Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

In every other time of public health crisis nobody ever used the expression anti-vaxxer (to my knowledge). People every year getting a flu vaccine and not being afraid to be around the un-vaccinated.

Why was "anti-vaxxer" never penned before now? Because there was the doctrine of informed consent. None could violate your body if you are of sane mind.

Anti-vaxxer is born of a notion that you have no right to informed consent when the interests of the many outweight the needs of the few. Eminent domain exercised on your person. In this instance for covid tomorrow perhaps for climate.

The expression "anti-vaxxer" represents the death throws of consent at least in medical matters for now.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance that's happening.

Instead, I wish for a year where large numbers of people have finally had enough and are willing to take the risk to stand up, be counted and defend their rights as a sovereign human being. These authoritarian twats had it all their own way in 2020, lets make 2021 the year that starts to change.

Also I'd like to say thanks to everyone on this forum, for the interesting conversations on a range of topics and for helping to keep me sane in a year that was very tough on a personal level in addition to everything going on in the world at large. You're a good bunch, it's reassuring to know there's a few people on the same wavelength as me out there. As long as we stick around there will always be something to fight for.

So cheers, let's raise a glass and look forward to building back better, not in the way Klaus Schwab and the politicos intend but according to our own vision, a vision of a truly better tomorrow.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 15
10 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance that's happening.

Instead, I wish for a year where large numbers of people have finally had enough and are willing to take the risk to stand up, be counted and defend their rights as a sovereign human being. These authoritarian twats had it all their own way in 2020, lets make 2021 the year that starts to change.

Also I'd like to say thanks to everyone on this forum, for the interesting conversations on a range of topics and for helping to keep me sane in a year that was very tough on a personal level in addition to everything going on in the world at large. You're a good bunch, it's reassuring to know there's a few people on the same wavelength as me out there. As long as we stick around there will always be something to fight for.

So cheers, let's raise a glass and look forward to building back better, not in the way Klaus Schwab and the politicos intend but according to our own vision, a vision of a truly better tomorrow.

I echo your sentiments and happy new year everybody.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Happy new year, you pigshit drinking pile of dessicated piss, ya. But hey at least you're on the David Icke forum. Plus one for that. Not like I'm aloof or anything.

All the best really, lets see where the end of the road is.

Thumbs up for kicking an order follower in the asshole?

You make sure you take off your muzzle off before saying shit like that!!!

• Like 2

Only wore a muzzle once to appease my mother what can I say I can't help loving her, she is mistaken, but I played along for her  and my own love of my 85 year old stepdad. I don't like it. And ultimately I wish I hadn't because this is such a play. I want to mention Mark Passio. The order followers are the ones to blame. And I followed imaginary orders to appease someone elses percieved rules, out of love.

Something to bear in mind maybe they love it.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

They are full of shit of course & report whatever they like now to push the media fear virus.

There are photos of it empty also. But Handcock reassures us its ready on standby, coz handcock knows theres nothing to be worried about.

I would agree that the term 'standby' can mean a lot of different things. I would trust Richard Tice, about as far as I can throw him though. Nigel Farage has turned into a shill, if not always a shill, and Richard Tice is his PTB successor. Our 'new man' in waiting.

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Main thing is shows to me is people are not getting proper health treatment, which will lead to a real epidemic of sick people. People are afraid of going into hospital rightly. Bad enough for old people before at this time of year, being admitting is a death sentence..you go in with one thing minor & never come out. No excuse & the media are being blatantly complicit.

None of my folks have yet perished from all of the 'virus' fallout. However, one of them did suffer an awful lot of hardship, which resulted from feeling too worried about attending a hospital back in June. I can only imagine the emotions of those who have had to deal with death sentences of loved ones, for no good reason. Then again, if it hadn't been for all of this lark, I might have been dead by now. Not that I really give a fukk. 😀   

5 hours ago, Shake said:

Agreed. I didn't mind the likes of cannon and ball (he died of "covid" apparently) or comedian/game show host bob  monkhouse.

I found Bob Monkhouse vaguely amusing, but he was just another one of the PTB 'crew'.

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

Sometimes watch re-runs of Rising Damp. Reflected England in the 1970s. Miss Jones was a single, older woman. Phil and Allen students. Spooner was a cockney professional wrestler. Rigsby a landlord. There was one episode about the elections that was hilarious. Rigsby voting Tory and everyone else Labour. I'm of the view this was a much better country back then although there were social justice issues too. I mean, at my school I saw teachers slap or punch the kids. However, we did have really simple social security and student grants. Hence, Allen and Phil in Rising Damp. The bit that made me laugh was when Allen told Rigsby he'd been to see Dr Zhivago and Rigsby replies, "What did he say?"

No kidding. I agree that teachers hitting kids at school should have been outlawed, but things have gone way too far in the other direction now. My secondary school headmaster ruled with an iron fist and he was genuinely very feared. A proper hard man, but he was always fair and not many kids actually hated him. He wouldn't literally hit you, this was after the ban, but he would poke you in the sternum pretty damn hard in his office. While loudly reading the riot act as well. Pretty terrifying, even for Year 11 lads. Looking back now, he knew what he was doing and I have the greatest of respect for him. I am nigh on certain that he wouldn't have survived as a headmaster in 2020 though.  

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Frances Leader was later suspended from Twitter for quoting the MHRA's own words...

I said, not long ago, that we would arrive at an insane situation, where social media companies even end up deleting information from 'official' sources.

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Of all the dirty covid memes out there the nastiest has to be this insanity of constituting a lethal threat to others, symptomatic or not, if you don't worship the ritualistic measures put out by this flavor of "hoaxes-are-us" corporate savages.

So says the left tongue; while the right tongue says very little, about those rule-breakers who are 'supposed' to be dedicated Covidians and who 'should' be setting a good example for the rest of us. No, just a quick, quiet apology from them, no further action taken and nothing more ever said about it. Memory holed!

Edited by numnuts

Happy new year to all!

Glad to see people protesting in London, yelling for freedom!

Many thanks to the OP and the live video shooter, this has been extremely relieving! Especially for someone living in the hypnotized Greece...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

So says the left tongue; while the right tongue says very little, about those rule-breakers who are 'supposed' to be dedicated Covidians and who 'should' be setting a good example for the rest of us. No, just a quiet apology from them and no further action taken.

How much do you think an apology like that is worth? Especially considering the absence of a justification. The apology seen as a rubber stamp.

2021 needs to be a more, “fuck you” and less “yes please”. Let’s hope the herd can be turned. 
I always knew the plan was afoot, never thought I’d see it start to materialise as quickly as this in my lifetime. 
I am nearly 60 and thought I’d be well gone before they had advanced this far. 
We need lots of young people to get pissed off and annoyed . The young need to start getting angry about their future, not some old dude that did business three hundred years ago. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, wingwang said:

You make sure you take off your muzzle off before saying shit like that!!!

I'll just put this in to make people think, this guy I'm talking about refuses to see his kids, grandkids and great grandkids in case they give him the dreaded covid death nail. WTF. He's 86 years old. A year so far he's lived in solitary. To survive. And where does it end? I swear I can't see the logic behind that. Even if this IS a killer virus. Christ knows how my mother got him to accept my presence in august. When he wouldn't and hasn't yet since allowed his own kids anywhere near him,  it's a sad situation mental discombobulation. Fear. I hope the next time I see him he's breathing but I won't hold my breath.

Happy New Year everyone. Always listen to your higher self above all else. Use whatever tool is in your box to defeat this evil. This is what we’re here for. And we know it. Let the games begin!!  

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

How do people like him sleep at night?

They don't care because they are narcissist psychopaths. They dont know what is caring, it is not option. Thats it.

People thing those "elites"/scums are somekind of occult masters and other kind of "high priestes", but all they are is

sick psychopaths and very stupid in the end.  You can fool the narcissist psychopath, it is really easy. And their NWO plan will come to end, sooner as expected, because all those leaders are psychopaths and their low-life scum ass lickers too.  People should understand that and study how psychopath minds work. They are not clever. They are drunken on power at the moment and it is good for us. All is going like planned. Too nice ;) Only "enemy" is normal regular people which they are going to use against all thinking humans and this is huge problem which cannot be solved easily.

Edited by angelwitch-freeman
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I'll just put this in to make people think, this guy I'm talking about refuses to see his kids, grandkids and great grandkids in case they give him the dreaded covid death nail. WTF. He's 86 years old. A year so far he's lived in solitary. To survive. And where does it end? I swear I can't see the logic behind that. Even if this IS a killer virus. Christ knows how my mother got him to accept my presence in august. When he wouldn't and hasn't yet since allowed his own kids anywhere near him,  it's a sad situation mental discombobulation. Fear. I hope the next time I see him he's breathing but I won't hold my breath.

Have you confronted him about it? Why not give him a call, tell him you love him but be completely honest and upfront about how ridiculous, futile, cowardly and pathetic his approach is. Why not? It might shake the old codger up a bit and in a good way!

1 hour ago, angelwitch-freeman said:

Only "enemy" is normal regular people which they are going to use against all thinking humans and this is huge problem which cannot be solved easily.

So, so true.

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

I would agree that the term 'standby' can mean a lot of different things. I would trust Richard Tice, about as far as I can throw him though. Nigel Farage has turned into a shill, if not always a shill, and Richard Tice is his PTB successor. Our 'new man' in waiting.

I dont even know who this Richard Tice is, I posted the video thats been doing the rounds to prove a point.

The guys exposing Handcock the blatant bullshit artist.

That was my point & all I care about exposing the fraud.

Theres no standby, only tyrants who are confident they wont be caught, because they know its all bollocks.

https://twitter.com/TiceRichard/status/1344648440333160450?s=20

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

None of my folks have yet perished from all of the 'virus' fallout. However, one of them did suffer an awful lot of hardship, which resulted from feeling too worried about attending a hospital back in June. I can only imagine the emotions of those who have had to deal with death sentences of loved ones, for no good reason. Then again, if it hadn't been for all of this lark, I might have been dead by now. Not that I really give a fukk. 😀   

I lost my mother coz of negligence in hospital after she went in for something routine & my nan also was left in a corridor for 24 hours at coz there was no beds one flu season & died of pneumonia.

I have a serious injury to my stomach since the summer & have been refused treatment.

NHS is a shitehole.

• Sad 2

The History Channel produced the dramatization below to give the audience an idea or two about what a real pandemic looks like and could potentially play out. 

I found it very interesting how they imagined the survivors trying to adapt to their radically altered world. A small infection could be a death sentence without meds. Medicine returns to a more basic and informal approach. Doctors afraid to show their credentials afraid they will be swamped.

Another deadly killer that lost it's spotlight with covid, tuberculosis has mysteriously vanished from the public health periscope. Leading me to wonder at one time if covid "was" TB. TB that is ultra resistant is a total nightmare. Masks will help stop that spread and basically everything they have done appears to be a counter TB strategy. 

Air travel gives the term super spreader a new meaning for spread of TB. I strongly urge readers to aquire a better-than-average knowledge of the consequences of a massive TB spread.

I came across this clip below and it suggests evidence that TB is lurking in there somewhere.

I knew it, tier 5 on it's way, what more can they do to us?

Happy New Tier? Experts warn those areas that spent Christmas in Tier 4 are most at risk of even TIGHTER 'Tier 5' Covid restrictions in January - despite data showing cases may already be falling in some of them

Experts warn London and the South East could be first in line for tougher restrictions if they are enacted

Areas that went into Tier 4 later are more likely to avoid the measures, they added, as they have lower rates 

But some have called on the Government to 'grasp the nettle' and declare a third national lockdown 

SAGE advisers have warned it is only a matter of time before tighter restrictions are needed in the UK 

And today experts warned that parts of Kent, London and Essex with high infection rates could be first in line for 'Tier 5'. The next level of lockdown rules has not been confirmed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9102299/Coronavirus-UK-line-Tier-5.html

Why has the daily mail featured an article on Debbie Hicks being arrested,surely this would only bring more light to the public to the subject she was filming about 'empty hospitals'.

It's as if they want the public to know about empty hospitals. In this article they even have an 8 min video of her filming this hospital empty which you can't dispute. Sorry, but what goes on here ?:classic_blink:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101999/Anti-lockdown-activist-46-arrested-secret-hospital-footage.html