Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

@Libertyis there a better way of displaying your post and explaining what this is? 👆👍

It’s just data from the previous link. These are from trials using ad26. Same stuff in the Oxford vaccine. There’s lots more than that if you go to the webpage. I chose that data because it’s using a low dose as Oxfords is. All the above are side effects from that group. I’m not saying it’s exactly the same but it has ad26 in it that has previously been used for HIV trials. As has ad5 which is used in the MRNA vaccines and participants shown to be at increased risk of hiv after having it. Group 4 does show one person out of 48 being diagnosed with acute HIV infection after vaccination. 

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

The tough aspect with the unawakened is that it's easier for them to believe there is a real virus killing people than the truth which is that they are participating in a Satanic Ritual. While there are other surface agendas at play here, we should never forget the ritualistic nature to all of this.

The creation of the Covidian Cult places such an emphasis on wearing a mask in order to facilitate the death of the person's old identity before the identification with, and the manifestation of, a new identity. An identity which is devoted to the cult programming (wash your hands, stay at home, wear a mask, keep your distance etc) and gets deeply offended if other people don't follow suit. The moment you adhere to the cult and start wearing a mask you are no longer an empowered individual embracing your divinity, you're re-assigned to the position of an obedient subject. The wearing of the mask is the initiation ritual which visually and psychologically signals consent to giving up your personal sovereignty. 

The distance aspect is also interesting in that the electro magnetic field of the average person's heart emits around 6 feet. So keeping people away from each other prevents a positive energy exchange and further isolates the individual energetically speaking.  Interestingly, it's often said that an awakened person can emit an electro magnetic field of more like 12-15 feet.  This is probably the one area I will say the cabal did a good job with, they have made a lot of people paranoid about distance, literally swerving each other. 

It may not seem like it when we see so many devotees to the Covidian Cult but the Cabal are not winning the whole battle on the energetic front. It's obvious there are still too many resisting for their liking. That's why there's such a crazy level of PR blitz and bullshit all the time. If they were truly in control and confident everyone was suitably indoctrinated they wouldn't need to keep overplaying their hand so desperately. That's why there's really no need to fear anything. All we have to do is not comply. They want our willing submission, it's energetically vital to the Satanic ritual.  So don't wear a mask, go wherever you want, refuse the vaccine and ignore the psy-op bullshit information which is all a complete fabrication. If life has to change in order for us to maintain our personal sovereignty then so be it. I'd sooner restructure my entire life than let any self appointed "authority" figure tell me how to live.     

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Sadly I think you will be shown to be correct but the issue still remains that even if 'good' wins, we will have years of conflict and then still have arseholes trying to form some type of governmental control!

If 'good' does win then who runs all the shit?

Who will feed those who will not or cannot grow food?

Who runs the power supplies?

All corporations would need to be taken down but that alone will kill millions who have zero skills or are just too old to fend for themselves .... and as the family unit is pretty much fucked up now (most sticking their parents into homes rather that have them live with them) I don't know man, just that I have been trying to consider the outcomes of this and 'people' are not real men and women anymore!

fuck.

The same people who do now - Just without the obstruction/restriction that government imposes or the cost of burgeoning civil service. 

Here's the thing with science. Sometimes I read papers with a lot of jargon. Mostly I find it useful for terminology but the best papers I read are mostly of German origen, dated and overlooked by others.
I don't think jargon can ever replace balance of knowledge and the ability to deeply analyse and observe. Einstein, as I gather, repeatedly stated his secret was curiosity and observation.
It seems to me very many of these Covid authorities can churn out desired, grant funded essays but they lack basic principles. I wonder if they ever considered bacteria is here for a reason. Supposing strains of flu have evolved to different forms, well, that's just the way evolution works. You take precautions, assist the more vulnerable and hopefully live to fight another day.
I guess what concerns me is that the current crop of scientific pygmies and government departments will finish up destroying natural immunity in populations. Basic common sense tells us no species ever evolved in a bubble. Make no mistake. Nature is not sentimental. Nature eliminates weaknesses by frequently challenging normality. You have to adapt, not hide. Who knows how childrens' immunity could suffer by being shielded.
I think maybe it was the Incas who suffered terribly due to isolation from bacteria. Of course, some qualified researchers have warned how idiotic these isolation policies are. The policies appear to have been accepted by many people who often are insecure and suffer hyperchondria. I often see solitary dog walkers miles from anyone wearing a mask
There does in fact seem to be a large element of mass hysteria and psychosomatic factors.

Zarkov's point about real men. Agreed. Again though, isn't it very science. All evolved species must remain physically enabled to survive. The current generation seems mostly alienated from concepts such as struggle, survival, danger and the fighting instinct. Culprit? Fast food, years of antibiotics and sanitation and definitely lack of exercise and adrenaline. Funny thing is H.G. Wells got this right in his Time Machine. Still, maybe people will rediscover their ability to survive. Or sections of people will become more assertive.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Liberty said:

It’s just data from the previous link. These are from trials using ad26. Same stuff in the Oxford vaccine. There’s lots more than that if you go to the webpage. I chose that data because it’s using a low dose as Oxfords is. All the above are side effects from that group. I’m not saying it’s exactly the same but it has ad26 in it that has previously been used for HIV trials. As has ad5 which is used in the MRNA vaccines and participants shown to be at increased risk of hiv after having it. Group 4 does show one person out of 48 being diagnosed with acute HIV infection after vaccination. 

Ooops.  Got that wrong. It’s the Johnson and Johnson and the Russian one   Too many. 

13 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Ooops.  Got that wrong. It’s the Johnson and Johnson and the Russian one   Too many. 

You are definitely onto something with the HIV link.

Side effect: burning sensation.

Reported by myself & many people during initial lockdown as a symptom on the original thread.

Thought at the time it could be linked to the 5g.

Was definitely unatural.

I think I already told you Moderna are currently creating an mrna HIV vaccine along side the covid vaccine.

Remember Moderna vaccine hasent been released yet..the phizer could have been to convince the public is safe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55370999

The rest of your post is way above my head. But agreed the HIV link is strong.

Edited by oddsnsods
13 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Zarkov's point about real men. Agreed. Again though, isn't it very science. All evolved species must remain physically enabled to survive. The current generation seems mostly alienated from concepts such as struggle, survival, danger and the fighting instinct. Culprit? Fast food, years of antibiotics and sanitation and definitely lack of exercise and adrenaline. Funny thing is H.G. Wells got this right in his Time Machine. Still, maybe people will rediscover their ability to survive. Or sections of people will become more assertive.

Never has the young generation been so alienated from society. Now treated like they’re leppas carrying a disease with grown ups asking them to wear a mask.  Of course the older generation always had it worse we know because they’ve been telling us forever.  Fact is each generation faces its own challenges.  

• Like 1

It requires temperatures of around -20C for shipping - similar to a normal freezer.

The jab manufactured by US corporation Pfizer and Germany's BioNTech SE requires temperatures closer to -75C, making transport logistics much more difficult.

Like the Pfizer jab, the Moderna vaccine also requires a second booster shot. Moderna's second injection comes 28 days after the first, compared with 21 for Pfizer.

How fucked is this?

Not only are they mixing fastracked  (untested) vaccines from

different manufacturers.

Pretty sure they are different types of vaccines.

Like WTF.

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You are definitely onto something with the HIV link.

Side effect: burning sensation.

Reported by myself & many people during initial lockdown as a symptom on the original thread.

Thought at the time it could be linked to the 5g.

Was definitely unatural.

I think I already told you Moderna are currently creating an mrna HIV vaccine along side the covid vaccine.

Remember Moderna vaccine hasent been released yet..the phizer could have been to convince the public is safe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55370999

The rest of your post is way above my head. But agreed the HIV link is strong.

It’s above my head too. I know I’m onto something but I’m going to leave it there now. All I need to know is not to have any of them   

50 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

The tough aspect with the unawakened is that it's easier for them to believe there is a real virus killing people than the truth which is that they are participating in a Satanic Ritual. While there are other surface agendas at play here, we should never forget the ritualistic nature to all of this.

The creation of the Covidian Cult places such an emphasis on wearing a mask in order to facilitate the death of the person's old identity before the identification with, and the manifestation of, a new identity. An identity which is devoted to the cult programming (wash your hands, stay at home, wear a mask, keep your distance etc) and gets deeply offended if other people don't follow suit. The moment you adhere to the cult and start wearing a mask you are no longer an empowered individual embracing your divinity, you're re-assigned to the position of an obedient subject. The wearing of the mask is the initiation ritual which visually and psychologically signals consent to giving up your personal sovereignty. 

The distance aspect is also interesting in that the electro magnetic field of the average person's heart emits around 6 feet. So keeping people away from each other prevents a positive energy exchange and further isolates the individual energetically speaking.  Interestingly, it's often said that an awakened person can emit an electro magnetic field of more like 12-15 feet.  This is probably the one area I will say the cabal did a good job with, they have made a lot of people paranoid about distance, literally swerving each other. 

It may not seem like it when we see so many devotees to the Covidian Cult but the Cabal are not winning the whole battle on the energetic front. It's obvious there are still too many resisting for their liking. That's why there's such a crazy level of PR blitz and bullshit all the time. If they were truly in control and confident everyone was suitably indoctrinated they wouldn't need to keep overplaying their hand so desperately. That's why there's really no need to fear anything. All we have to do is not comply. They want our willing submission, it's energetically vital to the Satanic ritual.  So don't wear a mask, go wherever you want, refuse the vaccine and ignore the psy-op bullshit information which is all a complete fabrication. If life has to change in order for us to maintain our personal sovereignty then so be it. I'd sooner restructure my entire life than let any self appointed "authority" figure tell me how to live.     

Great post.....out of likes.

• Like 2

I’ve also had the burning sensation ringing of the ears, headaches galore. Never used to get them. Now I seem to have them more than not. I’m thinking of it as could be psychosomatic at least that way it’s something I can try and fix.  You could be right about Pfizer or it could be like a prepping vaccine for something else. They seem keen to mix them and give you a bit of everything. That way when problems occur you won’t know which one could be the culprit. 

36 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Talking of real men......my sperm count in my twenties was twice what it is now in males in their mid twenties.

This from a study 9 years ago.....probably worse now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sperm count of men in Western countries has been declining precipitously with no signs of “leveling off,” according to new research, bolstering a school of thought that male health in the modern world is at risk, possibly threatening fertility.

By examining thousands of studies and conducting a meta-analysis of 185 — the most comprehensive effort to date — an international team of researchers ultimately looked at semen samples from 42,935 men from 50 countries from 1973 to 2011.

They found that sperm concentration — the number of sperm per milliliter of semen — had declined each year, amounting to a 52.4 percent total decline, in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.ft.com/content/04f4120f-fa5f-4e79-93d6-55170057980f?fbclid=IwAR3RYFubrnfK0CsVVy3OZwFk7zuuqwBKQoq6bJ4f5GnXi9ndqdfBi7-Gq3g

Today it came out as so obviously predictable the new mutation is no more deadlier atall..not that I believe it exists apart form what they pulled out their arse, to gaslight you some more.

The Covidians wont read or care.

Along with the hospitals overflowing bollocks, they are all in fight or flight as always, demanding even more draconian shite.

They throw emotional arguments at you.

I swear nobody can be this dumb. 

They organise mass crowd spams on twatter to push the stay at fear.

ORGANISED!🐀

Desmond sounds legit with great articulate speeches, but I cant help but feel hes part of the theatre of course mocking us, or maybe he is partially credible unlike the rest of the commons.

Nobody is that credible, or they couldnt bare be around that den of vipers.

No hes playing his part, blackmailed like the rest.

Giving the illusion.
Whilst the remembrancer keeps an eye.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

The creation of the Covidian Cult places such an emphasis on wearing a mask in order to facilitate the death of the person's old identity before the identification with, and the manifestation of, a new identity.

Exactly right AndyJ, they are all doing these Satanic Rituals, waiting for their Satanic Baptism.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

You missed out feminism. We've seen a whole generation of boys growing up wrapped in cotton wool so they end up as mummy's boys.

• Like 2