Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

24 minutes ago, atenea said:

exactly what a friend also said ūü§¶‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹūüėā

Spoke to my dad today. He's received shielding letters each time we have been put in lockdown.  Today, upon the news of hearing we were going into Tier 4 he said they could shove the inevitable new letter up their arse.  As a side note, he has continued his normal life (to the extent possible) through all of this and maintained a dignified silence when confronted with the mindless masked over the last few months but he had a good old rant which made me smile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i dropped a load of kill gates video quote bombs to programmed family to watch.

can you guess the first thing they did before i even pressed play?

giphy.gif

no word of a lie.

got them to watch it then cognitive dissonance set in and you have never heard such stupid

excuses to explain away what they had just seen.

I totally sympathise and kudos to you for trying! I had the same response with my family.

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

He turned 99 the other week. Look at it. Those eyes. SO EVIL - a lifetime of brutally raping and torturing children - sucking their beautiful innocent lifeforce.

564028271_Screenshot2020-12-30201557.png.ac181adb3a8797276516ee1d2a608e08.png

Couldn't agree more. Like the picture of Dorian Gray - but in reverse. Evil is an understatement.

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i dropped a load of kill gates video quote bombs to programmed family to watch.

can you guess the first thing they did before i even pressed play?

giphy.gif

no word of a lie.

got them to watch it then cognitive dissonance set in and you have never heard such stupid

excuses to explain away what they had just seen.

They have been put into a trance by their diabolical habit of staying glued to their televisions.

Give up on them.

34 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I don't even think it's that, i believe it is basic logic, reasoning and comprehension. 

Clearly people aren't using any logic at present and are just hysterical. Thereafter, due to their core coerced hysteria are unable to reason and comprehend the situation they find themselves in and are in denial about what is truly going on. It's like what Bam said, fingers in the ears because they don't want to believe that they have been duped to such a massive scale and this in the end is egotism. Too bullish to admit they're wrong. My mother in law is exactly this, she's right, you're wrong and that's it. Dealing with children mate, unable to act like adults and take responsibility for their own shit.  

They do not process information locally using their own individual processing abilities because in most cases

they do not have this ability

they trust authority and allow authority to calculate their answers for them 

if they are presented with conflicting information they will believe the authority which holds

the highest rank

they are unable to make decisions themselves based on a personal understanding of the data 

they do not process all information equally and make personal local informed judgements 

based on their own knowledge of a subject 

they restrict data sources to government approved  "credible sources" 

meaning they exist on propaganda

their evidence gathering abilities are flawed 

they need to make a huge leap to "think" independently to form their own opinion 

rather than hiding among the crowd of non questioning obedience

i think it's beyond most of them because they need and want an authority to think for them it makes them feel safe

they believe the government are the good guys anyone that questions the government are the bad guys 

almost impossible to get them to admit they got it 100% wrong

it would take a huge amount of courage for them to make that admission

i can't help but pity them but with both eyes open as i know most of them are informants too 

i think they are doomed

they will follow the pied piper wherever he chooses to lead them

they are powerless to question his authority 

• Like 2

Just a thought for you?

What is the outcome of all that is happening?

As in, this world, normal life will never be the same as it was!

No matter which way this all goes, it will not be as it was.

They 'win', then it is a China type system on fucking steroids with a mass culling of the general population as they do not required 'humans' anymore!

Really they are there and do not need many 'normal' people!

Now if 'we' win then this world will still not ever be as it was.

All government will need to be 'taken down' and replaced by what?

New form of control?

If not then we are all on the 'land' and trying to grow food but some many are psychopaths or sociopaths that there will be a few years of major conflict.

They are right in one sense as far as I see .... there will be a New Normal .... but which one??

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Just a thought for you?

They 'win', then it is a China type system on fucking steroids with a mass culling of the general population as they do not required 'humans' anymore!

New form of control?

If not then we are all on the 'land' and trying to grow food but some many are psychopaths or sociopaths that there will be a few years of major conflict.

They are right in one sense as far as I see .... there will be a New Normal .... but which one??

Probably their one. Even if people start turning on their governments, they will offer us a revolution that is also controlled by them. They infiltrate everything.

I hope to God that I'm wrong though.

17 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Just a thought for you?

New form of control?

The robot is fucking terrifying and that is the 'nice' version they are showing you.  Robocop, here we come.

I don't know what the future is going to be like.  I am a hell of a lot more negative about it than I was this time last year.  As numerous posters have pointed out, in the UK every winter the NHS is on the verge of being overwhelmed and they haven't invested in it, despite the fact that this year the money tree was found and BILLIONS was thrown away which could have totally renewed and invigorated a health service for all with well paid staff.

As it is, I can foresee us in restrictions every winter from now on in, let out for summer and then restricted again.  The suicide rate will rocket, a large proportion of businesses will crumble and the few will become rich beyond their wildest dreams.

This is the age of Big Pharma and Tech.  It should be the Age of Aquarius, we should be hugging trees, dude!

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Probably their one. Even if people start turning on their governments, they will offer us a revolution that is also controlled by them. They infiltrate everything.

I hope to God that I'm wrong though.

Sadly I think you will be shown to be correct but the issue still remains that even if 'good' wins, we will have years of conflict and then still have arseholes trying to form some type of governmental control!

If 'good' does win then who runs all the shit?

Who will feed those who will not or cannot grow food?

Who runs the power supplies?

All corporations would need to be taken down but that alone will kill millions who have zero skills or are just too old to fend for themselves .... and as the family unit is pretty much fucked up now (most sticking their parents into homes rather that have them live with them) I don't know man, just that I have been trying to consider the outcomes of this and 'people' are not real men and women anymore!

fuck.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic