Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Well, they both serve the very same masters don't they. There must be some sort of weird dynamic going on, when interviews are conducted between PTB journalopes and PTB politicians.

 

it's a problem...they are all too cosy

 

If a journalist digs too deep the system freezes them out and politicians won't meet them for a plush business lunch and drop them a tidbit for their column

 

so really they are all just scratching each others backs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Think about it... If you're the Cult and you've successfully suckered 99% of the human population into believing the first official Covid fairy-tale, why not go for broke and pull a new fake virus story out of your arse? You know they'll swallow that too.

 

Hell, at this point if you told them a magic purple tea pot was launched into orbit in 1596 by Elon Musk, who time travelled back to save humanity by coding the tea pot to beam a special message to warn us about Covid in advance, they'd fkn believe it at this point.

 

Dark occultists meeting:

 

dark occultist 1: i've got this great idea of how we can remove all the profanes rights and freedoms

dark occultist 2: oh yeah what is it?

dc1: we're going to destroy the world trade centre and damage the pentagon and then blame it on a saudi dissident on kidney dialysis that we'll say is operating out of a secret lair in the mountains of afghanistan conducting the entire operation through a satellite phone. We'll then declare a war on 'terror' and use that as the excuse to remove everyones rights and freedoms

dc2: i like it. But do you think the cattle will go for it?

dc1: oh yeah they believe everything they hear on the news and we control the news...

 

Dark occultists meeting 2:

dc1: i have another plan for how we can steal all the profanes wealth

dc 2: what is it?

dc 1: well we'll sell mortgages to sub prime lenders who we know will default as soon as the interest rates rise and then we'll package those mortgages up into derivative bundles and then get our credit rating agencies to rate those with a triple A rating and then we'll get our agents to sell them all around the world. Then when the defaults start all the banks will go broke and we'll get the corrupt politicians to bail them out with taxpayers money so that the banks will then pay it to us

dc2: great idea but do you think the public will go for it?

dc1: well they fell for that whole war on terror schtick didn't they?

 

Dark occultist meeting 3:

dc1: i've got this great plan for how we can cull the herd and remould the economy so that our corporations own and control everything

dc2: i'm all ears

dc1: we'll say there is a deadly virus and declare an emergency while we rush out a vaccine that will make their own immune systems turn on them and to pressure them into the vaccine we'll lock them all down to destroy their businesses and break their spirit

dc2: great idea but do you think the herd will be fooled by it?

dc1: absolutely we'll just get our media to repeat the big lie over and over and over again until peoples minds are saturated with it. We'll even have a dry run simulation to plan out the entire event before hand called 'Event 201'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

it's a problem...they are all too cosy

 

If a journalist digs too deep the system freezes them out and politicians won't meet them for a plush business lunch and drop them a tidbit for their column

 

so really they are all just scratching each others backs

 

No such thing as 'journalists' any longer.

Been replaced by presstitutes.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

No such thing as 'journalists' any longer.

Been replaced by presstitutes.

There are some. But they are either in jail or dead or demonised as anti semitic far right or conspiracy nutters. And if they gain any traction on the internet they are deplatformed. Lovely isn't it.  

 

Edit

 

Ah yes anti vaxxers and covid deniers. Dangerous that bunch. Need to be arrested. Nutters. 🙄

*sarcasm*

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

There are some. But they are either in jail or dead or demonised as anti semitic far right or conspiracy nutters. And if they gain any traction on the internet they are deplatformed. Lovely isn't it.  

 

Edit

 

Ah yes anti vaxxers and covid deniers. Dangerous that bunch. Need to be arrested. Nutters. 🙄

*sarcasm*

 

I hope you and I get sent to the same Gulag Fluke.

I'm old, you're young.......you can help me with the hard labour.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I hope you and I get sent to the same Gulag Fluke.

I'm old, you're young.......you can help me with the hard labour.

I hope so too mate. I will probably end up with a bunch of woke millenials knowing my luck. 

 

I haven't read the gulag archipelago in a while I can't remember if the Soviets shot you point blank if you resisted. Only that nobody hardly ever did resist. 

 

Taking the bullet or suicide may be our best bet. Merry Christmas everyone. 

 

On a serious note no surrender mate. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How are men, on their own in a lorry, a covid risk? I would say they are one of the least risk workers.

You really have to question whether this is another Brexit/covid sadistic torture, just before Christmas, cunningly orchestrated to cause as much distress as possible.  Just watched a BBC video and some expert said "the timing couldnt have been worse". No, for them, it couldnt be better. They just want fear and chaos.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it's a problem. Just got shouted at and harassed by their "customer service" for not wearing a mask. They had a bench and I just wanted to sit down for five minutes and security was called because I didn't leave. I sat their for five minutes and stood my ground. Absolute crappy experience from tesco

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shake said:

it's a problem. Just got shouted at and harassed by their "customer service" for not wearing a mask. They had a bench and I just wanted to sit down for five minutes and security was called because I didn't leave. I sat their for five minutes and stood my ground. Absolute crappy experience from tesco

We got one sitting down. Call the police

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

We got one sitting down. Call the police

 

 

The experience reminded me of that movie "they live"

 

We've got one that can see ..in all my years, even pre covid... tesco have always had terrible customer service

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

My guess is there is an actual virus but we know symptoms can have biological or neurological cause. Or both! After some years now buried in neurology research, I tend to recognise anxiety when I see it. That is, the way people draw away from you, or fidget. Mostly I worry what damage it's doing to childrens' mental health. They are being taught to fear social contact. Likewise I see children in large groups chatting after school with no masks which shows you will never stop human beings interacting. I believe bacteria will always be part of life and impossible to eliminate. Governments can't police so many millions of people. We so need to develop our own immunity to bacteria which is why I oppose quick fix vaccines. After months of extremist, repressive measures governments so far can't boast of any actual success. They appear not to understand the most basic laws of science. Attempts to capitalise on mass fear amongst the public may well backfire. 

As a child, I always rolled in the mud. It builds up the immune system better than any vaccine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

file-20201211-19-32tbg3.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1

 

Quote

"So, disappointingly, the only way to have a truly COVID-safe this Christmas is to avoid meeting other households indoors at all, and have your celebrations inside your own home. You could have activities online, or meet outdoors – but socially distanced, of course." https://theconversation.com/how-to-keep-covid-safe-this-christmas-151050

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here they come:

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

 

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.co.uk

 

it's an old video but almost identical ones on british msm today (sky news)

Edited by Itsa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Here they come:

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

 

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.co.uk

 

it's an old video but almost identical ones on british msm today (sky news)

 

Questioning the safety of an experimental rushed vaccine = hate speech. We are truly in an Orwellian nightmare now.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And here's a link to the pdf 'The anti vaxx playbook'

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_25e2a7b73e8c4236a53c1002db4017b4.pdf

 

Excerpt from deplatforming works section:

Quote

As this report has demonstrated, anti-vaxxers are concerned by the prospect of losing their privileged position on social media platforms. The results of our campaign to persuade platforms to remove the accounts of conspiracy theorist, David Icke, demonstrate that the reach his propaganda enjoys was greatly reduced by his deplatforming. While there is much debate among academics of the best way to a conspiracy theory, the evidence is clear that the best way of preventing someone falling for a conspiracy theory is to prevent them from seeing it in the first place.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Itsa said:

And here's a link to the pdf 'The anti vaxx playbook'

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_25e2a7b73e8c4236a53c1002db4017b4.pdf

 

Excerpt from deplatforming works section:

 

 

"In some cases, these lifeboat accounts are simply backup accounts on mainstream platforms. David Icke was removed from YouTube in May 2020 but maintains a small backup account called “Ickonic” on the platform." (p. 38)

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_25e2a7b73e8c4236a53c1002db4017b4.pdf

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexa said:

 

And what are we in Briton going to fight them with ? Unfortunately this isn't America 😉

 

well, to stand back a bit : the new world order and the old world order are both ego-centric. Both groups live in perpetual fear of attack with massive paranoia and a strong instinct for survival.

this is being projected upon the population

 

these groups prepare their protections and safety mechanisms, in this case Police and Medicine, as weapons in the fight against COVID

this is said and memed from Governments, States, Institutions, Companies and all worldly things

 

they perceive the nay sayers (me) as a threat to their implementation of the protections and thus preventing the egotists their safety and health

 

fighting back is the ego being ramped up through fear and its a response in kind

the ego requires its mirror effect to sustain it and justify itself

ego fighting ego

 

i suggest thinking and working out language tools to calm those egocentrists.

 

do not fall into the egos traps i.e the ego has already classified naysayers as 'covid denyers'

the covid denyer is the epitome of death, risk, destruction for the egocentric nwo and owo

 

the state/government is a afraid , it is in perpetual fear and it creates systems to protect and barricade itself

and the nanny state and the new covid state is the collective unconscious

 

the majority of the population were thrown into their own ego with the media driven fear mongering

a lot of people have stopped the panic and are thinking for themselves

 

yet its important to recognise that the ego is still there, it is still trying to dominate thinking and appears when one thinks about being attacked

 

for me, i cannot stop and do not want to stop anyone making their own decisions for a covid vaccine. i do not see their actions as a threat to me just as i expect them to not see my refusal of their vaccine as a threat to themselves.

 

do as you would be done by

 

majority rules in uk and if 66% are pro vax then thats fine

but the law still stands that i can decide for me and my own

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One other contradiction I have noticed. That the people in favour of lockdown and other government actions - believe that they are doing so to save lives. Every death for them is an absolute tragedy and no death is acceptable. This is the argument. This poses them as the most caring people in the entire world. Very noble indeed! However, when you look at their behaviour against anyone breaking "the rules", or anyone speaking about the rules, then this free for all love in with humanity where every life is so important, suddenly becomes not important. Your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant as do your actions. So there is some mis-aligment here imo in this stance. If you really valued your fellow humans so much you wouldn't treat them with such contempt.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

One other contradiction I have noticed. That the people in favour of lockdown and other government actions - believe that they are doing so to save lives. Every death for them is an absolute tragedy and no death is acceptable. This is the argument. This poses them as the most caring people in the entire world. Very noble indeed! However, when you look at their behaviour against anyone breaking "the rules", or anyone speaking about the rules, then this free for all love in with humanity where every life is so important, suddenly becomes not important. Your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant as do your actions. So there is some mis-aligment here imo in this stance. If you really valued your fellow humans so much you wouldn't treat them with such contempt.

welcome to the world and works of psychology

 

lacan, jung, freud, hinckle, fromm neumann roszak,

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

 

for me, i cannot stop and do not want to stop anyone making their own decisions for a covid vaccine. i do not see their actions as a threat to me just as i expect them to not see my refusal of their vaccine as a threat to themselves.

I would normally have the same view as that but the problem lies in that it isn’t informed consent which I have strong beliefs in and our medical services are supposed to too. So for an health service to so easily bend on its own principles is pure Evil in my view. The same with the Catholic Church now saying using aborted foetus cells are fine.  I would have expected it from them but not the NHS.  I just had a higher opinion of it. Now that’s gone.  On the note of psychology the government have given very little information and used metaphors to explain things as though the public are children and it has been accepted by too many by the same token adults require more informed before making decisions in their best interests. With all the behavioural scientists on the panel they would know this would cause psychological injury to those who oppose and watch the shit storm go down.  So it’s psycho logical warfare on all fronts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...