Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

What's the likelihood of going on holiday next year? UK or abroad? I know people don't know for sure but thoughts?

I think that we will all get a limited 'summer holiday' next year, just as we did this year. How that will translate to the potential of international travel, I really don't know. Not at all easy, I would imagine.  

8 hours ago, Coldrum said:

Incoming 

EqUEzotWMAAohbr.jpeg

Quite a few of us, including myself, have wondered this. Therefore, I have started a separate thread on the matter. I doubt they will ever reach a Tier 7, but I can imagine a Tier 6 scenario occurring.

7 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Otherwise we might have to lock down again and it would be all your fault, you see. We couldn't be having that. 

Only yesterday, BBC News were pushing the 'Perfect Storm' scenario, which is based on too many of us mixing on Christmas Day. This is also yet another reason to add to Boris's inevitable 2021 resignation list, as the masonic mass media will blame him personally for it. Boris is of course in on it all, so he will go along with the theatre.

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

Just been on Aagirfans Blog  https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/

"Most Europeans won't get vaccinated 

Support for getting vaccinated in Europe is dropping rapidly since October. In Bulgaria only 15% plan to take it. In Poland less than 40% plan to take it. In France only 41% plan to take it. In a very strongly government trusting places such as Sweden, still only 67% plan to take it

It seems (obviously) that vaccine uptake is not what the media is projecting. Vaccine rejection is on the increase and long ago reached a tipping point! Bear in mind that the accuracy of polls may also be manipulated and overstated!

A few weeks ago, I 'guessed' a maximum uptake of 40% for the U.K..

4 hours ago, thebk said:

the mrs renewed her passport at the post office on dec 1st, it came through on dec 14th, only 3 days longer than mine took, which i did in august 2019

I doubt many folks are going to be applying for a renewal right now. No plans to go anywhere and a shortage of cash too.  

42 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I didn't know about all change in Sweden.

Sweden government to get wider shutdown powers under proposed pandemic law.

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - The Swedish government will have the power to close shopping centres and public transport from Jan. 10 and fine people who break the rules,under a new law proposed on Monday to help halt the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. Up to now, Sweden has relied mainly on voluntary social distancing measures, setting it apart from most other countries in Europe where enforced lockdowns have been used to fight the COVID-19 virus. “In very serious situations, the government will be able to decide on more extensive measures to prevent crowding,” Health Minister Lena Hallengren told a news conference. “That includes the closure of shops, public transport, shopping centres, or other kinds of businesses that fall under the new law.” While the government has stressed its faith in Swedes’ individual sense of responsibility, it has also lacked the legal tools to take a tougher stance. The law will only stay in force until September unless renewed.

Full article at https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-sweden-idUSKBN2920WH

You could tell a shift had occurred in Sweden back in the autumn.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I agree, that's why I write on here about not being too hard on the "sheep", they are not our enemies. But as we are artificially divided into these camps anyone "anti-vaxx" will need to support each other as much as possible.

Out of likes 👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Well with the coming vaccine rollouts and the accompanying immunity passports all the moderates will no longer be able to say the suspension of civil liberties was only meant to be temporary or that we just have to get the jab for the vulnerable and then its a big party and everything back to normal. They'll all have to pick a side, either admit the "conspiracy nutters" were right all along or do a lot of mental gymnastics to justify the "new normal" to themselves.

Might be a case of being careful what you wish for but right now I'm just bored of this purgatory more than anything. We're going to have the real fight on our hands within the next 6 months or so I reckon. Time to get ready for it, bring me liberty or bring me death!

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/01/20/conspiracist-filmmaker-family-found-dead-murder-suicide-spurring-fresh-theories

https://ross-elder.com/2015/01/22/the-death-of-david-crowley-the-gray-state-conspiracy/

The fact this guy and family were murdered speaks volumes !!! His movie had the vax rollout and immune passports ...everything and this was 2015.

13 minutes ago, numnuts said:

A few weeks ago, I 'guessed' a maximum uptake of 40% for the U.K..

Yea - been diminishing a long time. trouble ahead with that clearly!

Monetarily - an alternative is very urgent. nationally!

Bradbury?

Gold

?

Our own monetary system would solve a great proportion of ills !

Globalist monetary system will cause a great proportion of ills ! - as evident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Diarrhoea springs eternal. I have an idea, when the Coronavirus Act was renewed in October, that just one doctor was no longer allowed to section someone. Not much else changed though and I still find it amazing that someone would have even conceived of adding such a clause to the original Cornavirus Bill to begin with, when it was 'supposedly' first written in late February and early March.

As the guy in the video said, it is also quite telling that the mass media literally never tell folks to think for themselves more. This is, of course, the very last thing they would want to happen. I don't believe Spring has had any credible death threats and the ones she is 'alleged' to have received are probably all fake. She is clearly thick as shit and I reckon she was recruited to target the already well dumbed-down teen and twenty-something brigade. She has that sort of annoying, grating voice. The mass media division of MI5 must have been feeling a bit desperate to pull her. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

17 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Monetarily - an alternative is very urgent. nationally! Bradbury? Gold? Our own monetary system would solve a great proportion of ills! Globalist monetary system will cause a great proportion of ills ! - as evident!!!!!

I don't think that a financial system based on fiat money is necessarily a bad thing. It's all about who is controlling it. All central banks should be 100% nationalised, not privatised or pseudo-nationalised, and fully auditable on a  permanent basis. Whatever the future is, assuming good wins out, life will easily find a way forwards.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I don't think that a financial system based on fiat money is necessarily a bad thing. It's all about who is controlling it. All central banks should be 100% nationalised, not privatised or pseudo-nationalised, and fully auditable on a  permanent basis. Whatever the future is, assuming good wins out, life will easily find a way forwards.

Of course,

Full transparency.

Good = Life

inevitable :)

For once BBC tells the truth. Its all out in the open folks! You want to DEFEND you and your CHILDRENS right to bodily sovereignty under Article 6 of the 2005 UNESCO declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights? You want to say NO THANK YOU to the rushed, experimental, potentially gene-altering jab for a virus that the VAST VAST majority of peoples beautiful, natural immune system will fight off? Well, it may not be "compulsory" but sorry, no concerts, no travel, no Sunday morning brunch at your favourite cafe for you naughty people on the black-list!

Spain is to set up a registry of people who refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus and share it with other European Union nations, the health minister has said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55471282

Just how low can China go? After its corona cover-up, it's jailed a journalist for daring to tell the truth – and is now seeking to win profits and power from the virus it gave the world, says IAN BIRRELL

When coronavirus broke out in Wuhan, a group of journalists and activists rushed to the central Chinese city to document the extraordinary events

Shanghai lawyer Zhang Zhan shared damning reports about Covid-19 in the city  

Jailed for four years yesterday for ‘picking quarrels and provoking trouble’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-

9093899/IAN-BIRRELL-asks-just-low-China-go.html

It quotes in the article;

'China is a cruel society led by smart people who understand the meaning of that mantra from 1984 — Orwell’s novel warning about totalitarianism — that whoever controls the past also controls the future.'

Edited by alexa
typo

Hi. Can you please supply a link to the government's plans to put everyone on benefits after all the jobs have collapsed. There was one somewhere about a massve roll out but i lost it.

Also people have caught aids from the vaccine, do you have links to this story as well.

Many thanks

Edited by jack121

Methinks this 8% is a little bit low.

Only eight per cent of Britons would definitely refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus despite fears of rising 'anti-vaxxer' propaganda, a poll has revealed

The Government has said it is not planning to make Covid-19 vaccine mandatory 

The propaganda could threaten target of vaccinating 70 per cent of population

In a survey of more than 17,000 people, 48 per cent would agree to vaccination 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Hi. Can you please supply a link to the government's plans to put everyone on benefits after all the jobs have collapsed. There was one somewhere about a massve roll out but i lost it.

Also people have caught aids from the vaccine, do you have links to this story as well.

Many thanks

Any simple google search and you can find your own links to the countless articles that have have come out this year about rolling out universal basic income. 

Any simple google search will also give you the link to the articles where the aussie  uni dramatically ended their vaccine development because during the trials it came up that recipients were suddenly showing false-positive HIV results due to them experimenting using similar spike proteins.  What a waste of AU$1 Billion aussie tax payer money.

Edited by Basket Case
Insults removed

Why no proof of life of Tiffany Dover,yet so much proof of her death following her fainting after covid jab and the coordinated narrative for damage control?

Proof that someone with her name,age,location and relative died is included in this vid,banned from yt where truth is not allowed.

As many of us here know this has just been the test run before what Bill Gates calls 'pandemic 2' starts. For the first time I'm now seeing pandemic 2 flagged in the MSM.

Guardian today.

The Guardian

Coronavirus

WHO warns Covid-19 pandemic is 'not necessarily the big one'

Experts tell end of year media briefing that virus is likely to become endemic 

@MelissaLDavey

Tue 29 Dec 2020 06.19 GMT

World Health Organization experts have warned that even though the coronavirus pandemic has been very severe, it is “not necessarily the big one”, and that the world will have to learn to live with Covid-19.

The “destiny” of the virus is to become endemic, even as vaccines begin to be rolled out in the US and UK, says Professor David Heymann, the chair of the WHO’s strategic and technical advisory group for infectious hazards.

“The world has hoped for herd immunity, that somehow transmission would be decreased if enough persons were immune,” he told the WHO’s final media briefing for 2020.

Australia insists WHO inquiry into Covid origin must be robust, despite China tensions

Read more

But Heymann, who is also an epidemiologist with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said the concept of herd immunity was misunderstood.

“It appears the destiny of SARS-CoV-2 [Covid-19] is to become endemic, as have four other human coronaviruses, and that it will continue to mutate as it reproduces in human cells, especially in areas of more intense admission.

“Fortunately, we have tools to save lives, and these in combination with good public health will permit us to learn to live with Covid-19.”

The head of the WHO emergencies program, Dr Mark Ryan, said: “The likely scenario is the virus will become another endemic virus that will remain somewhat of a threat, but a very low-level threat in the context of an effective global vaccination program.

“It remains to be seen how well the vaccines are taken up, how close we get to a coverage level that might allow us the opportunity to go for elimination,” he said. “The existence of a vaccine, even at high efficacy, is no guarantee of eliminating or eradicating an infectious disease. That is a very high bar for us to be able to get over.”

That was why the first goal of the vaccine was to save lives and protect the vulnerable, Ryan said. “And then we will deal with the moonshot of potentially being able to eliminate or eradicate this virus.”

Ryan warned that the next pandemic may be more severe. “This pandemic has been very severe … it has affected every corner of this planet. But this is not necessarily the big one,” he said.

“This is a wake-up call. We are learning, now, how to do things better: science, logistics, training and governance, how to communicate better. But the planet is fragile.

“We live in an increasingly complex global society. These threats will continue. If there is one thing we need to take from this pandemic, with all of the tragedy and loss, is we need to get our act together. We need to honour those we’ve lost by getting better at what we do every day.”

WHO chief scientist Dr Soumya Swaminathan told the briefing that being vaccinated against the virus did not mean public health measures such as social distancing would be able to be stopped in future.

The first role of the vaccine would be to prevent symptomatic disease, severe disease and deaths, she said. But whether the vaccines would also reduce the number of infections or prevent people from passing on the virus remains to be seen.

Scheme to get Covid vaccine to poorer countries at 'high risk' of failure

Read more

“I don’t believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it’s going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on,” Swaminathan said. “So I think we need to assume that people who have been vaccinated also need to take the same precautions.”

The WHO director general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said the end of the year was a time to reflect on the toll the pandemic had taken, but also the progress made. He said the year ahead would see new setbacks and new challenges.

“For example, new variants of Covid-19, and helping people who are tired of the pandemic continue to combat it,” he said.

“New ground has been broken, not least with the extraordinary cooperation between the private and public sector in this pandemic. And in recent weeks, safe and effective vaccine rollout has started in a number countries, which is an incredible scientific achievement.

“This is fantastic, but WHO will not rest until those in need everywhere have access to the new vaccines and are protected.”

Edited by kj35
Adding in the end part I accidentally deleted
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I did post a link yesterday to the uk document sent to schools

does mention consent for those under 16 needed from parents.

keep your kids off

Here’s the document

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/947799/schools_and_colleges_testing_handbook.pdf

Empty Nightingale hospitals are quietly dismantled 'because there aren't enough staff to run them' - despite NHS chief warning health service is back 'in the eye of the storm' and hospitalisations PASSING peak of first Covid wave

• London's Nightingale hospital has been stripped of most of its 4,000 beds, ventilators and even signs
  • £220million was splashed on seven Nightingales which were hailed as a solution for overwhelmed hospitals
  • But only one started treating Covid-19 patients, with three still standing empty during the second wave

An eye-watering £220million of taxpayers' money was splashed on seven Nightingales amid panic hospitals could be overwhelmed by an influx of Covid-19 patients during the first wave.

But many stood empty for months after ministers hailed them as a 'solution' to the Covid-19 crisis when they were opened to much fan-fare during the first months of the pandemic to buffer overwhelmed hospitals.

Intensive care doctors today accused ministers of ignoring warnings staffing was already 'wafer thin' in intensive care before splurging on the extra capacity, with little regard as to how they would be run.

It comes amid fears England could be plunged into 'Tier 5' restrictions within days after scientists were said to have advised Boris Johnson to impose tougher measures than those in November's lockdown - with secondary schools, pubs and non-essential shops shut.

Although it is unclear if the new measures will be called 'Tier 5', SAGE is thought to have warned the Prime Minister that they must be tougher than the Tier 4 restrictions currently in place.

Tier 5.  FFS :) 

13 hours ago, kj35 said:

I've found the best response in almost all situations is completely ignore the hype and carry on as I would have previously.  Just apply. It'll come.

There is so much hype.  I called the dentist this morning as I need them to put me out of my misery.  After almost five solid minutes of recorded COVID fear messaging and having to choose a sequence of numbers to manage to get through to a human, I was told that they were only dealing with emergency appointments, covid this and that, etc, I said it was definitely an emergency and then she said no problem, we have loads of free slots, you can come in this afternoon.

Not surprised they have loads of free slots, only the very determined and very desperate make it through to Mordor the Receptionist 😶 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic