Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

DICTATOR DAN ANDREWS STIKES AGAIN!

Despite 59 days without a 'case' of the Wuflu - Victorian State officials have issued a

BAN on NEW YEAR EVE KISSING  

Fireworks had already been canceled earlier I believe, but now you CANNOT kiss another person outside your immediate family that night  *quote* TO PREVENT CELEBRATIONS BECOMING A SUPER-SPREADER EVENT !!!!!!!!13923281_Screenshot2020-12-30230725.png.cfdaa22d3d1c3079cf626b5296538983.pnghttps://www.bitchute.com/video/mjqYkozaVTaB/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was wondering if anyone has seen good examples of letters to send to schools about not giving permission for cv testing. I’m capable of writing a letter but want to make it as effective as possible. Don’t want them to try and work around my reasoning or justification.

Also does anyone know if children who are not tested will be excluded. Will their be any repercussions for parents.

Tried talking to local council, left messages for school. Conveniently no one can give me any info.

would appreciate any knowledge you have gleaned!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

DICTATOR DAN ANDREWS STIKES AGAIN!

Despite 59 days without a 'case' of the Wuflu - Victorian State officials have issued a

BAN on NEW YEAR EVE KISSING  

Fireworks had already been canceled earlier I believe, but now you CANNOT kiss another person outside your immediate family that night  *quote* TO PREVENT CELEBRATIONS BECOMING A SUPER-SPREADER EVENT !!!!!!!!13923281_Screenshot2020-12-30230725.png.cfdaa22d3d1c3079cf626b5296538983.pnghttps://www.bitchute.com/video/mjqYkozaVTaB/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

DICTATOR DAN ANDREWS STIKES AGAIN!

Despite 59 days without a 'case' of the Wuflu - Victorian State officials have issued a

BAN on NEW YEAR EVE KISSING  

Fireworks had already been canceled earlier I believe, but now you CANNOT kiss another person outside your immediate family that night  *quote* TO PREVENT CELEBRATIONS BECOMING A SUPER-SPREADER EVENT !!!!!!!!13923281_Screenshot2020-12-30230725.png.cfdaa22d3d1c3079cf626b5296538983.pnghttps://www.bitchute.com/video/mjqYkozaVTaB/

HAHAHA - I just noticed but look -AGENDA -written there in front of the headline. They're really playing games with us all now - FFS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

And the rest - don't forget the rest of the destruction that creep has caused.  How on Earth there wasn't immediate international push back against using HIS data - here in NZ it was 75,000 dead! - but of course there was no push back...after his glowing reputation:

 

Ferguson was behind the disputed research that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .

 

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE (mad cow disease) in beef. In the U.K., there were only 177 deaths from BSE.

 

In 2005, Ferguson predicted that up to 150 million people could be killed from bird flu. In the end, only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

 

In 2009, a government estimate, based on Ferguson’s advice, said a “reasonable worst-case scenario” was that the swine flu would lead to 65,000 British deaths. In the end, swine flu killed 457 people in the U.K.

 

 Reading this post you would think that I made that all up. 

 

The man is a complete and utter tosser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A bit difficult to watch TV 50 years ago when there was no electricity, due to over a quarter of a million coal miners , hard working class men, going on strike taking on the Tory government, over low pay and won.   If they had tried a scamdemic scenario 50 years ago, it would not have worked, people would have laughed in your face for being a nancy scared of COVID-70 nor would they have tolerated house arrest.

 

 

 

 

I was 21 fifty years ago and fully endorse the contents of this post.

We were a lot tougher physically and mentally.....AND we hadn't been dumbed down.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Was wondering if anyone has seen good examples of letters to send to schools about not giving permission for cv testing. I’m capable of writing a letter but want to make it as effective as possible. Don’t want them to try and work around my reasoning or justification.

Also does anyone know if children who are not tested will be excluded. Will their be any repercussions for parents.

Tried talking to local council, left messages for school. Conveniently no one can give me any info.

would appreciate any knowledge you have gleaned!

This

 

thinking the same

 

waiting on the schools to send out the consent letter?

 

or preempt them

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Thanks for the reply.

 

Am desperate for articles on the massive roll out of benefits and the misery they will infict, and any solid proof on the dangers of vaccination. Everything i read is from the government's point of view in that they are providing money to help the poor and that vaccines are god's gift to the human race.

 

Can you please help.

 

General reading -  many articles

 

https://healthtruth.info/weve-got-it-all-wrong-fighting-the-virus/?unapproved=520&moderation-hash=9a2f99e22ab3fa8b4936eb8abf1466db#comment-520

 

https://principia-scientific.org/

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

i say good, bring on the riots.

but we all know the riots will not take place in the areas they need to take place.

"oohh lets spray paint nelsons column in rainbow colours ducky"

 

Yeah I'm starting to not care if riots start now too. lol

 

I think they know that we're too patient and it takes a lot for us to riot and get mad, that's the problem.

 

"They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait"

 

-  Rudyard Kipling, When the Saxon Began to Hate

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i dropped a load of kill gates video quote bombs to programmed family to watch.

can you guess the first thing they did before i even pressed play?

 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

no word of a lie.

got them to watch it then cognitive dissonance set in and you have never heard such stupid

excuses to explain away what they had just seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

 

There's some truth to this - but its not entirely true.

 

The "sheep" (as you call them) are far from happy - they are riddled with internal angst / worry / depression & are constantly in a state of survival. Granted - they also defend the very same means that has them feeling this way.

 

But it is not that simple. The people in "control" may be evil - but they are far from stupid - & the psychological trap that theyve set up for humans is nuanced. - In a nutshell, it revolves around keeping people in a state of feeling unworthiness - that all they deserve is to graze on the grass - & while most ultimately do make the call graze on the grass (& will then in turn defend their reasons for it) - there is an inner turmoil that knows this isnt their true expression - thus the internal conflict is always going on.

 

Brilliant post, well put. The reason the "sheep" lash out at anyone who questions anything is they know they are suffering, they know something is lacking but it's too much an attack on their entire belief system to even consider that the ones administering the "help" may be the very same people causing their pain and holding humanity back from its true potential.

 

So they can't do that, but they are still suffering and suffering needs an expression. So who do they take it out on? The "conspiracists" and "anti-vaxxers", because we don't seem so untouchable unlike the governments, and we are disturbing them by challenging their belief system, which makes them feel safe albeit pretty miserable.

 

I feel a lot of people on this forum do the same thing in a different way, taking it all out on the "sheep" and convincing themselves they are the root cause of this even though they are just sad people who have been gaslighted and abused into submission.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Brilliant post, well put. The reason the "sheep" lash out at anyone who questions anything is they know they are suffering, they know something is lacking but it's too much an attack on their entire belief system to even consider that the ones administering the "help" may be the very same people causing their pain and holding humanity back from its true potential.

 

So they can't do that, but they are still suffering and suffering needs an expression. So who do they take it out on? The "conspiracists" and "anti-vaxxers", because we don't seem so untouchable unlike the governments, and we are disturbing them by challenging their belief system, which makes them feel safe albeit pretty miserable.

 

I feel a lot of people on this forum do the same thing in a different way, taking it all out on the "sheep" and convincing themselves they are the root cause of this even though they are just sad people who have been gaslighted and abused into submission.

 

The biggest issue I have with trying to wake friends up is that they often just say:

 

"I don't want to hear it, it's too depressing".

 

They don't disgaree with what I say or tell me that it's just conspiracy nonsense, they just don't seem to care. They're too hedonistic and just want pleasure. Their lives just revolve around Tinder, footy, music, and drugs. It's like talking to a brick wall at times.

 

I'm thankful that people in the past didn't just live for cheap thrills. If men can't face unpleasant truths then I don't see how society can be saved.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The biggest issue I have with trying to wake friends up is that they often just say:

 

"I don't want to hear it, it's too depressing".

 

They don't disgaree with what I say or tell me that it's just conspiracy nonsense, they just don't seem to care. They're too hedonistic and just want pleasure. Their lives just revolve around Tinder, footy, music, and drugs. It's like talking to a brick wall at times.

 

I'm thankful that people in the past didn't just live for cheap thrills. If men can't face unpleasant truths then I don't see how society can be saved.

Its funny, because I like all those things you're friends like, but I can still see the wood for the trees and distinguish truth from falsehood. Not sure peoples interests necessarily dictate whether they can see truth or not. Id say it's more to do with the brainwashing from birth in certain belief systems and Tel-lies-vision. Either way, what ever the reason is for their hedonistic views, we're fucked if more cannot shake their incessant societal belief systems. 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Its funny, because I like all those things you're friends like, but I can still see the wood for the trees and distinguish truth from falsehood. Not sure peoples interests necessarily dictate whether they can see truth or not. Id say it's more to do with the brainwashing from birth in certain belief systems and Tel-lies-vision. Either way, what ever the reason is for their hedonistic views, we're fucked if more cannot shake their incessant societal belief systems. 👍

 

Yeah it's their nature, not the vice.

 

Me and you are stoners and not asleep so I don't blame the distractions, I blame them for their lack of empathy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Torsten Engelbrecht & Claus Köhnlein, MD. have juts written a piece that succinclty describes the lockdown excess deaths in tangible detail.

 

2020 Excess Deaths Due To Poor Treatments, Not COVID-19

 

"Apart from that, so-called SARS-CoV-2 tests, whose „positive“ results are being used as the rationale for the lockdowns, are in fact scientifically meaningless. This is illustrated already by the fact that there is not even a valid gold standard for these tests, as for example Australian infectious diseases specialist Sanjaya Senanayake confirmed in an ABC TV interview.

Yet, Australian government’s own website admits COVID-19 PCR tests are totally unreliable. And then studies also show that lockdowns and mask mandates do not lead to reduced COVID transmission rates or deaths.

A lockdown in Australia is all the more absurd if you consider that there „the per capita deaths are about 26 per million over a six months period,“ as David James, journalist from Down Under, stated recently in an OffGuardian article. With the best will in the world this cannot be called a virus pandemic. Especially since „The chief health officer in Victoria admitted that they were not testing for the virus, just assuming that if there were flu-like symptom it must be COVID-19; and deaths by flu in Australia, it should be added, are running unusually low,“ as James adds."

 

 

"Lancet case study from February 18, 2020

A blueprint for medication excesses

That there was a massive experimental use of medication, this became possible also due to papers such as the single-case study that was published in The Lancet on February 18th. It describes a casuistry of a 50-year-old patient who suffered from fever, chills, coughing, tiredness and shortness of breath and who has been classified as COVID-19 patient.

Thereupon he was treated with a real drug armada consisting of the antiviral drugs interferon alfa-2b, lopinavir and ritonavir, the very hard antibiotic moxifloxacin and high dose of cortisone (methylprednisolone)—substances that can have lethal side effects even when taken alone. Moreover, tissue samples were taken during the autopsy—and here the authors even concede that the observed liver damages may have been caused by the drugs. The conclusion that the patient died due to drug toxicity is inevitable."

 

The rest here https://principia-scientific.com/2020-excess-deaths-due-to-poor-treatments-not-covid-19/

 

 

Fits with the descriptions from earlier in the year!

Excess deaths during lockdown due to drug coctails 2-6 times the normal dose of HCQ, Morphine analogue use twice that of previous year,  isolation/abandonment of mentally impaired dementia sufferers resulting in vastly increased mortality.

 

 

 

 

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The biggest issue I have with trying to wake friends up is that they often just say:

 

"I don't want to hear it, it's too depressing".

 

They don't disgaree with what I say or tell me that it's just conspiracy nonsense, they just don't seem to care. They're too hedonistic and just want pleasure. Their lives just revolve around Tinder, footy, music, and drugs. It's like talking to a brick wall at times.

 

I'm thankful that people in the past didn't just live for cheap thrills. If men can't face unpleasant truths then I don't see how society can be saved.

 

To be honest I think the world was always thus, it takes a small group of people with real balls to stand up and force a change, the rest don't want to hear about it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

To be honest I think the world was always thus, it takes a small group of people with real balls to stand up and force a change, the rest don't want to hear about it.

 

That's true. I think a person's upbringing plays a big part too. I have a Nigerian friend that is very aware of what is going on like me, but he also grew up in a pretty religious and traditional family like me, where as my other freinds didn't. I often forget that some of us have had warnings about these times drummed into us since children, so I can understand that everyone didn't start with a level playing field.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...