Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

'They' don't need a real virus, the fake virus will just be rebranded as something 'new'.

Like this 'new mutated strain' of Covid, same bloody thing if you ask me.

Noted that today Sunday 20th Dec the Positive Test Count was particularly high for UK - at 35,928.

Are they really pushing the Tests high (by the Cycle number being 45 or even higher?) because they want to get the vaccines done BEFORE the case for the FRAUDULENT tests has a chance to go through the courts. I refer to the German Lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich  and the pcr case he is pursuing. I believe that the key to getting this SCAM to be seen as such is to expose the FRAUDULENT pcr testing. WE on here are the awake SO we need to try and get through to those not there yet, and also try to encourage those that are in the medical / other connected professions to HAVE a MORAL CONSCIENCE and do the right thing for HUMANITY, not keep quiet for themselves!

German lawyer to pursue “Biggest Tort Case Ever” against “Corona Fraud Scandal” PT 2 (vergereport.com)

This court case, I believe, is ABSOLUTELY VITAL to get seen as quickly as possible. Yes, I know Dr. Reiner Fuellmich needs to collect the evidence together to make it watertight, and that takes time. 

I am sure many on here are familiar with the link to above pcr case BUT if not then do please take the time to look through it AND of course SHARE. I have tried to share the link in many "comment" sections on You-tube vids but I guess the link is being picked up and censored.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kj35 said:

January Put in place isolation camps in every county (department)

You just jogged my memory kj. something I posted only this morning...

Are they trying to tell us something ?

MAC is back! Legendary cartoonist Stanley McMurtry once again to join Mail on Sunday

MAC is back! Legendary cartoonist Stanley McMurtry who can count the Queen among his legion of fans picks up his magical pen once again to join the Mail on Sunday

Edited by alexa

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

“It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.” - Aristotle

The menace of coronavirus snitches
https://theweek.com/articles/912777/menace-coronavirus-snitches

These pricks are deplorable. 

I'm not a snitch, but if I catch you snitching on someone, then ill put you through a fuckin wall. 

Mercy for the ignorant? No fuckin way, you'll get your commupence you pieces of shit and if you do wake up, don't come to me to seek solace, you're on your own. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, numnuts said:

As I recently said on another thread.

People will only 'get it', when they fully realise that BoJo the Clown decides jack shit. Add this unpopular 'Cancel Christmas' episode to the long list of excuses already prepared to explain away his upcoming prime ministerial resignation. 

I believe that this is symbolic of rimming rituals conducted down the local lodge.

For three weeks from Boxing Day, the whole of mainland Scotland is to be placed into the strictest measures, like Wales, with Level 4 restrictions - in line with Tier 4 rules in England -which came into effect from midnight on Sunday, with an unspecified end date. It could be forever....

Sturgeon said this about the alleged new variant, “The bottom line we face is this: if we don't act firmly and decisively, it will take hold here." She also said that about the first variant during the previous lockdowns. Clearly, their “firm and decisive” actions fail miserably, every time.

While people are being vaccinated for the original strain, which I presume is still extant, the vaccine can't possibly be effective for a more virulent variant, can it? So, when they get ill from the fake Covid19 jab, SAGE will say it's the new Covid21 that is making them sick, or die!

It would appear that the UK is also being isolated from Europe, whose nations are banning or suspending all travel to and from the country. Just in time for the Brexit chaos, which is about to commence, with a twenty mile tailback of lorries at Folkstone and Dover, already.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-ireland-joins-european-countries-in-banning-uk-travel-amid-new-coronavirus-strain-12168375

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These pricks are deplorable. 

I'm not a snitch, but if I catch you snitching on someone, then ill put you through a fuckin wall. 

Mercy for the ignorant? No fuckin way, you'll get your commupence you pieces of shit and if you do wake up, don't come to me to seek solace, you're on your own. 

It's disgusting. They could just be youngsters being edgy, but there are plenty of jobsworths that are very serious that you can't reason with.

25 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Noted that today Sunday 20th Dec the Positive Test Count was particularly high for UK - at 35,928.

Are they really pushing the Tests high (by the Cycle number being 45 or even higher?) because they want to get the vaccines done BEFORE the case for the FRAUDULENT tests has a chance to go through the courts. I refer to the German Lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich  and the pcr case he is pursuing. I believe that the key to getting this SCAM to be seen as such is to expose the FRAUDULENT pcr testing. WE on here are the awake SO we need to try and get through to those not there yet, and also try to encourage those that are in the medical / other connected professions to HAVE a MORAL CONSCIENCE and do the right thing for HUMANITY, not keep quiet for themselves!

German lawyer to pursue “Biggest Tort Case Ever” against “Corona Fraud Scandal” PT 2 (vergereport.com)

This court case, I believe, is ABSOLUTELY VITAL to get seen as quickly as possible. Yes, I know Dr. Reiner Fuellmich needs to collect the evidence together to make it watertight, and that takes time. 

I am sure many on here are familiar with the link to above pcr case BUT if not then do please take the time to look through it AND of course SHARE. I have tried to share the link in many "comment" sections on You-tube vids but I guess the link is being picked up and censored.

Just heard a snippet of news as I walked into my sitting room before switching off the TV.

ITV - London "Coronavirus uut of control"

Fully agree with the imperative on Reiner Fuellmich's forthcmming Tort case.

I feel this is worrying them considerably as it would since their whole notion of asymptomatic transmission hangs from the premise of a PCR test that works.

In effect our freedom hangs from this one test that is unverifiable.

Without the PCR they have nothing.

"ABSOLUTELY VITAL" as you say 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's disgusting. They could just be youngsters being edgy, but there are plenty of jobsworths that are very serious that you can't reason with.

You know already, like I do, that there is no reasoning with dick heads like that. They'll do as they please and bollocks to the consequences. It's because of these dick heads that we are where we are. Which is why I say, mercy for the weak? Not a chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The reason we have a new 'strain' is because the people carrying out this planned genocide realised that they had seriously underestimated how many people intended to say no to the needle.

And hopefully those same people won't fall for this next phase of bollocks and maintain their current position. A push back needs to happen now. This has gone on for too long now. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

You know already, like I do, that there is no reasoning with dick heads like that. They'll do as they please and bollocks to the consequences. It's because of these dick heads that we are where we are. Which is why I say, mercy for the weak? Not a chance. 

I am with you there i am not into the love thy neighbour stuff and i am not loving the weak bringing this on. And i WILL call them normies. No hope for the majority they are useless. They are not waking up until the food and money runs out FACT.

I am not being negative. I said a few weeks ago i would be better off talking to my greyhound than the majority of normies. People thought i was joking. I wasn't joking. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I am with you there i am not into the love thy neighbour stuff and i am not loving the weak bringing this on. And i WILL call them normies. No hope for the majority they are useless. They are not waking up until the food and money runs out FACT.

I am not being negative. I said a few weeks ago i would be better off talking to my greyhound than the majority of normies. People thought i was joking. I wasn't joking. 

Reasoning with a normie.

nor.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The reason we have a new 'strain' is because the people carrying out this planned genocide realised that they had seriously underestimated how many people intended to say no to the needle.

they also need to cover for the wave of adverse effects the covid vaccine will cause

Now anyone made sick by the jab will be called a 'covid case' and used as evidence of a 'thirdwave'

But yes they can then use that to justify declaring a 'national emergency' to deal with the nations collapsing health following the covid jabs and then they will deploy the army onto the nations streets to maintain order, increase testing ans potentially impose mandatory injections which in turn will cause more sickness and deaths

Our own army will be used to deploy a bioweapon against us.....it's like being in a kafkaesque knightmare

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zArk said:

they have known this for a long time and part of the reason why mulitple vaccines are recommended

In Bergamo they tried multiple vaccines specifically the seasonal flu vaccine and meningitis vaccine together.

The result was mass death.

Such information is ... very much hidden under the carpet.

https://tinyurl.com/y43dhf9r

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Velma said:

While people are being vaccinated for the original strain, which I presume is still extant, the vaccine can't possibly be effective for a more virulent variant, can it? So, when they get ill from the fake Covid19 jab, SAGE will say it's the new Covid21 that is making them sick, or die!

yes this^

So they will make people sick with the covid jabs and then when they will argue that another round of jabs will be needed to then deal with that new wave of sickness just so they can finish us off

This is what bill gates called his 'final solution' but the incredible thing is that it is our own police and army that will do it to us

13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

In Bergamo they tried multiple vaccines specifically the seasonal flu vaccine and meningitis vaccine together.

The result was mass death.

Such information is ... very much hidden under the carpet.

https://tinyurl.com/y43dhf9r

They talked of mixing one of the jabs with russias sputnik....

This is highly dangerous because the ingredients in one vaccine can cross-react with ingredients in another vaccine to have negative health impacts that are unanticipated when they only study one vaccine

This question was even put to WHO scientists at 6 minutes and 36 seconds in the clip below about the dangers of cross reactivity so they can't claim that they don't know (save this video folks):

Edited by Macnamara

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they also need to cover for the wave of adverse effects the covid vaccine will cause

Now anyone made sick by the jab will be called a 'covid case' and used as evidence of a 'thirdwave'

But yes they can then use that to justify declaring a 'national emergency' to deal with the nations collapsing health following the covid jabs and then they will deploy the army onto the nations streets to maintain order, increase testing ans potentially impose mandatory injections which in turn will cause more sickness and deaths

Our own army will be used to deploy a bioweapon against us.....it's like being in a kafkaesque knightmare

And the army personnel's  family members?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic