Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Quick grab yer gas masks:classic_rolleyes:

 

Cloth masks are NOT enough to stop the spread of Covid-19 without social distancing because they let in enough droplets to infect someone standing less than six feet away, study finds

Five types of masks were examined: an N95 mask, s surgical mask, a cloth mask, a two-layer cloth mask and a wet two-later cloth mask

Each mask was tested again a machine that uses an air generator to blow tiny liquid droplets, like those that would escape from a nose or a mouth

The N95 blocked the most at 100% of droplets and the regular cloth mask blocked the least at 96.4% of droplets

The cloth mask let through more than 1,000 sneeze droplets and the two-layered cloth mask let through more than 600 sneeze droplets

Researchers say each droplet could contain million of virus particles that, when standing less than six feet apart, could be breathed in and infect someone.

 

Time to get one of these.

gas-mask-elephant.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually saw someone walk past my house with some over the top mask one of these "Ard men" I tried to take a picture but he took it off. 

 

I brought a gas mask in the begining of this to take the piss but I obviously underestimated the stupidity of the public. They would probably think I was serious. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

 

What a bunch of sad sacks. 🤡🤣 

 

 

 

445,000 people have signed up to ring bells! I don't know where they find the time between working in the hospitals which are overflowing with sick people, picking up collapsing people with the Wuhan shakes in the streets, digging mass graves for the mountain of corpses piling up and doing the work of those struck down by COVID.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I walked into the chemist shop the other day, and there was a group of people lined up, and Beck the lady that works behind the counter, looked up saw me and said loudly hear comes Nostradamus, I said what are you talking about as I haven't seen her for about 4 weeks as I was in hospital and the she went on holidays. People were listening by this stage , she said you know the prediction you made about what would happen with the virus and lock downs. I'd forgotten as I made it about 8 weeks prior, but anyway I said to her about 3 weeks before Xmass they would start to ease the border restrictions and lock downs much to the relief of the people then after all the excitement  when food has been bought ,plans have been made and travel arrangements had been put in place about a week out from the big day the would pull the plug and close the boarders again just to have the biggest physiological effect on the population, and that's what happened to a tee . Beck said when I heard the news ,I immediately thought of you, so I said rather loudly so all could hear ,if you know the agenda it's not difficult to predict the play book, to which she replied I would like to talk to you later about the lotto numbers for next week, I said that may be a little more difficult

Edited by peter
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted by Gareth Icke Posted on 17 December 2020

Guidance ft Ask Gabz – Vaccination [Music Video]

https://davidicke.com/2020/12/17/guidance-ft-ask-gabz-vaccination-music-video/

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JuSAp1nu74Xi/

 

Original video deleted by Youtube, but reuploaded.

 

Props to David Icke in the video.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Welcome to concentration camp Shitain..let any cunt in but dont dare try & leave.

Why are British police dealing with this??

 

 

 

 

the cops wont be so eager to run around swiping with their batons when faced with grown men who labour for a living

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Award-winning virologist, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi elucidates why the rushed #Covid19 vaccine trials represent the world’s largest medical experiment perpetrated on the globe in human history. Dr. Bhakdi details why the public should not only doubt it’s efficacy, but also be wary of unstudied dangers.

 

https://podbay.fm/p/the-highwire-with-del-bigtree/e/1608325797

 

https://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/42560556/the_biggest_experiment_ever_done.mp3

 

well spoken, a good listen

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Quick grab yer gas masks:classic_rolleyes:

 

Cloth masks are NOT enough to stop the spread of Covid-19 without social distancing because they let in enough droplets to infect someone standing less than six feet away, study finds

Five types of masks were examined: an N95 mask, s surgical mask, a cloth mask, a two-layer cloth mask and a wet two-later cloth mask

Each mask was tested again a machine that uses an air generator to blow tiny liquid droplets, like those that would escape from a nose or a mouth

The N95 blocked the most at 100% of droplets and the regular cloth mask blocked the least at 96.4% of droplets

The cloth mask let through more than 1,000 sneeze droplets and the two-layered cloth mask let through more than 600 sneeze droplets

Researchers say each droplet could contain million of virus particles that, when standing less than six feet apart, could be breathed in and infect someone.

