Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Laughter is very important and none more than in the darkest hour. We must not ever let it slip if we can. It is our greatest weapon alongside love. So Fu£k them and laugh along the way as much as you can.

 

I have had a real tough time the last week. It's a rollercoaster we are all on. Up and down like yo yo. The laughter is a great healer and should NEVER be deemed as bad. That's my opinion anyway.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I'm sorry but right now I don't have a sense of humour, it's easy to joke but my life right now is not funny and I'm sure I speak for millions,

I have lived through the Thatcher years and believe me it's gonna get worse , it's not funny , it's a living nightmare and it will get worse .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

All  our lives are a nightmare at the moment and we all know its going to get even worse but it doesn't mean you have to stop laughing.

Had I known you were that sensitive I wouldn't have made the crack.

I'll  know better in future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

 

I'm a Gas engineer by trade and my expert advice is it could be an egg that has slipped down the back of the kitchen cabinet and rotted. I have been known to be wrong in the past though.

 

 

Fish tanks also smell like rotten eggs when the water needs changing.

Then again, so do my pants.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another thing that really struck me was footage showing smiling American girls burning Beatle records. This shows how ideas can very rapidly lead to social hysteria. All Lennon said was Jesus was OK but "the disciples got it all wrong". It then all just blew up. Watching the crowds burning records, you can see how mass hysteria works. Also the actual gigs were something to see. Women screaming and sobbing in hysteria. What makes people just go crazy? In Hamburg fans just booed The Quarrymen but by 1963 women were fainting. Point: Covid is a new global "thing" and a product of insecurity. To oppose Covid is to risk having your albums burnt and public anger. There has always been hysteria. Masses of people together are very easily influenced or brainwashed. Actual Eastern cults used isolation, indoctrination and fear perhaps. Fear of hell. In our case fear of some awesome virus that is after us and we need salvation. And so on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

 All Lennon said was Jesus was OK but "the disciples got it all wrong". 

Incorrect.....It was an interview with Maureen Cleave of the Evening Standard and  his actual words were 

     "We are now more popular than Jesus. I don’t know which will go first – rock ‘n’ roll or Christianity"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

The laughter is a great healer and should NEVER be deemed as bad. That's my opinion anyway.

Cancer can provoke hilarious scenarios 

the bizarre things folk say and do while slowly dying on their prescribed morphine overdose 

 

i think problems can arise when folk "think" they are being laughed at instead of enjoying the opportunity of joining in and laughing together with someone

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

I think that was just a joke! 

We need some light-hearted conversation in between all this negativity.

 

Have you investigated this? 

Smelling eggs can be a sign of a gas leak...

But if it's all the time, it could be something else. 

Not every symptom will be covid. 

 

 

 

  Smelling eggs is definitely a sign of a gas leakage in my house.  Ive tried everything but the only thing that seems to work is a dose of apple cider vinegar. There is only so much of it I can stand so usually I just live with the leaky plumbing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I'm sorry but right now I don't have a sense of humour, it's easy to joke but my life right now is not funny and I'm sure I speak for millions,

I have lived through the Thatcher years and believe me it's gonna get worse , it's not funny , it's a living nightmare and it will get worse .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

What do you find the hardest to to endure right now? ... the overall oppression? The Thatcher years were a walk in the park compared to now though. I know it was all cuts everywhere from Labour Wards to cardboard cities going up....but this new oppression is more of an attack on the minds of people  isnt it.

 

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And THIS is what we're dealing with, dear friends.

I don't mean to pick on this stranger - she is but a reflection of the same source as I -  but this mentality is what frightens me that we may all end up loosing this coming battle against the Darkness. The Darkness is here and the war hasn't even begun yet, 2020 was just a skirmish. I can't decide whether it's because I don't feel as powerful to overcome the darkness as I know I am/we are/need to be, or whether it's because I think the collective human failings/stupidity may well prove to be more powerful overall resulting in the death of us all! lol Or am I just too cynical.👽

 

image.png.e4f0877bb2a9ecac5f14c7da2318c0fc.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

I know, but if I focus on the negative all the time, I'll go through another mental breakdown and I certainly cannot afford to go through another one of those again.

 

I hold a lot of optimism with all of this. I have my reasons deep inside for that. But I do.

 

Is there anything left that isn't a covid symptom?  I guess theres still constipation and hemorrhoids or maybe excessive flatulence. I mean... why leave any room for manoeuvre - everything else is covered. I find that I have to see the humour...as it keeps me sane. 

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

And THIS is what we're dealing with, dear friends.

I don't mean to pick on this stranger, but this mentality is what frightens me that we may all end up loosing this coming battle against the Darkness. The Darkness is here and the war hasn't even begun yet, 2020 was just a skirmish. I can't decide whether it's because I don't feel as powerful to overcome the darkness as I know I am/we are, or whether it's because the collective human failings may well prove to be more powerful overall resulting in the death of us all! lol Or am I just too cynical.👽

 

image.png.e4f0877bb2a9ecac5f14c7da2318c0fc.png

 

Yes, this is what I see on my Facebook too. That's very scary... I mean are people really that dense? If so then that in itself is a pandemic. " I take the flu needle every year and I get the flu every year"   holy shitballs... It does make you feel rather hopeless when you read this garbage... insanity.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Is there anything left that isn't a covid symptom?  I guess theres still constipation and hemorrhoids or maybe excessive flatulence. I mean... why leave any room for manoeuvre - everything else is covered.

Hahaha just for shits and giggles I just HAD to do a simple search COVID19 symptoms constipation.. and what do you know....

 

Screenshot 2020-12-28 153225.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Yes, this is what I see on my Facebook too. That's very scary... I mean are people really that dense? If so then that in itself is a pandemic. " I take the flu needle every year and I get the flu every year"   holy shitballs... It does make you feel rather hopeless when you read this garbage... insanity.

THIS - exactly. Thank you, I don't feel so alone.

 

Not only  "I take the flu needle every year and I get the flu every year", it's the ENTIRE comment!

 

We eradicated cholera and typhoid??!!! WTF - so lets be optimistic!

 

Let's just HOPE the convid1984 gene therapy "works" *fingers crossed* *pray to gawd*

 

And what's even more terrifying is people liked that comment... and I just know these types of stupid people will be weaponised [by forces smarter than them] to collectively gang up and publicly ridicule and denounce people like us! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

THIS - exactly. Thank you, I don't feel so alone.

 

Not only  "I take the flu needle every year and I get the flu every year", it's the ENTIRE comment!

 

We eradicated cholera and typhoid??!!! WTF - so lets be optimistic!

 

Let's just HOPE the convid1984 gene therapy "works" *fingers crossed* *pray to gawd*

 

And what's even more terrifying is people liked that comment... and I just know these types of stupid people will be weaponised [by forces smarter than them] to collectively gang up and publicly ridicule and denounce people like us! 

 

haha I guess I was trying to limit the impact of the comment. lol

 

I agree they are ready to point us out and kettle us ready for transition.  The Zombie movies don't seem so far fetched now do they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 You mean farts and clumps aren't the dreaded covid? lol  - there is still hope ...

 

farts and clumps: yeah seems to be cause for some hope.. just make sure you get tested if you have diarrhea! 

 

hahaha Now I'm getting an image of a guy who sent his test swab in after sticking it up/rubbing it around his dogs bum (not cruelty) and it came back positive! hahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

farts and clumps: yeah seems to be cause for some hope.. just make sure you get tested if you have diarrhea! 

 

hahaha Now I'm getting an image of a guy who sent his test swab in after sticking it up/rubbing it around his dogs bum (not cruelty) and it came back positive! hahahaha

 

I know someone who got a positive from dipping it in freshly opened coca- cola. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

haha I guess I was trying to limit the impact of the comment. lol

 

I agree they are ready to point us out and kettle us ready for transition.  The Zombie movies don't seem so far fetched now do they?

It was common to just take the piss about zombies/people walking into on coming traffic whilst on their iphones, but now you mention it, maybe the predictive programming of the flood of zombie movies over the last decade was more insidious than just being absorbed in iphones 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

It was common to just take the piss about zombies/people walking into on coming traffic whilst on their iphones, but now you mention it, maybe the predictive programming of the flood of zombie movies over the last decade was more insidious than just being absorbed in iphones 

 

Maybe they were on the track and trace apps... thats how they knew where to go :-O  ... Thats it...I'm keeping my burner phone...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...