Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

As a psychologist and neurologist, I can share cult mentality and indoctrination is damned hard to combat. After all, in the 1980s I was in a cult myself and unreachable. Couldn't be argued with rationally. Went into a home last week to help a lady who asked us to change her flourescent tube. As we walked in, she sprang back and yelled: " Get back!! Back I say! She grabbed a towel and draped it over her head. This woman is now close to a breakdown. I tried quoting some stats on covid mortality rates compared to heart disease. She just chanted, "We must wear facemasks to keep the virus off". As a psychologist I recognise cult behaviour as well as social hysteria. The wide open eyes, and stepping back from others - conditioned fear induced behaviour. I am not quite sure how many advocates of the Covid religion actually believe it. Probably people like Angela Merkel genuinely believe in the flawed, shaky science of it all. Sure, viruses do evolve and become more problematic but sane people ought to know we can't defeat 25 million years of evolution by withdrawing in terror. As I said before, when will some small boy outsmart the fawning courtiers by shouting out, "Hey, the King is in the altogether!" Actually that would make a great Covid T shirt slogan.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

this dogged belief in a terrible virus may be impossible by now to reverse

 

^ This is according to the level of programming we have all been trained at.

On the other hand,

  1. if you experience 'miracles' (i.e. beyond what you know/believe) frequently
  2. if you have been deprogramming using higher energy

one would know that it's not set in the stone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Janet W said:

It's a puzzle to me why the country is in such a mess when we have so many virologists and epidemiologists on this forum all telling us what's really going on and how to fix it. I think they should all get together and become an influential force  and do something useful before it's too late.

 

Oh you're back..great. I've been missing my daily dose of Janet 'wisdom.' 

 

 

What's that sarcastic emoji again ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's interesting that they are going to introduce this 'conspiracy' tech to the masses with this year's Christmas message broadcast. We wil never know if she is ill, gone or for real. I bet she will now live to be 333.  Bring on avatar and hologram. Tupac, Elvis, they are all alive. 😆

 

Deepfake queen to deliver Channel 4 Christmas message

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55424730

Edited by BridgeBuilder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

It's interesting that they are going to introduce this 'conspiracy' tech to the masses with this year's Christmas message broadcast. We wil never know if she is ill, gone or for real. I bet she will now live to be 333.  Bring on avatar and hologram. Tupac, Elvis, they are all alive. 😆

 

Deepfake queen to deliver Channel 4 Christmas message

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55424730

That's really good actually on channel 4s behalf. People need to wise up. FAST.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We in Norfolk, it has been announced today will be in tier 4 as from boxing day, along with other areas. Obviously the deadly virus has got its calendar out again, is taking a few days off before resuming its rampage through the population. Just to give a sense of proportion to you all, a friend of ours works in the biggest hospital in Norfolk, has told my wife and me very recently that she was talking to a nurse who works in the A&E department. This year has been no worse than any other including this autumn/winter. Her son is a porter at the same hospital, he has told her the covid wards have been mostly empty all year.

    My daughter is a final year paediatric nurse. She is put on different placements to gain experience in all aspects of nursing where children are and might be involved. She has recently done two days at Norfolk's second biggest hospital. Number of covid patients for those two days,1, and this bloke was well enough to drive himself to hospital and then go home after a quick once over by a doctor.

    |I have been getting even more people looking at me with daggers drawn when ever I walk into a shop since they have announced the new, improved, more contagious variant of covid. According to the expert Matt Hancock it has come from South Africa. Isn't that the country where flu has been eradicated.

     I have mentioned on this forum before, although quite some time ago. My Father in-law lives with us, he is 89, riddled with arthritis, parkinson's and is bed ridden. For the last four years he has been in hospital in the run up to Christmas and beyond.

    It is important to find positives for all negative things that happen in our lives to help us to grow and evolve. Some positives for us, with me being furloughed for 3 months is the time to do other things. I joined this forum, we started growing vegetables and following David Icke more closely. We also discovered Andrew Kauffman, Del Bigtree and Vernon Coleman among others. After reading Dr Colemans short but excellent book "Any one who tells you vaccines are safe and effective is lying" we have decided not to have any more flu vaccines. We are both 60. My wife who is dad's main carer has not made any arrangements for him to have a flu vaccine this year. What a surprise he is not in hospital. A coincidence? Will we have the covid vaccine? Hell will freeze over first.

   Although we are anonymous on here, and maybe live hundreds or thousands of miles apart we are connected. We are connected to those who wish to do us harm. All we can do for the moment is try to send the light of love and empathy to them. Ignorance is not bliss, it is a curse. Just because any individual is more enlightened does not make them any better. I am no more precious to, or cherished by the creator than Hitler, Boris Johnson or Matt Hancock. God may hate the sin but not the sinner. I apologise if this post is long winded and a little dis- jointed, must be the rum talking. First drink for two months but helps to get the creative juices flowing (L.O.L).

   Good night dear friends and may your god be with you.  

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

ONE QUESTION---

 

WHY IS THE WORLD ECONOMY, PEOPLE'S JOBS AND ENFORCED LOCKDOWN BEING BASED ON A "PANDEMIC" THAT KILLS NO ONE?. (We all know why)

 

CASES---PCR TEST SHOWN WITHOUT DOUBT TO BE USELESS BY THE INVENTOR AND

                TO PRODUCE 97% FALSE POSITIVES AT LEAST.

                UK AND OTHER COUNTRIES USING 45 CYCLE AMPLIFICATION WHICH WILL

                SHOW A POSITIVE IN ALMOST EVERYONE. The test does NOT differentiate

                between living and dead cells.

 

SarsCov2---FOIA requests to over 40 countries asking their Government to produce proof that it

                     has been isolated and purified.

                     NOT ONE can provide the proof. It has to have been isolated and purified with the

                     whole genome sequenced.

 

THE KICKER--ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL SOURCES (CDC, ONS) THERE ARE NO

                        EXCESS DEATHS WORLDWIDE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER YEAR!!

                        IF THAT IS SO--WHICH IT CAN BE SHOWN TO BE, THEN......

 

 

WHERE IS THE PANDEMIC??????

Edited by epsom
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, banjo dog said:

I have been getting even more people looking at me with daggers drawn when ever I walk into a shop since they have announced the new, improved, more contagious variant of covid. According to the expert Matt Hancock it has come from South Africa. Isn't that the country where flu has been eradicated.

 

The South African mutation is not the mutation that has recently been alleged to be rampaging through London and the surrounding areas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quick grab yer gas masks:classic_rolleyes:

 

Cloth masks are NOT enough to stop the spread of Covid-19 without social distancing because they let in enough droplets to infect someone standing less than six feet away, study finds

Five types of masks were examined: an N95 mask, s surgical mask, a cloth mask, a two-layer cloth mask and a wet two-later cloth mask

Each mask was tested again a machine that uses an air generator to blow tiny liquid droplets, like those that would escape from a nose or a mouth

The N95 blocked the most at 100% of droplets and the regular cloth mask blocked the least at 96.4% of droplets

The cloth mask let through more than 1,000 sneeze droplets and the two-layered cloth mask let through more than 600 sneeze droplets

Researchers say each droplet could contain million of virus particles that, when standing less than six feet apart, could be breathed in and infect someone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Shining-one said:

As a psychologist and neurologist, I can share cult mentality and indoctrination is damned hard to combat. After all, in the 1980s I was in a cult myself and unreachable. Couldn't be argued with rationally. Went into a home last week to help a lady who asked us to change her flourescent tube. As we walked in, she sprang back and yelled: " Get back!! Back I say! She grabbed a towel and draped it over her head. This woman is now close to a breakdown. I tried quoting some stats on covid mortality rates compared to heart disease. She just chanted, "We must wear facemasks to keep the virus off". As a psychologist I recognise cult behaviour as well as social hysteria. The wide open eyes, and stepping back from others - conditioned fear induced behaviour. I am not quite sure how many advocates of the Covid religion actually believe it. Probably people like Angela Merkel genuinely believe in the flawed, shaky science of it all. Sure, viruses do evolve and become more problematic but sane people ought to know we can't defeat 25 million years of evolution by withdrawing in terror. As I said before, when will some small boy outsmart the fawning courtiers by shouting out, "Hey, the King is in the altogether!" Actually that would make a great Covid T shirt slogan.

 

 

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Daily Telegraph Profits Fall 88%  

(Oct 2019 Figures)

Look no further for why the newspapers are assisting the destruction of the country with this flu nonsense.
They are going to be bankrupt.

They have not found a way to deal with the internet except pandemic terrorism stories.
There is no medical emergency nor pandemic.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/profits-plummet-at-telegraph-group-despite-subscriber-uplift/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rideforever said:

Daily Telegraph Profits Fall 88%  

(Oct 2019 Figures)

Look no further for why the newspapers are assisting the destruction of the country with this flu nonsense.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/profits-plummet-at-telegraph-group-despite-subscriber-uplift/

Come on Ride, Stay alert , you can't blame this on covid 

 

From your link 

“We anticipate that our 2019 financial results will show an improvement as the business continues to deliver its strategic plans.”

 

So these profit figures were probably from the period April 18 to April 19 way before covid 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

 

If you read the article they massive drops in income across the board - they are going bust.  And so is the newspaper industry in general.  It's sort of over.  Hence they stoke up sensationalism.  In 15 yeras there will no longer be any press.  So Covid is facilitated by these desperate newspapers.

That's my point.

They say they are investing ... but it's sort of over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Shining-one said:

I'm wired up to just go in the opposite direction. I even thought about marketing T-shirts with slogans. Or how about designing masks that create more unease than the fear behind them? Imagine a Freddy Kruger mask. 

 

Could play devil's advocate and start wearing a mask or t-shirt with 'OBEY' or 'Listen to the Government - they know best' on it.  Trust Boris etc.  Blair says we should vaccinate, so....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rideforever said:

 

If you read the article they massive drops in income across the board - they are going bust.  And so is the newspaper industry in general.  It's sort of over.  Hence they stoke up sensationalism.  In 15 yeras there will no longer be any press.  So Covid is facilitated by these desperate newspapers.

That's my point.

They say they are investing ... but it's sort of over.

 

I agree the hay days of the press are over  , inevitable with instant electronic media....

 

My understanding is that the press is controlled having one of their people as  Editor-in-Chief in all the main papers ,he is the final word on what gets printed  he gets a nice fat salary to keep him sweet , and would never cross the higherups , he knows they videos of him having underage sex ...

 

I don't think the cabal care if newspapers fold , they have control of the wed 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...