Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Always amazes me that this so called pandemic is so virulent that we see deaths of biblical proportions in 3rd world countries. Africa and especially the open sewer land of India would be presumably by now desperately in need of humanitarian help for their swamped services and their enormous death tolls. instead I have to search hard for info on these places to find any worth while information. Doesn’t make sense whatever you believe.

They don't have TV's in those places.

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the scientists are circling around the psychopaths walled up in the inner circle of government. they know they are lying and are now calling them out on it

The public is beginning to circle around the government questioning their lies. Even the mainstream media knows the government is lying

We are all circling around this small core of psychopaths who have their hands on the levers of power, exposing their constant lies and yet wondering what to do about it

Well, they both serve the very same masters don't they. There must be some sort of weird dynamic going on, when interviews are conducted between PTB journalopes and PTB politicians.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

Well. Who else reckons Boris is going to 'extend the transition ' period tonight? Ahead of announcing it would be 'irresponsible in these times to leave the support of our good friends and neighbours Europe '. And then ..bingo.. ports reopened in a month or two.

I think that Boris is going to give a 'Remain In The E.U.' emergency press conference speech. However, I don't think he is going to do it until after Boxing Day.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

There was never going to be a scenario where the UK people were not going to be punished for daring to leave the EU. There was always going to be severe punishment.

I fear that we haven't had the severe punishment yet.

7 hours ago, zArk said:

its a strange situation when the UK gov is enacting bollocks for months and months and then suddenly 40 countries stand together against the UK ... of course the official reason is 'the new strain'. but i suspect there is bigger rebellion among whitehall and parliament than we are being led to believe.

I would hope so. Who wants to live in a vicious police state?

5 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Stopped reading when she said 9/11 wasn’t a false flag event. who fact checks the fact checkers

Everyone has to go through the 'Questioning 9/11' process for themselves and to figure it all out for themselves, as I and many others on this forum already have done. For me, 9/11 really is the kindergarden of so-called 'conspiracy theory' though. Anthony Lawson (RIP) said 'If the WTC7 collapse footage doesn't at least help to wake someone up, then they are probably beyond help'. You can sort of see what he meant.

Edited by numnuts

17 hours ago, alexa said:

This is exactly what they want us to do, we'd be playing right into there hands which would give them the perfect excuse to bring in the army and put into place curfews on us all.

All that is needed is for the majority of the people to simply say NO to BO and carry on as normal.

Carry on as normal is the standard they expect. BRING IN THE ARMY. It wouldn't make a difference if enough of us fought and died to maintain our freeedom. Do you actually think THEY are above you either in control or right.

I am old. I will do what I can and die gratefully fighting for my own morals. This idea that you have to pick your battles is exactly why they win and YOU lose. There is no negotiation with Hate. You want to hope. I gave up hope. Curfews don't mean shit unless you folllow them.

• Like 3

Just go out and get your head smacked in by 6 public servannts. For the terrible offence of gathering in a built up area. Enough of that and the most shut down minds will have no choice but to think. Is this right?

I've never worn a goddamn mask. To do so would be submitting. I've gotten away with it so far. Do what you can do and are brave enough to try doing.

37 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Well, they both serve the very same masters don't they. There must be some sort of weird dynamic going on, when interviews are conducted between PTB journalopes and PTB politicians.

it's a problem...they are all too cosy

If a journalist digs too deep the system freezes them out and politicians won't meet them for a plush business lunch and drop them a tidbit for their column

so really they are all just scratching each others backs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Think about it... If you're the Cult and you've successfully suckered 99% of the human population into believing the first official Covid fairy-tale, why not go for broke and pull a new fake virus story out of your arse? You know they'll swallow that too.

Hell, at this point if you told them a magic purple tea pot was launched into orbit in 1596 by Elon Musk, who time travelled back to save humanity by coding the tea pot to beam a special message to warn us about Covid in advance, they'd fkn believe it at this point.

Dark occultists meeting:

dark occultist 1: i've got this great idea of how we can remove all the profanes rights and freedoms

dark occultist 2: oh yeah what is it?

dc1: we're going to destroy the world trade centre and damage the pentagon and then blame it on a saudi dissident on kidney dialysis that we'll say is operating out of a secret lair in the mountains of afghanistan conducting the entire operation through a satellite phone. We'll then declare a war on 'terror' and use that as the excuse to remove everyones rights and freedoms

dc2: i like it. But do you think the cattle will go for it?

dc1: oh yeah they believe everything they hear on the news and we control the news...

Dark occultists meeting 2:

dc1: i have another plan for how we can steal all the profanes wealth

dc 2: what is it?

dc 1: well we'll sell mortgages to sub prime lenders who we know will default as soon as the interest rates rise and then we'll package those mortgages up into derivative bundles and then get our credit rating agencies to rate those with a triple A rating and then we'll get our agents to sell them all around the world. Then when the defaults start all the banks will go broke and we'll get the corrupt politicians to bail them out with taxpayers money so that the banks will then pay it to us

dc2: great idea but do you think the public will go for it?

dc1: well they fell for that whole war on terror schtick didn't they?

Dark occultist meeting 3:

dc1: i've got this great plan for how we can cull the herd and remould the economy so that our corporations own and control everything

dc2: i'm all ears

dc1: we'll say there is a deadly virus and declare an emergency while we rush out a vaccine that will make their own immune systems turn on them and to pressure them into the vaccine we'll lock them all down to destroy their businesses and break their spirit

dc2: great idea but do you think the herd will be fooled by it?

dc1: absolutely we'll just get our media to repeat the big lie over and over and over again until peoples minds are saturated with it. We'll even have a dry run simulation to plan out the entire event before hand called 'Event 201'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it's a problem...they are all too cosy

If a journalist digs too deep the system freezes them out and politicians won't meet them for a plush business lunch and drop them a tidbit for their column

so really they are all just scratching each others backs

No such thing as 'journalists' any longer.

Been replaced by presstitutes.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

No such thing as 'journalists' any longer.

Been replaced by presstitutes.

There are some. But they are either in jail or dead or demonised as anti semitic far right or conspiracy nutters. And if they gain any traction on the internet they are deplatformed. Lovely isn't it.  

Edit

Ah yes anti vaxxers and covid deniers. Dangerous that bunch. Need to be arrested. Nutters. 🙄

*sarcasm*

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

There are some. But they are either in jail or dead or demonised as anti semitic far right or conspiracy nutters. And if they gain any traction on the internet they are deplatformed. Lovely isn't it.  

Edit

Ah yes anti vaxxers and covid deniers. Dangerous that bunch. Need to be arrested. Nutters. 🙄

*sarcasm*

I hope you and I get sent to the same Gulag Fluke.

I'm old, you're young.......you can help me with the hard labour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I hope you and I get sent to the same Gulag Fluke.

I'm old, you're young.......you can help me with the hard labour.

I hope so too mate. I will probably end up with a bunch of woke millenials knowing my luck. 

I haven't read the gulag archipelago in a while I can't remember if the Soviets shot you point blank if you resisted. Only that nobody hardly ever did resist. 

Taking the bullet or suicide may be our best bet. Merry Christmas everyone. 

On a serious note no surrender mate. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1

How are men, on their own in a lorry, a covid risk? I would say they are one of the least risk workers.

You really have to question whether this is another Brexit/covid sadistic torture, just before Christmas, cunningly orchestrated to cause as much distress as possible.  Just watched a BBC video and some expert said "the timing couldnt have been worse". No, for them, it couldnt be better. They just want fear and chaos.

• Like 1

it's a problem. Just got shouted at and harassed by their "customer service" for not wearing a mask. They had a bench and I just wanted to sit down for five minutes and security was called because I didn't leave. I sat their for five minutes and stood my ground. Absolute crappy experience from tesco

2 minutes ago, Shake said:

it's a problem. Just got shouted at and harassed by their "customer service" for not wearing a mask. They had a bench and I just wanted to sit down for five minutes and security was called because I didn't leave. I sat their for five minutes and stood my ground. Absolute crappy experience from tesco

We got one sitting down. Call the police

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

We got one sitting down. Call the police

The experience reminded me of that movie "they live"

We've got one that can see ..in all my years, even pre covid... tesco have always had terrible customer service

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

My guess is there is an actual virus but we know symptoms can have biological or neurological cause. Or both! After some years now buried in neurology research, I tend to recognise anxiety when I see it. That is, the way people draw away from you, or fidget. Mostly I worry what damage it's doing to childrens' mental health. They are being taught to fear social contact. Likewise I see children in large groups chatting after school with no masks which shows you will never stop human beings interacting. I believe bacteria will always be part of life and impossible to eliminate. Governments can't police so many millions of people. We so need to develop our own immunity to bacteria which is why I oppose quick fix vaccines. After months of extremist, repressive measures governments so far can't boast of any actual success. They appear not to understand the most basic laws of science. Attempts to capitalise on mass fear amongst the public may well backfire. 

As a child, I always rolled in the mud. It builds up the immune system better than any vaccine

file-20201211-19-32tbg3.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1

"So, disappointingly, the only way to have a truly COVID-safe this Christmas is to avoid meeting other households indoors at all, and have your celebrations inside your own home. You could have activities online, or meet outdoors – but socially distanced, of course." https://theconversation.com/how-to-keep-covid-safe-this-christmas-151050

Here they come:

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.co.uk

it's an old video but almost identical ones on british msm today (sky news)

Edited by Itsa

14 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Here they come:

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.co.uk

it's an old video but almost identical ones on british msm today (sky news)

Questioning the safety of an experimental rushed vaccine = hate speech. We are truly in an Orwellian nightmare now.

• Like 3

And here's a link to the pdf 'The anti vaxx playbook'

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_25e2a7b73e8c4236a53c1002db4017b4.pdf

Excerpt from deplatforming works section:

As this report has demonstrated, anti-vaxxers are concerned by the prospect of losing their privileged position on social media platforms. The results of our campaign to persuade platforms to remove the accounts of conspiracy theorist, David Icke, demonstrate that the reach his propaganda enjoys was greatly reduced by his deplatforming. While there is much debate among academics of the best way to a conspiracy theory, the evidence is clear that the best way of preventing someone falling for a conspiracy theory is to prevent them from seeing it in the first place.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic