Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just been on Aagirfans Blog  https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/

"Most Europeans won't get vaccinated 

Support for getting vaccinated in Europe is dropping rapidly since October 

In Bulgaria only 15% plan to take it 

In Poland less than 40% plan to take it 

In France only 41% plan to take it 

In a very strongly government trusting places such as Sweden, still only 67% plan to take it

It seems (obviously) that vaccine uptake is not what the media is projecting.

Vaccine rejection is on the increase and long ago reached a tipping point! 

Bear in mind that the accuracy of polls may aslo be manipulated and overstated!

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

I spent Christmas over at my dear mum and dad's house for Christmas, so I've been exposed to some of the TV that they watch.

I reiterate once again, the 'pandemic' only exists in the media, not in 'real life'.

The news broadcasts simply regurgitate 'numbers and figures' which look horrifying at first, but there is no further investigation as to what they 'all mean'.

'Cases' and 'deaths' figures with no context or deeper investigation. A new 'mutant strain' with no explanation of how this has been established.

I know this is all bollocks, but I really had to bite my lip and keep quiet because I already upset my mum when I told her in a passing conversation that I "wouldn't be queuing up to take the vaccine", she snapped and said to me that I should do so.

Holiday companies discretely urging people to book their holidays for next year, as if things will be just fine. I noticed that RyanAir were pretty fucking blatant about this, with their "jab and go" slogan. How underhand is that?

These holiday companies, tour and flight operators are all very keen to take your money, knowing full well what is in store in the near future, no 'jab', no flight, no holiday.

And the "Birds Of A Feather" Christmas special on ITV, I'm sorry but while it was admittedly humourous at times, it was also thinly veiled government propaganda, with regards to washing your hands and keeping your distance.

Basically anything recorded for TV in the last six months was painful to watch. How are contestants on something like 'Pointless' or any other TV quiz show meant to 'confer' with a bloody great plastic screen between them?

I did enjoy spending time with my mum and dad, but by jove, I'm almost glad to be back at home now, away from the 'normies'.

I did have one parting shot though, as my mum moaned about the quality of TV programming at Christmas, I did state "you always have a choice", with that choice being to turn off the TV and do something else instead.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My sister lives in Menorca. She tells me that life is going on pretty much as normal there. It's a lovely place to go but I'll have to get my passport renewed. I'm told that it is not an easy thing to do these days.

I have family in Spain but need to plan around the school holidays. The flight prices absolutely take the piss.

54 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My sister lives in Menorca. She tells me that life is going on pretty much as normal there. It's a lovely place to go but I'll have to get my passport renewed. I'm told that it is not an easy thing to do these days.

Interesting. I have stayed in Cala'n Forcat three times myself, nice place. I would definitely rather be there right now.

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

1. How many of these doctors have seen an actual war zone?

2. How many of these calls are frivolous?

3. Ramping up the fear. The NHS knows full well that such a state of alert is unwarranted but it gives them licence to prioritize Covid over real life-threatening conditions.

4. Thus depriving seriously ill people of treatment, which saves money.

Given the MSM reporting, this is how I imagine a local NHS Walk-in Centre is during a war zone lull.

9fdd2f65218f7c6177f4c4526bddc288.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I don't think there's any difference to passports? What's changed?

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I honestly don't know. I was told it's taking an age to get a new passport processed and that the passport office is discouraging applications 'because of Covid'.

the mrs renewed her passport at the post office on dec 1st, it came through on dec 14th, only 3 days longer than mine took, which i did in august 2019

Edited by thebk

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I honestly don't know. I was told it's taking an age to get a new passport processed and that the passport office is discouraging applications 'because of Covid'.

They are discouraging new applications but for no good reason. 

New passport in record time:

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

They are discouraging new applications but for no good reason. 

New passport in record time:

This is also odd.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you cannot book an appointment at a passport office. Passport offices and the premium and fast track services are closed.

Phone the Passport Adviceline to apply for a passport urgently.

https://www.gov.uk/get-a-passport-urgently

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

This is also odd.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you cannot book an appointment at a passport office. Passport offices and the premium and fast track services are closed.

Phone the Passport Adviceline to apply for a passport urgently.

https://www.gov.uk/get-a-passport-urgently

Wow. 

Guess I got in there just in time.. 

:0)

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Having the covid scam message associated with this assault on my senses is terrible optics. ffs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089259/Oxford-Circus-tube-station-covered-graffiti-vandals-ran-amok-London-shops-closed.html

Is a shame you dont get many based graf artists, such a waste & imagine all the places you could get too.

Was a bridge on the m25 always used to make me chuckle.

Now been weaponised by the covidian cult.😬

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

_111469079_givepeasachancenhs2.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Kary died August 2019...make of that what you will?

I'd say they most likely did him in, but he apparently died of pneumonia and not the typical gunshot to the back of the head/OD/fall into a river.

He may well have died naturally but they saw it as a useful way to involve a process he invented in the whole scam. He was a genius who wasn't afraid to stand up to bullies and was on record criticising Fauci, I doubt he'd have sat idly by and seen his work used to perpetuate maybe the greatest con-job in history.

23 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Is a shame you dont get many based graf artists, such a waste & imagine all the places you could get too.

Was a bridge on the m25 always used to make me chuckle.

Now been weaponised by the covidian cult.😬

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

_111469079_givepeasachancenhs2.jpg

Yep. Society is getting screwed and they went completely overkill.

Agreed, if they were based they would hit spots like that with a good message.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Sky News running a piece on the bbc Primados drug cover up.

Can't find a link to the report currently being broadcast, but here is an earlier reporr.

https://news.sky.com/story/primodos-the-scandal-the-timeline-the-devastating-stories-11783935

Apparently Matt Hancock admitted it was a scandal and issued a full apology.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic