Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

15 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Also heard Johnson say we can look forward to a very different world in this country after Easter. Read into that what you will. To me that sounds very ominous. All on the darkest day of the year. Saturn and Jupiter in alignment. As D.I has said it's no accident Saturn sounds like Satan. And today is the day the ancients celebrated SATANalia.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a Joe Biden 'Covid Taskforce', working in tandem with the U.N., is sent in to the U.K. by May. Saturn is the masonic anus and Jupiter is the nob of Numnuts. All well lined up and I am going to stick it to them.

Twenty_eight_weeks_later.jpg

14 hours ago, Shining-one said:

Strangely, I noticed changes amongst birds locally. Tweeting in mass at 11.00 pm. Very odd. And then tweeting as normal at 4.00 am. On a practical level, I'm concerned over banks. Been finding it hard to access accounts with endless demands for more and more I.D. I guess what bothers me is the possibility of access to banks being tied into vaccine certificates. I already prepared for possible employment or social welfare restrictions. Guess I'd rather over-react than end up in limbo.

I noticed some weird bird tweeting recently as well. As for the current state of banking, even just ringing an automated service telephone line nowadays involves pestering for a sample of your voice. Like literally every time. 

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

There are some. But they are either in jail or dead or demonised as anti semitic far right or conspiracy nutters. And if they gain any traction on the internet they are deplatformed. Lovely isn't it. 

This is exactly why anyone operating in the mass media today has to be totally clueless and/or bent as hell! Maybe not so 20 years ago, but it is so today.

10 hours ago, northern star said:

How are men, on their own in a lorry, a covid risk? I would say they are one of the least risk workers.

You really have to question whether this is another Brexit/covid sadistic torture, just before Christmas, cunningly orchestrated to cause as much distress as possible.  Just watched a BBC video and some expert said "the timing couldnt have been worse". No, for them, it couldnt be better. They just want fear and chaos.

Lone men in lorries are only a Covid risk, when the U.K. is about to finally leave the E.U.. Yes, the terrible timing of soon having to take Covid tests to cross in to France, right at the same time as having to do a bit of extra Brexit paperwork. What bad luck! Bo Jo The Clown is now between a rock and a hard place and must postpone Brexit yet again. The big question is will the PTB go for another fixed postponement or will they try for an indefinite postponement? I am thinking it will be a postponement of 6 months minimum.   

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

One other contradiction I have noticed. That the people in favour of lockdown and other government actions - believe that they are doing so to save lives. Every death for them is an absolute tragedy and no death is acceptable. This is the argument. This poses them as the most caring people in the entire world. Very noble indeed! However, when you look at their behaviour against anyone breaking "the rules", or anyone speaking about the rules, then this free for all love in with humanity where every life is so important, suddenly becomes not important. Your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant as do your actions. So there is some mis-aligment here imo in this stance. If you really valued your fellow humans so much you wouldn't treat them with such contempt.

It has already been highlighted how the government were well warned, in 2008-2009, about how many elderly folks could die in winter due to fuel poverty. Then, after the government did nothing meaningful, 40,000 elderly folks perished in the winter of 2014-2015. In the same vein, the government were well warned about all of the suicides connected to DWP sanctions. What did they do? They only tried to hide the suicide statistics! On the other hand, they will happily kill more folks with anti-Covid measures, than any 'virus', real or imagined, ever could.   

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

I've never been confronted by anyone for not wearing a mask. I'll be honest though, when I'm in a shop or supermarket and the only one without a mask it does cause me slight anxiety. It's like your walking around naked.  It's not so bad when the stores emptyish.

Did have a funny encounter about a month back, went into a pound shop and the shopkeeper was saying "You've not got your mask on...  You've not got your MASK ON". Said it a few times and was getting proper stressed! What was funny though is that he was saying this as I was walking towards him. He was walking backwards away from me into a dead end. I found it hilarious. Anyone would think I was coming at him with a knife.

Anyway as he was walking backwards he nearly tripped up over a box on the floor.  🤣

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ep0hQ6WW8AcAloh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Bonkers Benjamin actually thinks he is some sort of cunning operator. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

@numnuts  Hey man, I don't know why you sent me that old film that is set in Brighton - but I appreciated.  Reminds me of a time before fucking mobile phones ... a time where you could meet interesting people in England and where people were ... had more inside.

I set the video to start playing, when Bella meets Nimrod the Iranian clairvoyant. Nimrod talks about the societal analogy of 'murderers, victims and spectators'. I see his 'spectators' as the sheeple. You were also talking about seeing the sheeple in a similar way. I thought you might like the analogy and it is an amusing film regardless.  

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Remember the second wave hysteria?

Spread of COVID-19 strain traced from Spain across Europe

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-10-31/Spread-of-COVID-19-strain-traced-from-Spain-across-Europe-V2yNOAevsI/index.html

A mutated form of the novel coronavirus, which originated in Spain, could have driven the second surge of COVID-19 infections in Europe. Scientific teams based in Spain and Switzerland have identified the new strain, calling it 20A.EU1.

Yes, the old strain shut down the world; while the new highly transmissible strain is stuck in the U.K.. I said last year that we would be living under martial law this year, but in my list of possible reasons why I didn't think of a virus, despite the PTB's attempted swine flu stunt in 2009. Then, just last month I was listing out possible reasons as to why Brexit would yet again be postponed. I didn't think of a mutated virus, despite U.N. Secretary General, Guterres, talking about it happening way back in April. I must be slipping. 😀     

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

Mass compliance is the real threat to humanity, not the cabal. We are at a crossroads in this world now. Those who are fearful or apathetic to giving away their personal empowerment will pay a heavy price. We have to let them go, those who are indoctrinated into the Covidian cult are mostly a lost cause now. I think we should all be grateful to have a higher state of awareness, even though it can be equally as painful at times. But I'd rather be on this side of the aisle.

Yes, we are definitely at a crossroads.

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

The use of such vaccines “does not constitute formal cooperation with the abortion from which the cells used in production of the vaccines derive”, it said.

They will find a way to say white is black and vice versa, if needs be.

59 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

LOL

It is very obvious that the penguins are not socially distancing. If you want another good laugh, then scroll through today's round of masonic mass media headlines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-55405601

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, zArk said:

for me, i cannot stop and do not want to stop anyone making their own decisions for a covid vaccine. i do not see their actions as a threat to me just as i expect them to not see my refusal of their vaccine as a threat to themselves.

it's not as simple as that...

if the  messengerRNA technique changes the human genome then that is distorting the DNA coding of the british people. This means distorted coding will now be passed on to subsequent generations forever more

so if any of your descendents cross breed with someone with the distorted DNA code that branch of your family tree will forever be distorted

secondly the authorities are claiming they need 75% for herd immunity so if they only got 66% then they are going to have coerce a lot of people to reach their  supposed target. If 66% are dumb / blind enough to get the injection then they might also be dumb enough not to stand against state coercion of the un-injected minority

the more people they inject the more they whittle down the potential resistance

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Close family member received the vaccine. They collapsed & died this weekend. No idea if the two are related. Everything still very emotional at the moment.

really sorry to hear that. i know you will have a lot on your mind at the moment but have you officially reported the death to your doctor as a possible adverse reaction to the vaccine?

those stats need to be recorded

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.86333b568b0c625ca5de477aadd947f6.png

that bares repeating:

-vaccine won't stop viruses

-vaccine won't end lockdowns or mask wearing

-'cases' are mostly false positives of a test being misused

-vaccine already causing massive amounts of side effects

-99.8% under 70's survive covid symptoms anyway without a jab

-jab is experimental technique previously found to cause 'immune enhancement' in test subjects

-no long term testing

vaccine roll out still going ahead = MASS HYSTERIA & DELUSION

when am i going to wake up from this nightmare?

Edited by Macnamara

54 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I've never been confronted by anyone for not wearing a mask. I'll be honest though, when I'm in a shop or supermarket and the only one without a mask it does cause me slight anxiety. It's like your walking around naked.  It's not so bad when the stores emptyish.

Did have a funny encounter about a month back, went into a pound shop and the shopkeeper was saying "You've not got your mask on...  You've not got your MASK ON". Said it a few times and was getting proper stressed! What was funny though is that he was saying this as I was walking towards him. He was walking backwards away from me into a dead end. I found it hilarious. Anyone would think I was coming at him with a knife.

Anyway as he was walking backwards he nearly tripped up over a box on the floor.  🤣

The thing I notice is that literally every time I shop in my poundshop maskless,you can put money on a tannoy announcement within 5 minutes: a 'reminder' for me personally.I am honoured!

At least there is no physical confrontation,and while it originally used to wind me up,I now laugh to myself and carry on regardless.

Edited by Foggy Dewhurst

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Erm, haven't they changed the story here? I thought the mutated strain was found in Brazil in September? Taking the piss either way, a real shame the Eagle eyed public won't cotton on. 

True was Brazil too before Spain.

It works everytime in Bedlam Britain.

I had some petrified Karen see me without a mask & went into corner of aisle doing some safety ritual, telling herself not to panic.

Its proper one flew over out there today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I had some petrified Karen see me without a mask & went into corner of aisle doing some safety ritual, telling herself not to panic.

As I walk around the supermarket people flee and stay out of my way, works for me. 

• Like 2

Nurse Tiffany Dover Vaccination cover up

Something didn't seem right that she's a nurse who faints on a regular basis. This nurse fainted 17 minutes after having the covid vaccine. This is what I've just seen.

https://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2020/12/nurse-tiffany-dover-vaccination-death-cover-up-nurse-kaitlin-kaufman-murdered-by-vaccine-mafia-rockwatch-2462304.html

• Like 1

The mutant virus has sealed Britain off from the world. But is it all it's cracked up to be? (telegraph.co.uk)

The mutant virus has sealed Britain off from the world. But is it all it's cracked up to be?

Data presented by ministers may not be as frightening as it seems and some experts think the episode has been overegged. Only time will tell

Christian Drosten, director of virology at Berlin's Charite Hospital and one of Germany’s leading experts, remains unconvinced and was scathing about the use of the headline-grabbing 70 percent figure.

Suddenly there's a figure out there, 70 per cent, and nobody even knows what it means,” he told Deutschlandfunk radio yesterday.

“If you want to know if a virus is more transmissible, you have to look at pairs of people who were infected. You'd have to see who infected whom and how long it took,” he added. 

This means the “get jabbed or get infected” meme that has taken off on Twitter in the wake of the announcement is dangerous gibberish. Whatever the increase in transmission, the R rate for the new variant is still far below what it was at the start of the epidemic when just 5 to 6 percent of the population became infected.

32 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Just shows you that they can't even keep up with their own lies, yet the sheeple still sleep. Fuckin madness. 

I'm glad I follow Mark Twain's quote of"

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."

How true is that!

• Like 1