Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Yes, I remember when comedy was a good laugh with the likes of Freddie Star etc. They seem to have dulled down our comedians these days, it's as if this was deliberately done by turning most of our comedians into game show hosts etc.

Agreed. I didn't mind the likes of cannon and ball (he died of "covid" apparently) or comedian/game show host bob  monkhouse

that floating turd James cordon wants to come back. He is the piers Morgan of comedy.

i find all the comics follow their paymaster. Frankie Boyle used to be funny but spiels the covid  script.

there won't be another billy Connolly 

• Like 2
  • Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Sometimes watch re-runs of Rising Damp. Reflected England in the 1970s. Miss Jones was a single, older woman. Phil and Allen students. Spooner was a cockney professional wrestler. Rigsby a landlord. There was one episode about the elections that was hilarious. Rigsby voting Tory and everyone else Labour. I'm of the view this was a much better country back then although there were social justice issues too. I mean, at my school I saw teachers slap or punch the kids. However, we did have really simple social security and student grants. Hence, Allen and Phil in Rising Damp. The bit that made me laugh was when Allen told Rigsby he'd been to see Dr Zhivago and Rigsby replies, "What did he say?"
Also recall Man About The House. On The Buses. The Likely Lads. Bless This House. Steptoe. New Faces. Do you recall back then impressionists did quite well? Impressions of Rigsby or Frank Spencer or even Wicker got a laugh. And then you had the TV ads. I liked the Hi Karate commercial - be careful how you use it!

• Like 1

I came across this blog today from Frances Leader which I think contains important information about the isolation of SARS-CoV-2.

I wouldn't recommend following the link as the webpage repeatedly slows down my browsing. But it is here for those who would like the link to the source:

https://hive.blog/worldnews/@francesleader/email-exchange-with-uk-mhra-exposing-the-genomic-sequence-of-sarscov2

Frances Leader sent several emails to MHRA after the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine was approved. She asked for full ingredients and confirmation as to whether the DNA template has come from a computer generated genomic sequence. I have posted the email exchanges below which confirm, direct from the horse's mouth, that "the DNA template used does not come directly from an isolated virus from an infected person." (see penultimate email below).

Frances Leader was later suspended from Twitter for quoting the MHRA's own words...

image.png.16750434f9fd34086facfd727bbc2f0b.png

image.png.3a58ec2feaa0ded34de34e42dfb81b14.png

image.png.d013ac1562b998ed6f804d1fb7ca51af.png

image.png.194ad5c1cd3e2bb0a901ac6ef881beb6.png

image.png.1d6a186516394064f3cb7630ab945caf.png

image.png.2b23bf73e528b9a83b0d443dd4c6ec21.png

image.png.c69cdc4cf80b0e302b80161aaa6c1065.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
7 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I came across this blog today from Frances Leader which I think contains important information about the isolation of SARS-CoV-2.

I wouldn't recommend following the link as the webpage repeatedly slows down my browsing. But it is here for those who would like the link to the source:

https://hive.blog/worldnews/@francesleader/email-exchange-with-uk-mhra-exposing-the-genomic-sequence-of-sarscov2

Frances Leader sent several emails to MHRA after the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine was approved. She asked for full ingredients and confirmation as to whether the DNA template has come from a computer generated genomic sequence. I have posted the email exchanges below which confirm, direct from the horse's mouth, that "the DNA template used does not come directly from an isolated virus from an infected person." (see penultimate email below).

Frances Leader was later suspended from Twitter for quoting the MHRA's own words...

So basically it was man made. Fuckin mental. Is this genuine? 

44 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So basically it was man made. Fuckin mental. Is this genuine? 

I really hope that the info is genuine - I have already sent out a couple of e-mail messages to people I know quoting the link.

Have also just sent link to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich website - he is the German Lawyer concentrating on the pcr fraud. He is directing his efforts towards that target and is well aware of many of the other aspects. 

Hope I will not look foolish if link is not genuine.

I suspect there will be some attempt at covering up the link, or details of it, but we will see.

Mitochondrial Eve is usually VERY spot on with material on here (and very informative). THANKS by the way, and best wishes in 2021. We are going to get through this.

link for Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - German lawyer to pursue “Biggest Tort Case Ever” against “Corona Fraud Scandal” PT 2 (vergereport.com)

and this one about 25 min vid of him being questioned about what he is doing

Reiner Fuellmich | Full Length Interview in Berlin | Planet Lockdown - YouTube

Edited by Concerned Citizen
extra added and adjusted layout
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes, I remember when comedy was a good laugh with the likes of Freddie Star etc. They seem to have dulled down our comedians these days, it's as if this was deliberately done by turning most of our comedians into game show hosts etc.

My nan loved Freddie star especially when he would appear on the Des o'connor show in the 1980s

she thought he was so cheeky and unpredictable i think Freddie was popular with her generation for this reason 

cheeky little devil she would call him 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It was designed in a single weekend, just two days after Chinese researchers published the virus's genetic code on Jan 11.

Edited by dumbcritic
47 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

For any one who wants it, this is a pdf of that post by Eve, which may become rather important if it is not already!

https://docdro.id/qdVhbgX

Also here is the link to the quoted Gov pdf for you to save / read or share

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/944544/COVID-19_mRNA_Vaccine_BNT162b2__UKPAR___PFIZER_BIONTECH__15Dec2020.pdf

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

My nan loved Freddie star especially when he would appear on the Des o'connor show in the 1980s

she thought he was so cheeky and unpredictable i think Freddie was popular with her generation for this reason 

cheeky little devil she would call him 

I sense your Nan and my Nan were of the same era, with a bit of moral backbone...

0_sunJPG.jpg

Edited by wingwang
  • Like 1

Of all the dirty covid memes out there the nastiest has to be this insanity of constituting a lethal threat to others, symptomatic or not, if you don't worship the ritualistic measures put out by this flavor of "hoaxes-are-us" corporate savages.

Those infected by the meme have zero confidence in the mask, distancing, or sanitizing otherwise they would care less if you comply. 

When they force compliance with these rules they are affirming that it has nothing to do with a virus. Master has new plans..get in line..obey..shut up. Don't make Master angry.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Velma said:

What was the BBC's Christmas offering?

A man in drag playing “everyone's mum” promoting vaccines.

Hilarious! I despair...

Bring back Dave Allen!

Just suffered through "Death To 2020" by the much accredited Charlie Brooker of "Black Mirror" fame, on Netflix.

He tried to make it balance by including one "Joe Biden is old" joke and the rest was wall to wall anti-Trump, pro BLM propaganda with a character who was the "straight white lizard alien 5g Nazi anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist".

This is why I stay far away from any new series or "comedy". About as cutting as a spoon and as funny as colon cancer.

Another interesting assumption is that any civil or criminal actions launched against governments will ever go to trial. At least in my lifetime. In regular trials you have winners and losers, in matters of State-knows-best interests, well, the stalling tactics of footdragging until somewhere a few decades later we are ensnarled into some other convoluted scheme on a grand scale and we dont have the attention span to give it the consideration it ought to have had. Only now is the trial of the 911 plotters to be heard. Minimum 10 more years before that falls into the memory hole too.

Just a little more to think about when rubbing the lamp to summon the judicial remedy genie that will blow away the covid house of cards.

Snip-it_1609457736111.jpg.c4083c0d00f7d441047ed63a6821340e.jpg

Justice delayed is justice denied.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Of all the dirty covid memes out there the nastiest has to be this insanity of constituting a lethal threat to others, symptomatic or not, if you don't worship the ritualistic measures put out by this flavor of "hoaxes-are-us" corporate savages.

Those infected by the meme have zero confidence in the mask, distancing, or sanitizing otherwise they would care less if you comply. 

When they force compliance with these rules they are affirming that it has nothing to do with a virus. Master has new plans..get in line..obey..shut up. Don't make Master angry.

Life getting more like Judge Dredd every day.

D8BVBmwX4AEhcPv.png

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1

Happy new year, you pigshit drinking pile of dessicated piss, ya. But hey at least you're on the David Icke forum. Plus one for that. Not like I'm aloof or anything.

All the best really, lets see where the end of the road is.

Thumbs up for kicking an order follower in the asshole?

• Like 1

In every other time of public health crisis nobody ever used the expression anti-vaxxer (to my knowledge). People every year getting a flu vaccine and not being afraid to be around the un-vaccinated.

Why was "anti-vaxxer" never penned before now? Because there was the doctrine of informed consent. None could violate your body if you are of sane mind.

Anti-vaxxer is born of a notion that you have no right to informed consent when the interests of the many outweight the needs of the few. Eminent domain exercised on your person. In this instance for covid tomorrow perhaps for climate.

The expression "anti-vaxxer" represents the death throws of consent at least in medical matters for now.

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance that's happening.

Instead, I wish for a year where large numbers of people have finally had enough and are willing to take the risk to stand up, be counted and defend their rights as a sovereign human being. These authoritarian twats had it all their own way in 2020, lets make 2021 the year that starts to change.

Also I'd like to say thanks to everyone on this forum, for the interesting conversations on a range of topics and for helping to keep me sane in a year that was very tough on a personal level in addition to everything going on in the world at large. You're a good bunch, it's reassuring to know there's a few people on the same wavelength as me out there. As long as we stick around there will always be something to fight for.

So cheers, let's raise a glass and look forward to building back better, not in the way Klaus Schwab and the politicos intend but according to our own vision, a vision of a truly better tomorrow.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 15
10 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance that's happening.

Instead, I wish for a year where large numbers of people have finally had enough and are willing to take the risk to stand up, be counted and defend their rights as a sovereign human being. These authoritarian twats had it all their own way in 2020, lets make 2021 the year that starts to change.

Also I'd like to say thanks to everyone on this forum, for the interesting conversations on a range of topics and for helping to keep me sane in a year that was very tough on a personal level in addition to everything going on in the world at large. You're a good bunch, it's reassuring to know there's a few people on the same wavelength as me out there. As long as we stick around there will always be something to fight for.

So cheers, let's raise a glass and look forward to building back better, not in the way Klaus Schwab and the politicos intend but according to our own vision, a vision of a truly better tomorrow.

I echo your sentiments and happy new year everybody.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Happy new year, you pigshit drinking pile of dessicated piss, ya. But hey at least you're on the David Icke forum. Plus one for that. Not like I'm aloof or anything.

All the best really, lets see where the end of the road is.

Thumbs up for kicking an order follower in the asshole?

You make sure you take off your muzzle off before saying shit like that!!!

• Like 2