Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

10 Facts From the UK Government Pfizer Vaccine Guidance that Promote “Vaccine Hesitancy”

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/12/reports/10-facts-from-the-uk-government-pfizer-vaccine-guidance-that-promote-vaccine-hesitancy/

So basically, dont take it because even they don't know what effects it will have upon any individual. They're fuckin sick, honestly I'm at breaking with the obvious scam that the majority still can't see what's in front of them! FML. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I agree. But would also say best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Should be very apparent to anyone aware what could happen in the future, restriction of movements, money confiscations the whole shebang. All sounds terrifying and it would be prudent to put at least some care into preparing for these scenarios.

At the same time, although all the dangers should be made aware of, they should not be at the forefront of people's minds. If you look at the process of manifestation it all starts, consciously with thought - which then leads to actions and words. So let not the predominant feature of thought be on the negative, let it be on the future you do want -  whilst at the same time having the maturity to be fully prepared for any government tomofoolery - but have that more as the background thought/something to be aware of, rather than constantly focusing on it making it more likely to come true. Just my 2 cents.

Totally agree. Have made myself and family as independent as possible. Over a year of food plus essentials. Confident I can forage for enough food if necessary.

lockdown has fortunately for my family been a blessing. Gave us time to realise what is really important. Found who was a real decent person in my area and who was not. We have all got back to nature and as a result we are happier than ever.

only problem is I can’t cut hair. With three girls that’s likely to be a bigger problem than any tier system😂

• Like 2

more disturbing vaccine reviews:

From https://twitter.com/SarahCateCLE/status/1344473652125831169

With permission to share from a trusted friend. This is in Ohio: “Local Nurse to me...... I don’t even know how to respond right now. Because I legit don’t know how to detox from that poison. She just sent to this me a few moments ago. She got her vaccine this morning.”

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

...There is no overwhelmed NHS...

Correct.

The friend who I met with yesterday works in the local hospital, and confirmed that on the contrary, there are far fewer occupants than usual for this time of year.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, zarkov said:

more disturbing vaccine reviews:

From https://twitter.com/SarahCateCLE/status/1344473652125831169

With permission to share from a trusted friend. This is in Ohio: “Local Nurse to me...... I don’t even know how to respond right now. Because I legit don’t know how to detox from that poison. She just sent to this me a few moments ago. She got her vaccine this morning.”

The answer, I feel sure, is nothing.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2020 at 4:37 AM, Bullion said:

Yet we have risen to 7 billion, did they sit on their laurels, why take 50 year breaks if they have an agenda deadline that it seems they are now hurrying to try and pull off. 

no 'we' europeans did not rise to 7 billion; we got decimated by two world wars then saw the UN tell us that we needed MASS influxes of people from outside europe because we had an ageing population

but if large industrialised populations are an environmental problem then why did the UN encourage vast movements of people into industrialised countries?

It doesn't make sense from an environmental perspective. It only makes sense from a social engineering perspective

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no 'we' europeans did not rise to 7 billion; we got decimated by two world wars then saw the UN tell us that we needed MASS influxes of people from outside europe because we had an ageing population

totally

and the entire population of the earth can each have an acre of land and fit happily onto australia

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

I am not a violent person but if that T _ _ t came anywhere near me doing that then that bottle of chemicals (which could be harmful for all sorts of reasons) would end up somewhere that would not be pleasant!!!

Any one else feel like that? 

People think living in a synthetic chemical soup is healthier than living without the chemicals. Just shows how far people have been manipulated. I saw the worker at Sainsbury spraying down the tills and cleaning them. I asked her how often she does that and she said every few hours. I had to point out how we were living in a chemical soup and she put the cleaning stuff down and was not pleased. I kind of felt bad for her afterwards. The chemicals messes with my sinus problem so not so much of a fan of how much they are spraying down every shop now. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ta for this and their site is http://www.coviddashboard.live/

From which we have the below images. Now am I comparing this correctly?

That the second image is showing that the beds which are usable (in current use or open to be used) is about 8-9K less than normal and that this would put pressure on the NHS even though there are many less people in hospitals than previous years?

Less beds means less sick people but with the same amount of staff which means time available to make tic tok videos?

beds1.jpg.1376c632075e83383743425a432b76ec.jpg

beds2.jpg.1918c80f72dcfe81b638df01ef78e03f.jpg

Edited by Odie Hatzcats

5 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

I am not a violent person but if that T _ _ t came anywhere near me doing that then that bottle of chemicals (which could be harmful for all sorts of reasons) would end up somewhere that would not be pleasant!!!

Just so long as you video it and upload later. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liberty said:
Sponsored

Control: A dark and compulsive medical thriller

1. Control: A dark and compulsive medical thriller

escription

Product Description

A dark and compulsive medical thriller written by a doctor who has seen it all, perfect for fans of Don't Wake Up and Tess Gerritsen. 

'A suspenseful and frightening thriller' Lynda La Plante 

Renowned surgeon Michael Trenchard locks his office door and prepares for a relaxing evening. But what follows is a living nightmare when later he is discovered in a locked-in coma, the victim of an auto-erotic asphyxiation. 

It is left to Doctor Kash Devan, Trenchard's young protégé, to uncover the truth. And what he discovers is chilling . . . 

In his ruthless pursuit of wealth and success, Trenchard has left a trail of wrecked lives, and angry people, behind him. Which of Trenchard's victims hated him so much that they wanted to ruin not only his reputation, but his life as well? 

Not all doctors are heroes . . .

Is it an autobiography?

9 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

not really violent tbh yet the idea that i will be refused worked or refused entry to shops , trains, buses, planes, ships if i choose not to have a vaccine creates some new ideas in my mind which are a suitable , like4 like , response to those people in whitehall, parliament, big corporate businesses, banks

not saying 'black bloc' idea but more grown up and suitable

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

People think living in a synthetic chemical soup is healthier than living without the chemicals. Just shows how far people have been manipulated. I saw the worker at Sainsbury spraying down the tills and cleaning them. I asked her how often she does that and she said every few hours. I had to point out how we were living in a chemical soup and she put the cleaning stuff down and was not pleased. I kind of felt bad for her afterwards. The chemicals messes with my sinus problem so not so much of a fan of how much they are spraying down every shop now. 

Supermarkets are the worst place at the moment and the hypocrisy of government messaging.  There were adverts on the TV in the run up to Christmas telling us to open windows for granny (when we weren't busy killing her, of course) to let the fresh air in and let the bad covid air out, but supermarkets have actually now limited their open doors, are spraying chemicals everywhere, the queues mean you are spending longer in there, but you can't meet friends in the park.

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said: