Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Bullion said:

So are the dark forces just now telling their hosts to cull 95% of the population and use a trick virus followed by real bio weapons etc. Isn’t that still reducing the number of people to ‘feed’ off. Either way population reduction seems to be their goal, so my point was these NWO agents should have tried harder at reducing the population a long time ago before we woke up, became too activated or whatever. 
I wonder if these inter dimensional beings can survive off less population fear than they’re used to, will there be enough fear to go round after 95% of us are gone, it would seem logically that they would want us to survive.

The can get a good feed off a big sacrifice, like WW1 and 11.  Long term, who knows.

Guest Gone Fishing...
48 minutes ago, Bullion said:

it will only serve to wake more up to their agenda.

This is exactly what I hope to be true and why I'm here. 

:0)

Just now, smashstuff said:

The can get a good feed off a big sacrifice, like WW1 and 11.  Long term, who knows.

Maybe they'll just be more blatant about it. I mean, they'll steal all our children, put them in homes/internment camps and just feed of them, unabated. No need to hide anything at that point. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Maybe they'll just be more blatant about it. I mean, they'll steal all our children, put them in homes/internment camps and just feed of them, unabated. No need to hide anything at that point. 

Jesus.  Well, we need to try and stay positive.  Not hex ourselves.  I've been concentrating on 10% of people waking up to this shit.  I think that will be enough, 1 in 10 brave souls should do it.

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Kids aren’t resilient under that type of stress and trauma, they’ll eventually die and then what, with such a scant population

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Kids aren’t resilient under that type of stress and trauma, they’ll eventually die and then what, with such a scant population

Maybe they'll grow them in test tubes, since we'll all be sterile from the vaccine and they can fill their boots. 100 ways to to get round this, they'll have it planned out one way or another. 

2 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

Jesus.  Well, we need to try and stay positive.  Not hex ourselves.  I've been concentrating on 10% of people waking up to this shit.  I think that will be enough, 1 in 10 brave souls should do it.

I think it’s more than that already, at least where I live. I think the nonsensical lockdowns shook a lot of people up to what’s going on.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

Good luck with that, I'm at rock bottom and see no light at the end of the tunnel. However, it's better to burn out than to fade away right? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Maybe they'll grow them in test tubes, since we'll all be sterile from the vaccine and they can fill their boots. 100 ways to to get round this, they'll have it planned out one way or another. 

Then they should’ve done that a long time ago and made us history if they’re such smart arses, surely they would’ve seen all this coming....no? What sort of sleestacks are these creatures, thought they’d be smarter than us but I doubt it. Humans are creative in ways that base desire entities are not cos they only know how to destroy.

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I think it’s more than that already, at least where I live. I think the nonsensical lockdowns shook a lot of people up to what’s going on.

Where abouts is that ? 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Where abouts is that ? 

In Melbourne, you know, the city with the most draconian lockdown. I don’t know how it was represented overseas but I can tell you if shops that were told to shut had of opened, there’d of been people in them. Maybe it was the combination of the fact that most Melbournians know Dan Andrews is bought and paid for by China, the only people dying were old people with co morbidities and the fact that test centres were empty so it got around that the news whores on the mainstream were making the case numbers up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Then they should’ve done that a long time ago and made us history if they’re such smart arses, surely they would’ve seen all this coming....no? What sort of sleestacks are these creatures, thought they’d be smarter than us but I doubt it. Humans are creative in ways that base desire entities are not cos they only know how to destroy.

Sorry, I should've made it clear that I was merely speculating in a sarcastic fashion, however, nothing surprises me and anything is plausible.  

Edited by Morpheus

Guest Gone Fishing...
12 minutes ago, Bullion said:

In Melbourne, you know, the city with the most draconian lockdown. I don’t know how it was represented overseas but I can tell you if shops that were told to shut had of opened, there’d of been people in them. Maybe it was the combination of the fact that most Melbournians know Dan Andrews is bought and paid for by China, the only people dying were old people with co morbidities and the fact that test centres were empty so it got around that the news whores on the mainstream were making the case numbers up.

I follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse channel, so keep up a little on Ozzy updates. 

I have close family over there too. 

I was 'red-pilled' not far from Melbourne, just outside a little town called Mt Beauty in the Victorian Alps :0)

(London now) 

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

So are the dark forces just now telling their hosts to cull 95% of the population and use a trick virus followed by real bio weapons etc. Isn’t that still reducing the number of people to ‘feed’ off. Either way population reduction seems to be their goal, so my point was these NWO agents should have tried harder at reducing the population a long time ago before we woke up, became too activated or whatever. 
I wonder if these inter dimensional beings can survive off less population fear than they’re used to, will there be enough fear to go round after 95% of us are gone, it would seem logically that they would want us to survive.

So are the dark forces just now telling their hosts to cull 95% of the population and use a trick virus followed by real bio weapons etc

Certainly caused a harvest time of fear

my point was these NWO agents should have tried harder at reducing the population a long time ago before we woke up, became too activated or whatever

The NWO agents don't get to choose the timeline to play this out on: its unfolding on a greater planetary/cosmic level. They just play it out according to the 'orders' so to speak. Outside of our current 3D-earth time- here in NZ it is 4.05am Wednesday 30th December 2020, for example - linear time doesn't exist like that, but there are cycles and patterns in the universe. That's why throughout history, our puppet leaders for the Dark Forces put in place to control us with; Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, Emperors, Popes, Presidents, through to today's version the NWO agents are so obsessed with timings and the dates of their rituals etc, they partly know there's deeper level to existence. 

They control a vast galactic empire of which to feed off, its not just the energies from Earth that they have to feast off. Although Earth - having been created (not by them) as an intergalactic cosmic library of sorts - a database where information has been stored in all the species DNA, is particularly a special. Hence why they want to change our DNA through the vax and the huge cosmic battle being fought to keep control of it. Prime hunk of intergalactic real estate with not only a vast amount of physical resources, but a whole treasure trove of very special genetic data too. They don't want to give it up and have us take back control and take our rightful place as an integral part of the galaxy and rejoin our cosmic family.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bullion said:

50 years ago shops would be open. People would have not been scaredy cats of a so-called killer flu nor succumbed to a lockdown on account of some invisible pandemic.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:00 PM, oddsnsods said:

Another gov source claims 50 people have have caught covid in the last week nationally.

make of it what you will.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/947077/NOIDS-weekly-report-week51-2020.pdf

EqJ542lXAAAryuJ?format=png&name=large

The notifiable disease figures concerning Covid-19 are very interesting but is only part of the story. There are also corresponding reports for notifiable organisms which includes SARS-CoV-2.

The notifiable disease reports show that only minimal cases of Covid-19 have been reported since it became notifiable at the beginning of March 2020.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/notifiable-diseases-weekly-reports-for-2020

I have been through all the weekly reports and manually totalled up all the Covid cases from w/e 8th March 2020 when it started to enter the figures. I have arrived at a figure of 13,789 (to week 51) which is hopefully correct.

This suggests that the numbers of cases notified to local Health Protection Teams are significantly lower than the case numbers being announced. The case numbers on the Covid-19 dashboard currently stand at 2,329,730.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

image.png.d1fe9c6cbc943259f482e97bb3560412.png

The numbers of notified cases are also lower even than death rates from Covid-19 which currently stand between 70,000 to 80,000.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

image.png.84f307debc41b6d6725736d65bc46445.png

However, there are reports also for notifiable organisms / causative agents which is where the SARS-CoV-2 figures can be found which are far higher - typically in the thousands or tens of thousands per week.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/notifiable-diseases-causative-agents-report-for-2020

The more recent SARS-CoV-2 reports are broken down into a lot of different categories so I haven't gone through each one and totalled them up like I did with Covid-19. I think it is enough to see, at a glance, that there are huge numbers involved.

In light of the above, I think the reports raise questions:

• The criteria for reporting Covid-19 has a bar set very low - even if the disease is merely suspected rather than confirmed by laboratory testing, it should be reported. Does it therefore necessitate symptomatic cases?

• What is the explanation as to why the instances of Covid-19 being reported as a notifiable disease differ so hugely from the numbers of cases stated on the Covid-19 dashboard?

• Do these reports suggest that, whilst SARS-CoV-2 is deemed to be very prevalent, this doesn't necessarily translate into Covid-19 (the disease)?

I expect that the authorities will assert that the numbers being reported on the coronavirus dashboard equate with the SARS-CoV-2 numbers rather than (or combined with) the Covid-19 numbers. However, the dashboard is very clear that the cases being reported are for Covid-19 (as per the screenshots above) so this cannot be an adequate explanation.

Whilst the SARS-CoV-2 reports are likely where the numbers are coming from, it does raise questions as to whether the authorities and mainstream media are conflating (deliberately or otherwise) the organism which is alleged to cause the disease with the disease itself. It also raises questions as to whether SARS-CoV-2 even causes Covid-19 if 2,329,730 have tested positive for the organism whilst only 13,789 (0.59%) have the disease.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:09 PM, Macnamara said:

WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website

by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Dec 24, 2020 - 7:50

Authored by Jeffrey Tucker via The American Institute for Economic Research,

• Coronavirus lived on surfaces until it didn’t.

• Masks didn’t work until they did, then they did not.

• There is asymptomatic transmission, except there isn’t.

• Lockdowns work to control the virus except they do not.

• All these people are sick without symptoms until, whoops, PCR tests are wildly inaccurate because they were never intended to be diagnostic tools.

• Everyone is in danger of the virus except they aren’t.

• It spreads in schools except it doesn’t. 

The World Health Organization, for reasons unknown, has suddenly changed its definition of a core conception of immunology: herd immunity.

Here is the website from June 9, 2020. You can see it here on Archive.org. You have to move down the page and click on the question about herd immunity. You see the following. 

Screen-Shot-2020-12-23-at-4.42.43-PM-800

However, in a screenshot dated November 13, 2020, we read the following note that somehow pretends as if human beings do not have immune systems at all but rather rely entirely on big pharma to inject things into our blood. 

Screen-Shot-2020-12-23-at-5.20.39-PM-800

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/who-deletes-naturally-acquired-immunity-its-website

It is like when the WHO changed the definition of epidemic / pandemic in 2009 in the middle of the swine flu "pandemic". There is no longer a requirement for a disease to cause "enormous numbers of deaths and illness" to fit the definition. This was done no doubt to help ramp up sales of the swine flu vaccine which caused debilitating narcolepsy in many who had the misfortune to have the jab.

Of course the WHO denied this later via press release in January 2010 but this has been exposed as untrue. Google Cache pdfs dated 1st May 2009 (http://whale.to/vaccine/WHO1.pdf) and 2nd Sept 2009 (http://whale.to/vaccine/WHO2.pdf) can be found via the link below and which show that the definition was changed somewhere between those dates.

http://whale.to/vaccine/who_change.html

The WHO are now making out that herd immunity can only be achieved via vaccination in another transparent attempt to push through the Covid vaccines. There will be no release from lockdowns until herd immunity has been achieved and the WHO will now dictate that only the vaccine can help achieve this.

Surely even a child can see through this?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smashstuff said:

911 was another big sacrifice - that would have caused a huge rip in the dimensions when that paradigm was shattered.

London bombings, Boston, Paris attacks, Grenfell tower, Las Vegas. They're false flags played out to tip-toe into the fascist global NWQ on one level, but they are highly ritualized sacrifices on a whole other level too. 

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic