Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 hours ago, Shining-one said:

will finish up destroying natural immunity in populations.

They've been chipping away at it forever; chemtrails poisoning our air, Monsanto/round up/glyphosate/DDT/GMOs poisoning our food, fluoride in our water, Fukushima our oceans, vaccinated to the hilt from the moment of birth, de-education of being dumb to the reality of the mind-body connection, the death-care system/petro-based pharmaceuticals, spiritual warfare against the very existence of the Divine in everything, bombarded psychological warfare so we kill and sicken ourselves with our very own thoughts from even open our eyes when we walk the streets (media/billboards etc). This was before the Convid-1984. They know that we are immensely powerful beings whos electro- biochemistry is designed  for the optimum and naturally moves itself back into a position of balance (as we sleep for example) - they've used considerable time and energy into all of the above, yet despite the battering we must have been winning - they've must of got SO desperate now for our complete take down they've had to resort to actually holding us down and injecting our genome. They just don't understand that LOVE frequency humanity is naturally encoded to emit, (despite the odd born pyschopath whos brain is wired different,) is simply more powerful than their evil/fear frequency. They can't understand this. This will be their downfall through their own arrogance of not understanding the power of light/love/information. Well, I live to hope.  However I do fear that gene-altering vax will not only alter our DNA and family lines, but fundamentally change our souls to finally extinguish that LOVE frequency they despise so much. And I fear too many will take it so the 100-monkey syndrome wont occur so what remains of humanity, if we will still be able to call ourselves that - will end up enslaved in an invisible prisin operating at a level so we emit just the right levels of energy frequency they can feed off at will without the expenditure of effort to have to constantly control. Like honey on a tap from a hive of docile bees that cant sting.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2

Yep, 2021 gonna make this year look sane. Hopefully more Australians are gonna wake up, but the ones I know are fucking narcoleptic, can't wait for the jab, and look at me like I'm dangerous when I question the narrative. At least I'm stuck far north, but never gonna get home I'd imagine.

Person Dies After Corona Vaccination In Switzerland, Europe

https://medizin-heute.net/person-dies-after-corona-vaccination-in-switzerland-europe?fbclid=IwAR1VbQYx4w3JoB342mBez-5GFQPK1hjrCLwboVktrOx1a_byS7oScUYUYDY

According to the zeitpunkt.ch report published on Wednesday, the person was vaccinated on December 24th in a facility for dementia patients and died on December 29th

It wont be the vax though, CNN has already seeded this in public consciousness.

CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine

“That won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.”

https://summit.news/2020/12/08/cnn-dont-be-alarmed-if-people-start-dying-after-taking-the-vaccine/

Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! Vaccination? Get your vaccination! Roll up! Roll up! 

1258020596_Screenshot2020-12-31195639.png.5a74f352d0a1b3b0e8d8833011a0b27b.png

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/late-flu-shot-covid-19-vaccine/story?id=74625073&cid=social_fb_abcn&fbclid=IwAR2ZIu4URCRN2segSVz4W3ZQ5R55N5HlZEVw_Ab2V_p2B_xNsGBnAzkJCHs

Nanny State: UK uses Covid to usher in new curbs to online ads of high calorie foods
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-uses-covid-to-usher-in-new-curbs-to-online-ads-of-high-calorie-foods/

Meetings app Vybe Together removed from App Store after being accused of promoting parties
https://reclaimthenet.org/vybe-together-removed-from-app-store/

13 hours ago, skitzorat said:

If there are no concerns and the vaccine is safe, as according to microbiologist, Dr Yager, why was Bill Gates calling for legal indemnity of drug companies producing the COVID vaccines from an early stage, as well vaccine companies themselves? Here in the UK Pfizer got legal indemnity in the last month. Is Dr Yager going to put his money where his mouth is and pay out compensation for side effects?

Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government

Pfizer’s UK boss refuses to explain why the business needs protection from legal action

Shaun Lintern
Health Correspondent - Wednesday 02 December 2020 22:28

Covid-19 vaccine makers lobby EU for legal protection

Vaccine development in covid-era has been accelerated

Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 08:03

As the man says, Bill Gates, back in early April, (from 3 min 15 secs)  "If we have one in 10,000 side effects that's why you know way more than 700,000 ... you know people will suffer from that. So really the decision understanding the safety at a gigantic scale across all age ranges, you know, pregnant, male, female, undernourished, exsisting comordities - it is very, very hard and that actual decision to give this vaccine to the entire world, governments will have to be involved, because there will be some risk and indemnification needed before that can be decided on"

Edited by Basket Case
changed a word requested by OP
  • Like 1

More like 'THE FIVE WITCHES OF EASTWICK'

All hail the wonder women who've put us on top of the world! Brilliant, dedicated, courageous... the inspirational story of the team behind the Oxford vaccine 

DAVID JONES: All hail the wonder women who've put us on top of the world!

For the brilliant Britons who wrote their names into the history books yesterday, the evening of Sunday, November 22

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic