Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Today

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-coronavirus-related-deaths-fall-for-the-second-week-in-a-row-in-england-and-wales-12169937

They have put most of the country into lockdown because masses of completely well adults and children have been coerced to take utterly unreliable PCR and other tests, thus producing high numbers of false positive cases.

If the virus was "out of control" the hospitals would be overflowing with truly sick patients and the number of deaths would have risen.

COVID-19: Coronavirus-related deaths fall for the second week in a row in England and Wales

There were 79 fewer COVID-related deaths across both nations in the week ending 11 December, official data shows.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Remember the second wave hysteria?

Spread of COVID-19 strain traced from Spain across Europe

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-10-31/Spread-of-COVID-19-strain-traced-from-Spain-across-Europe-V2yNOAevsI/index.html

A mutated form of the novel coronavirus, which originated in Spain, could have driven the second surge of COVID-19 infections in Europe.

Scientific teams based in Spain and Switzerland have identified the new strain, calling it 20A.EU1.

CGTN Europe spoke to the scientist in charge of the study, molecular epidemiologist, Emma Hodcroft, from the University of Basel.

"We observed the genetic material of SARS-CoV-2 in order to track the virus as it moved between different countries and across time," Hodcroft said.

"So we do this by looking at the mutations in the viral genome. It's best to think of them as typos, they happen because the virus replicates so often but they don't affect the overall message of the virus," she explained.

The research showed that the new variant accounted for more than 80 percent of all coronavirus cases in Spain, the same figure in the UK, 60 percent in Ireland and 40 percent in France.

Rinse & repeat.🥱

BeneficialLastIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Remember the second wave hysteria?

Spread of COVID-19 strain traced from Spain across Europe

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-10-31/Spread-of-COVID-19-strain-traced-from-Spain-across-Europe-V2yNOAevsI/index.html

A mutated form of the novel coronavirus, which originated in Spain, could have driven the second surge of COVID-19 infections in Europe.

Scientific teams based in Spain and Switzerland have identified the new strain, calling it 20A.EU1.

CGTN Europe spoke to the scientist in charge of the study, molecular epidemiologist, Emma Hodcroft, from the University of Basel.

"We observed the genetic material of SARS-CoV-2 in order to track the virus as it moved between different countries and across time," Hodcroft said.

"So we do this by looking at the mutations in the viral genome. It's best to think of them as typos, they happen because the virus replicates so often but they don't affect the overall message of the virus," she explained.

The research showed that the new variant accounted for more than 80 percent of all coronavirus cases in Spain, the same figure in the UK, 60 percent in Ireland and 40 percent in France.

Rinse & repeat.🥱

BeneficialLastIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

Erm, haven't they changed the story here? I thought the mutated strain was found in Brazil in September? Taking the piss either way, a real shame the Eagle eyed public won't cotton on. 

2 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Close family member received the vaccine. They collapsed & died this weekend. No idea if the two are related. Everything still very emotional at the moment.

Woah! Jesus, i hope you are ok? I've just heard that my partners Nan has just had it this morning, SMFH over that one. No one wants to listen to me though, they think I'm nuts. God, I hope you and your family are OK.

Just as I'd posted the article above as well. Fuck me, my thoughts are with your family on this tragic day. 🌹

Peace out bro. 

Edited by Morpheus

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Woah! Jesus, i hope you are ok? I've just heard that my partners Nan has just had it this morning, SMFH over that one. No one wants to listen to me though, they think I'm nuts. God, I hope you and your family are OK.

Just as I'd posted the article above as well. Fuck me, my thoughts are with your family on this tragic day. 🌹

Peace out bro. 

Thank you. Deemed high risk due to long term medical issues, hence the early injection. Still sudden & unexpected though. Don't know what we'll be told the cause of death was. Doesn't matter at the moment, will maybe think straighter further down the line.

Mass compliance is the real threat to humanity, not the cabal. We are at a crossroads in this world now. Those who are fearful or apathetic to giving away their personal empowerment will pay a heavy price. We have to let them go, those who are indoctrinated into the Covidian cult are mostly a lost cause now. I think we should all be grateful to have a higher state of awareness, even though it can be equally as painful at times. But I'd rather be on this side of the aisle.

Ep1AlZnXUAI05uj.jpg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The use of such vaccines “does not constitute formal cooperation with the abortion from which the cells used in production of the vaccines derive”, it said.

The Vatican added that while vaccination “must be voluntary ... in the absence of other means to stop or even prevent the epidemic, the common good may recommend vaccination, especially to protect the weakest and most exposed”.

Those who refuse to use vaccines “must do their utmost to avoid” spreading infection, it added.

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

One other contradiction I have noticed. That the people in favour of lockdown and other government actions - believe that they are doing so to save lives. Every death for them is an absolute tragedy and no death is acceptable. This is the argument. This poses them as the most caring people in the entire world. Very noble indeed! However, when you look at their behaviour against anyone breaking "the rules", or anyone speaking about the rules, then this free for all love in with humanity where every life is so important, suddenly becomes not important. Your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant as do your actions. So there is some mis-aligment here imo in this stance. If you really valued your fellow humans so much you wouldn't treat them with such contempt.

They are scardey cat surrender monkeys frightened for only themselves.  They think they will catch and die from the legendary bat-snake flu, because someone does not wear a crappy toilet paper mask nor oils themselves up with stinky hand gel.