, well from what she is saying here in this vid this seems to be very much the case.

It's true what she says 'we will be creating our own prisons, if we don't stop supporting these big greedy lying companies like Amazon etc.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Just leaving this here. Two names we all love and trust... Count the lies.

 

 

 

I can't watch it, but it's nice to know that 2 discredited people are pushing the COVID narrative, especially Toxic Tony. Keep the good work up Mr Blair in putting off people taking the jab and questioning the whole COVID story, because of your involvement and endorsements.

 

 

The-Killing-Of-Tony-Bliar.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

Telegraph-scoop-lockdown-scientist-FRONT

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No doubt some other members will have seen this, or similar, circulating on social media over the last few months. But, for those who haven't, it is worth a read.

 

A simple but effective highlight of the ongoing psychological manipulation, via use of minimisation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimisation_(psychology)), helping to usher in the totalitarian tiptoe at full pelt.

 

Quote

It's just a mask.
It's just staying inside.
It's just socially distancing.
It's just no group gatherings.
It's just temporary.
It's just non-essential businesses.
It's just small business owners.
It's just a bar.
It's just a restaurant.
It's just the economy.
It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
It's just to flatten the curve.
It's just some fines.
It's just some arrests.
It's just until cases go down more.
It's just for a few more weeks.
It's just a test to see if you're infected.
It's just to let people know you're safe to be around.
It's just mandatory quarantines.
It's just a few more months.
It's just an app.
It's just to let others know who you've been in contact with.
It's just until we have a vaccine.
It’s just a removed video.
It's just a removed post.
It's just a banned account.
It's just some censorship.
It's just to protect others from being offended.
It's just so we all follow what the experts say.
It's just a few more years.
It's just a little vaccine.
It's just a few doses.
It's just to protect the safety of others.
It's just a few side effects.
It's just your self-ownership.
It's just an immunity passport.
It's just a little microchip.
It's just to prove your vaccine record.
It's just for your medical information.
It's just your new digital wallet.
It's just the removal of cash.
It's just more convenient.
It’s just so you can travel.
It's just a 5G network.
It's just facial recognition.
It's just a social credit system.
It's just so others know you're a good citizen.
It's just to keep track of how much waste you produce.
It's just to keep track of your carbon footprint.
It's just the removal of the free market.
It's just a technocratic society.
It's just a new financial system.
It's just an energy credit allowance.
It's just so they decide how much energy you may use.
It's just global governance.
It's just an AI system.
It's just a one-child policy.
It's just a reduction in population.

It's just your freedom.

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

No doubt some other members will have seen this, or similar, circulating on social media over the last few months. But, for those who haven't, it is worth a read.

 

A simple but effective highlight of the ongoing psychological manipulation, via use of minimisation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimisation_(psychology)), helping to usher in the totalitarian tiptoe at full pelt.

 

 

 

It's just a mask.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It's just a mask.
It's just staying inside.
It's just socially distancing.
It's just no group gatherings.
It's just temporary.
It's just non-essential businesses.
It's just small business owners.
It's just a bar.
It's just a restaurant.
It's just the economy.
It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
It's just to flatten the curve.
It's just some fines.
It's just some arrests.
It's just until cases go down more.
It's just for a few more weeks.
It's just a test to see if you're infected.
It's just to let people know you're safe to be around.
It's just mandatory quarantines.
It's just a few more months.
It's just an app.
It's just to let others know who you've been in contact with.
It's just until we have a vaccine.
It’s just a removed video.
It's just a removed post.
It's just a banned account.
It's just some censorship.
It's just to protect others from being offended.
It's just so we all follow what the experts say.
It's just a few more years.
It's just a little vaccine.
It's just a few doses.
It's just to protect the safety of others.
It's just a few side effects.
It's just your self-ownership.
It's just an immunity passport.
It's just a little microchip.
It's just to prove your vaccine record.
It's just for your medical information.
It's just your new digital wallet.
It's just the removal of cash.
It's just more convenient.
It’s just so you can travel.
It's just a 5G network.
It's just facial recognition.
It's just a social credit system.
It's just so others know you're a good citizen.
It's just to keep track of how much waste you produce.
It's just to keep track of your carbon footprint.
It's just the removal of the free market.
It's just a technocratic society.
It's just a new financial system.
It's just an energy credit allowance.
It's just so they decide how much energy you may use.
It's just global governance.
It's just an AI system.
It's just a one-child policy.
It's just a reduction in population.

It's just your freedom.

 

Its just the perfect response to all the +++king naysayers too!

Thats the winning argument hands down

- how can anyone but a complete twat come back at that!

 

Happy new year to you! :)

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...