Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

54 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Dropping little seeds of information is better than lots in one go too. People like to think they came to the conclusions themselves. No one likes to have views pushed onto them.   

Yes I've found that too, pick your battles and if you don't think someone is completely open just ask them if they don't find certain things a little bit strange and leave it at that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

changing your self internally doesn't change the whole of the exterior reality

it needs enough people to change because we create this reality in aggregate

if we had enough people who understood the imperative of not giving away our personal freedoms like this the world would be a very different place

There is always a timeline switch in a multiverse. ;)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Heard on radio on way home from work, the death toll in the U.K has now reached 67,616. The infection rate in London is doubling every 6 days. All on 21/12---2+1+1+2=6. An awful lot of 6es about today. Also heard Johnson say we can look forward to a very different world in this country after Easter. Read into that what you will. To me that sounds very ominous. All on the darkest day of the year. Saturn and Jupiter in alignment. As D.I has said it's no accident Saturn sounds like Satan. And today is the day the ancients celebrated SATANalia.

What treats do you think lie in store for us post Easter? Mandatory quarantine?

The state of affair this evening....

Dale Winton has been at it again. The game is ON! Has he been to your area?

All the veg has been cleared out!! Thin on pasta stock as well. Of course, I headed to the booze section first and that wasn't so bad. I know it's Christmas 'n' all but nobody is inviting anybody so where did all the veg go?

Usually it isn't like this till 23/24th.

Strangely, I noticed changes amongst birds locally. Tweeting in mass at 11.00 pm. Very odd. And then tweeting as normal at 4.00 am.

On a practical level, I'm concerned over banks. Been finding it hard to access accounts with endless demands for more and more I.D. I guess what bothers me is the possibility of access to banks being tied into vaccine certificates. I already prepared for possible employment or social welfare restrictions. Guess I'd rather over-react than end up in limbo.

7 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

The state of affair this evening....

Dale Winton has been at it again. The game is ON! Has he been to your area?

All the veg has been cleared out!! Thin on pasta stock as well. Of course, I headed to the booze section first and that wasn't so bad. I know it's Christmas 'n' all but nobody is inviting anybody so where did all the veg go?

Usually it isn't like this till 23/24th.

The thought of where did Dale Winton's cucumber go... 

Sorry, I'm getting all Carry On...!

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

We are now officially in an open prison.

Even an Island............Papillon revisited.

All planned long ago too.

You are right! They are even talking about releasing prisoners so that they won't get infected?! Think about that logic..... 🤔 May be they are considering all the peados, cereal killers and bike thieves to be released in the wild so that the lockdown breakers could be put in them?

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Metropolitan Police's war on opinions | Case Study

From one of the salient YT comments:

John Reginald Christie

the police pulled this stunt in communist spain 1934, but when franco retook power back by 1939, he jailed over 45,000 former officers. some senior officers were executed. dont think they will get away with it do you...

1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

New strain? It sounds like a mega medical term but "somatovegetative" nervous system means nervous reaction produces physical symptoms. Simple example, phobic stress = upset stomach. Headaches, palpitations, fever, acidic reactions can definitely be caused by anxiety. 

Here's where I disagree with modern medicine: Usually the approach used is based on biology but ignores neurology. Simple example: You have an upset stomach due to anxiety. You can choose to take a tablet and focus on the physical, biological symptoms. You can also choose to address the specific cause - a neurological condition. 

In the case of the covid vaccine, all research has been based on pure biology. Abnormal somatic processes visible in a lab. What little research is available on mass psychogenic hysteria has indeed been accepted as very valid by official medical organisations. Yet it was acknowledged with a shrug. 

My point: Treating just physical symptoms can cause the symptoms to morph and surface more aggressively. Behind the covid crisis I think lies a deeper, underlying cause because there is indeed mass hysteria. Of course I don't deny the reality of basic bacterial infection which exists but many neurologists in the USSR recorded an overlap. That is, many current diagnoses of covid may be psychosomatic and often just a strain of flu. In all cases panic is the worst possible approach.

Dr Hamer - German new medicine includes that approach too. Interesting area.

Edited by zarkov

54 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Strangely, I noticed changes amongst birds locally. Tweeting in mass at 11.00 pm. Very odd. And then tweeting as normal at 4.00 am.

So weird that you wrote this, as for the last 4 nights or so, I have been woken up by birds tweeting really loudly around 1am ish. I live in the countryside and so I am used to all the normal sounds at night, but this was unusual enough for me to take note on what was happening. No idea if it means anything - probably not - but it was strange nevertheless!

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Always amazes me that this so called pandemic is so virulent that we see deaths of biblical proportions in 3rd world countries. Africa and especially the open sewer land of India would be presumably by now desperately in need of humanitarian help for their swamped services and their enormous death tolls. instead I have to search hard for info on these places to find any worth while information. Doesn’t make sense whatever you believe.

They don't have TV's in those places.

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the scientists are circling around the psychopaths walled up in the inner circle of government. they know they are lying and are now calling them out on it

The public is beginning to circle around the government questioning their lies. Even the mainstream media knows the government is lying

We are all circling around this small core of psychopaths who have their hands on the levers of power, exposing their constant lies and yet wondering what to do about it

Well, they both serve the very same masters don't they. There must be some sort of weird dynamic going on, when interviews are conducted between PTB journalopes and PTB politicians.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

Well. Who else reckons Boris is going to 'extend the transition ' period tonight? Ahead of announcing it would be 'irresponsible in these times to leave the support of our good friends and neighbours Europe '. And then ..bingo.. ports reopened in a month or two.

I think that Boris is going to give a 'Remain In The E.U.' emergency press conference speech. However, I don't think he is going to do it until after Boxing Day.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

There was never going to be a scenario where the UK people were not going to be punished for daring to leave the EU. There was always going to be severe punishment.

I fear that we haven't had the severe punishment yet.

7 hours ago, zArk said:

its a strange situation when the UK gov is enacting bollocks for months and months and then suddenly 40 countries stand together against the UK ... of course the official reason is 'the new strain'. but i suspect there is bigger rebellion among whitehall and parliament than we are being led to believe.

I would hope so. Who wants to live in a vicious police state?

5 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Stopped reading when she said 9/11 wasn’t a false flag event. who fact checks the fact checkers

Everyone has to go through the 'Questioning 9/11' process for themselves and to figure it all out for themselves, as I and many others on this forum already have done. For me, 9/11 really is the kindergarden of so-called 'conspiracy theory' though. Anthony Lawson (RIP) said 'If the WTC7 collapse footage doesn't at least help to wake someone up, then they are probably beyond help'. You can sort of see what he meant.

Edited by numnuts

17 hours ago, alexa said:

This is exactly what they want us to do, we'd be playing right into there hands which would give them the perfect excuse to bring in the army and put into place curfews on us all.

All that is needed is for the majority of the people to simply say NO to BO and carry on as normal.

Carry on as normal is the standard they expect. BRING IN THE ARMY. It wouldn't make a difference if enough of us fought and died to maintain our freeedom. Do you actually think THEY are above you either in control or right.

I am old. I will do what I can and die gratefully fighting for my own morals. This idea that you have to pick your battles is exactly why they win and YOU lose. There is no negotiation with Hate. You want to hope. I gave up hope. Curfews don't mean shit unless you folllow them.

• Like 3

Just go out and get your head smacked in by 6 public servannts. For the terrible offence of gathering in a built up area. Enough of that and the most shut down minds will have no choice but to think. Is this right?

I've never worn a goddamn mask. To do so would be submitting. I've gotten away with it so far. Do what you can do and are brave enough to try doing.