Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

That the second image is showing that the beds which are usable (in current use or open to be used) is about 8-9K less than normal and that this would put pressure on the NHS even though there are many less people in hospitals than previous years?

Less beds means less sick people but with the same amount of staff which means time available to make tic tok videos?

It always needs to be pointed out that hospital capacity is already reduced because muh, 'social distancing measures', whereby beds have been removed in order to space them out more.

So in essence there is also a self-fulfilling prophecy at work...

• Like 1
  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It always needs to be pointed out that hospital capacity is already reduced because muh, 'social distancing measures', whereby beds have been removed in order to space them out more.

So in essence there is also a self-fulfilling prophecy at work...

They are either too busy or they are not. They say they are too busy but the video evidence shows very quiet hospitals across the country. So it is not truthful to say that the NHS is over whelmed. 

I would be interested to know if capacity calculations takes in to account the amount of active workers and the amount of prepared beds, including any additional ones they have set up or closed off. 

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They are either too busy or they are not. They say they are too busy but the video evidence shows very quiet hospitals across the country. So it is not truthful to say that the NHS is over whelmed. 

I would be interested to know if capacity calculations takes in to account the amount of active workers and the amount of prepared beds, including any additional ones they have set up or closed off. 

I agree, the media paints a very different picture to what is actually happening. It's almost like they're making this all up...

The NHS has its own 'culture of fear' - the real 'heroes' of the NHS are those brave enough to come forward and speak out, and tell us whats really going on. Everyone else just goes with the flow for fear of losing their job or being branded a 'conspiracy nutter'.

But this is what happens when a public service becomes infested with Common Purpose 'change agents'.

Why else would people be getting arrested by the police for filming and sharing videos of empty hospitals? Ah, maybe because the Police service is also infested with Common Purpose 'change agents'!

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, alexa said:

I had the misfortune of watching this show while I was at my mum and dads over Christmas. I couldn't work out if the writers were just taking the piss, or whether it was just more social-engineering propaganda.

Having said that, the lady who lives upstairs from me, when I arrived home from work the other evening, she was wiping down items from a grocery delivery, so its real, this does happen...

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Having said that, the lady who lives upstairs from me, when I arrived home from work the other evening, she was wiping down items from a grocery delivery, so its real, this does happen...

How ridiculous is this, fortunately I haven't experienced anything like this, well not yet.

9 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

were just taking the piss, or whether it was just more social-engineering propaganda.

I would say the latter after looking up the background of Maurice Gran. No doubt they're having a joke at our expense too though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
On 12/30/2020 at 12:42 AM, skitzorat said:

That little snake in the US, Fauci said a similar thing. It's almost as if they were reading a script.

1490862706_Screenshot2020-12-30133811.png.e26c757727f6f2449f0954d942968531.png

Whenever a PTB stooge says that 'the concept of 'x' isn't possible', then they are often simply introducing a concept to the mass consciousness of the general public. It doesn't matter, if they attach the caveat of 'never in a million years' to a new concept. The fact remains that an introduction has been made.

11 hours ago, skitzorat said:

CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine. That won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.”

https://summit.news/2020/12/08/cnn-dont-be-alarmed-if-people-start-dying-after-taking-the-vaccine/

Yes, be very alarmed at the demise of anyone who dies within a month of a joke test; but not of anyone who collapses and dies the same day they take a vaccine. Technically, vaccinated folks could quite easily still end up as Covid death statistics. Quite ironic.

9 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

If there are no concerns and the vaccine is safe, as according to microbiologist, Dr Yager, why was Bill Gates calling for legal indemnity of drug companies producing the COVID vaccines from an early stage, as well vaccine companies themselves? Here in the UK Pfizer got legal indemnity in the last month. Is Dr Yager going to put his money where his money is and pay out compensation for side effects?

Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government

Pfizer’s UK boss refuses to explain why the business needs protection from legal action

Forked tongues in action. The left tongue essentially says 'we don't need indemnity'; while the right tongue says 'we must have indemnity'. We don't need Solomon The Wise to tell us that they have judged themselves here. This paradox alone must help to wake a few more folks up.

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yeah a Tsunami...why they just dismantled the Nightingales.

Again, this must help to wake a few more folks up. The hospitals are actually being 'readied' for use right now, in response to everyone calling out the PTB's bullshit. However, the fact remains that this would have happened weeks ago, if the 'surging virus' was really as reported to us.  

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nightingale-hospitals-being-readied-for-use-as-covid-patient-numbers-rise-12176338

'And people have been urged to ring in the New Year by staying at home and not mixing. NHS England's national medical director, Professor Stephen Powis, warned: "COVID loves a crowd."' 😀

Not 'COVID loves a C*NT?'.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, alexa said:

How ridiculous is this, fortunately I haven't experienced anything like this, well not yet.

just read the new UK Supermarket rules for the New Covid conditions and  they make a point of

• Hand saitisation stations throughout stores
  • Antimicrobial handles – Asda is applying a protective coating to all basket and trolley handles, creating an antimicrobial surface that limits the spread of bacteria. The same coating technology (Biomaster X shield) is already used to limit the spread of bacteria in the NHS Nightingale Excel hospital

and to most its normal but covid aint a bacteria, its a fecking virus so why is something that limits the spread of bacteria a plus point?

In my opinion its the fear of nature, the jump to the technological as saviour

this is played out in Cyberpunk films as a dystopian nightmare

the banning of sex as a condition of the vaccine, the banning of contact, discouraging use of public space, closing the national parks and parks (atm just limiting)

Nature and the self is being psychologically outlawed in favour of technology and the ego.

the ego is being promoted, encouraged and fed massively through "play your part" and mask wearing

on and on ......

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

It must be very hard for the writers of the show to get funny material now with all that's going on in the World. Saying that though, they couldn't do it in the 90's when the World was hassle free.

Yes, I remember when comedy was a good laugh with the likes of Freddie Star etc. They seem to have dulled down our comedians these days, it's as if this was deliberately done by turning most of our comedians into game show hosts etc.

53 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Again, this must help to wake a few more folks up. The hospitals are actually being 'readied' for use right now, in response to everyone calling out the PTB's bullshit. However, the fact remains that this would have happened weeks ago, if the 'surging virus' was really as reported to us.  

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nightingale-hospitals-being-readied-for-use-as-covid-patient-numbers-rise-12176338

'And people have been urged to ring in the New Year by staying at home and not mixing. NHS England's national medical director, Professor Stephen Powis, warned: "COVID loves a crowd."' 😀

Not 'COVID loves a C*NT?'.

They are full of shit of course & report whatever they like now to push the media fear virus.

There are photos of it empty also.

But Handcock reassures us its ready on standby, coz handcock knows theres nothing to be worried about.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, zArk said:

In my opinion its the fear of nature, the jump to the technological as saviour

You've hit the nail right on the head here zArk👍 Satan always try's to imitate God but he can only do this by artificial means, such as changing our DNA. Satan has done this before, once, before the deluge.

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yes, I remember when comedy was a good laugh with the likes of Freddie Star etc. They seem to have dulled down our comedians these days, it's as if this was deliberately done by turning most of our comedians into game show hosts etc.

I remember  the good old days when jokes like this were on the television.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is announced to everyone on board by the captain that he can do no more and their plane is about to crash in roughly 10 minutes.
A female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
 A man stands up, removes his shirt, trousers and pants,  then  holds them out to her and  says, "Here you go, get these ironed"

😄

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Ta for this and their site is http://www.coviddashboard.live/

From which we have the below images. Now am I comparing this correctly?

That the second image is showing that the beds which are usable (in current use or open to be used) is about 8-9K less than normal and that this would put pressure on the NHS even though there are many less people in hospitals than previous years?

Less beds means less sick people but with the same amount of staff which means time available to make tic tok videos?

beds1.jpg.1376c632075e83383743425a432b76ec.jpg

beds2.jpg.1918c80f72dcfe81b638df01ef78e03f.jpg

Main thing is shows to me is people are not getting proper health treatment, which will lead to a real epidemic of sick people.

People are afraid of going into hospital rightly.

Bad enough for old people before at this time of year, being admitting is a death sentence..you go in with one thing minor & never come out.

No excuse & the media are being blatantly complicit.

They are actively stirring shit, getting pricks on blaming non mask people. BBC have done this before, with the fat controller Nolan harassing people in the street for not wearing masks. Criminal acts being not just tolerated but promoted by the BBC.

Psychological warfare to create division & misery.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Psychological warfare to create division & miser

Strange days when i feel fine, quite perturbed at events yet when i see the covid believers have become psychological wrecks i am less concerned about myself.

The misery, anguish, suffering, envy and hatred is/will be the covid cultists

Social division is inevitable at this point. It is the changing of ages, the end of the world in pisces and the controllers are honour bound to manipulate the change

• Like 2
1 hour ago, alexa said:

What was the BBC's Christmas offering?

A man in drag playing “everyone's mum” promoting vaccines.

Hilarious! I despair...

Bring back Dave Allen!

• Like 1