Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Off the top of my head some reasons below why psychopath merchant banker Brian Rose will make an excellent mayor of London 

Delusions of grandeur 

creepy staring eyes 

several oil paintings of himself

email harvesting 

Zen philosophy

mad breakdancing skills

carefree shirtless antics 

Yes. Have you ever watched any Tony Robinson. Same mad philosophy’s. The cunt spends his days working out in his gym then preaching how to make it big and be successful.  Oh do fuck off!  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, zigzag said:

El Salvador as well... WTF?

And Bulgaria

"A Number 10 spokesperson said: "The Prime Minister will chair a COBRA meeting tomorrow to discuss the situation regarding international travel, in particular the steady flow of freight into and out of the UK."

Have you prepped?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-pm-to-hold-cobra-meeting-as-europe-closes-borders-to-uk-travel-12168375

Edited by Golden Retriever

35 minutes ago, zigzag said:

I really don't know what their aim or next move at this stage.

They decided to lock London and the SE down out of nowhere and now other countries coming out of the woodwork banning us..

El Salvador as well... WTF?

They want to punish people right before Christmas, they will blame the New Variant and this will give them the excuse to make the vaccines mandatory, if they don't make it mandatory they will continue with the New Variant bullshit and say we need to vaccinate as many people ASAP or the lockdowns will continue forever , people will be rushing to get the vaccine. It's all mind games.

• Like 1

Anyone spotted this news?

Russian Vaccine Scientist, Alexander "Sasha" Kagansky, found murdered in Russia. He had spent time working with Edinburgh University at Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology (2005 - 2012).

https://nypost.com/2020/12/20/russian-scientist-working-on-covid-19-vaccine-plummets-to-death/amp/

• Like 1

Food statistics

3.1 Origins of food consumed in the UK 2019

Change between chart and table

Region Percentage supplied to the UK
UKa 55%
EU 26%
Africa 4%
North America 4%
South America 4%
Asia 4%
Rest of Europe 2%
Australasia 1%

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/food-statistics-pocketbook/food-statistics-in-your-pocket-global-and-uk-supply

9 months in and it still make me angry. Just got back from the drug store(small town Qc, Ca). To have a young masked lady saying to me;"sir, SIR!! Please wash your hands" instead of saying bonjours. I said, while strarting to walk away, that i had already wash my hands....really!!?! she said... Really!! i said back. End of the exchange. I looked at her when i walk by her on my way out to at least making a head sign to salute her but she was obviously deliberately avoiding eye contact. Another example of what M. David Icke said so many times. While doing somethings that are not in coherence with what we believe, we are loosing our self respect. The "funny" thing in that mess is that they usually have anything to say if i do not behave in a way that they are use to. At my work last summer that was another thing.....our Joseph Goebbels....euh i mean, our Human resources/Humans as a resources Manager was pretty Tyrannical. He tried recently some "clever moves" with me. What a mess. I am getting stronger i think.

9 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

The woman saying that it remind her USSR make me think about something that Virginie Fortin said in a Mike Ward podcast a few years ago. In which she said that when she went on a travel in Russia she noticed that some Russian people were looking at their group of Americans in a way that she describe  as "they were sometimes looking at us like if they were knowing something that we don't".

I recall the moral of War Of The Worlds which was we "earned" the right to live on the earth through the process of billions of deaths. That is, through fighting bacteria. Something we have to do over the centuries to strengthen immunity. Now, what worried me from the outset was the prevalance of so-called modern scientists who seek to "get one up" on biological evolution. Their message is to fear contact, withdraw, hide behind a mask. I predicted weeks ago such an approach would make matters worse. And sure enough it has. These people so far can point to zero success. Listening to these middle ages scientists people must inevitably end up with reduced immunity. I speak as a hard sciences researcher over some years. The idea you can fight epidemics this way I find demonstrably wrong.

• Like 1

State gangsterism

The government are trying to coerce the british public into accepting this dodgy, experimental covid injection by essentially saying that they are going to impose lockdowns on everyone, enforced by the police, until everyone accepts the vaccine

This is completely unacceptable behaviour and a breach of common law. The government is now illegitimate and the public need to withdraw all recognition of their standing as government immediately so that we may instal a legitimate government that is not at war with the british people.

Rebel MP's should insist that there is a public debate in which other scientific perspectives are allowed to be aired for example by the people behind the great barrington declaration, and people like Dr Yeadon and Dr Lee.

Could Tier 4 last until we've all had jabs? Matt Hancock warns mutant Covid strain is 'out of control' and people in Tier 4 areas should behave like they are infected as he suggests tough new curbs could be in place until vaccine

• Boris Johnson yesterday cancelled Christmas for 16 million people in England
  • PM moved London and south east of England into new Tier 4 to slow virus spread
  • New curbs sparked Tory revolt as furious MPs called for Cabinet resignations 
  • Matt Hancock today warned that a new variant of coronavirus is 'out of control'
  • He suggested Tier 4 restrictions could be in place until the vaccine is rolled out
  • Keir Starmer today accused Boris Johnson of 'indecision' and 'weak leadership'

By Jack Maidment, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 08:33, 20 December 2020 | Updated: 17:30, 20 December 2020

Matt Hancock today warned the new mutant strain of coronavirus is 'out of control' as he suggested draconian Tier 4 restrictions could be in place 'until we have the vaccine rolled out'. 

The Health Secretary said people in Tier 4 areas should behave as if they are infected in order to combat the new variant of the disease which spreads quicker than its predecessor. 

Mr Hancock said the new strain can be caught 'more easily from a smaller amount of the virus being present' as he confirmed areas subject to the toughest restrictions are likely to be in the top tier for the long haul. 

The Cabinet minister said 'we have got a long way to go to sort this' and it will be 'very difficult to keep it under control until we have the vaccine rolled out'.

His comments came after furious Tory MPs demanded Cabinet resignations after Boris Johnson effectively cancelled Christmas for 16million people across England. 

The Prime Minister announced yesterday afternoon that London, the South East and the East of England were being moved into the new Tier 4 of curbs to combat a surge in infections.  

The move sparked anger among Conservative MPs who have opposed the Government's coronavirus strategy. 

Tory MPs claimed the constantly changing approach to tackling the disease should result in ministers stepping down as they said the Government must publish a 'clear exit strategy from this nightmarish, cycle of damaging lockdowns and restrictions'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9072291/Tory-MPs-demand-clear-exit-strategy-nightmarish-cycle-lockdowns.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Britain cut off from the world, mutant virus. Have they released something onto us?

No, not yet. This is all Brexit obfuscation going on right now. If they do unleash something serious, then I doubt it will occur before next autumn at the earliest. 

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

Very, very powerful time right now.  Solstice, rare planetary conjunction and a meteor shower all in the same few days.  Chuck Brexit, a new US president, lockdown and a pandemic into the mix and you've got quite an end to the year. (and according to the reboot of the Mayan calendar calculation, this is the year they thought 2012 was)

I'd like to think the arcane, natural spirituality will overcome.  I just sat in my garden staring at a very clear sky and looking at the stars and it slaps it into a bit of perspective.  More time spent outside and less time on algorithms and next-slide-please press conferences is the way to go.

I was still looking at 2012 as a central point in a long process. Like when a pendulum slowly reaches a zenith, before dropping back again. I will happily take this year as a fixed alternative instead though.

2 hours ago, zigzag said:

I really don't know what their aim or next move at this stage. They decided to lock London and the SE down out of nowhere and now other countries coming out of the woodwork banning us. El Salvador as well... WTF?

They want to ring-fence parliament and government from the rest of the U.K. Hence, all of the areas surrounding London are also being chucked on to Tier 4. At the same time, they want full control of both the national and international travel of all U.K. citizens. What 'The Sturgeon' just decreed for Scotland is mental. 

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

France will stop lorry movements from the UK for 48 hours in the wake of fresh concerns over the spread of a new strain of coronavirus in the UK.

Freight from France to the UK will be allowed, but there are fears lorry drivers will not travel to avoid being stuck in the UK. The Port of Dover is closed to traffic leaving the UK "until further notice" due to border restrictions in France, port authorities said in a statement. "Both accompanied freight and passenger customers are asked not to travel to the port," it said. "We understand that the restrictions will be in place for 48 hours from midnight."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55389505

Panic buying starts tomorrow.?

'Crisis' and 'panic', by design, is all I am hearing on the news right now.

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Anyone spotted this news?

Russian Vaccine Scientist, Alexander "Sasha" Kagansky, found murdered in Russia. He had spent time working with Edinburgh University at Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology (2005 - 2012).

https://nypost.com/2020/12/20/russian-scientist-working-on-covid-19-vaccine-plummets-to-death/amp/

I don't think he was killed for reasons highlighted in the below text, but that would have been enough in 2020. Who the fukk would want to be any sort of scientist nowadays? Cross the PTB, which you might not even be aware you are doing, and end up dead.

'He had recently received a Russian grant to study new ways of diagnosing and treating malignant brain tumours, and was an advocate of research into the uses of herbs and mushrooms as a cancer treatment.'

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Nicola Sturgeon asking for the Brexit transition period to be extended! @numnuts That's what you've been predicting

For sure. I have also consistently been saying that 'something else' needs to happen, in order for the PTB to successfully pull off the postponement, essentially cancellation, of Brexit. I am thinking about the spectre of the Beirut explosion; the increase in the terror threat level that occurred in November; the recent 'alleged' confession of Hashem Abedi in prison, so as to try and wrap up any doubts the public might have about the Manchester Arena bombing; and a general feeling that the PTB will pull some stunt in the Boxing Day to New Year's Eve period.

The key question is will this contrived French border blockade chaos, alone, work for the PTB as a 'Remain' excuse? I don't know. I will just say that I reckon they do at least have a big bomb all ready to go in London, if they feel that they need to use it. 

P.S. Folks can believe what they choose to. I will also add that 'someone' was standing outside where I live the other evening, for a good 15 minutes or so, and I got the impression that it was an act of attempted intimidation.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

well no, if the covid vaccines cause health problems then they will claim that is  thirdwave so in effect they will create their own health crisis

They will do that anyway whatever the cause; previous vaccines, cold flu, excessive EM exposure, chemical exposure or anytheing they can get away with.

Whatever is acceptable to mass concensus is what is used as leverage to manipulate.

An recent article at offguardian notes that un's-who admits that pcr cycles are a problem. The article pointed out that the pcr could be used at a lower cycle threshold to then verify or demonstrate vaccine efficacy.

At the moment the converse is being applied

Since the pcr is the only method being used to identify "cov2" and will be used in to identify any"mutated variant" then it is pcr that should sustain greatest scrutiny.

Scrutiny will continually point towards the controversy of original viral detection, purification/isoaltion, repetition and reinfection. There is no evidence of pragmatic isolation other than assuption.

Stripping the pcr of any credentials as a testing mechanism will remove it from the equation for any future use.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

The F****ng Sheep

Many people do not live, they live from the BBC they rely on it for a brain.  They have nothing inside themselves that is their, that comes from them. 

They are automatons of the culture, of the collective.   They do not exist as indiividuals.

They serve the matrix, they represent the hive, they are the machine.

There is nothing else there.

In short, they have no soul and do not exist as people.

Normally you do not have to witness that fact.  Today it is obvious who is who.

A soul is he who separates from the herd, who lives as himself, who does not betray himself.  A soul is eternal as himself.

A sheep is just a sheep, it is a collective being in many bodies.  It is a seed that did not germinate and is recycled into a mass.

There is a narrow gate, and as the pressure grows ... you see how narrow the gate actually is.

The narrow Gate to life means the Life of an Individual, the Life of a separate self-owning soul.

Fuel for rebellion. It's almost 30 years ago and one of the biggest influences on me personally before the proper awakening 10 years later, have a listen and see how ahead of the time they were. Back then it was cool. I didn't like authority. But it means more now than then. I want a proper rebellion that I'm unable to bring into fruition but I would be one of the first to die for it. Let's fuckin go. Forget peaceful protest, You'll just get kettled by automatons. Stick it to them. While you're stuck in that do no harm mindset they'll  keep getting authority for smashing your head in with their little sticks. Get motivated. Listen to RATM.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zigzag said:

It's escalating pretty quick now I must say.

New mutant virus..😆

The only mutants are Hancock, bojo, whitty and co.

Banning flights from the UK, seriously, it's all a big pantomime. 

Yep there speeding it up. There in panic mode now, too many people not going to take there toxic vaccines, and the PCR test being pulled to bits now, too many people waking up to their lies and their desperate, the genie is out of the bottle and they just can't put it back in. The lieing psychopaths are on their last legs now I'm glad I'm around to see it. Hoping and praying they get what they deserve before they head off into their bunkers. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

Doesn't say much for the quack "scientists" who promoted face masks as a solution. Reminds me of the Hans Anderson story of the King and his invisible suit of clothes.

We all grew up on ladybird books which carried moral codes and warnings that we liken to things we see today. The new ones don’t.   Biff and chip replaced them. Very boring.