Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

"All Brazilians are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 under the penalty of being banned from certain public services and places, the country’s top court has decided... According to a government statement after the decision, those who fail to prove they have been vaccinated may have their rights, such as welfare payments, public school enrolment or entry to certain places, curtailed."

45 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ep13C4mXcAIYEGc?format=png&name=900x900

I am noticing that countering anti-vaccine misinformation is being proposed now as if from the stance of a minority to a larger group, whether family or friends.

It is conveying the impression anti vaccine is a majority choice !

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

secondly the authorities are claiming they need 75% for herd immunity so if they only got 66% then they are going to have coerce a lot of people to reach their supposed target. If 66% are dumb / blind enough to get the injection then they might also be dumb enough not to stand against state coercion of the un-injected minority. the more people they inject the more they whittle down the potential resistance

And, by the same token, the more emboldened and heavy-handed they will become. 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

And still 'They' continue to confuse the sleeping masses with conflicting information..

Screenshot_20201222_152149.jpg

The way they try to get round that is simply by equating 'more transmissible' with 'more deadly'. This is why they are pushing the 'up to 70% more transmissible' bullshit so hard.

53 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Piers Morgan is to get mercilessly buggered by Susanna Reid live on air, with a syphilis infected strap-on dildo, so as to allay the fears of those who think that syphilis might cause them medium term or long term health problems

41 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Looks like its face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a shovel.

Telling porkies 24/7 can't be good for the soul.

To everyone. A while back, I asked if anyone was able to dig up the original 'Red list, blue list, yellow list' video, which first emerged circa 2008 and was posted on the 2006 forum. I have since found a video with the original audio, but not the original video. The original video had some interesting still images on it that I really wanted to see again. Did anyone ever manage to find it?

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1

Off Guardian piece about CCDH

"The Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) are a UK based organisation who have misspelled “centre” in their name. Perhaps they have opted for the U.S spelling in the hope of selling their peculiar brand of morally bankrupt censorship to the American propaganda market.The Anti-Vaxx Industry, is a propaganda leaflet with two main objectives. The first is to create a false dichotomy in the public imagination and the second is to build a public-private censorship grid in anticipation of forthcoming government legislation. This is proposed to censor legitimate scientific opinion and evidence based debate on a wide range of issues the government and its corporate partners would rather silence. Including any questioning of vaccines.

They insist that anyone who has any doubts about any vaccine rejects all vaccines outright. This isn’t true but the CCDH are censors and propagandists, not rationalists. Comically, they claim they are a non-governmental organisation (NGO). While technically plausible, their network of links to government, globalist think tanks and private corporations is extensive.

The CCDH espouse the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology and economic development. In the UK this is commonly associated with the political movement found on the right wing of the Labour Party and is the dominant ideology of the Parliamentary Labour Party (PLP).

While still maintaining a putative commitment to representative democracy, it has much in common with the concept of Technocracy and, with the addition of a commitment to maintaining the global dominance of the transatlantic alliance, it is the basis of Blairism. It’s acolytes, such as the CCDH, consider themselves enlightened progressives. However, this sense of elitism produces an intolerance of all opposing views.

There is a strong tendency among progressives to label anything they disagree with as right wing and quite frequently far right or antisemitic. They call themselves radicals and whatever they deem not to be progressive they label as hate. Their language is merely a device used to promote division and create hatred among their followers for anyone or anything the doesn’t toe their progressive doctrine, including their own fellow party members.

Though they see themselves as left wing, there is very little within the progressive movement that could be described as being on the political left. Progressivism has far more in common with the modern centre and centre left of the Conservative Party and there is considerable agreement and ideological overlap between the two."

More here ....

https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/11/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Honestly, couldn't tell you. They're certainly aware of it, they arranged the appointment. With the coroner now. The Police came after the paramedics to take a statement & when the injection was mentioned there was a noticeable reaction. Might be nothing, don't know.

I'm sorry to hear you news. :(

What do you mean by display of noticeable reaction? Was it like "That can't be right!" or "Oh it can't be!" or "not another one!" ??

Sounds suspicious to me. Not you telling us but two people, even though they might have had pre condition, passed away straight after the vaccine? Too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1

Off Guardian piece about CCDH

"The Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) are a UK based organisation who have misspelled “centre” in their name. Perhaps they have opted for the U.S spelling in the hope of selling their peculiar brand of morally bankrupt censorship to the American propaganda market.The Anti-Vaxx Industry, is a propaganda leaflet with two main objectives. The first is to create a false dichotomy in the public imagination and the second is to build a public-private censorship grid in anticipation of forthcoming government legislation. This is proposed to censor legitimate scientific opinion and evidence based debate on a wide range of issues the government and its corporate partners would rather silence. Including any questioning of vaccines.

They insist that anyone who has any doubts about any vaccine rejects all vaccines outright. This isn’t true but the CCDH are censors and propagandists, not rationalists. Comically, they claim they are a non-governmental organisation (NGO). While technically plausible, their network of links to government, globalist think tanks and private corporations is extensive.

The CCDH espouse the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology and economic development. In the UK this is commonly associated with the political movement found on the right wing of the Labour Party and is the dominant ideology of the Parliamentary Labour Party (PLP).

While still maintaining a putative commitment to representative democracy, it has much in common with the concept of Technocracy and, with the addition of a commitment to maintaining the global dominance of the transatlantic alliance, it is the basis of Blairism. It’s acolytes, such as the CCDH, consider themselves enlightened progressives. However, this sense of elitism produces an intolerance of all opposing views.

There is a strong tendency among progressives to label anything they disagree with as right wing and quite frequently far right or antisemitic. They call themselves radicals and whatever they deem not to be progressive they label as hate. Their language is merely a device used to promote division and create hatred among their followers for anyone or anything the doesn’t toe their progressive doctrine, including their own fellow party members.

Though they see themselves as left wing, there is very little within the progressive movement that could be described as being on the political left. Progressivism has far more in common with the modern centre and centre left of the Conservative Party and there is considerable agreement and ideological overlap between the two."

More here ....

https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/11/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

These are corporate fascist lobbyists, promoted by the media as having some authority..they strongly remind me of the Syrian human rights bloke in Coventry.

They got Icke kicked off Twatter.

Along with that rotbags from the ministry of truth Marianna Spring.

Everyone on this forum should be hitting them back with truth b0mbs if you value your free speech.

@CCDHate

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

So for an health service to so easily bend on its own principles is pure Evil in my view.

i agree yet these people are grown ups, they vote, they work/have worked, they have every opportunity to ask questions, use the internet, read around the issue

really it is their decision 

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

I would have expected it from them but not the NHS

oh i did. they have been poisoning people and killing them for decades with poor treatments , malpractice and cheapest options. i say 'eff' the nhs as an institution. i think at least 15% of people i know have been scarred, maimed or left with life long medical conditons due to 'accidents'  and its all hushed up with money and agreements

42 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I'm sorry to hear you news. :(

What do you mean by display of noticeable reaction? Was it like "That can't be right!" or "Oh it can't be!" or "not another one!" ??

Sounds suspicious to me. Not you telling us but two people, even though they might have had pre condition, passed away straight after the vaccine? Too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

Thank you. It was subtle, just an 'oh', but it was a different reaction or tone to any other part of the conversation. Wasn't just me that noticed it either.