 

A virus ( a real one)/ pathogens are many, many times smaller than the holes in a cloth mask. If you can breathe through one, exhale through one and blow smoke through one---what does that tell you?.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, epsom said:

 

 

ONE QUESTION---

 

WHY IS THE WORLD ECONOMY, PEOPLE'S JOBS AND ENFORCED LOCKDOWN BEING BASED ON A "PANDEMIC" THAT KILLS NO ONE?. (We all know why)

 

CASES---PCR TEST SHOWN WITHOUT DOUBT TO BE USELESS BY THE INVENTOR AND

                TO PRODUCE 97% FALSE POSITIVES AT LEAST.

                UK AND OTHER COUNTRIES USING 45 CYCLE AMPLIFICATION WHICH WILL

                SHOW A POSITIVE IN ALMOST EVERYONE. The test does NOT differentiate

                between living and dead cells.

 

SarsCov2---FOIA requests to over 40 countries asking their Government to produce proof that it

                     has been isolated and purified.

                     NOT ONE can provide the proof. It has to have been isolated and purified with the

                     whole genome sequenced.

 

THE KICKER--ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL SOURCES (CDC, ONS) THERE ARE NO

                        EXCESS DEATHS WORLDWIDE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER YEAR!!

                        IF THAT IS SO--WHICH IT CAN BE SHOWN TO BE, THEN......

 

 

WHERE IS THE PANDEMIC??????

 

A VERY GOOD set of FACTS epsom. THANKS for putting that together.

You won't mind, I am sure, that I use your set of facts / ONE QUESTION on a little leaflet that I intend putting out in a couple of places locally. Will also quote your set of facts to others that I send stuff to (and also being blanked by).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

445,000 people have signed up to ring bells! I don't know where they find the time between working in the hospitals which are overflowing with sick people, picking up collapsing people with the Wuhan shakes in the streets, digging mass graves for the mountain of corpses piling up and doing the work of those struck down by COVID.

 

And where in ‘heavens’ name are 445,000 happy clappers getting their bells from? 

I don’t have one handy, does anyone on here? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might cheer you up a bit, as usual, the po-po are playing up with their usual shit instead of looking for proper crims, but this guy (who looks a little like Morpheus out of the matrix) just plays and owns the quite polite policeman with his positive vibe with charm and confidence, great guy doing his thing!  Worth a 15 minute watch.
In his words:
"I'm just here emitting my frequency!"

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, epsom said:

 

A virus ( a real one)/ pathogens are many, many times smaller than the holes in a cloth mask. If you can breathe through one, exhale through one and blow smoke through one---what does that tell you?.

 

 

It tells you that the mask is not 100% effective, nor is it claimed to be. They use them in hospitals and have done so for a very long time. They limit.

 

If a 75% effective mask wearing person encounters another 75% effective mask wearing person, the collective overall effectiveness is massively improved............

 

Why Masks Work BETTER Than You'd Think - YouTube

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I know some will no doubt say he's a "shill" because he didn't include a verse about how the technocrats want us all to get on a vaccine ID grid, move to smart cities and eat bugs for breakfast, but fair play to Robbie Williams for doing this I say.

 

Odd and disappointing that we still have so few artists saying anything even mildly critical. And it's actually a pretty cheerful song, don't get much of that anymore!

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Not-me said:

 

It tells you that the mask is not 100% effective, nor is it claimed to be. They use them in hospitals and have done so for a very long time. They limit.

 

If a 75% effective mask wearing person encounters another 75% effective mask wearing person, the collective overall effectiveness is massively improved............

 

Why Masks Work BETTER Than You'd Think - YouTube

 

A pro masker......just joined the David Icke forum less than an hour ago?

Seven shill type posts that quickly?

Piss off ffs.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

I know some will no doubt say he's a "shill" because he didn't include a verse about how the technocrats want us all to get on a vaccine ID grid, move to smart cities and eat bugs for breakfast, but fair play to Robbie Williams for doing this I say.

 

Odd and disappointing that we still have so few artists saying anything even mildly critical. And it's actually a pretty cheerful song, don't get much of that anymore!

 

Any comment on this pic of him taken at a concert in Italy?

illum.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

A pro masker......just joined the David Icke forum less than an hour ago?

Seven shill type posts that quickly?

Piss off ffs.

 

Now look at this above. How rude, afraid of any contradictory posts and straight on the ad hominem route.

 

How about you watch the video and explain why masks are not a great idea? I hate the bloody things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And no doubt in the other pic of him he was telling us it was 6 minutes until he was going on stage.

 

Yes, because only people in the know, nod nod wink wink, know the secret signs and all the evil stuff it means. I mean , it's sooooo powerful all that 666 stuff and all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...