Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

People who do not follow social distancing rules or wear masks "have blood on their hands", an intensive care doctor has warned.

Prof Hugh Montgomery told BBC Radio 5 Live, hospitals were facing a "tsunami" of Covid cases and he feared it would get worse after New Year's Eve.

This we know is a blatant lie and police are guarding empty hospitals to prevent public disclosure of the government's falsification of figures and statistics.

Montgomery urged people to accept that it was going to be a "miserable" occasion this year and not to gather in groups. It echoes official advice to stay at home and not hold parties.

No bogus doctor or government official is going to make me accept “misery” as a fact of life or determine what I do in my home, at any time of the year.

The professor said: "We are in a lot of trouble in UK intensive care now.”

"Just huge numbers coming in, my heart goes out as well to our emergency departments, seeing a tsunami in the last week or two of cases. Everyone is working at maximum stretch.”

Montgomery continued with this fantasy, "It is making me actually very angry now that people are laying the blame on the virus, and it is not the virus, it is people, people are not washing their hands, they are not wearing their masks," he said.

How the heck does he know who's washing their hands? Most people are actually wearing masks and staying apart, following the 'guidleines' to the letter and beyond. So, how is it possible that we are seeing a resurgence of any contagion?

He warned anyone not social distancing or following the rules that they "have blood on their hands.” No doctor, you and the NHS have the blood of untold patients on your hands, refused treatment while you dance around empty wards.

"They are spreading this virus” he lied, “Other people will spread it and people will die. They won't know they have killed people but they have." You mean, you are killing people, every day with this bullshit. I have never worn a mask or used carcinogenic hand-sanitiser or killed anyone!

He added: "I am watching whole families getting wiped out here, and it's got to stop." Name one single family where all it's members have died of CV, what's their address? This lying has got to stop!

And he issued a plea to people thinking of seeing in the New Year later with a party: "I am really sorry this New Year is going to be miserable, but it has to be. Please don't gather in masses. Don't make this a last swansong."

You be sorry and miserable if you choose Hugh..... I shall be happy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

People who do not follow social distancing rules or wear masks "have blood on their hands", an intensive care doctor has warned.

Prof Hugh Montgomery told BBC Radio 5 Live, hospitals were facing a "tsunami" of Covid cases and he feared it would get worse after New Year's Eve.

This we know is a blatant lie and police are guarding empty hospitals to prevent public disclosure of the government's falsification of figures and statistics.

Montgomery urged people to accept that it was going to be a "miserable" occasion this year and not to gather in groups. It echoes official advice to stay at home and not hold parties.

No bogus doctor or government official is going to make me accept “misery” as a fact of life or determine what I do in my home, at any time of the year.

The professor said: "We are in a lot of trouble in UK intensive care now.”

"Just huge numbers coming in, my heart goes out as well to our emergency departments, seeing a tsunami in the last week or two of cases. Everyone is working at maximum stretch.”

Montgomery continued with this fantasy, "It is making me actually very angry now that people are laying the blame on the virus, and it is not the virus, it is people, people are not washing their hands, they are not wearing their masks," he said.

How the heck does he know who's washing their hands? Most people are actually wearing masks and staying apart, following the 'guidleines' to the letter and beyond. So, how is it possible that we are seeing a resurgence of any contagion?

He warned anyone not social distancing or following the rules that they "have blood on their hands.” No doctor, you and the NHS have the blood of untold patients on your hands, refused treatment while you dance around empty wards.

"They are spreading this virus” he lied, “Other people will spread it and people will die. They won't know they have killed people but they have." You mean, you are killing people, every day with this bullshit. I have never worn a mask or used carcinogenic hand-sanitiser or killed anyone!

He added: "I am watching whole families getting wiped out here, and it's got to stop." Name one single family where all it's members have died of CV, what's their address? This lying has got to stop!

And he issued a plea to people thinking of seeing in the New Year later with a party: "I am really sorry this New Year is going to be miserable, but it has to be. Please don't gather in masses. Don't make this a last swansong."

You be sorry and miserable if you choose Hugh..... I shall be happy.

How do people like him sleep at night?

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

'Anyone who doesn't wear their mask - they have blood on their hands':

When the 180 turn occurred, and the Shame-Muzzle order was given and rolled out in sync across the globe, I remember it was then followed up huge flurry of 'official studies' being released,  seeding the consciousness that anyone "anti"  had psychopath traits...looks like they're still pushing that one

1924256517_Screenshot2021-01-01012700.png.fb455c24eff65c85f3028456fe2811fd.png

11 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My optimitic side finds solice in the chance that, like in the communist regime in the Soviet Union this gave rise to a complex underground society that traded on the black market we might be afforded such an escape from control.

My pessimistic side tells me that the type of confidentiality allowing these networks to exist has all but vanished. It was predicated on a reasonable expectation of privacy.

It's still there.  In the first lockdown there were some underground pubs running near my neck of the woods. Started around June once it became apparent that the bodies weren't going to start lining the street.

But it has got me wondering about organised crime and racketeering.  There must some huge rumblings going on in that circuit now that the lay of the land has changed.  There is a lot of money and lot of very large players who's networks have changed beyond all recognition in the last year.  I could see something starting from that corner far quicker than the regular Joe rising up and rioting.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Velma said:

The  NHS took charge of many isolation/fever/quarantine hospitals when it formed after WW2.

Who shut them down?

The number of icu beds in the remaining hospitals is also a fraction pro rata of say that of Germany.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-reestablishing-fever-hospitals/

Someone has blood on their hands and it isn't the fit and healthy populace who shrug off the seasonal illnesses year on year.

• Like 1

As predicted back in March, The government takes credits for anything positive, like the "ridiculous" models not coming true and then they blame the public for not adhering to the "ridiculous" guidelines for when it doesn't go as planned. 

The true is the government's lockdowns and guidelines has made no difference to anything virus related, except destroying the economy. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i dropped a load of kill gates video quote bombs to programmed family to watch.

can you guess the first thing they did before i even pressed play?

giphy.gif

no word of a lie.

got them to watch it then cognitive dissonance set in and you have never heard such stupid

excuses to explain away what they had just seen.

they have to see it themselves on their own terms.

no badgering will change their minds. It has to resonant deep within their psyche to start the process.

like after 9/11 taught me massive lessons re: family and friends

18 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

When the 180 turn occurred, and the Shame-Muzzle order was given and rolled out in sync across the globe, I remember it was then followed up huge flurry of 'official studies' being released,  seeding the consciousness that anyone "anti"  had psychopath traits...looks like they're still pushing that one

1924256517_Screenshot2021-01-01012700.png.fb455c24eff65c85f3028456fe2811fd.png

I think they’re much more likely to be posing by hospital beds with a false sense of grandeur. 

12 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.0cf1105b219606ff01dd1596b1937e5e.png

its all 28 days

28 days after testing positive death cert

28 days for shagging

28 days moon

28 days menstrual

28 days covid remains infectious on surfaces

"covid makes you feel like I'm in 28 days later"

long covid has 28 symptoms

plus using duckduckgo ... i found with the uk serach activated 'expressandstar' newspaper has a story that changes its number for the search parameters

typed covid 26 ... "Further 26 Covid deaths in hospitals in Black Country"

type covid 27 Further 27 Covid deaths in hospitals in Black Country

type 28 Further 28 Covid deaths in hospitals in Black Country

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=covid+26&t=ffab&ia=web

brilliant!

• Like 1

Sponsored

Control: A dark and compulsive medical thriller

1. Control: A dark and compulsive medical thriller

escription

Product Description

A dark and compulsive medical thriller written by a doctor who has seen it all, perfect for fans of Don't Wake Up and Tess Gerritsen. 

'A suspenseful and frightening thriller' Lynda La Plante 

Renowned surgeon Michael Trenchard locks his office door and prepares for a relaxing evening. But what follows is a living nightmare when later he is discovered in a locked-in coma, the victim of an auto-erotic asphyxiation. 

It is left to Doctor Kash Devan, Trenchard's young protégé, to uncover the truth. And what he discovers is chilling . . . 

In his ruthless pursuit of wealth and success, Trenchard has left a trail of wrecked lives, and angry people, behind him. Which of Trenchard's victims hated him so much that they wanted to ruin not only his reputation, but his life as well? 

Not all doctors are heroes . . .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interests in genetics and environmental stressors and climate change. . Hugh's interest has been in the use of environmental stressors in the exploration of human (patho)physiology – often using a genetic approach. He was the first to discover a 'gene for human fitness'. He has published over 450 scientific articles. 

Hugh also has a strong interest in environmental impacts on health, and in climate change in particular.

Hugh Montgomery....I’ve got this frustrating, peculiar awareness of my mortality. I know I’m going to die unfulfilled, because I don’t think there’s anything I can ever do that will make me feel as if my life’s been worthwhile.” For a 56-year-old research pioneer who also saves lives daily, this seems borderline pathological. Has he always been like this? He remembers an incident when he was seven or eight. “We were on holiday and I remember looking at the sea and thinking ‘Oh my God, all this will end and it won’t be in very long’. It’s obviously completely pathological, isn’t it?

yes it is!   

A little bit of lightheartedness with a message

I am Max I will not take YOUR VAX, Dr. Seuss Parody

All together now:

I will not take your vax

Not if it's free
Not for a fee
I am Max
please let me be

Not if it's sponsored
Not for a concert
Not for a plane
Not for a train
Not for my job
Not in a swab
Not in a tattoo
Not one dose or two
Not with a mask
Not if you ask

1 hour ago, Velma said:

He doesn't, Hugh's doing 24 hour shifts at A & E 😄 holding back a tsunami of death!

Yeah a Tsunami...why they just dismantled the Nightingales.

Guys pushing fake news blatantly on BBC, when they just admitted there was no legitimate cause to go into Tier 4 over Christmas.

There is no overwhelmed NHS.

Its the Muzzle compliance who are spreading this fear bullshit virus.

Nobody can be this stupid. They just love Big Brother & wish to take us all down with them.

Enigmatic posted a damning post yesterday, annihilates the lie.

Eqem6vOXMAIANk9?format=jpg&name=large

BIG FARMER CASH COW NHS!

Golden-Calf.jpg

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Any thoughts on this? If you're interested read through it all

Is a Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Time Bomb?
https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/08/01/is-a-coronavirus-vaccine-a-ticking-time-bomb/

Will an RNA Vaccine Permanently Alter My DNA?
https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/11/27/will-an-rna-vaccine-permanently-alter-my-dna/

Edited by facere arbitrium
link added
  • Like 1

Bottom line is a modus operandi is needed. History shows decline of society and civilization gives rise to hysteria and victimization, attacks on liberty and abandonment of law. I confess I don't know how much of the Covid crisis is biological. I suspect some of it is real. However, a far higher percentage strikes me as mass hysteria with psychosomatic symptoms thrown in. Also, a lot of the "bad guys" in this James Bond doomsday saga are more misguided and fearful than calculating. Mass delusion often occurs. Example under Stalin, fear of spies, Trotskyists and wreckers.
This is classic Salem witch mania. It arises due to a current social crisis, decline in education, near abandonment of core science, total lack of accountability in politics and a damaging reliance on the internet. In most cases this kind of social dead end leads to war or revolution. This country is now similar to Cuba in 1961 when Castro came to power. However, I believe there are ways to reverse socially destructive tendencies. Using information and keeping the moral high ground. Challenging hysteria with fact. Getting ourselves weened off internet reliance. I recall when Muhammad Ali refused to fight in Vietnam he was the most hated man in America. Banned from boxing and title removed. Had to borrow money to feed his family. A few short years later, Vietnam proved to be a disaster. Ali suddenly got very popular. He was joined by thousands of protesters. Openly I tell people I view the Covid phenomenon as exaggerated and hysterical and violating basic liberty. Many have turned around, sneered and walked off. Of course, there is a temptation to lose your temper but better to stay controlled and steadfast. Ali would have said:

Covid hysteria came out of its corner,
The people went into retreat,
If they move back any further,
They'll be in a ringside seat!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Interests in genetics and environmental stressors and climate change. . Hugh's interest has been in the use of environmental stressors in the exploration of human (patho)physiology – often using a genetic approach. He was the first to discover a 'gene for human fitness'. He has published over 450 scientific articles. 

Hugh also has a strong interest in environmental impacts on health, and in climate change in particular.

All the hallmarks of a interfering busy body poking his nose where it is unwanted, which is unfortunately what they all do.