Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Having the covid scam message associated with this assault on my senses is terrible optics. ffs

 

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089259/Oxford-Circus-tube-station-covered-graffiti-vandals-ran-amok-London-shops-closed.html

 

 

 

 

 

Is a shame you dont get many based graf artists, such a waste & imagine all the places you could get too.

Was a bridge on the m25 always used to make me chuckle.

Now been weaponised by the covidian cult.😬

 

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

_111469079_givepeasachancenhs2.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Kary died August 2019...make of that what you will?

 

I'd say they most likely did him in, but he apparently died of pneumonia and not the typical gunshot to the back of the head/OD/fall into a river.

 

He may well have died naturally but they saw it as a useful way to involve a process he invented in the whole scam. He was a genius who wasn't afraid to stand up to bullies and was on record criticising Fauci, I doubt he'd have sat idly by and seen his work used to perpetuate maybe the greatest con-job in history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Is a shame you dont get many based graf artists, such a waste & imagine all the places you could get too.

Was a bridge on the m25 always used to make me chuckle.

Now been weaponised by the covidian cult.😬

 

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

_111469079_givepeasachancenhs2.jpg

 

Yep. Society is getting screwed and they went completely overkill.

 

Agreed, if they were based they would hit spots like that with a good message.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sky News running a piece on the bbc Primados drug cover up.

 

Can't find a link to the report currently being broadcast, but here is an earlier reporr.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/primodos-the-scandal-the-timeline-the-devastating-stories-11783935

 

Apparently Matt Hancock admitted it was a scandal and issued a full apology.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Having the covid scam message associated with this assault on my senses is terrible optics. ffs

 

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089259/Oxford-Circus-tube-station-covered-graffiti-vandals-ran-amok-London-shops-closed.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

did the graffiti say sasquatch?

 

strange coincidence: just two days ago on the bigfoot  reddit i started a massive argument about bigfoot passing through the electromagnetic spectrum 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I honestly don't know. I was told it's taking an age to get a new passport processed and that the passport office is discouraging applications 'because of Covid'.

I've found the best response in almost all situations is completely ignore the hype and carry on as I would have previously.  Just apply. It'll come.

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All this talk of Spain. There is some humour to share here. Not long ago there were some serious riots in Logrono Spain. I mean, masked youths throwing missiles and causing damage. I did some detective work to try and trace my Spanish girlfriend of 15 years ago. She often weekended in Logrono. The unrest made me recall her. Now we are in touch again. Swapping news. Today she sent me a pic of herself as she is today. She had one of those stupid masks but I obviously won't bring that up. All my female friends tend to have OCD anyway. Well, it seems neither of us is as we were. She used to be blond and sort of butch with cropped hair. Now she's 15 years older. Likewise, I have lost a lot of hair (bought a hair-piece recently, partly as a joke). I always repeat this fascinating analogy David Icke would love. If you met someone 25 years ago and then 25 years from then looked up at Vega in the night sky, the light emitted at the time of your encounter would finally reach your eyes. It only seems the light is instantaneous but in fact perception is illusion. Between past and present may be a 20 year separation but your senses are taken in by an illusion of reality.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Japanese lawmaker dies of COVID-19 complications
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/12/28/Japanese-lawmaker-dies-of-COVID-19-complications/3281609179558/

 

'Fellow politicians and other people who knew him have expressed shock at his sudden death. Peers described Hata as healthy, according to Kyodo. '

 

giphy.gif

 

Sweden fell today, Japan is probably the last bastion of sanity in the developed world. Once they're corrupted it's all systems go on the Great Reset.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

I'd say they most likely did him in, but he apparently died of pneumonia and not the typical gunshot to the back of the head/OD/fall into a river.

 

He may well have died naturally but they saw it as a useful way to involve a process he invented in the whole scam. He was a genius who wasn't afraid to stand up to bullies and was on record criticising Fauci, I doubt he'd have sat idly by and seen his work used to perpetuate maybe the greatest con-job in history.

 

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Japanese lawmaker dies of COVID-19 complications
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/12/28/Japanese-lawmaker-dies-of-COVID-19-complications/3281609179558/

 

'Fellow politicians and other people who knew him have expressed shock at his sudden death. Peers described Hata as healthy, according to Kyodo. '

 

giphy.gif

 

Anthraxed?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax#Lungs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Sweden fell today, Japan is probably the last bastion of sanity in the developed world. Once they're corrupted it's all systems go on the Great Reset.

 

I didn't know about all change in Sweden.

 

Sweden government to get wider shutdown powers under proposed pandemic law

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - The Swedish government will have the power to close shopping centres and public transport from Jan. 10 and fine people who break the rules,under a new law proposed on Monday to help halt the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

Up to now, Sweden has relied mainly on voluntary social distancing measures, setting it apart from most other countries in Europe where enforced lockdowns have been used to fight the COVID-19 virus.

“In very serious situations, the government will be able to decide on more extensive measures to prevent crowding,” Health Minister Lena Hallengren told a news conference.

“That includes the closure of shops, public transport, shopping centres, or other kinds of businesses that fall under the new law.”

While the government has stressed its faith in Swedes’ individual sense of responsibility, it has also lacked the legal tools to take a tougher stance.

The law will only stay in force until September unless renewed.

Full article at https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-sweden-idUSKBN2920WH

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

No likes, but pretty much this. I'm not sure how things are in South Korea to be fair. I shall have to look.

 

Yeah it's clear to see now with this and the new strains and spikes etc. that they're mobilising for the rollout worldwide. South Korea as far as I know is not as extreme as some but i still following lockdown protocol somewhat.

 

Hard to find much cause for hope in the current circumstances. One of my family members who was claiming she'd had enough and previously said I was welcome to stay with her any time has for some reason gotten freaked out by the new strain propaganda and is no longer seeing anyone. That means that I no longer have any way of visiting Dublin, a place I lived for 7 years and would have had several friends and family to call on just a few short months ago. Have been luckier than some in terms of my personal relationships but have to admit that was a very sad moment for me.

 

We will have to support eachother I suppose, when the gap inevitably widens between the "pro-vaxx" and "anti-vaxx" and we are even more divided. Hard times ahead, one of the comforts of being on this forum is knowing there are many of us who are not going to take it lying down.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

We will have to support eachother I suppose, when the gap inevitably widens between the "pro-vaxx" and "anti-vaxx" and we are even more divided. Hard times ahead, one of the comforts of being on this forum is knowing there are many of us who are not going to take it lying down.

 

Yep, regardless of our backgrounds or political beliefs, we need to come together in opposition to this insanity.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's a scary thought, but it could probably be a number of things these days. It's just strange that it says he was fit and the son of a former Japanese PM.

 

Well, it's not inconceivable that under the cover of covid certain high ranking officials could be assassinated via anthrax. Inhalation anthrax has the same symptoms and since hospitals are on high alert for covid, it's possible that cultures won't be grown in the path lab. It would just go down as a covid death. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if something like anthrax is used on the population. It's a tough bacteria that can survive being released into the wild. It's not contagious so it can be easily controlled e.g. certain areas can be targeted and all symptoms would be classed as covid. 

 

It's also worth noting that in Huxley's Brave New World, the controllers used anthrax to break down the old system and introduce the new scientific dictatorship. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think big news of a person like say 'J. McCain' was put to death and then news of some high profile celebs spilling the beans ..will force the cabal networks into retreat mighty fast !! So major civil unrest may be avoided ! The old saying a "lie will travel around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on" is so true. I see truth coming sooner than later !!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

It's also worth noting that in Huxley's Brave New World, the controllers used anthrax to break down the old system and introduce the new scientific dictatorship. 

 

Abe stepped down recently and is currently involved in the ‘cherry blossom’ scandal. The new PM seems more progressive too. It does look like a breakdown of the old system.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, bradlaw said:

I think big news of a person like say 'J. McCain' was put to death and then news of some high profile celebs spilling the beans ..will force the cabal networks into retreat mighty fast !! So major civil unrest may be avoided ! The old saying a "lie will travel around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on" is so true. I see truth coming sooner than later !!!

 

Well with the coming vaccine rollouts and the accompanying immunity passports all the moderates will no longer be able to say the suspension of civil liberties was only meant to be temporary or that we just have to get the jab for the vulnerable and then its a big party and everything back to normal. They'll all have to pick a side, either admit the "conspiracy nutters" were right all along or do a lot of mental gymnastics to justify the "new normal" to themselves.

 

Might be a case of being careful what you wish for but right now I'm just bored of this purgatory more than anything. We're going to have the real fight on our hands within the next 6 months or so I reckon. Time to get ready for it, bring me liberty or bring me death!

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah it's clear to see now with this and the new strains and spikes etc. that they're mobilising for the rollout worldwide. South Korea as far as I know is not as extreme as some but i still following lockdown protocol somewhat.

 

Hard to find much cause for hope in the current circumstances. One of my family members who was claiming she'd had enough and previously said I was welcome to stay with her any time has for some reason gotten freaked out by the new strain propaganda and is no longer seeing anyone. That means that I no longer have any way of visiting Dublin, a place I lived for 7 years and would have had several friends and family to call on just a few short months ago. Have been luckier than some in terms of my personal relationships but have to admit that was a very sad moment for me.

 

We will have to support eachother I suppose, when the gap inevitably widens between the "pro-vaxx" and "anti-vaxx" and we are even more divided. Hard times ahead, one of the comforts of being on this forum is knowing there are many of us who are not going to take it lying down.

 

Also, bear in mind that the divisionist mindset that is being projected on us all is one of intent and does not necessarily exist, it is being engineered.

Bead and circuses on acid. 

Reality and unreality about to clash.

We can all feel it.

 

What the fuck do we needs governmets for?

What is it they do we cant do far better ourselves?

what is it  economists do that we cant do better ourelves?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Also, bear in mind that the divisionist mindset that is being projected on us all is one of intent and does not necessarily exist, it is being engineered.

Bead and circuses on acid. 

Reality and unreality about to clash.

We can all feel it.

 

What the fuck do we needs governmets for?

What is it they do we cant do far better ourselves?

what is it  economists do that we cant do better ourelves?

 

 

I agree, that's why I write on here about not being too hard on the "sheep", they are not our enemies. But as we are artificially divided into these camps anyone "anti-vaxx" will need to support each other as much as possible.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...