Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

12 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

50 years ago shops would be open. People would have not been scaredy cats of a so-called killer flu nor succumbed to a lockdown on account of some invisible pandemic.

Exactly - and illutrated perfectly with Hong Kong Flu that caused ~twice the mortality of sarscov2 and life continued as per normal. People were sensible.

People back then would have not been so easily divided and the media had far less influence - many without TVs in those days.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It is like when the WHO changed the definition of epidemic / pandemic in 2009 in the middle of the swine flu "pandemic".

people seem to have very short memories!

Surely even a child can see through this?

you'd think so....

I had a strange dream the other night. I'd been captured by the cabal and was being used in an experiment. They had people in a room in a hotel and i and my cabal captor were listening to the people through a wall but the voices were barely perceptible. I was however given a drug that then focused all my attention on the conversation through the wall which began to blossom and unfold with deepening meaning so that i could hear everything that was being said

Afterwards I explained to the cabal member running the experiment that it wasn't WHAT i was hearing that had changed but HOW i was hearing

When i woke up i started to think about that and how you could have two different people listening to the same media but hearing it very differently. If one person blindly trusts the media and believes the government is acting in the best interests of the public they will hear and interprete what they are hearing very differently to someone who doesn't trust the media or believe the government have our best interests at heart

Those that blindly trust have a tendency to gloss over news stories that give little tidbits of insight that would be gleaned by those that were coming to the same media with a degree of skepticism

So the question is how to get people to hear in a different fashion. Maybe memes or music videos are more effective then what i do which is posting endless bits of information because it seems that if someone is in that state of blind trusting of authority figures they are able to constantly rationalise away information that should carry deeper significance if they understood the situation on a deeper level

Take that shift by the WHO for example....that is a massive SHIFT in perception towards public health if they are now telling us that our own immune systems are completely obsolete and must now rely solely on big pharma products in order to continue existing on this earth

But what is going on in someones mind that they would actually then believe that? Its a form of stockholm syndrome but just because we give something a fancy name like 'stockholm syndrome' doesn't mean we have actually plumbed the depths of understanding the mechanics of that. It just means that we have identified the existence of an observed phenomenon, namely the complete capture of someones mind by people with nefarious intent

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Either way population reduction seems to be their goal, so my point was these NWO agents should have tried harder at reducing the population a long time ago before we woke up, became too activated or whatever.

they have followed a process. The process is one where they have:

-driven the people off the land and into cities.

-created corporations with corporate personhood that have captured government

-have created and dominated a corporate media

-in that new corporate landscape they have converted most people into 'wage slaves' and dulled them with television, cheap credit and pharmaceuticals

-disarmed the populations in the '5 eyes' countries after mass shooting events eg dunblane in britain, port arthur in australia etc

-damaged social cohesion through MASS immigration

-physically destroyed health through mass produced processed foods, harmful pesticides and herbicides, vaccines, harmful microwave frequencies and endocrine disrupting chemicals in everyday goods

So overtime they have been softening populations up and they see now as the time where they have enough power and the public are dumbed down, disarmed and weak enough that they can pull this off

We are now at the end of a long process

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

Were all looking at the same car crash from different angles but can all see it’s a crash. 

yes we are all seeing the same crash but some people believe its an accident whilst others perceive it to have been manufactured

The barrier here is peoples blind trust of authority figures. As has been stated by a number of people this covid-flu-hysteria is beginning to take on the aspect of a religion with a following of faithful who simply blindly BELIEVE what they are told by the technocratic high priests in the WHO and SAGE teams

I watched a clip on davids headlines today where the commentator was saying that they saw 'talk radio' as part of the system that helped contain debate within certain parameters for example they won't speak to david because he's saying there is no virus. They have however interviewed people  like Dr yeadon and Dr Lee who are challenging aspects of this whole hysteria

But perhaps they are at least showing people that it is possible and even acceptable to question the lockdown however talk radio presenter Julia Hartley brewer is now getting a lot of flak for doing just that and perhaps this then has the effect of making people afraid to question to the lockdown for fear of falling out of the acceptable parameters of public discussion (ie the 'overton window')

If she is publically shamed for questioning the lockdown this then sends a signal to the outer directed and insecure people in society that they must not question the lockdown if they want to remain in the warm bosom of the sleeping herd

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

Since the agenda of world domination has been in the works for 100 years or more for these ruling class families and COVID is their latest trick in a large arsenal designed to assault the population, why did they ‘allow’ it to get to 7 billion in the first place. If they are so ingenious and have such diabolical disdain for 95% of the population, surely they could’ve capped it at 500 million or whatever these freaks deem their ‘acceptable number’.

they did a pretty good job of killing off millions of europeans including some of the most courageous fighting men during two successive world wars of industrialised slaughter

they killed tens of millions of chinese in their restructuring of china too

Edited by Macnamara

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Who knows what kind of freaky tech and abilities they have right now. 

The Haldron Collider is one such tech which real purposes are questioned (gateway to another dimension?) etc, etc.. 

As for research at our fingertips, that is rapidly disappearing in the age of cancel culture and censorship.... and that's only for the few % who aren't distracted by everything that glitters, chimes and rings on TV / Big Screen and even the Internet. 

I was saying only 2 days ago to a family member that everyone has a small hand held device that can access just about any piece of information possible but how many people actually realise that, value it and use it for that ? It's truly mind boggling.. 

How many thousands of useless distracting Apps are given away for free to distract distract distract ? 

BC 

Said in a previous post similar stuff. People would rather get likes for a photo of their lunch

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes we are all seeing the same crash but some people believe its an accident whilst others perceive it to have been manufactured

The barrier here is peoples blind trust of authority figures. As has been stated by a number of people this covid-flu-hysteria is beginning to take on the aspect of a religion with a following of faithful who simply blindly BELIEVE what they are told by the technocratic high priests in the WHO and SAGE teams

I watched a clip on davids headlines today where the commentator was saying that they saw 'talk radio' as part of the system that helped contain debate within certain parameters for example they won't speak to david because he's saying there is no virus. They have however interviewed people  like Dr yeadon and Dr Lee who are challenging aspects of this whole hysteria

But perhaps they are at least showing people that it is possible and even acceptable to question the lockdown however talk radio presenter Julia Hartley brewer is now getting a lot of flak for doing just that and perhaps this then has the effect of making people afraid to question to the lockdown for fear of falling out of the acceptable parameters of public discussion (ie the 'overton window')

If she is publically shamed for questioning the lockdown this then sends a signal to the outer directed and insecure people in society that they must not question the lockdown if they want to remain in the warm bosom of the sleeping herd

It has been drummed into people to trust the experts. I believe they did the same thing in nazi Germany. So it makes sense to some of us to use experts to combat the experts.  Even experts disagree so do not trust the experts but question what they say especially when said experts have conflicts of interest. It doesn’t matter to me personally which angle people perceive from whether it’s 5g or the science of lockdowns kill, the vaccines using retrovirus and adenovirus technology to combat a coronavirus etc but I personally prefer using the science to combat the science of that makes sense and exposing those with financial interests making the rules to feather their own nest. People will do what they can do and we shouldn’t expect more than that.  I think the 5 g argument gets battered quite easily when applied to this and will be the first one an opponent uses to make everything else look like conspiracy.  

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Just how low can China go? After its corona cover-up, it's jailed a journalist for daring to tell the truth – and is now seeking to win profits and power from the virus it gave the world, says IAN BIRRELL

When coronavirus broke out in Wuhan, a group of journalists and activists rushed to the central Chinese city to document the extraordinary events. Shanghai lawyer Zhang Zhan shared damning reports about Covid-19 in the city. Jailed for four years yesterday for ‘picking quarrels and provoking trouble’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-

9093899/IAN-BIRRELL-asks-just-low-China-go.html

It quotes in the article;

'China is a cruel society led by smart people who understand the meaning of that mantra from 1984 — Orwell’s novel warning about totalitarianism — that whoever controls the past also controls the future.'

When some folks talk about China, then the 'virus' seems to become more 'real'.

8 hours ago, alexa said:

Methinks this 8% is a little bit low.

Only eight per cent of Britons would definitely refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus despite fears of rising 'anti-vaxxer' propaganda, a poll has revealed

The Government has said it is not planning to make Covid-19 vaccine mandatory. The propaganda could threaten target of vaccinating 70 per cent of population. In a survey of more than 17,000 people, 48 per cent would agree to vaccination 

Not one single person has decided not to take the vaccine, for any other reason than being exposed to the lies of an Adolf Hitler ancestor 

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Yes, they will use the extra testing to boost the positive cases count, but the primary motive here is surely to mobilise the army in local communities.

