Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

1 hour ago, Jason74 said:

Judging by the comments section of that Daily Chimp farticle, it would seem that there are a phenomenal amount of proper thick cunts believing the government and msm propaganda narrative.  

Yes, the 77th Brigade troopers. :classic_laugh:

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

7 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

The Doctor who invented the test kits has publicly stated that the test kits were never meant to be used for Corona viruses and will give results that are basically meaningless.  Switzerland actually did a study tracking the test kits against the spread of the virus and what they found was, instead of an exponential graph that viruses usually show, this Corona virus spread in a straight, slowly increasing line equal to the number of test kit deployment.  In other words, the spread of the virus was actually the spread of test kits and false positives.  The rest of the world has used these millions of false positives to make it look like there's a disease spreading when in fact nothing is happening except the declining rate of seasonal flu which peaked back in February.

There is literally not one true thing about any aspect of the pandemic.  They took newly developed test kits, used them on a virus that had never been tested for with test kits before, and then used the results to create a fictional mythology around the seasonal flu.  We can prove this just by looking at what happened with the flu this year - it seemed to magically disappear about the same time the test kits were deployed and shipped out everywhere, replaced by the pandemic Covid virus.   Colds disappeared, bronchitis disappeared, and pneumonia disappeared, all replaced by Covid-19 diagnoses.

They "explained" all the millions of false positives by claiming this new virus infected people who were asymptomatic, and that these people needed to be quarantined because they were asymptomatic virus carriers.  It was complete mythology.

The entire fraud can be mathematically proven starting with the massively erroneous numbers the WHO used to declare the pandemic in the first place.  Their death rate number turned out to be off by 2,000%.  The logic they used to claim it's a new virus that started in Wuhan is so flawed it makes zero sense and they have not one shred of proof to backup their claim.  They first started saying that people were getting sick in Wuhan.  Well of course people were getting sick in Wuhan, people were getting sick everywhere because December and January are the peak of flu season.  They took these new supposedly Corona test kits to Wuhan and of course they found people who were positive, because the test kits are completely flawed.  They then used these positives, and the fact that people were getting sick in Wuhan, to say that it was proof that a new disease had developed in Wuhan.  But, because they had not tested for that before, and because they had not tested for it anywhere else in the world, it is impossible to make the claims they made.

What they did was like when the fist human being discovered an apple tree. They used flawed logic to say "This is a new fruit growing here, and because we have not seen it before it only exists right here."  That is flawed logic, because the person has no idea if apple trees grow elsewhere in the world.  This is what the WHO did in Wuhan.  They took newly invented test kits to test for a disease and when they found it they proclaimed it was new and originated right there.  A 12 year old can see the flawed logic in that.

Out of likes. Terrific post!

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, numnuts said:

If we continue the said thread here, then, when the forum is fully operational again, this thread can just be added on to it and it will all be seamless. I presume so anyway. :classic_smile:

24a996e49edc5cae377da2eb586a977c60051e189c26cd73c12b6fb1e6e5312f_1.jpg

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Police jump knee first on protestor.

" stop resistin !!!! " 

As he is writhing in pain from the blow 

Edited by MrA
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

The Doctor who invented the test kits has publicly stated that the test kits were never meant to be used for Corona viruses and will give results that are basically meaningless.  Switzerland actually did a study tracking the test kits against the spread of the virus and what they found was, instead of an exponential graph that viruses usually show, this Corona virus spread in a straight, slowly increasing line equal to the number of test kit deployment.  In other words, the spread of the virus was actually the spread of test kits and false positives.  The rest of the world has used these millions of false positives to make it look like there's a disease spreading when in fact nothing is happening except the declining rate of seasonal flu which peaked back in February.

There is literally not one true thing about any aspect of the pandemic.  They took newly developed test kits, used them on a virus that had never been tested for with test kits before, and then used the results to create a fictional mythology around the seasonal flu.  We can prove this just by looking at what happened with the flu this year - it seemed to magically disappear about the same time the test kits were deployed and shipped out everywhere, replaced by the pandemic Covid virus.   Colds disappeared, bronchitis disappeared, and pneumonia disappeared, all replaced by Covid-19 diagnoses.

They "explained" all the millions of false positives by claiming this new virus infected people who were asymptomatic, and that these people needed to be quarantined because they were asymptomatic virus carriers.  It was complete mythology.

The entire fraud can be mathematically proven starting with the massively erroneous numbers the WHO used to declare the pandemic in the first place.  Their death rate number turned out to be off by 2,000%.  The logic they used to claim it's a new virus that started in Wuhan is so flawed it makes zero sense and they have not one shred of proof to backup their claim.  They first started saying that people were getting sick in Wuhan.  Well of course people were getting sick in Wuhan, people were getting sick everywhere because December and January are the peak of flu season.  They took these new supposedly Corona test kits to Wuhan and of course they found people who were positive, because the test kits are completely flawed.  They then used these positives, and the fact that people were getting sick in Wuhan, to say that it was proof that a new disease had developed in Wuhan.  But, because they had not tested for that before, and because they had not tested for it anywhere else in the world, it is impossible to make the claims they made.

What they did was like when the fist human being discovered an apple tree. They used flawed logic to say "This is a new fruit growing here, and because we have not seen it before it only exists right here."  That is flawed logic, because the person has no idea if apple trees grow elsewhere in the world.  This is what the WHO did in Wuhan.  They took newly invented test kits to test for a disease and when they found it they proclaimed it was new and originated right there.  A 12 year old can see the flawed logic in that.

Very well put 

Hi guys. 

It was me in the article, they arrested me for literally nothing. I went to the park with my mum, and got separated somehow as there were a lot of people and police. 

Police singled me out, came over and said I have to leave and go home to which I responded why??? I have the right to be in there just like everyone else in the park. The officer didn't like that, said if I didn't leave I would be fined. I started to walk away and still demanding why, and that I can't leave without my mum and need to locate her first, he then said I would be fined and 10 seconds later had cuffs on my wrists. He used excessive force and purposely hurt me. I have all bruises on my arms and was unlawfully arrested. They said I was arrested for 'breaching direction' LOL. They kept me in a cell for almost 8 hours and said I would be interviewed which never happened. They then released me 'under investigation'. ? I have pics of the bruising on my wrists and arms but it won't let me upload them for some reason, gives me an error - 200. Whatever that means. 

Anyway, I will be taking this further and making a complaint to the police station due to the bruising they have left me with and unlawful arrest, as well as seeking legal advice in regards to defamation with my picture used on various media websites. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
5 hours ago, Velma said:

This is the line in the sand.

Downloaded.

Alright, deep post here, I'm going to break down sociology and agriculture.

These are the dark witches or aliens trying to vaccinate humanity and destroy consciousness and actually give us a virus or an illness with the vaccine. That or it's the digital currency microchip.

When they say "those who are infected" they are saying those who are dissenters, those who will not obey, those who are not in a coven or in going along with the NWO.

People need to wake up and realize that these are very sick mentally ill people or not even human, who are calling for the entire planet to be vaccinated. That's what makes me think they are an alien species. You don't just vaccinate an entire planet and actually believe that it is a justified move unless you are an alien species trying to take over in the long run. Or they have no soul, maybe they are clones, maybe they are literally mind controlled somehow. Like in the movie the Manchurian Candidate with Denzel Washington.

These entities, whatever they are, need to be removed from power and this is where the actual military should be working FOR the people who pay their salary via taxed labor. Men and women who call themselves countrymen, patriots, soldiers, who love their country be it America or Britain, or Australia, or Canada, etc. That's what taxes are for. Federal taxes. In America, now we will see if the US armed forces actually "fight for freedom", or if they go along with this supposed "virus".

On some website like bmxmuseum for example, I see a few members playing carefully with their posts, and some of these guys are police or military veterans. There is of course agents on every forum, or simply ignorant scared people.

Has anyone here ever played sim city? I'm in my forties so if you do the math I was in my early teens when this game was released for PC if I recall correctly. It might have been on a game console, I cannot remember exactly but we had it, someone in my family bought the game and we played it.

Playing that game at an early age and now thirty plus years later of knowledge acquisition has made me examine life differently since I have been in many fields and not stayed in one industry my entire life, retail, food industry/service/hospitality, mechanical/trade, pupil/teacher, traveler, hobbyist, musician, artist, as I am sure many people are, but I have a diverse background of knowledge.

When I look at a city now and I think about playing Sim city the game, knowing what I know about food and sustainability, everything that these mayors and governors are doing is wrong.

The top three most important things for survival are food and water, and sunlight. Ok and bees. Without sunlight and water and bees to pollinate plants, and the wind to help, there would be no food as in fruit and nut and vegetable-bearing trees and plants.

So if I were a mayor or governor, or some random lad playing a Sim city tournament to win, I would have every parcel of land occupied with a fruit or nut tree this way humanity would always have food for survival as long as there was irrigation and sunlight. Period. But look at most cities and towns in America for example and they trees that landscapers plant are FOR SHOW. They are usually purely ornamental, for looks. WHY? This is stupid. So we have these trees that drop leaves that need to be raked, taking up time and energy to maintain, but they produce nothing to sustain life for humanity. Do some of these trees sustain life for birds and insects and squirrels? Sure, but so do apple trees, walnut trees, pear trees, lemon and orange and lime trees, etc.

So knowing that, in my Sim city game of dominance I would have tons of food-producing trees all over my city so that people could literally walk outside of their home and pick fruit or nuts to eat. If I were the actual mayor of a city of governor of a state I would use this model for people to survive and work together to maintain these precious trees and plants. Greek physician Hippocrates said, allegedly, Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Although at that time he may not have been aware of alkaline vs acid and the very important difference between the two and their relation to either causing dis-ease or rebuilding cells, but he at least knew that food was the true medicine in a era when the word pharma originated as being the definition of potions, spells, *poison*, the mixing of chemicals/molecules to cause an effect on the body and mind.

But in a world where vampires and aliens rule, they look at humans like a plague who need to be removed and controlled and a vaccine is their method, among many others.

Sorry to the ranchers who are losing work but your hundreds of cattle are destroying the planet and humanity. It is a FACT that meat and dairy products cause mucus and bacteria in the body because they are acidic, negative on the potential Hydrogen (pH) scale. Then we waste acres of land growing corn to feed these animals who are in a severely unhealthy mental and physical condition because they know that they are being used and abused.

In the midwest USA this is hundreds and thousands of acres of land, corn. Corn, for humans anyway, has absolutely zero nutrition value which is why you see bits and kernels in your stool, this is the body rejecting what it cannot use.

Oh I'm sorry, has this much critical thinking been programmed out of you? Just checking if you're still with me? All you "educated" college graduates who paid how much for school and now are out of work. Are you starting to see what's going on here yet?

Anyway, so we are using thousands of acres for corn to feed animals who are very unhealthy, who then make humans unhealthy after consuming them. Well why would a slaughtered alive animal provide the necessary nutrients for the body and mind if all things are energy and the energy that animals is giving off at the time of slaughter is fear, anxiety, anger, sadness, frustration, worry, etc. Every negative emotion energy frequency known of in the vast universe and humans are eating it up and then wondering why they are so sick. Then they turn to the sorcerer's and witches in the *pharmaceutical* potions, spells, and poisons industry for some *treatment*.

Please, tell me I'm crazy. I'm the crazy person? The "conspiracy theorist". Right, ok.

Who's getting their vaccine first from these aliens or empty shells?

WAKE UP ladies and gentlemen. Do you see yet why self defense is necessary? Or do we all just roll over to them and take a jab in the arm and then continue celebrating 4th of July like we are "free" and praising US armed forces for "fighting for freedom"?

Human beings are going backwards. Prove me wrong.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Who's getting their vaccine first from these aliens or empty shells?

As I understand it vaccines can be given orally. I read recently that a vaccine pill is in the works. Seems to me they could slip their vaccine into our water or food supplies and we would never know it. Why the big drama with predicted scenarios where military are pinning people down and stabbing them with a syringe? Why do they need a consent to poison us already?

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Why do they need a consent to poison us already?

Because of natural law. If they don't have consent then they get stung by the blowback.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Anyway, I will be taking this further and making a complaint to the police station due to the bruising they have left me with and unlawful arrest, as well as seeking legal advice in regards to defamation with my picture used on various media websites. 

I have found that keeping meticulous notes on everything relating to the incident, telephone conversations with authorities etc was very helpful. Every bit counts. Tell the courts about the countries that did not ransack their economies and fared well. Good luck to you!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

I have the right to be in there just like everyone else in the park. The officer didn't like that, said if I didn't leave I would be fined. I started to walk away and still demanding why, and that I can't leave without my mum and need to locate her first

You asserted your rights (a good first step) but then changed your position by arguing need, which implies that the law isn't relevant.

1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

I have pics of the bruising on my wrists and arms but it won't let me upload them for some reason, gives me an error - 200. Whatever that means. 

200 means success - the upload worked but the forum won't display then for a different reason. Maybe they're in a format that the forum can't work with.

Edited by theo102
19 minutes ago, theo102 said:

Noahide law doesn't replace natural justice, it endorses it (Genesis 9:5-6).

Depends who is interpreting it. The bible presents a predominantly binary picture of humanity where the "chosen" are in harmony with the creator and the idolatrous masses are not. We can easily see how this can be interpreted as some more deserving than others. Others being those vaccinated without consent or knowledge.

why dont you really defend ya right and get a compound crossbow them thins go through body armour like butter. line up and shoot at pigs. im inciting violence against violence 

7 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

The people one generation before me (i'm now 60), ended the US involvement in Vietnam through non-stop protest that often times got violent, because it has to, that's the only language the goons speak.  I don't buy the idea that they want us to protest and get violent.  I think that's the last thing they want and that is why they are so quick to stomp out even small gatherings of people with overwhelming police force.  We outnumber them 1 million to 1 and they know it.

That's my take on it too.

I keep hearing that violence is what they want, and we only need to not comply.

I think that's disinfo, they are scared of a uprising, and if we behave and wave our

placards, then they have won.

They are pushing social distancing for a reason, same with no grouping.

If people had the balls to really resist, this would be over quickly.

7 hours ago, Velma said:

Yikes, that video is crazy, that sounds like game, set and match.

Not sure how people can actually think this is in our best interest.

This is war on the population, and needs an opposing force equal to the one they are applying.

It's going to get ugly, and even faster, cause this is escalating quickly.

9 minutes ago, 50-shades-of-black said:

I think that's disinfo, they are scared of a uprising, and if we behave and wave our

it would be over in a day. the real thing that needs to happen is to unmask. everyone is a wearing this mask and acting. we all equal so all rise when the play actors enter the court.  wearing a badge or being a official... being unauthetnic and playing the role. the most inauthetnic are the politicans you hear them talking to you like its a script they reading and nothing they say is authetnitc or do they mean what they say and we know that. we have to do what we feel is right and not take orders or do what others might think is okay demask and become yourself. 

35 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Depends who is interpreting it. The bible presents a predominantly binary picture of humanity where the "chosen" are in harmony with the creator and the idolatrous masses are not.

The chosen aren't human, since humans have the state as their "God". Humans got their name of homo humanus from Rome, and then they added the idea that everyone was like they were. The definitions of "human" come from Cicero, Christianity, and Marx. The chosen have had their own problems with idolatry as well.

20 minutes ago, tantra86 said:

it would be over in a day. the real thing that needs to happen is to unmask.

person (n.)
c. 1200, persoun, "an individual, a human being," from Old French persone "human being, anyone, person" (12c., Modern French personne) and directly from Latin persona "human being, person, personage; a part in a drama, assumed character," originally "a mask, a false face," such as those of wood or clay, covering the whole head, worn by the actors in later Roman theater. OED offers the general 19c. explanation of persona as "related to" Latin personare "to sound through" (i.e. the mask as something spoken through and perhaps amplifying the voice), "but the long o makes a difficulty ...." Klein and Barnhart say it is possibly borrowed from Etruscan phersu "mask." Klein goes on to say this is ultimately of Greek origin and compares Persephone. De Vaan has no entry for it.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=person

Persons don't have natural rights like liberty.

50 minutes ago, 50-shades-of-black said:

The lockdowns were to keep people shut in at home so they could not see there was no pandemic going on.  All the people they come in contact with every normal day were all perfectly fine, but they had no way to see that and instead were sitting watching the fake news about bodies piling up and being hauled away in trucks, hospitals overflowing and millions of people being infected. All fake.

The social distancing is just like you say.  It is to disconnect people from each other on an emotion level so that we're afraid and mistrusting of each other, so that we don't talk to each other and find out we don't actually know any sick people.  It's basically to cut the grapevine of human communication, physically and emotionally.

I'm an Engineer, and I have been a "problem solver" my entire working life.  That's what I do, solve problems, just like a Detective.  I have mapped out on paper who all the players are, how they connect to each other and what each of their likely motives are with respect to greed, power and control.  No matter where I start, whatever direction/person I start from, the diagram always ends up the same - with Bill Gates at the center, and like spokes on a wheel, there are lines going out to the WHO, the CDC, the NIH, NHS, and the Emergency Management agency of each of the G8 countries.  You look at the background of who is in charge of the node at the end of each spoke, they're all CFR members, which leads directly to The Rockefeller Foundation.

All the pandering politicians rolling out draconian police state surveillance, calling for this and that stripping of our rights, well, they're just doing what every asshole bureaucrat on the planet has ever done.  These people are all greed-mongers, war-mongers, psychopaths, sociopaths, con artists, carpet baggers, and just general white collar scum bags.  If you look at what it takes to be a career politician these day, and what these people do on a daily basis, no honest, ethical person would ever want one of those jobs, nor would they ever be allowed to find their way into one because it's an exclusive club of criminals who protect the racket they have going.  They're doing what they always do, using a crisis, manufactured or otherwise, to get their hands as deep into the pie as they get them.  The bigger the crisis, and the greater the fear, the more they're going to steal, and given that this has been manufactured into the greatest crisis in human history, the theft is also going to be the greatest in human history.

But, there's people between all the "leaders" and the politicians.  If you look at who these people are, they're all CFR and/or Bilderburg members, so when a guy like Bill gates comes at them with a scheme that's going to rain out trillions of dollars into the pockets of everyone involved, well, just follow the money.  It's almost impossible to get a closed minded person to believe there could actually be a conspiracy this large.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Velma said:

i telling everyone risk of getting a bug from a healthy asymptomatic fella is less than 0.001%

but then it is pandering to the insane notion to avoid getting covid illness ergo promotion of vaccine

you've seen all the funny pictures of Trump, the sandwich one made me giggle but think of another naturally occurring image associated with a prominent figure. 

its a psy op

96574083_2911123455636653_2218830313281290240_n.jpg

IMG-20200514-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200512-WA0000.jpg

download.jpeg