Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Bit of a battle goimg on to get schools closed and test test test installed

Boris' form is ...capitulation

So who is dragging their heels or digging in? Civil service? 1922 committee? Nationalists?

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Just suffered through "Death To 2020" by the much accredited Charlie Brooker of "Black Mirror" fame, on Netflix.

"a character who was the "straight white lizard alien 5g Nazi anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist".

You mean like the paranoid 5G conspiracy dude who allegedly just blew an RV to smithereens in Nashville?

The Covid catch phrases are being superseded by new propaganda campaign slogans like, Jab n' Go, or the Vaccination Volunteer Force and Jab's Army, maintaining the WWII theme; saying they are “armed” with a vaccine, the “weapon” against disease. Of course, they have to play out the “shortage” scenario first, to create a demand for “our only hope for a better tomorrow.”

The Daily Fail has a headline, Our Future, Our Britain, Our Destiny, with a picture of Johnson outside No.10 looking like Churchill, having won the war! Victory! They tell us we have attained FREEDOM, when we have never been less free, having had all of our liberties eroded. They are openly mocking us, but yet, Britain is to become a “science superpower” in the new technocracy.

On that Distopian note, Happy New Year! 🦵

• Like 8
6 hours ago, alexa said:

Why has the daily mail featured an article on Debbie Hicks being arrested,surely this would only bring more light to the public to the subject she was filming about 'empty hospitals'.

It's as if they want the public to know about empty hospitals. In this article they even have an 8 min video of her filming this hospital empty which you can't dispute. Sorry, but what goes on here ?:classic_blink:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101999/Anti-lockdown-activist-46-arrested-secret-hospital-footage.html

They appear to want the people to revolt against their governments. Then a new system will be offered to the people, one that looks good for the people but just moves us more into the Orwellian State.  All part of the Great Reset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, bradlaw said:

This should end the thread ...now we all KNOW !

Thanks for posting 

I just posted it 14 hrs ago.

Anyone know who she is ?

Obviously does not move in the circles we move in!

revealing to say the least!

2 hours ago, bradlaw said:

This should end the thread ...now we all KNOW !

Apologies to you as I had not seen this posted here and have just watched it via YouTube and added it on another thread. I'll try to delete it now.

In the video above C Fitts describes the plan and connects the technologists, military, pharma/medical, gov/media and central bankers.

The door, as she states is not closed and the choice is simple - go with theTruth or the Lie.

If we collectively choose Truth 

We need our own financial system! 

Debt free money - greenback, bradbury pound or other alternative outside of central banker debt currency!

Otherwise a global slave system is imminent!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Apologies to you as I had not seen this posted here and have just watched it via YouTube and added it on another thread. I'll try to delete it now.

No need to delete the more this is up everywhere the better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bradlaw said:

No need to delete the more this is up everywhere the better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that.

This is a very clever lady who has done much to uncover the truth.

She presents the whole picture in a logical way, showing the connections between the apparently seperate elements of last year's charade. There's no emotive language used for persuasion either  - just cold, hard facts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watched the newer alien movies a little while ago and this scene gave me chills when looking at it from today's perspective. Smells of jewish predictive programming but I still enjoyed the films.

Essentially David is built by humans as a perfect AI machine, his creators think of themselves as gods of creation yet, due to the way he was programmed, he grows to have malicious intent. 

David soon realises that his creators are inferior to him in every possible way and essentially goes rogue, his companion (elizabeth) and him go to find the origin of humankind, which they found out was a race of alien beings. 

Without spoiling too much here's basically what i'm referring to. David takes the engineer's spaceship and flies to the planet of the ancestors of the engineers (the original creators) and commits genocide.

The Ozymandias poem also has meaning, it essentially means that all empires must come to an end. 

These movies are so full of programming that it's spooky.

Many parrallels can be drawn, the destruction of an entire species at the hands of an AI, dropping vaccines on the population (maybe?)

Also here's the extended cut engineer scene from prometheus if you're interested.

• Like 1