Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

and do what,just make more propaganda in favor of wearing muzzles

that is why i think most if this kind of pic,videos are staged....imo

Not necessarily.

It may awaken sleeping people to the fact that those making these bloody stupid rules are

the ones not abiding by them, including Nicola Stalin.

This will make the masses very angry. One rule for them and another rule for the 99%  There have been many high profile people exposed in the UK who are utter hypocrites. The more of them exposed, breaking the rules they so love, the better.

I absolutely loathe Dr Hilary who appears on the Tabloidtard, Good Morning Britain. It's great he was caught out.

NINTCHDBPICT000626020988.jpg

And Prof Neil Ferguson who invited his mistress round TWICE during lockdown.

Prof Ferguson who scared the country into lockdown saying 500,000 would die from the "Rona"

The UK Government said after he broke the rules he himself promoted, would no longer be a Gov advisor, but he still is this week. 

060520meme.jpg

Espose them all.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

That is the best news I have heard for a while.  With Toxic Tony's endorsement it will ensure a lower take up.

I don't know Orange.

A lot of people have short memories, or never understood what a vile Prime Minister he was and his role in the illegal war on Iraq.

In recent years, the BBC and other MSM have given him a platform to spew his lies.

But he should be on trial as a war criminal.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

That is the best news I have heard for a while.  With Toxic Tony's endorsement it will ensure a lower take up.

Tony was such a phoney

Blair Bush and the WMD lies spring to mind

also that awful phrase "New labour"  he kept repeating to change the image away from Neil Kinnock

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Will you consider posting it back on their page? Would be hilarious to see some triggered responses. 🤣

Haha might retrospectively be sent to jail for hate-speech violation when the new bill comes in but worth it for the laugh. 😂

What's the page? 

Edited by Illmatic

How COVID-19 Changes Our Sleep - The Atlantic

This is a really interesting article about research a Chinese doctor did very early on in the pandemic.  When you read between the lines (and they do actually refer to it 3/4 of the way through) it seems that whatever is going on with the 'virus' at the moment, it is seriously messing with people's circadian rhythms and sleep patterns.

Well worth the read.  Here is a snippet.

Rachel Salas, one of the team’s neurologists, says she initially thought this surge in sleep disorders was merely the result of all the anxieties that come with a devastating global crisis: worries about health, the economic impact, and isolation. Indeed, patterns of sleep disruption have played out around the world. Roughly three-quarters of people in the United Kingdom have had a change in their sleep during the pandemic, according to the British Sleep Society, and less than half are getting refreshing sleep. “In the summer, we were calling it ‘COVID-somnia,’” Salas says.

In recent months, however, Salas has watched a more curious pattern emerge. Many people’s sleep continues to be disrupted by predictable pandemic anxieties. But more perplexing symptoms have been arising specifically among people who have recovered from COVID-19. “We’re seeing referrals from doctors because the disease itself affects the nervous system,” she says. After recovering, people report changes in attention, debilitating headaches, brain fog, muscular weakness, and, perhaps most commonly, insomnia. Many don’t seem anxious or preoccupied with pandemic-related concerns—at least not to a degree that could itself explain their newfound inability to sleep. Rather it is sometimes part of what the medical community has begun to refer to as “long COVID,” where symptoms persist indefinitely after the virus has left a person. When it comes to sleep disturbances, Salas worries, “I expect this is just the beginning of long-term effects we’re going to see for years to come.”

Her colleague Arun Venkatesan has been trying to get to the bottom of how a virus could cause insomnia. He focuses specifically on autoimmune and inflammatory

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2020 at 6:45 AM, DarianF said:

Questioning the safety of an experimental rushed vaccine = hate speech. We are truly in an Orwellian nightmare now.

But it is 'hate speech' at least in the sense that it's speech that they really hate people hearing.

If you remind people that this vaccine is untested and could have unfortunate side-effects - such as serious illness and death -  that might put off some of the less docile oldies from queuing up for their T4 Aktion shot. Can't be having that!

Somehow this vaccine reminds me of those Windows updates - half the time the update seems to do nothing whatever, the rest of the time it wrecks your computer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know Orange.

A lot of people have short memories, or never understood what a vile Prime Minister he was and his role in the illegal war on Iraq.

In recent years, the BBC and other MSM have given him a platform to spew his lies.

But he should be on trial as a war criminal.

Agree.

This assessment of our constitution attempts to explain how it was avoided.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/HOW-POLITICAL-PARTIES-CORRUPT-December-version-5-1.pdf

21 minutes ago, VictoriaZ said:

Matt Hancock just casually mentioned there is now a SECOND "new variant" they are closely monitoring, linked to S. Africa

The plot thickens. How many new variants have been scripted ? 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-variant-south-africa-spread/

I thought the premise of the mrna vaccine was so the body would become immune to all derivatives of coronavirus

Obviously that bollocks is in the bin now

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

@MATTHANCOCK AND ALL THE FUCKING GANG OF CRIMINALS

How is queueing in the rain for food supplies good for health, especially the elderly?

NINTCHDBPICT000627196859.jpg?w=960

FM6CV2NUZVFF7A4ZLOUGDYF2ZA

My work just had consecutive 27 days working outside in the cold and rain

2 people got ill at the end both had flu 

Incredibly not one courier caught covid19 or had time off for an unknown illness

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I think if you ask the average person, no matter what they believe, most people are absolutely sick to the back teeth of the whole situation and just want to forget it for a couple of days and spend some quality time with their family.

I’ve absolutely no doubt the government will use this to blame the population for any measures they take between now, the New Year and beyond.

Incredibly dangerous and sinister stuff.

Yeah it's project chaos, trying to utterly demoralise and break people by descending further into lunacy. The CIA has been at this kind of stuff for years.

Im stretching a bit to try and find a positive, but I suppose I could say this has never really been done before on such a massive scale, we're talking the whole of western society, so we really don't know the outcome.

I think theyre hoping we'll all just march in lockstop into our new dystopian nightmare reality, but the bubble seems very close to bursting in some way, at least for some of us. I know there's still the "sheep" who'd go along with literally anything.

Time to get prepared I think, do or die time is fast approaching

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agree with you there, if we get the chance, 2021 is going to be the year we need to line our ducks up, make our line in the sand and decide where we head as individuals from here on in and to try and get a plan in place. I think some level of self sufficiency is a requirement for that plan too.

Collectively though, we have to stand up to these psychopaths and not let them win.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

How are they distinguishing between these 'new' & 'old' variants?...are there different tests?...different symptoms?...new dance routines?

UK politicians are sounding like pot growers. 'This new strain's well potent!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Agree with you there, if we get the chance, 2021 is going to be the year we need to line our ducks up, make our line in the sand and decide where we head as individuals from here on in and to try and get a plan in place. I think some level of self sufficiency is a requirement for that plan too.

Collectively though, we have to stand up to these psychopaths and not let them win.

Yeah, unfortunately I think we're going to be able to rely less and less on the internet for communication with censorship expanding, but there will be a way. The political and social climate has been becoming more and more polarised for the last number of years and the time is coming to pick a side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

How are they distinguishing between these 'new' & 'old' variants?...are there different tests?...different symptoms?...new dance routines?

That is the big question, which will sadly remain unanswered.

Unfortunately at the moment, this 'new variant' only exists in 'words' that people are saying, and these people are never challenged to provide the evidence to back up their assertions, because we must 'trust the experts'.

I put an analogy to my colleague at work the other day, what if one day I called in and said I couldn't come to work because I'd broken my leg. Would you just accept what I had said, or would you request me to provide a doctor's note as evidence of me being incapacitated?

Besides, if the current test kits are so unreliable that they are producing 93% false positives and are unable to determine the existence of a specific virus, yes indeed how has it been determined that there is some 'new strain'?

The Pied Pipers are playing their tune, and the people are merrily dancing away to it.

• Like 1