Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

TIERS

 

The 'tiers' system of restrictions in the UK is just a glaring example of the 'totalitarian tip-toe' in action.

 

It started out with 'three tiers', but as Yazz once sang "the only way is up".

 

Now we've had added a 'Tier 4'. What next, 'Tier 5'? 'Tier 6'?

 

It's like when Spinal Tap had guitar amplifiers that 'went up to 11'.

 

Different areas and regions will juggle between different tier levels, but just watch, we'll all end up going 'up a tier', but rarely will any area 'go down'. Unless maybe briefly.

 

Once a majority of areas are at the 'top tier', all that can be done is to "raise the bar" and introduce a new level.

 

The fact that there are people being allowed to suggest in the media that there should be 'harsher restrictions' is appalling, yet there are those in the general public who are actually supporting and encouraging this too.

 

Tip-toe, tip-toe, be careful what you wish for, because once these draconian restrictions are in place, they are not going to go away again.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I can very much appreciate you not wanting to give money to Schwab. I agree about your comment of the research aspect of those going deep into the subject and how it can get very dry with books like COVID-19 The Great Reset.

 

I have not read it, but I am tempted to glean information from the other side, if it can be of any help to position oneself as much as possible for what is coming.

 

Like having to watch the TV news, so as to stay fully in touch with their active agendas. It is no fun! 😀

 

20 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

TIERS

 

Once a majority of areas are at the 'top tier', all that can be done is to "raise the bar" and introduce a new level.

 

Indeed. The news today was all about bringing the rest of the nation up to Tier 4. Tier 5 might arrive far sooner than even we might have expected. Say some time within the next fortnight or so? 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Surely even a child can see through this?

Yes can if correct information was available via media. But everybody knows how things is.

That is the problem. We search information because we know this whole thing, but

you can't expect that from "regular people". Fake mainstream news is the enemy number one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

Any simple google search and you can find your own links to the countless articles that have have come out this year about rolling out universal basic income. 

 

Any simple google search will also give you the link to the articles where the aussie  uni dramatically ended their vaccine development because during the trials it came up that recipients were suddenly showing false-positive HIV results due to them experimenting using similar spike proteins.  What a waste of AU$1 Billion aussie tax payer money.

 

 

 

 

 

True, but they seem to be taking the government's side of things, as though the government is doing us all a favour in this time of desperate need.

Do you have links to more truthful articles on universal income and aids cases from vaccination, or some slightly biased in our favour. Finding it difficult to believe bill gates put aids strands into the vaccine for no reason, that  it is all some great coincidence, especially considering his track record on vaccination in africa and the millions who died of aids. There is something more.

Thank you.

Edited by jack121
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Finding it difficult to believe bill gates put aids strands into the vaccine for no reason, that  it is all some great coincidence, especially considering his track record on vaccination in africa and the millions who died of aids. There is something more.

 

Bill Gates is not personally involved in the vaccine development, he won't be making any 'big decisions' on what is involved.

 

His organisation provides the funding, he himself is just another 'gofer' or 'stooge', a villain for the pantomime we are all being forced to watch. He is just a big distraction, just as Klaus Schwab is too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Bill Gates is not personally involved in the vaccine development, he won't be making any 'big decisions' on what is involved.

 

His organisation provides the funding, he himself is just another 'gofer' or 'stooge', a villain for the pantomime we are all being forced to watch. He is just a big distraction, just as Klaus Schwab is too.

He knows enough. You can no longer see Twitter replies either. That’s changed in the past few weeks!  South Africa where they’ve just had an outbreak of covid apparently. Despite them being largely unaffected beforehand. 

 
 
XpgonN0X_x96.jpg
 
I’m inspired by Quarraisha Abdool Karim and . They are two of the most respected HIV/AIDS researchers in the world. And now they are helping guide the COVID-19 response in South Africa and around the globe. https://gatesnot.es/3ls42PA #WorldAIDSDay
 
 
NUFUVLdq?format=jpg&name=900x900
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

For some time I've had deep suspicions about the internet. What struck me was the simple factor people were becoming sluggish and disfunctional. There was a general new way of thinking that the net can just run everything. So, offices closed, banks shut, the highstreet was decimated. Back then I was warning people not to rely on internet for sales. I warned it would lead to loss of customer service and eventually higher prices. There is more too. The internet not only changes your brain but, for some people it reduces I.Q. Genuine studies accept both of these as facts. It happens because many users reference and paste facts from Google but don't "process" and exercise their own brainpower. The simplest analogy is what a wheelchair would do to your legs if you relied on it and walked less. The muscles would atrophy. Another area that was studied by one professor was the effects of electromagnetism on the brain. By subjecting people in a sleep lab to varied electromagnetic frequencies, all subjects reported hallucinations and weird dreams.
My view is now almost conclusive. The internet probably plays a big role in all of this as it wasn't regulated. There was no thought to the impact on economy or possible side effects. I have met entire families who can't solve basic problems without logging onto Facebook. Note too the entire US database has just recently been hacked and angry protests abound. First thing I asked myself was why store confidential data online? Do you recall how easily Gary Mckinnon hacked into NASA. Gary later stated the security was hopeless and he was amazed. Here's the thing: They are pushing online banking. It's not safe. They imagine we can somehow outsmart Mother Nature by staying at home hiding from bacteria. It's assumed we can all sit at home on Facebook and so on. Already, I might add the net has been used to monitor people or track. The big thing I noticed too is that those in management positions can't seem to draw on initiative.
I can't upload youtube from my phone but maybe someone can upload. There's a brilliant animation called "generation of idiots Einstein." Comes under "must see video". The short clip was based on the suggestion of Einstein that technology would give rise to a generation of idiots.

 

Why is this on the Coronavirus thread?

Asking for a friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, angelwitch-freeman said:

Yes can if correct information was available via media. But everybody knows how things is.

That is the problem. We search information because we know this whole thing, but

you can't expect that from "regular people". Fake mainstream news is the enemy number one.

 

Might sound funny but I think two things that could help us massively are hacks/leaks and memes.

 

Both played a massive part in the 2016 US election and seem to have been stamped out as a result. If you can either expose what they are really doing or make a complete mockery of it it breaks the spell of fear and takes away their credibility.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

For some time I've had deep suspicions about the internet. What struck me was the simple factor people were becoming sluggish and disfunctional. There was a general new way of thinking that the net can just run everything. So, offices closed, banks shut, the highstreet was decimated. Back then I was warning people not to rely on internet for sales. I warned it would lead to loss of customer service and eventually higher prices. There is more too. The internet not only changes your brain but, for some people it reduces I.Q. Genuine studies accept both of these as facts. It happens because many users reference and paste facts from Google but don't "process" and exercise their own brainpower. The simplest analogy is what a wheelchair would do to your legs if you relied on it and walked less. The muscles would atrophy. Another area that was studied by one professor was the effects of electromagnetism on the brain. By subjecting people in a sleep lab to varied electromagnetic frequencies, all subjects reported hallucinations and weird dreams.
My view is now almost conclusive. The internet probably plays a big role in all of this as it wasn't regulated. There was no thought to the impact on economy or possible side effects. I have met entire families who can't solve basic problems without logging onto Facebook. Note too the entire US database has just recently been hacked and angry protests abound. First thing I asked myself was why store confidential data online? Do you recall how easily Gary Mckinnon hacked into NASA. Gary later stated the security was hopeless and he was amazed. Here's the thing: They are pushing online banking. It's not safe. They imagine we can somehow outsmart Mother Nature by staying at home hiding from bacteria. It's assumed we can all sit at home on Facebook and so on. Already, I might add the net has been used to monitor people or track. The big thing I noticed too is that those in management positions can't seem to draw on initiative.
I can't upload youtube from my phone but maybe someone can upload. There's a brilliant animation called "generation of idiots Einstein." Comes under "must see video". The short clip was based on the suggestion of Einstein that technology would give rise to a generation of idiots.

 

The point of the reset and the move to an almost entirely online world is complete control, so that they can eventually turn off our lives and livelihoods with the flick of a switch. Cyber attacks will become another part of the constant terror we will be forced to live in, along with pandemics and climate disasters. With digital currency they'll be able to wipe out thousands of peoples' incomes in an instant, and be able to blame it on the Russians or whoever else they want to point the finger at at the time.

 

One thing in our favour is that it seems to me that Klaus Schwab and his ilk have truly convinced themselves that people actually want this stuff, they want the new normal, which I don't think is true. They're just scared, and at some point they'll have to reveal the plan for everybody's permanent new lives In this digital "utopia", and hope it's received well.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s nothing wrong with copy and paste. It saves typing. Here we go. It’s a extremely rare event for chadox1 chimp adenovirus to integrate into the cell. Now times that by billions of us. How rare? 
 

Once administered, ChAdOx1.HTI is directed and located in the nucleus of the host cell, however, it does not integrate its DNA into the host's genome (Rauschhuber et al., 2012; Athanasopoulos et al., 2017). ChAdOx1.HTI remains localized in the cell cytoplasm until the cell is destroyed (Rauschhuber et al., 2012; Athanasopoulos et al., 2017). The integration of adenovirus DNA into the genome is an extremely rare event that has only been observed in some cultures of human primary cell lines (Hogg, 2000). According to European Medicines Agency (EMA) guidelines, adenoviral vectors are considered non-integrating vectors

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's also bear in mind, reality struck recently and disappointed David Icke. His right to freedom of expression removed by Facebook and others. As I speak, I'm told posts are being removed by censors where vaccine is criticized. We do not have a free internet at present. It may even be wise to reboot e-mailing lists in case the censorship increases. Of course there are other angles where people can combat censorship on the internet. I'm not saying don't use the net but it would be wise to explore alternatives. Leaflets are being used more in Germany for example.
Russia of course just defected from Google controlled internet so will have autonomy of content - for better or worse. Yandex dot com by the way is as good as Google.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copy and paste - not so sure. When I used online science forums I traced many responses to my posts as direct copy and paste from Wilkepedia. The snag was the jargon wasn't being understood. I have very strong suspicions Covid scientists fall fair way short of standards 40 years ago and that's why I mistrust these wonder vaccines. I mean, even the tests are wobbly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Liberty said:
 
 
 
XpgonN0X_x96.jpg
 
I’ve been working for some time on a book about what we need to do over the next decade to avoid a climate disaster. I’m excited that it will be published on February 16.
 
 
CEvENYbL?format=jpg&name=900x900

And like what the fuck does he know about climate change? Or how would he no how to avoid a climate disaster?

 

He made software, badly, and now he thinks he can tell everyone in the world he's now the foremost authority on pathogenic diseases and fuckin climate change? Do me a fuckin favour, I'd go to his book opening, get him to sign it and then burn it in front of him. How are people falling for this shit, its mind boggling, especially when you consider his background and how he got to where he did. Absolute madness. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

And like what the fuck does he know about climate change? Or how would he no how to avoid a climate disaster?

 

He made software, badly, and now he thinks he can tell everyone in the world he's now the foremost authority on pathogenic diseases and fuckin climate change? Do me a fuckin favour, I'd go to his book opening, get him to sign it and then burn it in front of him. How are people falling for this shit, its mind boggling, especially when you consider his background and how he got to where he did. Absolute madness. 

Can you not see he’s just a concerned citizen and he’s also deeply worried about racial inequality too. In fact he recommends another book called Mass incarceration: Age of the colourblindness and also wants his vaccines aimed at those too as priority. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

HA! I thought EXACTLY the same thing when I saw her top getting her 2nd jab!

I can't remember where I saw the post, maybe here, when she was getting her first jab, someone posted different media pics of her in which she was wearing 3 different masks in them.

The time line was buggered too, if I can remember correctly, it went: sitting getting the jab, then standing up looking fine, but then having to be wheeled out in a wheelchair past nurses lined up clapping her, and then standing up looking fine again hugging her kids.

Comments were also made, I think, about her clothes/top/on/off- the timeline the media portrayed was so ever so slightly 'off' but you probably wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for it or had it presented to you like the original post did.

Also too her kids she was hugging looked FAR too young for someone who's in her 90s- they looked in their late 30s at most.

 

And then there was Mr William Shakespeare, from Warwickshire - "Bill to his friends."

 “All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.”

 

Total pysyop. I mean, do they throw the obvious William Shakespeare line in because they're going to get an added kick by openly mocking us? Mocking us to our faces because they know, we know and they just want to laugh? Or mocking us to our faces because they honestly think enough people have been thoroughly dumbed down and wont see through this bullshit?

 

They seem to do this kind of thing a lot when it comes to their false flag media stuff. Like throw in obvious bullshit in for people to swallow. So obvious it gives the game away kind of things.  I'm convinced its just shits and giggles for them and everything is planned to a tee, but who comes up with the added chestnuts?

 

And then there's the one just recently on this thread where SKY news is talking about all the ambulances being so busy on calls, and wards so overrun Drs are having to treat patients in the back of ambulances - but there's like 15 ambulances in the background, empty, with no one around them!

 

I'm sure they use the jarring juxtapositions in the media to do deep subliminal damage our psyche, like being told "Peaceful Protesters" whilst standing infront of a city block on fire.

 

So that we do inwardly question because of the obvious lack of congruence in what we're being told and what were seeing, but then we doubt the questions in our mind because we trust the news, so then it leads to a feedback of continually trusting the news because we've already squashed our inner questioning minds last week so it switches off. Thus they keep getting away with it.

 

The subtle psychological warfare being played on the entire population is incredible when you think about it like that. Crimes against humanity. Fucking psychopathic Satanist bastards.

 

Everything is about breaking us. Be it on massive, horrific levels - 9/11 planes, people jumping out of and the buildings falling. I can remember the same sequence being blasted on repeat on all news channels all over the world, local channels as well. To the draconian lockdowns, to the more subtle, nuanced like above. I'm not sure how much the human spirit as a whole can actually take.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shining-one said:

"Santa's on his sleigh and now he's three metres away"
So sings Robbie Williams. One of increasing celebs to join the anti covid fascism ranks.

In Event201 they openly discussed using the celebs 'soft power' to win us over in one part of that 'simulation'.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

And like what the fuck does he know about climate change? Or how would he no how to avoid a climate disaster?

 

He's been funding geoengineering for a few years already. I think they're going live soon. Not the run of mill chemtrails they've been poisoning us with for decades. No, no, KillGates is going to spray some kind of dust/compound in the atmosphere/ionosphere which will reflect the suns rays away from the planet to slow global warming.- He's going to dim the fucking sun. I shit you not. Some scientists have been calling it out as insane, but I believe its got the green light.

 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/geoengineers-inch-closer-sun-dimming-balloon-test

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

He's going to dim the fucking sun. I shit you not. Some scientists have been calling it out as insane, but I believe its got the green light.

 

 Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...