5 hours ago, Noctua said:

Empty Nightingale hospitals are quietly dismantled 'because there aren't enough staff to run them' - despite NHS chief warning health service is back 'in the eye of the storm' and hospitalisations PASSING peak of first Covid wave

• London's Nightingale hospital has been stripped of most of its 4,000 beds, ventilators and even signs
  • £220million was splashed on seven Nightingales which were hailed as a solution for overwhelmed hospitals
  • But only one started treating Covid-19 patients, with three still standing empty during the second wave

An eye-watering £220million of taxpayers' money was splashed on seven Nightingales amid panic hospitals could be overwhelmed by an influx of Covid-19 patients during the first wave. But many stood empty for months after ministers hailed them as a 'solution' to the Covid-19 crisis when they were opened to much fan-fare during the first months of the pandemic to buffer overwhelmed hospitals.

The Nightingale hospitals were never devised to treat sick patients. They are intended to be used as Black Ops military bases. I would never go to such a 'hospital' myself. The one thing that the PTB still haven't managed to achieve, is to find an excuse good enough to forcibly extract folks from their homes. Maybe that will soon change, with the imminent arrival of the third mutant strain, which will be capable of travelling through walls.    

On a brighter note, it is at least good to see that Chris 'Witless' Whitty still hasn't lost any of his mental fortitude. Genius in action...

'Although it is unclear if the new measures will be called 'Tier 5', SAGE is thought to have warned the Prime Minister that they must be tougher than the Tier 4 restrictions currently in place.'

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

IMO their biggest mistake was giving us the Internet, despite the surveillance (hello NWO scum), it has been to their extreme disadvantage.

I don't think it is fair to say that 'they gave us it'.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.c8daeb1f022415dd3602aa06855089f0.png

It looks like a manky malteser that I dragged out from the back of our sofa a months ago.

Saying a virus doesn’t exist when people have had very real symptoms this year either from hysteria psychosomatic and effects of lockdown or a virus isn’t very wise in my opinion. Everyone that has been unwell knows they have been unwell and nothing will change their opinion on that. Saying we are not in a pandemic can be proven by the low death rate of people with no known underlying issues.  Saying people have experienced flu like symptoms but got over it quite easily is truth. The fact remains that whatever the causes they got over it when we were all told we would lose someone from it with those awful images coming out from China. 

4 hours ago, Noctua said:

The problem with all their superlatives (Tier 5, super mutant strain, long-covid) in the media is that people eventually become immune to it.  There is only so much fear a human psyche can take before it starts to shut down and compartmentalize.

that's when they know they have broken the subject....

orwell told us this in '1984': when they are able to tell people that 2+2=5, that is when they have broken their spirit....total mind control

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

Saying a virus doesn’t exist when people have had very real symptoms this year either from hysteria psychosomatic and effects of lockdown or a virus isn’t very wise in my opinion. Everyone that has been unwell knows they have been unwell and nothing will change their opinion on that. Saying we are not in a pandemic can be proven by the low death rate of people with no known underlying issues.  Saying people have experienced flu like symptoms but got over it quite easily is truth. The fact remains that whatever the causes they got over it when we were all told we would lose someone from it with those awful images coming out from China. 

well lets seperate sars cov2 from covid 19...

covid 19 is a set of symptoms such as acute respiratory distress and inflammation

sars cov 2 is an alleged virus which it is being claimed are causing the above symptoms that are then named 'covid 19'

So why 5G was being talked about so much was because people had concerns BEFORE its roll out that it would have negative health impacts and senator blumenthal got the telecommunications industry to testify that they had conducted no health impact studies for 5G

So when a global 'pandemic' was declared at the exact time that the global roll out of 5G began it understandably raised a lot of suspicion on the part of people who have been paying attention

On top of this was the fact that the hubei province in china, including the city of wuhan was the pilot state for the 5G roll out! So Wuhan was the first place to have FULL 5G COVERAGE and just happened to be the place where a new pandemic began......you have to admit that's strange.....i mean how many people had even heard of wuhan before that?

