Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

You put it perfectly. As David Icke says, people don't fight back against a dictatorship when they falsely think they are free. Prison without the obvious bars. Most sheep are just grazing happily - even for a very long time - before one day the farmer comes to round them up for the kill. Happens so quick, they don't know what hit them.

 

There's some truth to this - but its not entirely true.

 

The "sheep" (as you call them) are far from happy - they are riddled with internal angst / worry / depression & are constantly in a state of survival. Granted - they also defend the very same means that has them feeling this way.

 

But it is not that simple. The people in "control" may be evil - but they are far from stupid - & the psychological trap that theyve set up for humans is nuanced. - In a nutshell, it revolves around keeping people in a state of feeling unworthiness - that all they deserve is to graze on the grass - & while most ultimately do make the call graze on the grass (& will then in turn defend their reasons for it) - there is an inner turmoil that knows this isnt their true expression - thus the internal conflict is always going on.

Edited by ThunderFace
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The US govt has been practicing their depopulation agenda since back then. 

 

Look up The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male - title says it all.

And Operation Seaspray; Military test

From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco. Based on results from monitoring equipment at 43 locations around the city, the Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's 800,000 residents to inhale at least 5,000 of the particles.

 

Our current situation, although not a real deadly virus that will cause serious illness like above, has been simulated for ages

Yeah I’m aware of the constant human experimentation these bastards are into, they think we are their own personal Petri dish, Milgram experiment etc. They really need to reap what they sow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

People used to have the balls to fight. I don't think these guys would have submitted to house arrest for a fake virus.

 

 

HAHAHA - awesome!

 

And the news lady @3.00 "but then something happened that was beyond anyone's expectations, two police vehicles that were left abandoned become raging infernos" 

So calm and matter-of-fact. Even the way news presenters talk to you on Aussie news is so purposely different now. Could you imagine the angle they'd be playing at if reporting this story today? It would be something OTT like, "Nazis" or "Dole Scum" blah blah.

 

The Spirit is still there I think. The Cronulla riots were only 15 years ago and those young guys were totally not having their girls being treated like shyte. And it was their beach, they werent giving it up.

Maybe all the fear-porn induced feelings about the DEADLY virus rubbed off from mum and dad being so scared.  Bet the vast majority of those young people in 1979 didn't still live at home with mummy and daddy like they do now.

 

The powers that be wouldnt be able to get away with that a second time and they know that, hence that new military treaty.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Oh yeah, I'd nearly forgotten about these royal creeps. Shouldn't he be dead right now? Maybe he's waiting until 2021.

He turned 99 the other week. Look at it. Those eyes. SO EVIL - a lifetime of brutally raping and torturing children - sucking their beautiful innocent lifeforce. (Sorry about the mental pictures) 

He wife was evil looking too, but he one of the most evil looking still around IMO.

 

My Granny passed away last year at 96, was bought up during the depression, smoked up to her last day - had a good, good life, but certainly didn't have the princely life of unimaginable privilege - and she looked the complete opposite of that but she was just all pure love.

 

No one could convince me that face is the natural result of human aging, even just 'being an old, cantankerous man'. Nope. Not buying that. 

 

345380233_Screenshot2020-12-30201659.png.fae8552b3799276cbd79c8821272d79f.png564028271_Screenshot2020-12-30201557.png.ac181adb3a8797276516ee1d2a608e08.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Bill Gates is not personally involved in the vaccine development, he won't be making any 'big decisions' on what is involved.

 

His organisation provides the funding, he himself is just another 'gofer' or 'stooge', a villain for the pantomime we are all being forced to watch. He is just a big distraction, just as Klaus Schwab is too.

 

Thanks for the reply.

 

Am desperate for articles on the massive roll out of benefits and the misery they will infict, and any solid proof on the dangers of vaccination. Everything i read is from the government's point of view in that they are providing money to help the poor and that vaccines are god's gift to the human race.

 

Can you please help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DICTATOR DAN ANDREWS STIKES AGAIN!

Despite 59 days without a 'case' of the Wuflu - Victorian State officials have issued a

BAN on NEW YEAR EVE KISSING  

Fireworks had already been canceled earlier I believe, but now you CANNOT kiss another person outside your immediate family that night  *quote* TO PREVENT CELEBRATIONS BECOMING A SUPER-SPREADER EVENT !!!!!!!!13923281_Screenshot2020-12-30230725.png.cfdaa22d3d1c3079cf626b5296538983.pnghttps://www.bitchute.com/video/mjqYkozaVTaB/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was wondering if anyone has seen good examples of letters to send to schools about not giving permission for cv testing. I’m capable of writing a letter but want to make it as effective as possible. Don’t want them to try and work around my reasoning or justification.

Also does anyone know if children who are not tested will be excluded. Will their be any repercussions for parents.

Tried talking to local council, left messages for school. Conveniently no one can give me any info.

would appreciate any knowledge you have gleaned!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

DICTATOR DAN ANDREWS STIKES AGAIN!

Despite 59 days without a 'case' of the Wuflu - Victorian State officials have issued a

BAN on NEW YEAR EVE KISSING  

Fireworks had already been canceled earlier I believe, but now you CANNOT kiss another person outside your immediate family that night  *quote* TO PREVENT CELEBRATIONS BECOMING A SUPER-SPREADER EVENT !!!!!!!!13923281_Screenshot2020-12-30230725.png.cfdaa22d3d1c3079cf626b5296538983.pnghttps://www.bitchute.com/video/mjqYkozaVTaB/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

DICTATOR DAN ANDREWS STIKES AGAIN!

Despite 59 days without a 'case' of the Wuflu - Victorian State officials have issued a

BAN on NEW YEAR EVE KISSING  

Fireworks had already been canceled earlier I believe, but now you CANNOT kiss another person outside your immediate family that night  *quote* TO PREVENT CELEBRATIONS BECOMING A SUPER-SPREADER EVENT !!!!!!!!13923281_Screenshot2020-12-30230725.png.cfdaa22d3d1c3079cf626b5296538983.pnghttps://www.bitchute.com/video/mjqYkozaVTaB/

HAHAHA - I just noticed but look -AGENDA -written there in front of the headline. They're really playing games with us all now - FFS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

And the rest - don't forget the rest of the destruction that creep has caused.  How on Earth there wasn't immediate international push back against using HIS data - here in NZ it was 75,000 dead! - but of course there was no push back...after his glowing reputation:

 

Ferguson was behind the disputed research that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .

 

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE (mad cow disease) in beef. In the U.K., there were only 177 deaths from BSE.

 

In 2005, Ferguson predicted that up to 150 million people could be killed from bird flu. In the end, only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

 

In 2009, a government estimate, based on Ferguson’s advice, said a “reasonable worst-case scenario” was that the swine flu would lead to 65,000 British deaths. In the end, swine flu killed 457 people in the U.K.

 

 Reading this post you would think that I made that all up. 

 

The man is a complete and utter tosser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A bit difficult to watch TV 50 years ago when there was no electricity, due to over a quarter of a million coal miners , hard working class men, going on strike taking on the Tory government, over low pay and won.   If they had tried a scamdemic scenario 50 years ago, it would not have worked, people would have laughed in your face for being a nancy scared of COVID-70 nor would they have tolerated house arrest.

 

 

 

 

I was 21 fifty years ago and fully endorse the contents of this post.

We were a lot tougher physically and mentally.....AND we hadn't been dumbed down.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Was wondering if anyone has seen good examples of letters to send to schools about not giving permission for cv testing. I’m capable of writing a letter but want to make it as effective as possible. Don’t want them to try and work around my reasoning or justification.

Also does anyone know if children who are not tested will be excluded. Will their be any repercussions for parents.

Tried talking to local council, left messages for school. Conveniently no one can give me any info.

would appreciate any knowledge you have gleaned!

This

 

thinking the same

 

waiting on the schools to send out the consent letter?

 

or preempt them

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Thanks for the reply.

 

Am desperate for articles on the massive roll out of benefits and the misery they will infict, and any solid proof on the dangers of vaccination. Everything i read is from the government's point of view in that they are providing money to help the poor and that vaccines are god's gift to the human race.

 

Can you please help.

 

General reading -  many articles

 

https://healthtruth.info/weve-got-it-all-wrong-fighting-the-virus/?unapproved=520&moderation-hash=9a2f99e22ab3fa8b4936eb8abf1466db#comment-520

 

https://principia-scientific.org/

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

i say good, bring on the riots.

but we all know the riots will not take place in the areas they need to take place.

"oohh lets spray paint nelsons column in rainbow colours ducky"

 

Yeah I'm starting to not care if riots start now too. lol

 

I think they know that we're too patient and it takes a lot for us to riot and get mad, that's the problem.

 

"They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait"

 

-  Rudyard Kipling, When the Saxon Began to Hate

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i dropped a load of kill gates video quote bombs to programmed family to watch.

can you guess the first thing they did before i even pressed play?

 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

no word of a lie.

got them to watch it then cognitive dissonance set in and you have never heard such stupid

excuses to explain away what they had just seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

 

There's some truth to this - but its not entirely true.

 

The "sheep" (as you call them) are far from happy - they are riddled with internal angst / worry / depression & are constantly in a state of survival. Granted - they also defend the very same means that has them feeling this way.

 

But it is not that simple. The people in "control" may be evil - but they are far from stupid - & the psychological trap that theyve set up for humans is nuanced. - In a nutshell, it revolves around keeping people in a state of feeling unworthiness - that all they deserve is to graze on the grass - & while most ultimately do make the call graze on the grass (& will then in turn defend their reasons for it) - there is an inner turmoil that knows this isnt their true expression - thus the internal conflict is always going on.

 

Brilliant post, well put. The reason the "sheep" lash out at anyone who questions anything is they know they are suffering, they know something is lacking but it's too much an attack on their entire belief system to even consider that the ones administering the "help" may be the very same people causing their pain and holding humanity back from its true potential.

 

So they can't do that, but they are still suffering and suffering needs an expression. So who do they take it out on? The "conspiracists" and "anti-vaxxers", because we don't seem so untouchable unlike the governments, and we are disturbing them by challenging their belief system, which makes them feel safe albeit pretty miserable.

 

I feel a lot of people on this forum do the same thing in a different way, taking it all out on the "sheep" and convincing themselves they are the root cause of this even though they are just sad people who have been gaslighted and abused into submission.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Brilliant post, well put. The reason the "sheep" lash out at anyone who questions anything is they know they are suffering, they know something is lacking but it's too much an attack on their entire belief system to even consider that the ones administering the "help" may be the very same people causing their pain and holding humanity back from its true potential.

 

So they can't do that, but they are still suffering and suffering needs an expression. So who do they take it out on? The "conspiracists" and "anti-vaxxers", because we don't seem so untouchable unlike the governments, and we are disturbing them by challenging their belief system, which makes them feel safe albeit pretty miserable.

 

I feel a lot of people on this forum do the same thing in a different way, taking it all out on the "sheep" and convincing themselves they are the root cause of this even though they are just sad people who have been gaslighted and abused into submission.

 

The biggest issue I have with trying to wake friends up is that they often just say:

 

"I don't want to hear it, it's too depressing".

 

They don't disgaree with what I say or tell me that it's just conspiracy nonsense, they just don't seem to care. They're too hedonistic and just want pleasure. Their lives just revolve around Tinder, footy, music, and drugs. It's like talking to a brick wall at times.

 

I'm thankful that people in the past didn't just live for cheap thrills. If men can't face unpleasant truths then I don't see how society can be saved.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...