Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

22 minutes ago, Noctua said:

The robot is fucking terrifying and that is the 'nice' version they are showing you.  Robocop, here we come.

I don't know what the future is going to be like.  I am a hell of a lot more negative about it than I was this time last year.  As numerous posters have pointed out, in the UK every winter the NHS is on the verge of being overwhelmed and they haven't invested in it, despite the fact that this year the money tree was found and BILLIONS was thrown away which could have totally renewed and invigorated a health service for all with well paid staff.

As it is, I can foresee us in restrictions every winter from now on in, let out for summer and then restricted again.  The suicide rate will rocket, a large proportion of businesses will crumble and the few will become rich beyond their wildest dreams.

This is the age of Big Pharma and Tech.  It should be the Age of Aquarius, we should be hugging trees, dude!

Robo cop, oh yes and this is old shit that we are allowed to see:

I consider that we need to think a bit more out of the box?

Violence will do nothing.

They will NOT let go quietly. They are not going to say "Oh well, you guys sussed us out, here is your world back, sorry about that killing and stuff."

They WILL burn this place before they let it go free!

And I am not being fear fear shit, it is what it is, they will not die gracefully!

We need to move 'differently' .... Saving information is important as we do not what history to be burnt once again but that will not stop what is happening and what will come.

There are ways

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

Perhaps they should throw in a lollipop too...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097535/Coronavirus-jab-patients-given-stickers-say-Ive-Covid-vaccination.html?ito=facebook_share_article-home-preview

Coronavirus jab patients will be given stickers that say 'I've had my Covid vaccination' to encourage others to follow suit

• Patients will be handed stickers as they attend appointments for jab doses
  • People will also be able to add a digital sticker to social media profile pictures
  • Officials believe urging people to shout about vaccination will spread message 

• Sad 2

Coronavirus jab patients will be given stickers that say 'I've had my Covid vaccination' to encourage others to follow suit

• Patients will be handed stickers as they attend appointments for jab doses
  • People will also be able to add a digital sticker to social media profile pictures
  • Officials believe urging people to shout about vaccination will spread message 

Great, well at least we'll know whose backs to stick the "KICK ME" signs on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Perfectly normal to expect positive PCR tests after getting vaccinated. 

https://vidmax.com/video/200540-oh-boy-er-nurse-gets-sick-tests-positive-for-covid-8-days-after-getting-vaccinated

Except they’re not giving you covid 19 but some synthetic sequence from a lab designed to ramp up your immune system. I know someone get it after the flu jab but they’d never put it down to the flu jab despite them working with it all year. 

11 hours ago, skitzorat said:

He turned 99 the other week. Look at it. Those eyes. SO EVIL - a lifetime of brutally raping and torturing children - sucking their beautiful innocent lifeforce. (Sorry about the mental pictures) 

He wife was evil looking too, but he one of the most evil looking still around IMO.

My Granny passed away last year at 96, was bought up during the depression, smoked up to her last day - had a good, good life, but certainly didn't have the princely life of unimaginable privilege - and she looked the complete opposite of that but she was just all pure love.

No one could convince me that face is the natural result of human aging, even just 'being an old, cantankerous man'. Nope. Not buying that. 

345380233_Screenshot2020-12-30201659.png.fae8552b3799276cbd79c8821272d79f.png564028271_Screenshot2020-12-30201557.png.ac181adb3a8797276516ee1d2a608e08.png

His pallor looks somewhat off. A bit grey.

With regard to the poster who is worried by school vaccinations and what to write. I'm not in this position as I never had a family. Many females I'm friendly with do have kids at school. They tend to respond differently. Anyway, here is my take: Parents ultimately must have the right to decide upon a vaccine. To my mind, by no means should any government be able to force vaccines. That would clearly be a breach of democratic, civil and human rights. More so, if a vaccine has been rushed forward. I have no issue over parents deciding they feel a vaccine is OK to take. For me it's a matter of making an informed decision. I admit I don't envy parents who have to deal with these issues. As I said though, parents must be free to choose. Should you decide not to consent, I would write a polite and official letter to the school. Reasons for not consenting are reasonable As far as I know child mortalities are rare. The vaccine can't be guaranteed and parents would understandably be concerned. I have a feeling a lot of parents will say no, but should anyone feel they are OK with it, that's fine by me. My own opposition to the vaccine isn't based on fear I might drop dead. I just feel over medication and excessive meddling with natural immunity will weaken our immune system in the long term. Law of evolution dictates we get sick. Some of us die (I very nearly died of pneumonia 20 years ago). I also recall having measles and I recovered. Maybe my mother had declined the vaccine.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

With regard to the poster who is worried by school vaccinations and what to write. I'm not in this position as I never had a family. Many females I'm friendly with do have kids at school. They tend to respond differently. Anyway, here is my take: Parents ultimately must have the right to decide upon a vaccine. To my mind, by no means should any government be able to force vaccines. That would clearly be a breach of democratic, civil and human rights. More so, if a vaccine has been rushed forward. I have no issue over parents deciding they feel a vaccine is OK to take. For me it's a matter of making an informed decision. I admit I don't envy parents who have to deal with these issues. As I said though, parents must be free to choose. Should you decide not to consent, I would write a polite and official letter to the school. Reasons for not consenting are reasonable As far as I know child mortalities are rare. The vaccine can't be guaranteed and parents would understandably be concerned. I have a feeling a lot of parents will say no, but should anyone feel they are OK with it, that's fine by me. My own opposition to the vaccine isn't based on fear I might drop dead. I just feel over medication and excessive meddling with natural immunity will weaken our immune system in the long term. Law of evolution dictates we get sick. Some of us die (I very nearly died of pneumonia 20 years ago). I also recall having measles and I recovered. Maybe my mother had declined the vaccine.

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.

3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I don't even think it's that, i believe it is basic logic, reasoning and comprehension. 

Clearly people aren't using any logic at present and are just hysterical. Thereafter, due to their core coerced hysteria are unable to reason and comprehend the situation they find themselves in and are in denial about what is truly going on.

Where's Spock when yer need him?

image_2020-12-30_193805.png.75bea2ad7750126a9c394facaa838dff.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don’t know the hell this is but it doesn’t look good. Another link with HIV and ad26.  Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity Study of Homologous Ad26 Mosaic Vector Vaccine Regimens or Heterologous Ad26 Mosaic and MVA Mosaic Vector Vaccine Regimens With Glycoprotein 140 (gp140) for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Prevention. 

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT02315703 

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The biggest issue I have with trying to wake friends up is that they often just say:

"I don't want to hear it, it's too depressing".

They don't disgaree with what I say or tell me that it's just conspiracy nonsense, they just don't seem to care. They're too hedonistic and just want pleasure. Their lives just revolve around Tinder, footy, music, and drugs. It's like talking to a brick wall at times.

I'm thankful that people in the past didn't just live for cheap thrills. If men can't face unpleasant truths then I don't see how society can be saved.

I have had the same response as you.  I have replied if it is depressing, why do they watch the depressing BBC News reports, which are wall to wall negativity and unproductive.  I finish up, for example, with I don't want to hear your depressing problems with relationships, your neighbours, Daily Mail wind-up stories, pot holes in the roads or complaints about having to lash out money for something that has broken, which I have been listening to for the last 25 years etc.😄

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

Something you don't want to see happen but fairly predictable. 

A friend who claimed to see through this farce over the summer has now done a 180 because her parents have both been ill with 'Covid' in the last month. Even pointing out we've entered a new flu season is no use.

People being confronted with their own mortality (or those closest to them) is a veeery powerful tool the ptb are going to milk till the last drop.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Adele Rose: Tributes to Coronation Street writer and Byker Grove creator

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55488255

Coronation Street's longest-serving writer, Adele Rose, who also created the children's series Byker Grove, has died at the age of 87.

Among those paying tribute were Ant and Dec, who rose to fame in the BBC One show, describing her as "an incredible lady and a wonderful writer".

ITV said Rose was "particularly adept at giving voice to some of Corrie's classic fearless female characters".

She died of pneumonia on 28 December, her husband Peter Chadwick said.

Mmm, not a Covid death then?

Interesting...

study in Nature Communications, titled “Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly 10 million residents of Wuhan, China,” debunked the concept of asymptomatic transmission. 
It stated that out of the nearly 10 million people in the study, “300 asymptomatic cases” were found. Contact tracing was then carried out and of those 300, no cases of COVID-19 were detected in any of them. “A total of 1,174 close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases were traced, and they all tested negative for the COVID-19.”
Both the asymptomatic patients and their contacts were placed in isolation for two weeks, and after the fortnight, the results remained the same. “None of detected positive cases or their close contacts became symptomatic or newly confirmed with COVID-19 during the isolation period.”
Further evidence showed that “virus cultures” in the positive and repositive asymptomatic cases were all negative, “indicating no ‘viable virus' in positive cases detected in this study.”

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Imagine today's Soy Boys behaving like this?

We were definitely made of tougher stuff back then.

People getting banned and disciplined for booing players taking a knee in a football ground. We'd have torn the fucking ground down and battered the stewards just for good measure. Hoolies ain't what they were. Football is so fucking plastic and fake these days, it isn't worth watching.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

People getting banned and disciplined for booing players taking a knee in a football ground. We'd have torn the fucking ground down and battered the stewards just for good measure. Hoolies ain't what they were. Football is so fucking plastic and fake these days, it isn't worth watching.

Out of likes.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If the masses suddenly started abandoning smart devices then that would be a massive win, but that would take a miracle.

I am reminded of a technique used to trap certain monkeys. Fruit is placed inside a bottle with a narrow opening big enough for the monkey to put his hand in. The monkey reaches into the bottle and grasps the fruit. With the fruit in hand the opening is too small. Determined not to give up the fruit and release his hand he will sit there and let the hunter trap him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Group 2: Ad26/Ad26 + gp140 Low Dose (LD

Lymphadenopathy. 1/49 (2.04%) Neutropenia  2/49 (4.08%)  Atrioventricular block first degree *1/49 (2.04%) Vertigo1/49 (2.04%) Thyroid mass1/49 (2.04%) Conjunctivitis allergic * 11/49 (2.04%) Eye irritation1/49 (2.04%)Abdominal pain * 11/49 (2.04%)Diarrhoea1/49 (2.04%)Dyspepsia1/49 (2.04%)Lip blister1/49 (2.04%)Nausea10/49 (20.41%)Vomiting1/49 (2.04%) Chills12/49 (24.49%)Fatigue23/49 (46.94%) Influenza like illness1/49 (2.04%)  Malaise1/49 (2.04%) Pain2/49 (4.08%) Pyrexia12/49 (24.49%) Tenderness1/49 (2.04%) Injection site erythema7/49 (14.29%njection site induration5/49 (10.20%)Injection site oedema * 2/49 (4.08%) Injection site pruritus7/49 (14.29%) Hookworm infection1/49 (2.04%) Influenza3/49 (6.12%) Malaria2/49 (4.08%) Oral herpes1/49 (2.04%) Pharyngitis1/49 (2.04%)Rhinitis1/49 (2.04%)Sinusitis1/49 (2.04%)Tooth abscess1/49 (2.04%) Upper respiratory tract infection *6/49 (12.24%) Urinary tract infection 2/49 (4.08%) Viral infection1/49 (2.04%) Investigations. Alanine aminotransferase increased3/49 (6.12%) Aspartate aminotransferase increased1/49 (2.04%) Blood pressure diastolic increased *1/49 (2.04%) Electrocardiogram QT prolonged *1/49 (2.04%) Haemoglobin decreased *2/49 (4.08%)Neutrophil count decreased 1/49 (2.04%) Platelet count decreased 2/49 (4.08%)White blood cells urine1/49 (2.04%)Arthralgia18/49 (36.73%Back pain3/49 (6.12%)Musculoskeletal chest pain 1/49 (2.04%Myalgia20/49 (40.82%) 

Nervous system disorders                  

Burning sensation

1/49 (2.04%)   

Dizziness1/49 (2.04%)Dizziness postural1/49 (2.04%) Headache32/49 (65.31%)Paraesthesia1/49 (2.04%)Insomnia1/49 (2.04%Haematuria1/49 (2.04%Proteinuria4/49 (8.16%) Premenstrual syndrome 1/49 (2.04%)

Vascular disorders  1/49 (2.04%)                

Hypertension

Acute HIV infection    0/49 (0.00%)  for this group but in a different group Group 4: Ad26/MVA + gp140 HD1/48 (2.08%)           
I