So i'm definately keeping 5G out on the table as a potential factor here for potentially triggering the symptoms now being called 'covid 19' but another area i want a spotlight shone on is the little understood phenomenon of 'molecular mimicry' which has been found to occur with the flu vaccination where peoples immune systems have effectively turned against them.

So an area i want explored is whether or not those expressing 'covid 19' symptoms have previously received the flu vaccine and i have asked several people now and all have answered in the affirmative but that is only my own personal anecdotal experience

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smashstuff said:

Fake environmentalist, human hater, he founded 'Friends of the Earth'.

And ironically enough, the man spouts that only those with certificates should be allowed to 'breed' and the rest should be 'medicated with contraception' but he has four children.  Always one rule for them, one for everyone else.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

The NWO agents don't get to choose the timeline to play this out on: its unfolding on a greater planetary/cosmic level. They just play it out according to the 'orders' so to speak. Outside of our current 3D-earth time- here in NZ it is 4.05am Wednesday 30th December 2020, for example - linear time doesn't exist like that, but there are cycles and patterns in the universe. That's why throughout history, our puppet leaders for the Dark Forces put in place to control us with; Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, Emperors, Popes, Presidents, through to today's version the NWO agents are so obsessed with timings and the dates of their rituals etc, they partly know there's deeper level to existence. 

Yes, +1 a very interesting idea.  What is it that is aligning?  There is something very significant about the current time for such an organised (but woefully transparent) reset so that it better suits whatever their agenda means.  However, it also means, just following the law of physics, that this is also a time when it can go both ways, depending on the balance.  I think there is a lot to play for and although sometimes it seems that we are lockstepping into dystopia, it can always tip the other way.

15 minutes ago, Liberty said:

It has been drummed into people to trust the experts. I believe they did the same thing in nazi Germany. 

Not to mention The Milgram Experiment  I remember being taught about it in school and being horrified.  Now it's practically normality.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Liberty said:

It has been drummed into people to trust the experts. I believe they did the same thing in nazi Germany.

The gameplan of the elites is to create a TECHNOCRACY which is a society run by 'experts' who then micromanage every aspect of everyones life through the micromanagement of their energy useage which is monitored through the 'internet of things' where all electrical appliances are communicating with the technocrats through a 5G wifi 'cloud'

The problem as you say with experts is that they often don't agree and in a healthy, free and open society there will then be a public debate which would allow people to make up their own minds out of the information shared in the debate

But in britain we are seeing a climate of fear where only the hand picked 'experts' of the corrupt government are the ones allowed to have a say about anything and everyone else is threatened with punative actions for even questioning that

There is no accountability. If you want your view advanced then you simply use your 'experts' to say that is the right view. On top of this you can also cheat by avoiding empirical evidence based science and instead create an abstract reality of computer modelling where you can selectively input what you want into your computer model so that it will then tell you what you want to hear and then you can hold that up as some sort of gospel truth when in fact its just your own packaged lies

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Said in a previous post similar stuff. People would rather get likes for a photo of their lunch

pure insecurity....they crave the validation of others instead of craving truth

this means that if getting the validation of others requires trampling on the truth, they will do that

this then eats away at the soul of the world....little by little....with every lie they tell

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well lets seperate sars cov2 from covid 19...

covid 19 is a set of symptoms such as acute respiratory distress and inflammation

sars cov 2 is an alleged virus which it is being claimed are causing the above symptoms that are then named 'covid 19'

So why 5G was being talked about so much was because people had concerns BEFORE its roll out that it would have negative health impacts and senator blumenthal got the telecommunications industry to testify that they had conducted no health impact studies for 5G

So when a global 'pandemic' was declared at the exact time that the global roll out of 5G began it understandably raised a lot of suspicion on the part of people who have been paying attention

On top of this was the fact that the hubei province in china, including the city of wuhan was the pilot state for the 5G roll out! So Wuhan was the first place to have FULL 5G COVERAGE and just happened to be the place where a new pandemic began......you have to admit that's strange.....i mean how many people had even heard of wuhan before that?

So i'm definately keeping 5G out on the table as a potential factor here for potentially triggering the symptoms now being called 'covid 19' but another area i want a spotlight shone on is the little understood phenomenon of 'molecular mimicry' which has been found to occur with the flu vaccination where peoples immune systems have effectively turned against them.

So an area i want explored is whether or not those expressing 'covid 19' symptoms have previously received the flu vaccine and i have asked several people now and all have answered in the affirmative but that is only my own personal anecdotal experience

I don’t disagree with anything you say. It is possible and more plausible that a  range of things can cause a range of illness. After Elon Musks starlink was over my house my birds have now gone. I had them popping out of every tree and eating the food as quick as I could put it out. Now they’re gone.  I also came down sick that week but also had been around sick people. So who knows?   I just think it stacks up well as an argument and makes people switch off. Phases like one rule for us and one for them makes people think more.  Or the transfer in wealth. No one can deny that. There is science behind isolation and illnesses too. Everyone has been under stress this year and stress is a killer too. People already know this stuff. So I would not venture into 5g as it isn’t needed. 

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's when they know they have broken the subject....

orwell told us this in '1984': when they are able to tell people that 2+2=5, that is when they have broken their spirit....total mind control

Sadly you are correct.

Made in 2012 Two Plus Two Equals

only 7mins long

• Like 1

I notice the psy-op's latest media blitz is to claim hospitals are over run. Bullshit. In my area in Wales I know for a fact the main city hospital is empty and there is a lot of evidence out there showing that most hospitals around the country are under no more strain than they usually would be at this time of year. There's not even a manipulation of information in the MSM, it's just complete and utter lies. Fake information. Fake virus. All this deception can only be counter acted with authenticity and honesty. I really admire those who are speaking the truth at this time, it's not easy to wade through the bombardment of surreal bullshit and remain sane.

4 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It seems they have their polls and figures all mixed up, more like the 8% figure is for medical staff who will take the vaccine with the remaining 92% not wanting it.

They lost control of their insane narrative several months ago.

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

How many Wars, Genocides and Famines have there been these past few hundred years? They have been keeping the numbers down to a certain extent. Why now? Perhaps they had to sit back and let technology evolve to the level they now have (years ahead of what we see) in order to be able to do what they want to do? (without all the tiresome useless eaters)

The PTB were busy beavering away and this is the point we all got to. Personally, I think that the need to stop a 'real' Brexit sped their plans up, but not significantly so. 

4 hours ago, Noctua said:

The problem with all their superlatives (Tier 5, super mutant strain, long-covid) in the media is that people eventually become immune to it.  There is only so much fear a human psyche can take before it starts to shut down and compartmentalize.

Yes, they have gone back to the 'Jackanory Well' one too many times on this.

4 hours ago, Bullion said:

This type of propaganda would’ve worked 50 years ago, but now people aren’t buying it. Like I said, they should’ve tried this virus crap back when knowledge wasn’t plentiful and people were more naive. 

They are not all-powerful and need compliance though. As Aaron Russo often said, 'they have to sell it to us'.

8 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

I notice the psy-op's latest media blitz is to claim hospitals are over run. Bullshit. In my area in Wales I know for a fact the main city hospital is empty and there is a lot of evidence out there showing that most hospitals around the country are under no more strain than they usually would be at this time of year. There's not even a manipulation of information in the MSM, it's just complete and utter lies. Fake information. Fake virus.

Indeed. The 'perfect storm' is brewing and the Nightingale hospitals, which were solely put in place to help cope with a 'perfect storm' scenario, remain empty or closed. Odd that.

Edited by numnuts

12 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I don’t disagree with anything you say. It is possible and more plausible that a  range of things can cause a range of illness. After Elon Musks starlink was over my house my birds have now gone.

stress is a killer too.

stress is a killer for sure. It affects sleep and will manifest in all kinds of ways in a persons life that can have knock on effects so I'm not discounting the effects of stress

Re the satellites though the aim of those is that they will beam down 5G onto the planets surface and if 5G frequencies are indeed harmful that will then have health consequences for humans and animals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

But what is going on in someones mind that they would actually then believe that? Its a form of stockholm syndrome but just because we give something a fancy name like 'stockholm syndrome' doesn't mean we have actually plumbed the depths of understanding the mechanics of that. It just means that we have identified the existence of an observed phenomenon, namely the complete capture of someones mind by people with nefarious intent

but surely large numbers of people can't be convinced to do stupid things...or can they?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic