Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

54 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My sister lives in Menorca. She tells me that life is going on pretty much as normal there. It's a lovely place to go but I'll have to get my passport renewed. I'm told that it is not an easy thing to do these days.

Interesting. I have stayed in Cala'n Forcat three times myself, nice place. I would definitely rather be there right now.

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

1. How many of these doctors have seen an actual war zone?

2. How many of these calls are frivolous?

3. Ramping up the fear. The NHS knows full well that such a state of alert is unwarranted but it gives them licence to prioritize Covid over real life-threatening conditions.

4. Thus depriving seriously ill people of treatment, which saves money.

Given the MSM reporting, this is how I imagine a local NHS Walk-in Centre is during a war zone lull.

9fdd2f65218f7c6177f4c4526bddc288.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My sister lives in Menorca. She tells me that life is going on pretty much as normal there. It's a lovely place to go but I'll have to get my passport renewed. I'm told that it is not an easy thing to do these days.

I don't think there's any difference to passports? What's changed?

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I honestly don't know. I was told it's taking an age to get a new passport processed and that the passport office is discouraging applications 'because of Covid'.

the mrs renewed her passport at the post office on dec 1st, it came through on dec 14th, only 3 days longer than mine took, which i did in august 2019

Edited by thebk

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I honestly don't know. I was told it's taking an age to get a new passport processed and that the passport office is discouraging applications 'because of Covid'.

They are discouraging new applications but for no good reason. 

New passport in record time:

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

They are discouraging new applications but for no good reason. 

New passport in record time:

This is also odd.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you cannot book an appointment at a passport office. Passport offices and the premium and fast track services are closed.

Phone the Passport Adviceline to apply for a passport urgently.

https://www.gov.uk/get-a-passport-urgently

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

This is also odd.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you cannot book an appointment at a passport office. Passport offices and the premium and fast track services are closed.

Phone the Passport Adviceline to apply for a passport urgently.

https://www.gov.uk/get-a-passport-urgently

Wow. 

Guess I got in there just in time.. 

:0)

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Having the covid scam message associated with this assault on my senses is terrible optics. ffs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089259/Oxford-Circus-tube-station-covered-graffiti-vandals-ran-amok-London-shops-closed.html

Is a shame you dont get many based graf artists, such a waste & imagine all the places you could get too.

Was a bridge on the m25 always used to make me chuckle.

Now been weaponised by the covidian cult.😬

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

_111469079_givepeasachancenhs2.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Kary died August 2019...make of that what you will?

I'd say they most likely did him in, but he apparently died of pneumonia and not the typical gunshot to the back of the head/OD/fall into a river.

He may well have died naturally but they saw it as a useful way to involve a process he invented in the whole scam. He was a genius who wasn't afraid to stand up to bullies and was on record criticising Fauci, I doubt he'd have sat idly by and seen his work used to perpetuate maybe the greatest con-job in history.

23 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Is a shame you dont get many based graf artists, such a waste & imagine all the places you could get too.

Was a bridge on the m25 always used to make me chuckle.

Now been weaponised by the covidian cult.😬

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

_111469079_givepeasachancenhs2.jpg

Yep. Society is getting screwed and they went completely overkill.

Agreed, if they were based they would hit spots like that with a good message.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Sky News running a piece on the bbc Primados drug cover up.

Can't find a link to the report currently being broadcast, but here is an earlier reporr.

https://news.sky.com/story/primodos-the-scandal-the-timeline-the-devastating-stories-11783935

Apparently Matt Hancock admitted it was a scandal and issued a full apology.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Having the covid scam message associated with this assault on my senses is terrible optics. ffs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089259/Oxford-Circus-tube-station-covered-graffiti-vandals-ran-amok-London-shops-closed.html

did the graffiti say sasquatch?

strange coincidence: just two days ago on the bigfoot  reddit i started a massive argument about bigfoot passing through the electromagnetic spectrum 

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I've found the best response in almost all situations is completely ignore the hype and carry on as I would have previously.  Just apply. It'll come.

Edited by kj35

All this talk of Spain. There is some humour to share here. Not long ago there were some serious riots in Logrono Spain. I mean, masked youths throwing missiles and causing damage. I did some detective work to try and trace my Spanish girlfriend of 15 years ago. She often weekended in Logrono. The unrest made me recall her. Now we are in touch again. Swapping news. Today she sent me a pic of herself as she is today. She had one of those stupid masks but I obviously won't bring that up. All my female friends tend to have OCD anyway. Well, it seems neither of us is as we were. She used to be blond and sort of butch with cropped hair. Now she's 15 years older. Likewise, I have lost a lot of hair (bought a hair-piece recently, partly as a joke). I always repeat this fascinating analogy David Icke would love. If you met someone 25 years ago and then 25 years from then looked up at Vega in the night sky, the light emitted at the time of your encounter would finally reach your eyes. It only seems the light is instantaneous but in fact perception is illusion. Between past and present may be a 20 year separation but your senses are taken in by an illusion of reality.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic