Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

45 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ep13C4mXcAIYEGc?format=png&name=900x900

 

I am noticing that countering anti-vaccine misinformation is being proposed now as if from the stance of a minority to a larger group, whether family or friends.

 

It is conveying the impression anti vaccine is a majority choice !

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

secondly the authorities are claiming they need 75% for herd immunity so if they only got 66% then they are going to have coerce a lot of people to reach their supposed target. If 66% are dumb / blind enough to get the injection then they might also be dumb enough not to stand against state coercion of the un-injected minority. the more people they inject the more they whittle down the potential resistance

 

And, by the same token, the more emboldened and heavy-handed they will become. 

 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

And still 'They' continue to confuse the sleeping masses with conflicting information..

Screenshot_20201222_152149.jpg

 

The way they try to get round that is simply by equating 'more transmissible' with 'more deadly'. This is why they are pushing the 'up to 70% more transmissible' bullshit so hard.

 

53 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ep13C4mXcAIYEGc?format=png&name=900x900

 

Piers Morgan is to get mercilessly buggered by Susanna Reid live on air, with a syphilis infected strap-on dildo, so as to allay the fears of those who think that syphilis might cause them medium term or long term health problems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Looks like its face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a shovel.

 

Telling porkies 24/7 can't be good for the soul.

 

To everyone. A while back, I asked if anyone was able to dig up the original 'Red list, blue list, yellow list' video, which first emerged circa 2008 and was posted on the 2006 forum. I have since found a video with the original audio, but not the original video. The original video had some interesting still images on it that I really wanted to see again. Did anyone ever manage to find it?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ep13C4mXcAIYEGc?format=png&name=900x900

 

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1

 

Off Guardian piece about CCDH

 

"The Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) are a UK based organisation who have misspelled “centre” in their name. Perhaps they have opted for the U.S spelling in the hope of selling their peculiar brand of morally bankrupt censorship to the American propaganda market.The Anti-Vaxx Industry, is a propaganda leaflet with two main objectives. The first is to create a false dichotomy in the public imagination and the second is to build a public-private censorship grid in anticipation of forthcoming government legislation. This is proposed to censor legitimate scientific opinion and evidence based debate on a wide range of issues the government and its corporate partners would rather silence. Including any questioning of vaccines.

They insist that anyone who has any doubts about any vaccine rejects all vaccines outright. This isn’t true but the CCDH are censors and propagandists, not rationalists. Comically, they claim they are a non-governmental organisation (NGO). While technically plausible, their network of links to government, globalist think tanks and private corporations is extensive.

 

The CCDH espouse the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology and economic development. In the UK this is commonly associated with the political movement found on the right wing of the Labour Party and is the dominant ideology of the Parliamentary Labour Party (PLP).

 

While still maintaining a putative commitment to representative democracy, it has much in common with the concept of Technocracy and, with the addition of a commitment to maintaining the global dominance of the transatlantic alliance, it is the basis of Blairism. It’s acolytes, such as the CCDH, consider themselves enlightened progressives. However, this sense of elitism produces an intolerance of all opposing views.

 

There is a strong tendency among progressives to label anything they disagree with as right wing and quite frequently far right or antisemitic. They call themselves radicals and whatever they deem not to be progressive they label as hate. Their language is merely a device used to promote division and create hatred among their followers for anyone or anything the doesn’t toe their progressive doctrine, including their own fellow party members.

 

Though they see themselves as left wing, there is very little within the progressive movement that could be described as being on the political left. Progressivism has far more in common with the modern centre and centre left of the Conservative Party and there is considerable agreement and ideological overlap between the two."

 

More here ....

 

https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/11/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

 

Honestly, couldn't tell you. They're certainly aware of it, they arranged the appointment. With the coroner now. The Police came after the paramedics to take a statement & when the injection was mentioned there was a noticeable reaction. Might be nothing, don't know.

 

I'm sorry to hear you news. :(

 

What do you mean by display of noticeable reaction? Was it like "That can't be right!" or "Oh it can't be!" or "not another one!" ??

 

Sounds suspicious to me. Not you telling us but two people, even though they might have had pre condition, passed away straight after the vaccine? Too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1

 

Off Guardian piece about CCDH

 

"The Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) are a UK based organisation who have misspelled “centre” in their name. Perhaps they have opted for the U.S spelling in the hope of selling their peculiar brand of morally bankrupt censorship to the American propaganda market.The Anti-Vaxx Industry, is a propaganda leaflet with two main objectives. The first is to create a false dichotomy in the public imagination and the second is to build a public-private censorship grid in anticipation of forthcoming government legislation. This is proposed to censor legitimate scientific opinion and evidence based debate on a wide range of issues the government and its corporate partners would rather silence. Including any questioning of vaccines.

They insist that anyone who has any doubts about any vaccine rejects all vaccines outright. This isn’t true but the CCDH are censors and propagandists, not rationalists. Comically, they claim they are a non-governmental organisation (NGO). While technically plausible, their network of links to government, globalist think tanks and private corporations is extensive.

 

The CCDH espouse the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology and economic development. In the UK this is commonly associated with the political movement found on the right wing of the Labour Party and is the dominant ideology of the Parliamentary Labour Party (PLP).

 

While still maintaining a putative commitment to representative democracy, it has much in common with the concept of Technocracy and, with the addition of a commitment to maintaining the global dominance of the transatlantic alliance, it is the basis of Blairism. It’s acolytes, such as the CCDH, consider themselves enlightened progressives. However, this sense of elitism produces an intolerance of all opposing views.

 

There is a strong tendency among progressives to label anything they disagree with as right wing and quite frequently far right or antisemitic. They call themselves radicals and whatever they deem not to be progressive they label as hate. Their language is merely a device used to promote division and create hatred among their followers for anyone or anything the doesn’t toe their progressive doctrine, including their own fellow party members.

 

Though they see themselves as left wing, there is very little within the progressive movement that could be described as being on the political left. Progressivism has far more in common with the modern centre and centre left of the Conservative Party and there is considerable agreement and ideological overlap between the two."

 

More here ....

 

https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/11/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

 

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

They got Icke kicked off Twatter.

Along with that rotbags from the ministry of truth Marianna Spring.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

So for an health service to so easily bend on its own principles is pure Evil in my view.

i agree yet these people are grown ups, they vote, they work/have worked, they have every opportunity to ask questions, use the internet, read around the issue

 

really it is their decision 

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

 I would have expected it from them but not the NHS

oh i did. they have been poisoning people and killing them for decades with poor treatments , malpractice and cheapest options. i say 'eff' the nhs as an institution. i think at least 15% of people i know have been scarred, maimed or left with life long medical conditons due to 'accidents'  and its all hushed up with money and agreements

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

I'm sorry to hear you news. :(

 

What do you mean by display of noticeable reaction? Was it like "That can't be right!" or "Oh it can't be!" or "not another one!" ??

 

Sounds suspicious to me. Not you telling us but two people, even though they might have had pre condition, passed away straight after the vaccine? Too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

 

Thank you. It was subtle, just an 'oh', but it was a different reaction or tone to any other part of the conversation. Wasn't just me that noticed it either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone from France here? 🤨

 

Anti-vaxxers Could Face Public Transport Ban In France

 
AFP - Agence France Presse
December 22, 2020

People who fail to get a Covid-19 vaccination could be banned from using public transport in France, according to a draft law sparking angry protests from opposition politicians on Tuesday.

 

Prime Minister Jean Castex on Monday got his cabinet's backing for a bill that is designed to provide a legal framework for dealing with health crises, including the coronavirus pandemic.

 

According to the text, which will now be submitted to parliament, a negative Covid test or proof of a "preventative treatment, including the administration of a vaccine" could be required for people to be granted "access to transport or to some locations, as well as certain activities".

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

They got Icke kicked off Twatter.

Along with that rotbags from the ministry of truth Marianna Spring.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

 

Wow, that's tough reading. It made my eyes bleed with the amount of shit they were writing and the convid morons responding. It actually made me sick. This is why I don't like people anymore and why I have no mercy for the deluded. Fuck em. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some bitch on video above said how she was “treated kindly and with care, be careful where you get your info”whilst participating in vaccine trial.

Guess a cup of tea and a biscuit is enough for these fucking idiots to go along with anything. If only the women had been this easy when i was younger!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

 

Thank you. It was subtle, just an 'oh', but it was a different reaction or tone to any other part of the conversation. Wasn't just me that noticed it either.

 

It's hard to get the picture from just reading a text, also I have not been in the whole conversation for comparison.

But it's interesting you say others noticed the change too. It's important to notice these subtle nuiances which tells a lot so well done for noticing. I'd say, document everything. When the time comes, you may have to join the rest of the victims' family to claim, to do justice for your departed family members.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

They got Icke kicked off Twatter.

Along with that rotbags from the ministry of truth Marianna Spring.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

 

Oh so that's where she is connected. Makes sense. Well done oddsnsods.

Definitely demand a live tv jab for her. No saline swap allowed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

it's not as simple as that...

 

if the  messengerRNA technique changes the human genome then that is distorting the DNA coding of the british people. This means distorted coding will now be passed on to subsequent generations forever more

 

so if any of your descendents cross breed with someone with the distorted DNA code that branch of your family tree will forever be distorted

 

secondly the authorities are claiming they need 75% for herd immunity so if they only got 66% then they are going to have coerce a lot of people to reach their  supposed target. If 66% are dumb / blind enough to get the injection then they might also be dumb enough not to stand against state coercion of the un-injected minority

 

the more people they inject the more they whittle down the potential resistance

i geddit , i do, i see the problemo

 

all world States/ Govs are now communist, in that, all its citizens are its property and it can use its property any way it wishes

it uses the citizens as 'volunteers' for covid vaccine trials

the "you own nothing" is being silently consented to

 

all i can do is stand by the law that still exists , teach my little uns the rights and wrongs , the rules and the law and then hopefully they will pass that on when they become mum and dads

 

yes there will be a split in society and the world. vaccinated staying away from normal people the training is called 'social distancing' at the moment

 

the UK Gov will not over stretch itself and will put in place exemptions

the US will put in place exemptions

the rest of the plane t are foooooooooked proper

 

i see the population reduction occurring very very quickly and the vaccinated being very very resentful of the normal people in the short term

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

They got Icke kicked off Twatter.

Along with that rotbags from the ministry of truth Marianna Spring.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

 

 

There's a connection between the CCDH and Labour leader Keir Starmer.

 

Morgan James McSweeney was a Director of CENTER FOR COUNTERING DIGITAL HATE LTD (11633127) between October 2018 and April 2020 he's now Keir Starmer's chief of Staff

 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/uGsCKXz8jZDYhbs6csCCNE-odJw/appointments

 

Starmer’s Army – The Censorship King

Whose Social Media is it anyway?

"Imran Ahmed, spokesperson for the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) and patron Rachel Riley TV presenter, have recently been trawling social media companies asking them to take down what they have self-determined to be ‘hate accounts’, when in reality most seem to be merely political rivals to their Starmer/Blairite faction."

 

starmer-zoom.jpg

Register Of Interests Of Members' Secretaries And Research Assistants [as at 15 October 2020]

Morgan McSweeny sponsored by Keir Starmer .................

 

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmsecret/201015/staff-04.htm

Exclusive: Labour right linked to campaign to shut down The Canary

starmer-riley.png

 

https://www.thecanary.co/investigation/2020/12/01/exclusive-labour-right-linked-to-campaign-to-shut-down-the-canary/

 

Info for @GarethIcke

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Oh so that's where she is connected. Makes sense. Well done oddsnsods.

Definitely demand a live tv jab for her. No saline swap allowed.

 

Yeah this private intelligence agency have the authority from the spook GCHQ media & put out all sorts of venomous props, on about body who questions the globalist.
Constantly working to push more censorship on social media.

Set up by Keir Starmers chief of staff James McSweeny, to attack Corbyn!

Promoted by tons of Zionist J£w$:

Rachel Riley, Sacha Cohen, Josh Gad, Amy Shumer, Josh Gad, Mark Ruffalo, Mark Ruffalo....

 

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1

https://in-this-together.com/ccdh-part-1/

 

https://www.counterhate.co.uk/our-response

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54001894

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

There's a connection between the CCDH and Labour leader Keir Starmer.

 

Morgan James McSweeney was a Director of CENTER FOR COUNTERING DIGITAL HATE LTD (11633127) between October 2018 and April 2020 he's now Keir Starmer's chief of Staff

 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/uGsCKXz8jZDYhbs6csCCNE-odJw/appointments

 

Starmer’s Army – The Censorship King

Whose Social Media is it anyway?

"Imran Ahmed, spokesperson for the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) and patron Rachel Riley TV presenter, have recently been trawling social media companies asking them to take down what they have self-determined to be ‘hate accounts’, when in reality most seem to be merely political rivals to their Starmer/Blairite faction."

 

starmer-zoom.jpg

Register Of Interests Of Members' Secretaries And Research Assistants [as at 15 October 2020]

Morgan McSweeny sponsored by Keir Starmer .................

 

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmsecret/201015/staff-04.htm

Exclusive: Labour right linked to campaign to shut down The Canary

starmer-riley.png

 

https://www.thecanary.co/investigation/2020/12/01/exclusive-labour-right-linked-to-campaign-to-shut-down-the-canary/

 

Info for @GarethIcke

 

Lol was just pointing out same @Starmer.

 

Shocking how blatant they are.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...