Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Anyone from France here? 🤨

Anti-vaxxers Could Face Public Transport Ban In France

AFP - Agence France Presse
December 22, 2020

People who fail to get a Covid-19 vaccination could be banned from using public transport in France, according to a draft law sparking angry protests from opposition politicians on Tuesday.

Prime Minister Jean Castex on Monday got his cabinet's backing for a bill that is designed to provide a legal framework for dealing with health crises, including the coronavirus pandemic.

According to the text, which will now be submitted to parliament, a negative Covid test or proof of a "preventative treatment, including the administration of a vaccine" could be required for people to be granted "access to transport or to some locations, as well as certain activities".

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

They got Icke kicked off Twatter.

Along with that rotbags from the ministry of truth Marianna Spring.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

Wow, that's tough reading. It made my eyes bleed with the amount of shit they were writing and the convid morons responding. It actually made me sick. This is why I don't like people anymore and why I have no mercy for the deluded. Fuck em. 

• Like 2

Some bitch on video above said how she was “treated kindly and with care, be careful where you get your info”whilst participating in vaccine trial.

Guess a cup of tea and a biscuit is enough for these fucking idiots to go along with anything. If only the women had been this easy when i was younger!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Thank you. It was subtle, just an 'oh', but it was a different reaction or tone to any other part of the conversation. Wasn't just me that noticed it either.

It's hard to get the picture from just reading a text, also I have not been in the whole conversation for comparison.

But it's interesting you say others noticed the change too. It's important to notice these subtle nuiances which tells a lot so well done for noticing. I'd say, document everything. When the time comes, you may have to join the rest of the victims' family to claim, to do justice for your departed family members.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

Oh so that's where she is connected. Makes sense. Well done oddsnsods.

Definitely demand a live tv jab for her. No saline swap allowed.

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it's not as simple as that...

if the  messengerRNA technique changes the human genome then that is distorting the DNA coding of the british people. This means distorted coding will now be passed on to subsequent generations forever more

so if any of your descendents cross breed with someone with the distorted DNA code that branch of your family tree will forever be distorted

secondly the authorities are claiming they need 75% for herd immunity so if they only got 66% then they are going to have coerce a lot of people to reach their  supposed target. If 66% are dumb / blind enough to get the injection then they might also be dumb enough not to stand against state coercion of the un-injected minority

the more people they inject the more they whittle down the potential resistance

i geddit , i do, i see the problemo

all world States/ Govs are now communist, in that, all its citizens are its property and it can use its property any way it wishes

it uses the citizens as 'volunteers' for covid vaccine trials

the "you own nothing" is being silently consented to

all i can do is stand by the law that still exists , teach my little uns the rights and wrongs , the rules and the law and then hopefully they will pass that on when they become mum and dads

yes there will be a split in society and the world. vaccinated staying away from normal people the training is called 'social distancing' at the moment

the UK Gov will not over stretch itself and will put in place exemptions

the US will put in place exemptions

the rest of the plane t are foooooooooked proper

i see the population reduction occurring very very quickly and the vaccinated being very very resentful of the normal people in the short term

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

@CCDHate

There's a connection between the CCDH and Labour leader Keir Starmer.

Morgan James McSweeney was a Director of CENTER FOR COUNTERING DIGITAL HATE LTD (11633127) between October 2018 and April 2020 he's now Keir Starmer's chief of Staff

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/uGsCKXz8jZDYhbs6csCCNE-odJw/appointments

Starmer’s Army – The Censorship King

Whose Social Media is it anyway?

"Imran Ahmed, spokesperson for the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) and patron Rachel Riley TV presenter, have recently been trawling social media companies asking them to take down what they have self-determined to be ‘hate accounts’, when in reality most seem to be merely political rivals to their Starmer/Blairite faction."

starmer-zoom.jpg

Register Of Interests Of Members' Secretaries And Research Assistants [as at 15 October 2020]

Morgan McSweeny sponsored by Keir Starmer .................

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmsecret/201015/staff-04.htm

Exclusive: Labour right linked to campaign to shut down The Canary

starmer-riley.png

https://www.thecanary.co/investigation/2020/12/01/exclusive-labour-right-linked-to-campaign-to-shut-down-the-canary/

Info for @GarethIcke

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Oh so that's where she is connected. Makes sense. Well done oddsnsods.

Definitely demand a live tv jab for her. No saline swap allowed.

Yeah this private intelligence agency have the authority from the spook GCHQ media & put out all sorts of venomous props, on about body who questions the globalist.
Constantly working to push more censorship on social media.

Set up by Keir Starmers chief of staff James McSweeny, to attack Corbyn!

Promoted by tons of Zionist J£w$:

Rachel Riley, Sacha Cohen, Josh Gad, Amy Shumer, Josh Gad, Mark Ruffalo, Mark Ruffalo....

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1

https://in-this-together.com/ccdh-part-1/

https://www.counterhate.co.uk/our-response

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54001894

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

There's a connection between the CCDH and Labour leader Keir Starmer.

Morgan James McSweeney was a Director of CENTER FOR COUNTERING DIGITAL HATE LTD (11633127) between October 2018 and April 2020 he's now Keir Starmer's chief of Staff

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/uGsCKXz8jZDYhbs6csCCNE-odJw/appointments

Starmer’s Army – The Censorship King

Whose Social Media is it anyway?

"Imran Ahmed, spokesperson for the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) and patron Rachel Riley TV presenter, have recently been trawling social media companies asking them to take down what they have self-determined to be ‘hate accounts’, when in reality most seem to be merely political rivals to their Starmer/Blairite faction."

starmer-zoom.jpg

Register Of Interests Of Members' Secretaries And Research Assistants [as at 15 October 2020]

Morgan McSweeny sponsored by Keir Starmer .................

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmsecret/201015/staff-04.htm

Exclusive: Labour right linked to campaign to shut down The Canary

starmer-riley.png

https://www.thecanary.co/investigation/2020/12/01/exclusive-labour-right-linked-to-campaign-to-shut-down-the-canary/

Info for @GarethIcke

Lol was just pointing out same @Starmer.

Shocking how blatant they are.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

i agree yet these people are grown ups, they vote, they work/have worked, they have every opportunity to ask questions, use the internet, read around the issue

really it is their decision 

oh i did. they have been poisoning people and killing them for decades with poor treatments , malpractice and cheapest options. i say 'eff' the nhs as an institution. i think at least 15% of people i know have been scarred, maimed or left with life long medical conditons due to 'accidents'  and its all hushed up with money and agreements

As the day has gone on I am starting to think you are right and it’s time consuming and energy draining trying to convince people otherwise. I might just sit back and watch it unfold. 

Just to point out the communists got a lot wrong but they had a certain edge over the current Covid outlook. The communists offered free housing and education and a Party career. Covid ideology offers nothing. You recall the old saying: You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time. However, you can't fool all of the people all of the time. So far Covid ideology has remained negative and destructive. Stalinism did use similar tactics but managed to operate in a functional society. From what I see and hear on the street most people oppose vaccination and also come across as very concerned (to put it mildly).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

French nationals, people living in France and those with a legitimate reason will have to be carrying a negative test," French transport minister Jean-Baptiste Djebarri said, before they can enter the country. Tests first, vaccines next!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55418565

Bloody hell. This will set a precedent if approved by the French Parliament.

We have to resist. Support the anti Vaxxers in France.

"People who fail to get a Covid-19 vaccination could be banned from using public transport in France, according to a draft law which has sparked angry protests from opposition politicians."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9079739/Public-transport-ban-anti-vaxxers-France.html

From the Guardian...

7m ago21:45

Eurotunnel said only pre-booked passengers who had already tested negative for Covid-19 should go to its terminal, as France reopens its borders to travellers from the UK.

“From 23:00hrs on 22/12/2020, to travel to France passengers will need:

• A negative result from a Covid-19 test accepted by the French government
  • Taken in the last 72 hours
  • An email or SMS certificate issued by the testing facility.

“Please ensure you meet the French government’s criteria before travelling to our terminal.

“There is no Covid-19 testing facility at Eurotunnel. Go to our website to book or amend tickets. Please do not arrive without a booking as we are fully booked.”

• Confused 1

I think with vaccines what has me concerned is banks. I'm already expecting employment and social welfare "levering". In employment the employers will be possibly encouraged to insist upon a vaccine. The Government can then still claim vaccine is voluntary but the rest is up to employers. As to welfare this might be affected too - I tend to assume the worst case scenario to be better prepared.
Banks again is a possibility in months to come. Sure it's a depressing outlook and may well not reach such extremes. However, if it does all I can say is I was in Russia back in 1992 where there was no food in the shops and very high crime. I survived. Many people also coped with 1930s New York and the great depression. We have been programmed to think we need to follow a system to survive but the question is does that system have anything to offer? Funnily enough a bank employee questioned me about my medical past and Covid. I told her I haven't been ill for 3 years - and that was gastro-enteritis.

• Like 1

There's coersion going on. "No" should suffice. Answering "why?" might cause offence so "It's my own business.". Any "I'm making it my business!" should generate a voluntary agreement by the person in your face to be your guinea pig. Have a procedure in place to provide help and assistance to those who want in on your business. If they want to take over your business, walk away, its their business. If they escalate offences, do what the ancestors always did when reason and peaceable posture failed. These are crimes so serious that nations signed treaties to bind themselves to mutually protect each other if these types of crimes began being committed by governments. Netherlans has been the genocide centre of Europe for over a decade while the media said little. This is not a theory, these are mass murderers.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Yep, it took just 9 months and not a shot was fired.

Their weapon of choice was the thickness of 95% of the populace.

It's bordering on aloof self grandeur saying things like that when all you're basing it on is your experience.

You heard no doubt a few times in your lifetime how back in their day people were friendlier, more sharing, smarter or at least had more common sense, had more moral integrity faith etc as I and most will have done once or twice. It seems that the older I get the more I believe it. Which may or may not have been by design all along instead of just being personal aging nostalgia - however.

The absolute ignorance and submission to this scary fairytale that will ultimately reduce everyone left to jellyfish, or perhaps a better analogy would be worker bees - as if we all weren't halfway there already before this grab that took less than a year - truthfully surprised and cemented it for me. So, I suppose my opening statement was critical but ultimately I agree with you. LOL

This ought to be played every hour on BBC hell maybe it is already not like I'd know, what do I know. Maybe there's a killer virus after all and licking your hands clean after a pack of wotsits, after pushing a shopping trolley around morrisons and NOT disenfecting it, NOT washing your hands before inbetween or after actually negates it..

• Haha 1