Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

My guess is there is an actual virus but we know symptoms can have biological or neurological cause. Or both! After some years now buried in neurology research, I tend to recognise anxiety when I see it. That is, the way people draw away from you, or fidget. Mostly I worry what damage it's doing to childrens' mental health. They are being taught to fear social contact. Likewise I see children in large groups chatting after school with no masks which shows you will never stop human beings interacting. I believe bacteria will always be part of life and impossible to eliminate. Governments can't police so many millions of people. We so need to develop our own immunity to bacteria which is why I oppose quick fix vaccines. After months of extremist, repressive measures governments so far can't boast of any actual success. They appear not to understand the most basic laws of science. Attempts to capitalise on mass fear amongst the public may well backfire. 

As a child, I always rolled in the mud. It builds up the immune system better than any vaccine

file-20201211-19-32tbg3.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1

"So, disappointingly, the only way to have a truly COVID-safe this Christmas is to avoid meeting other households indoors at all, and have your celebrations inside your own home. You could have activities online, or meet outdoors – but socially distanced, of course." https://theconversation.com/how-to-keep-covid-safe-this-christmas-151050

Here they come:

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.co.uk

it's an old video but almost identical ones on british msm today (sky news)

Edited by Itsa

14 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Here they come:

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.co.uk

it's an old video but almost identical ones on british msm today (sky news)

Questioning the safety of an experimental rushed vaccine = hate speech. We are truly in an Orwellian nightmare now.

• Like 3

And here's a link to the pdf 'The anti vaxx playbook'

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_25e2a7b73e8c4236a53c1002db4017b4.pdf

Excerpt from deplatforming works section:

As this report has demonstrated, anti-vaxxers are concerned by the prospect of losing their privileged position on social media platforms. The results of our campaign to persuade platforms to remove the accounts of conspiracy theorist, David Icke, demonstrate that the reach his propaganda enjoys was greatly reduced by his deplatforming. While there is much debate among academics of the best way to a conspiracy theory, the evidence is clear that the best way of preventing someone falling for a conspiracy theory is to prevent them from seeing it in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Itsa said:

And here's a link to the pdf 'The anti vaxx playbook'

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_25e2a7b73e8c4236a53c1002db4017b4.pdf

Excerpt from deplatforming works section:

"In some cases, these lifeboat accounts are simply backup accounts on mainstream platforms. David Icke was removed from YouTube in May 2020 but maintains a small backup account called “Ickonic” on the platform." (p. 38)

6 hours ago, alexa said:

And what are we in Briton going to fight them with ? Unfortunately this isn't America 😉

well, to stand back a bit : the new world order and the old world order are both ego-centric. Both groups live in perpetual fear of attack with massive paranoia and a strong instinct for survival.

this is being projected upon the population

these groups prepare their protections and safety mechanisms, in this case Police and Medicine, as weapons in the fight against COVID

this is said and memed from Governments, States, Institutions, Companies and all worldly things

they perceive the nay sayers (me) as a threat to their implementation of the protections and thus preventing the egotists their safety and health

fighting back is the ego being ramped up through fear and its a response in kind

the ego requires its mirror effect to sustain it and justify itself

ego fighting ego

i suggest thinking and working out language tools to calm those egocentrists.

do not fall into the egos traps i.e the ego has already classified naysayers as 'covid denyers'

the covid denyer is the epitome of death, risk, destruction for the egocentric nwo and owo

the state/government is a afraid , it is in perpetual fear and it creates systems to protect and barricade itself

and the nanny state and the new covid state is the collective unconscious

the majority of the population were thrown into their own ego with the media driven fear mongering

a lot of people have stopped the panic and are thinking for themselves

yet its important to recognise that the ego is still there, it is still trying to dominate thinking and appears when one thinks about being attacked

for me, i cannot stop and do not want to stop anyone making their own decisions for a covid vaccine. i do not see their actions as a threat to me just as i expect them to not see my refusal of their vaccine as a threat to themselves.

do as you would be done by

majority rules in uk and if 66% are pro vax then thats fine

but the law still stands that i can decide for me and my own

Edited by zArk

One other contradiction I have noticed. That the people in favour of lockdown and other government actions - believe that they are doing so to save lives. Every death for them is an absolute tragedy and no death is acceptable. This is the argument. This poses them as the most caring people in the entire world. Very noble indeed! However, when you look at their behaviour against anyone breaking "the rules", or anyone speaking about the rules, then this free for all love in with humanity where every life is so important, suddenly becomes not important. Your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant as do your actions. So there is some mis-aligment here imo in this stance. If you really valued your fellow humans so much you wouldn't treat them with such contempt.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

One other contradiction I have noticed. That the people in favour of lockdown and other government actions - believe that they are doing so to save lives. Every death for them is an absolute tragedy and no death is acceptable. This is the argument. This poses them as the most caring people in the entire world. Very noble indeed! However, when you look at their behaviour against anyone breaking "the rules", or anyone speaking about the rules, then this free for all love in with humanity where every life is so important, suddenly becomes not important. Your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant as do your actions. So there is some mis-aligment here imo in this stance. If you really valued your fellow humans so much you wouldn't treat them with such contempt.

welcome to the world and works of psychology

lacan, jung, freud, hinckle, fromm neumann roszak,

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

for me, i cannot stop and do not want to stop anyone making their own decisions for a covid vaccine. i do not see their actions as a threat to me just as i expect them to not see my refusal of their vaccine as a threat to themselves.

I would normally have the same view as that but the problem lies in that it isn’t informed consent which I have strong beliefs in and our medical services are supposed to too. So for an health service to so easily bend on its own principles is pure Evil in my view. The same with the Catholic Church now saying using aborted foetus cells are fine.  I would have expected it from them but not the NHS.  I just had a higher opinion of it. Now that’s gone.  On the note of psychology the government have given very little information and used metaphors to explain things as though the public are children and it has been accepted by too many by the same token adults require more informed before making decisions in their best interests. With all the behavioural scientists on the panel they would know this would cause psychological injury to those who oppose and watch the shit storm go down.  So it’s psycho logical warfare on all fronts. 

Today

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-coronavirus-related-deaths-fall-for-the-second-week-in-a-row-in-england-and-wales-12169937

They have put most of the country into lockdown because masses of completely well adults and children have been coerced to take utterly unreliable PCR and other tests, thus producing high numbers of false positive cases.

If the virus was "out of control" the hospitals would be overflowing with truly sick patients and the number of deaths would have risen.

COVID-19: Coronavirus-related deaths fall for the second week in a row in England and Wales

There were 79 fewer COVID-related deaths across both nations in the week ending 11 December, official data shows.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Remember the second wave hysteria?

Spread of COVID-19 strain traced from Spain across Europe

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-10-31/Spread-of-COVID-19-strain-traced-from-Spain-across-Europe-V2yNOAevsI/index.html

A mutated form of the novel coronavirus, which originated in Spain, could have driven the second surge of COVID-19 infections in Europe.

Scientific teams based in Spain and Switzerland have identified the new strain, calling it 20A.EU1.

CGTN Europe spoke to the scientist in charge of the study, molecular epidemiologist, Emma Hodcroft, from the University of Basel.

"We observed the genetic material of SARS-CoV-2 in order to track the virus as it moved between different countries and across time," Hodcroft said.

"So we do this by looking at the mutations in the viral genome. It's best to think of them as typos, they happen because the virus replicates so often but they don't affect the overall message of the virus," she explained.

The research showed that the new variant accounted for more than 80 percent of all coronavirus cases in Spain, the same figure in the UK, 60 percent in Ireland and 40 percent in France.

Rinse & repeat.🥱

BeneficialLastIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Remember the second wave hysteria?

Spread of COVID-19 strain traced from Spain across Europe

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-10-31/Spread-of-COVID-19-strain-traced-from-Spain-across-Europe-V2yNOAevsI/index.html

A mutated form of the novel coronavirus, which originated in Spain, could have driven the second surge of COVID-19 infections in Europe.

Scientific teams based in Spain and Switzerland have identified the new strain, calling it 20A.EU1.

CGTN Europe spoke to the scientist in charge of the study, molecular epidemiologist, Emma Hodcroft, from the University of Basel.

"We observed the genetic material of SARS-CoV-2 in order to track the virus as it moved between different countries and across time," Hodcroft said.

"So we do this by looking at the mutations in the viral genome. It's best to think of them as typos, they happen because the virus replicates so often but they don't affect the overall message of the virus," she explained.

The research showed that the new variant accounted for more than 80 percent of all coronavirus cases in Spain, the same figure in the UK, 60 percent in Ireland and 40 percent in France.

Rinse & repeat.🥱

BeneficialLastIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

Erm, haven't they changed the story here? I thought the mutated strain was found in Brazil in September? Taking the piss either way, a real shame the Eagle eyed public won't cotton on. 

2 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Close family member received the vaccine. They collapsed & died this weekend. No idea if the two are related. Everything still very emotional at the moment.

Woah! Jesus, i hope you are ok? I've just heard that my partners Nan has just had it this morning, SMFH over that one. No one wants to listen to me though, they think I'm nuts. God, I hope you and your family are OK.

Just as I'd posted the article above as well. Fuck me, my thoughts are with your family on this tragic day. 🌹

Peace out bro. 

Edited by Morpheus

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic