Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These pricks are deplorable. 

I'm not a snitch, but if I catch you snitching on someone, then ill put you through a fuckin wall. 

Mercy for the ignorant? No fuckin way, you'll get your commupence you pieces of shit and if you do wake up, don't come to me to seek solace, you're on your own. 

It's disgusting. They could just be youngsters being edgy, but there are plenty of jobsworths that are very serious that you can't reason with.

25 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Noted that today Sunday 20th Dec the Positive Test Count was particularly high for UK - at 35,928.

Are they really pushing the Tests high (by the Cycle number being 45 or even higher?) because they want to get the vaccines done BEFORE the case for the FRAUDULENT tests has a chance to go through the courts. I refer to the German Lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich  and the pcr case he is pursuing. I believe that the key to getting this SCAM to be seen as such is to expose the FRAUDULENT pcr testing. WE on here are the awake SO we need to try and get through to those not there yet, and also try to encourage those that are in the medical / other connected professions to HAVE a MORAL CONSCIENCE and do the right thing for HUMANITY, not keep quiet for themselves!

German lawyer to pursue “Biggest Tort Case Ever” against “Corona Fraud Scandal” PT 2 (vergereport.com)

This court case, I believe, is ABSOLUTELY VITAL to get seen as quickly as possible. Yes, I know Dr. Reiner Fuellmich needs to collect the evidence together to make it watertight, and that takes time. 

I am sure many on here are familiar with the link to above pcr case BUT if not then do please take the time to look through it AND of course SHARE. I have tried to share the link in many "comment" sections on You-tube vids but I guess the link is being picked up and censored.

Just heard a snippet of news as I walked into my sitting room before switching off the TV.

ITV - London "Coronavirus uut of control"

Fully agree with the imperative on Reiner Fuellmich's forthcmming Tort case.

I feel this is worrying them considerably as it would since their whole notion of asymptomatic transmission hangs from the premise of a PCR test that works.

In effect our freedom hangs from this one test that is unverifiable.

Without the PCR they have nothing.

"ABSOLUTELY VITAL" as you say 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's disgusting. They could just be youngsters being edgy, but there are plenty of jobsworths that are very serious that you can't reason with.

You know already, like I do, that there is no reasoning with dick heads like that. They'll do as they please and bollocks to the consequences. It's because of these dick heads that we are where we are. Which is why I say, mercy for the weak? Not a chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The reason we have a new 'strain' is because the people carrying out this planned genocide realised that they had seriously underestimated how many people intended to say no to the needle.

And hopefully those same people won't fall for this next phase of bollocks and maintain their current position. A push back needs to happen now. This has gone on for too long now. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

You know already, like I do, that there is no reasoning with dick heads like that. They'll do as they please and bollocks to the consequences. It's because of these dick heads that we are where we are. Which is why I say, mercy for the weak? Not a chance. 

I am with you there i am not into the love thy neighbour stuff and i am not loving the weak bringing this on. And i WILL call them normies. No hope for the majority they are useless. They are not waking up until the food and money runs out FACT.

I am not being negative. I said a few weeks ago i would be better off talking to my greyhound than the majority of normies. People thought i was joking. I wasn't joking. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I am with you there i am not into the love thy neighbour stuff and i am not loving the weak bringing this on. And i WILL call them normies. No hope for the majority they are useless. They are not waking up until the food and money runs out FACT.

I am not being negative. I said a few weeks ago i would be better off talking to my greyhound than the majority of normies. People thought i was joking. I wasn't joking. 

Reasoning with a normie.

nor.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The reason we have a new 'strain' is because the people carrying out this planned genocide realised that they had seriously underestimated how many people intended to say no to the needle.

they also need to cover for the wave of adverse effects the covid vaccine will cause

Now anyone made sick by the jab will be called a 'covid case' and used as evidence of a 'thirdwave'

But yes they can then use that to justify declaring a 'national emergency' to deal with the nations collapsing health following the covid jabs and then they will deploy the army onto the nations streets to maintain order, increase testing ans potentially impose mandatory injections which in turn will cause more sickness and deaths

Our own army will be used to deploy a bioweapon against us.....it's like being in a kafkaesque knightmare

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zArk said:

they have known this for a long time and part of the reason why mulitple vaccines are recommended

In Bergamo they tried multiple vaccines specifically the seasonal flu vaccine and meningitis vaccine together.

The result was mass death.

Such information is ... very much hidden under the carpet.

https://tinyurl.com/y43dhf9r

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Velma said:

While people are being vaccinated for the original strain, which I presume is still extant, the vaccine can't possibly be effective for a more virulent variant, can it? So, when they get ill from the fake Covid19 jab, SAGE will say it's the new Covid21 that is making them sick, or die!

yes this^

So they will make people sick with the covid jabs and then when they will argue that another round of jabs will be needed to then deal with that new wave of sickness just so they can finish us off

This is what bill gates called his 'final solution' but the incredible thing is that it is our own police and army that will do it to us

13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

In Bergamo they tried multiple vaccines specifically the seasonal flu vaccine and meningitis vaccine together.

The result was mass death.

Such information is ... very much hidden under the carpet.

https://tinyurl.com/y43dhf9r

They talked of mixing one of the jabs with russias sputnik....

This is highly dangerous because the ingredients in one vaccine can cross-react with ingredients in another vaccine to have negative health impacts that are unanticipated when they only study one vaccine

This question was even put to WHO scientists at 6 minutes and 36 seconds in the clip below about the dangers of cross reactivity so they can't claim that they don't know (save this video folks):

Edited by Macnamara

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they also need to cover for the wave of adverse effects the covid vaccine will cause

Now anyone made sick by the jab will be called a 'covid case' and used as evidence of a 'thirdwave'

But yes they can then use that to justify declaring a 'national emergency' to deal with the nations collapsing health following the covid jabs and then they will deploy the army onto the nations streets to maintain order, increase testing ans potentially impose mandatory injections which in turn will cause more sickness and deaths

Our own army will be used to deploy a bioweapon against us.....it's like being in a kafkaesque knightmare

And the army personnel's  family members?

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And the army personnel's  family members?

the soldiers will see hospitals filling up with people falling sick from the covid injections but their officers will tell them that they are sick with a mutated virus and therefore the soldiers will then believe that by forcing further vaccinations onto the general public that they are in fact trying to save people from a deadly virus

• Like 1

3 hours ago, factJack said:

I refute the post above that daily mail has some good reporting. No where can I find a direct quote where hancock says "police will set up road blocs" despite this BS being circulated.

he actually says 'Of course, I've spoken to the Home Secretary [Priti Patel] and the British Transport Police's responsibility is to police the transport system.'  

The mass media are simply the mouthpiece of the masonic anus.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Pulled directly from his arse. Where's the evidence for these claims?

Exactly. Not a chance that the London Underground would be left open, if this was all really true.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

As far as a I can tell they are not enshrined in law today 20 December, because the UK Gov website yesterday stated

"In Tier 4 the ‘Stay At Home’ message will be put in law. As previously, there will be exemptions - including travelling for work or education, for childcare purposes, and for exercise."

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/prime-minister-announces-tier-4-stay-at-home-alert-level-in-response-to-new-covid-variant

And yet Grant Shapps today said:

"Mr Shapps added: "If you are in Tier 4, the law means you must stay at home and you cannot stay overnight away from home. Across the rest of the country, you must stay local."

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-extra-transport-police-deployed-after-londoners-race-to-leave-capital-12168045

Unless I was dreaming, Hancock was on the TV news this afternoon and stated as follows:

'I got up early in the morning to make it law.' 😀

2 hours ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Here is a copy of a posting (I am sure it was from this forum - perhaps someone on here can pinpoint the source). There is of course a French element / connection with Canada. 

Just thought this information may be applicable to the posting about the France table of events. The Road Map is NOT spot on with dates BUT the elements /patterns are there. Latest event of course is "the new variant" of the "virus" - will it be called covid 21??!!!

NOT sure of the validity of this BUT it will be interesting (understatement that) to see if what is suggested happens in Canada and elsewhere!!! I kept the text ( all that above the line, my own text is in blue), and have referred to it occasionally to people I know. Some of the larger typing of text may be my doing. ANY THOUGHTS + the original link anyone?

Thoughts? Well, it is the very same people running the E.U., the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more besides, so if something credible leaks from one country the PTB control, then it is pretty much going to be the plan for all of the countries the PTB control.

The way the 'lights are going out all over Europe now', pre-Brexit cancellation, makes me wonder if they are going to bomb London with a big one. I don't know, but I just feel that 'something else' is going to happen in the next fortnight or so. The PTB need 'something else' to happen, so as to be able to press on hard with their evil agendas.    

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

very interesting. will covid-21 also be a hoax with fake deaths and fake tests and empty hospitals, or do you think it could be a real virus?

I think that the PTB 'might' unleash a deadly virus and it is something that we should all at least consider. If they did, then they would surely do it after they have vaccinated as many sheeple as possible.

1 hour ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Noted that today Sunday 20th Dec the Positive Test Count was particularly high for UK - at 35,928. Are they really pushing the Tests high (by the Cycle number being 45 or even higher?) because they want to get the vaccines done BEFORE the case for the FRAUDULENT tests has a chance to go through the courts. I refer to the German Lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich  and the pcr case he is pursuing. I believe that the key to getting this SCAM to be seen as such is to expose the FRAUDULENT pcr testing. WE on here are the awake SO we need to try and get through to those not there yet, and also try to encourage those that are in the medical / other connected professions to HAVE a MORAL CONSCIENCE and do the right thing for HUMANITY, not keep quiet for themselves!

German lawyer to pursue “Biggest Tort Case Ever” against “Corona Fraud Scandal” PT 2 (vergereport.com)

It is probably solely down to more people being tested.

Edited by numnuts

While this whole situation has been making me angry, I do take some comfort knowing that some people are equally angry and are prepared to push back even a little bit.

My own mum and dad have been very much on board with the government/media propaganda, and I've only seen them once since March. Mum's been very much looking forward to having the family back together, and she's even used words such as 'I'm not letting the government ruin my Christmas', which I did find a bit surprising.

So when I got up this morning, I had a text message from my dad, basically saying "you do realise we would be breaking the rules if you come over for Christmas now. We're fine with this if you still want to come, but there might be financial penalties if you do." (ie, 'fines')

So I replied saying "I'm not letting these government wankers ruin our Christmas". 😄

No-one is going to get fined, or arrested, not unless you have some really fiendish and evil neighbours prepared to 'grass' on you.

I've been 'breaking the rules' since March, I'm not likely to stop now.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They talked of mixing one of the jabs with russias sputnik....

This is highly dangerous because the ingredients in one vaccine can cross-react with ingredients in another vaccine to have negative health impacts that are unanticipated when they only study one vaccine

This question was even put to WHO scientists at 6 minutes and 36 seconds in the clip below about the dangers of cross reactivity so they can't claim that they don't know (save this video folks):

These scientists are soulless c***s.
That's all.   
Beware people who want to save you to inject you to inject the world.
They are c***s, real fucking lowlife.
They won't leave you alone, they are f'ed up inside so they have to do things to you ... so they feel a bit better about having no soul.
This world is a kind of hell were the soulful have to bare living next to the soulless the insincere and the demonic.

Let go of this world it can only drag you down to the bottom.

It is impossible to be sincere and straightforward here, as the sheep only know one thing, insincerity and violence.

That is why the great sages like Buddha lived isolated from the people of this planet and why Jesus willingly walked into execution.

The only valid thing to do here is self-realization, and after that there is nothing.

The level of darkness inside the generation sheep is very great and they will not leave you alone.

There is nothing sincere inside them - just normally you don't have to see it ... until they pull a new world war, revolution, or pandemic.

When you die one day ... still they will be destroying things.

Poor planet to have such beasts roaming ontop of it.

What a shithole.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

While this whole situation has been making me angry, I do take some comfort knowing that some people are equally angry and are prepared to push back even a little bit.

My own mum and dad have been very much on board with the government/media propaganda, and I've only seen them once since March. Mum's been very much looking forward to having the family back together, and she's even used words such as 'I'm not letting the government ruin my Christmas', which I did find a bit surprising.

So when I got up this morning, I had a text message from my dad, basically saying "you do realise we would be breaking the rules if you come over for Christmas now. We're fine with this if you still want to come, but there might be financial penalties if you do." (ie, 'fines')

So I replied saying "I'm not letting these government wankers ruin our Christmas". 😄

No-one is going to get fined, or arrested, not unless you have some really fiendish and evil neighbours prepared to 'grass' on you.

I've been 'breaking the rules' since March, I'm not likely to stop now.

Yep similar, almost identical situation whit my family here in Canada. Some positives, and like you said Grumpy Owl, surprising reactions from my aunt hosting the family party every year. The sad part it is that her sons seem to be afraid more than a 90 pounds woman.....craaaap.

The F****ng Sheep

Many people do not live, they live from the BBC they rely on it for a brain.  They have nothing inside themselves that is their, that comes from them. 

They are automatons of the culture, of the collective.   They do not exist as indiividuals.

They serve the matrix, they represent the hive, they are the machine.

There is nothing else there.

In short, they have no soul and do not exist as people.

Normally you do not have to witness that fact.  Today it is obvious who is who.

A soul is he who separates from the herd, who lives as himself, who does not betray himself.  A soul is eternal as himself.

A sheep is just a sheep, it is a collective being in many bodies.  It is a seed that did not germinate and is recycled into a mass.

There is a narrow gate, and as the pressure grows ... you see how narrow the gate actually is.

The narrow Gate to life means the Life of an Individual, the Life of a separate self-owning soul.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The F****ng Sheep

Many people do not live, they live from the BBC they rely on it for a brain.  They have nothing inside themselves that is their, that comes from them. 

They are automatons of the culture, of the collective.   They do not exist as indiividuals.

They serve the matrix, they represent the hive, they are the machine.

There is nothing else there.

In short, they have no soul and do not exist as people.

Normally you do not have to witness that fact.  Today it is obvious who is who.

I tough before the plandemic that it was kind of obvious....now it is like ....don't have any words that could accurately describe how obvious this is...even in my mother tongue.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

David Kurten, candidate for Mayor of London speaks out against police treatment of protesters...

Yes he went from concerned citizen to full blown conspiracy theorist rather quickly.  It was no coincidence he was in the right place at the right time. You might slate me for it but that is just my view.  He has a lot to gain. Not him and not Brian rose is my opinion. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic