Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Not sure if any of you can speak French, but this here is supposedly a leaked timetable for France next year. So, what I can kind of glean from my limited use of French is lockdown from April 21 under the mutation strain guise to lock everyone down again. Joy! 

 

francecov21.jpeg

Edited by Morpheus
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EnigmaticWorld

    1532

  • DarianF

    1505

  • oddsnsods

    1481

  • SimonTV

    1257

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Not sure if any of you can speak French, but this here is supposedly a leaked timetable for France next year. So, what I can kind of glean from my limited use of French is lockdown from April 21 under the mutation strain guise to lock everyone down again. Joy! 

 

francecov21.jpeg

January Put in place isolation camps in every county (department) 

February Secondary virus mutation covid 21

April universal basic income

April Supply chain food Interrupted

 

Military command July onwards 

 

Typos at the top including june as July make me a little questioning however

 

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr H said:

wow some of the comments on the mail! This really is dividing people!

 

"

Wurzoil, Yeovil, United Kingdom, moments ago

The government are trying to save people's lives but The selfish covidiots couldn't give a toss for anybody apart from themselves. They really are the vilest of the vile. I hope the all cop for a dose, A GOOD ONE."

The person that wrote that is a classic  example of just what constant media brainwashing can achieve.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

 

Just as much as we'll enjoy seeing him hauled up before a Nuremberg type tribunal when their house of cards come tumbling down. That little prick is going to be thrown under the bus when the truth comes out and he'll end up in an 8x9 cell being slobbered over by a randy, hairy musclebound lifer. 

 

You need another reaction......quick!

image_2020-12-20_135509.png

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Schools are an utter nightmare to work in at the moment. A number of the students I work with are scared stupid about this virus. Many of them already have anxiety related conditions and I've talked to them at quite some length about the realistic dangers of this disease. You can almost see their fears go away immediately when they are given facts and put things into perspective.

 

Staff have been told if we refuse to wear a mask (or take it off in class) and are tested positive, we will be given a disciplinary.

 

However, despite the council running about in a state of panic about the 'ol Miley...and schools being put online (closed), we still had pupils in, and some staff - despite having virtually nothing to do, were still told they had to come into work. It's utterly mind boggling how contradictory this whole scam is. How people can't join the dots and see we are being played is a mystery to me.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Schools are an utter nightmare to work in at the moment. A number of the students I work with are scared stupid about this virus. Many of them already have anxiety related conditions and I've talked to them at quite some length about the realistic dangers of this disease. You can almost see their fears go away immediately when they are given facts and put things into perspective.

 

Staff have been told if we refuse to wear a mask (or take it off in class) and are tested positive, we will be given a disciplinary.

 

However, despite the council running about in a state of panic about the 'ol Miley...and schools being put online (closed), we still had pupils in, and some staff - despite having virtually nothing to do, were still told they had to come into work. It's utterly mind boggling how contradictory this whole scam is. How people can't join the dots and see we are being played is a mystery to me.

 

Have a family member who's a teacher. All the doors & windows have to be left open during lessons. She's 3 storeys up. She tries to avoid using the board some days now because she can't write on it with her gloves on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr Hodgkinson, chairman of biotech company selling covid tests says it is ALL LIES!

 

Found here:

https://t.me/Allforonesouthwest/144

 

Don't know if this embed will work, if not click on the link above.

<script async src="https://telegram.org/js/telegram-widget.js?14" data-telegram-post="Allforonesouthwest/144" data-width="100%"></script>

image.png.538b670769bbb08db1bb7a5f22c19594.png
 

image.png.ed22e3ead3128bad89f6414d54c92ff0.png

image.png.c2919c41fba345a214976e3b95774574.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Dr Hodgkinson, chairman of biotech company selling covid tests says it is ALL LIES!

 

There is an embedded version of that here mate, which can be downloaded by right clicking on it and then save video as

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/&do=findComment&comment=195194

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kj35 said:

January Put in place isolation camps in every county (department) 

February Secondary virus mutation covid 21

April universal basic income

April Supply chain food Interrupted

 

Military command July onwards 

 

Typos at the top including june as July make me a little questioning however

 

Noted and I did say supposedly, although the way things are panning out, it could well be the case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jode said:

I'm having some thoughts I'd like to brain dump...probably rhetorical but I dont really have anyone to talk to....

 

Its being reported most of the positive cases are high school kids (makes sense after they started testing high school kids???!!) Well then why arent our teachers dropping like flies???

 

Which also makes me think why arent our police, nurses, drs, supermarket workers dropping like flies???

 

Exactly, it is clear as day to anyone observing with independent thought the story we are told does not add up. Supermarket staff as you highlight have worked throughout the pandemic without masks or with inadequate masks which cannot filter a virus, reported to be 0.3 microns in size, and have not dropped down like flies.

 

Mid October I saw 7 riot police vans, the London's  Met Police Territorial Support Group, parked in South London with half a dozen or so officers in each van, not one officer was wearing a face covering.  Again at Stockwell station more recently I saw 3 British Transport Police officers get out of their van and put on their face coverings before going into the Tube station to check on passengers not wearing masks.  How comes there has not been the urgent "wartime" need to call up emergency special constabales, parking wardens, PCSOs  to cover sickness and deaths?  Even more so now with the new mutant virus in London are the police going to be issued with military Nuclear Biological Chemical/NBC suits with rubber gloves, rubber over boots and respirators (second photo)?

 

threads11.jpeg

 

nbc-suit.jpg

 

 

 

The police without face coverings back in May arresting people at Speaker's Corner, even though police in Europe had already been wearing masks for months.

 

Piers-Corbyn.jpg?auto=format%26fit=crop%

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

National Lockdown cometh, under the guise of the mutant virus carried by fleeing Londoners.

'It's totally irresponsible': Matt Hancock slams travellers fleeing London as it plunges into Tier 4 and warns police will set up road blocks and stop families boarding trains in bid to halt spread of mutant Covid strain nationwide

  • Matt Hancock slammed 'totally irresponsible' Londoners fleeing capital as Tier 4 comes into force   
  • Northerners warned they would bring the 'horrible' new mutant strain up north and infect everyone  
  • It comes after Boris Johnson imposed tighter coronavirus controls over Christmas due to rising Covid cases
  • The cancellation of plans aims to curb a new, more infectious coronavirus strain that is spreading quickly 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9072273/Coronavirus-UK-Fury-Northerners-fears-Londoners-spreading-new-mutant-strain.html

 

Whenever the masonic mass media uses the term 'fury', then you know some very serious bullshit is being spun. The reality is that no one actually gives a flying fukk. Road blocks? Now, that would probably cause a bit of fury. 

 

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

If they put most of the country into Lockdown for months on end, I can only see this ending in major violence on the streets. A significant minority just won't put up with it. TPTB must know this and want civil unrest. Peter Hitchins last sentence today from his Mail on Sunday article.

 

"I do not know how, if the law won't help, we can lawfully get out of this horrible mess."

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9071127/PETER-HITCHENS-Merry-No-year-need-Angry-Christmas.html

 

Well, Peter 'Deep state dickhead' Hitchens probably would know what the PTB agenda is at a low level. I don't think that the PTB want civil unrest right now, but mindless, random acts of street violence will never do them much harm regardless.

 

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

From the Independent.  Now please remind me what happened in London about 5 to 10 days ago?  Wasn't there mass testing of school children?  Surely this would lead to the 'sky rocketing' cases? Talk about problem-reaction-solution!!!!!

 

And what does he mean about until the vaccine is rolled out?  We already know pregnant people, those trying to conceive and those with allergies (and all those with an ounce of common sense) will not be lining up for the vaccine, so what is the plan?

 

Considering they have asked all schools to test from January when the kids return, this will lead to another 'sky rocket' and it will be a national lockdown from January until April.  But they will call it Tier 4. We are fucked.

 

Tier 4 restrictions may be in place for a “couple of months”, the Health Secretary has said, because keeping the new coronavirus variant under control until the vaccine is rolled out will be “very difficult”.

 

I think that the PTB are seriously concerned about a likely lack of vaccination uptake. They are now looking to make taking the vaccine as quasi-mandatory as possible.

 

1 hour ago, Velma said:

The Mutant Ninja Virus, which sprang up in England, of all places, has now spawned it's viral load over Wales. Whitty says we can unpack our holiday bags and Hancock insists everyone should act like they're infected. We now have Munchausen syndrome by proxy and should feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention, sympathy, or reassurance to ourselves.

 

Meanwhile, most of 'them' will be heading off for a pleasant Christmas, in an undisclosed location somewhere.

 

37 minutes ago, Jode said:

I'm having some thoughts I'd like to brain dump...probably rhetorical but I dont really have anyone to talk to.... Its being reported most of the positive cases are high school kids (makes sense after they started testing high school kids???!!) Well then why arent our teachers dropping like flies??? Which also makes me think why arent our police, nurses, drs, supermarket workers dropping like flies???

 

I have school age children so I now know lots of people who have tested positive - most no to mild symptoms a couple were really quite poorly but didnt need hospital care - why isn't this making anyone cynical about the restrictions because practically everyone is recovering from this "virus".

 

The hospitals are reported as overwhelmed but also this will be due to isolation periods surely and staff having to go off sick? See I worked for the NHS for 14 years and the only reason it was ok not to go to work was if you were dead. And I'm dead serious - they came down hard on sickness. The surgeons I worked with would come in cramping up from the flu each winter, nasal drip everywhere, knackered and ill and still perform 8 hour surgery on patients who had cancer (so very poor immune systems) so what gives there. Why was it ok to put staff and patients at risk every single day then because they just simply couldn't cope if you went off sick but now there is no mention of staffing levels? Are they overwhelmed with more patients? Or are they overwhelmed with less staff??

 

Anyway needed to get it out my head ...

 

Look, this new, mutant virus is up to 70% more transmissible than the old virus. However, when weighing up this fact against the right of all primary school kids to get a good sex education, then the latter must win out every time. So, shutting down society, but leaving all of the schools open is literally the only way to go.

 

In the same vein of the ridiculous, how they can still talk about the concept of super spreaders, while leaving the London Underground open, is totally beyond me. Leaving home alone in your car, so as to drive to a random, nice bit of countryside for a spot of sunbathing in May, was classed as spreading the old virus and making things worse for the whole country. Now, in the middle of winter and with a much more highly infectious virus strain lurking about, it is still fine to use the London Underground. Ha ha ha ha.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Its correct, it says 'Jui 2021'

 

'Juin' = June

'Juillet' = July

Perfect thanks grumpy. I'm on a small screen and only scan read

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Noted and I did say supposedly, although the way things are panning out, it could well be the case. 

Grumpy corrected me. The language is fairly consistent other than that one typo which wasn't a typo in the end :-)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

VACCINES CAUSED COVID

Recent large-scale study by the US DOD points the finger for the pandemic on the widespread seasonal flu vaccination, which has the side-effect of damaging the immune system so that you are more susceptible to get infected by Coronaviruses.

If large parts of the British population take yet another vaccine, which it follows will cause weaknesses in their overall immunity ... what will be the result?  Perhaps next year we will have a Meningitis pandemic, followed by a Meningitis vaccine which causes even more problems for our immune system ... and the year after a Flu epdemic.
We should stop these injections ... we are not running Britain to disaster simply to make Bill Gates a rich man.
Here's that US DOD study.
Those who had a flu shot are 36% MORE likely to go on to get a Coronavirus infection.  Large scale study with 10,000 people.


https://tinyurl.com/yy22lbwj

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rideforever said:

VACCINES CAUSED COVID

Recent large-scale study by the US DOD points the finger for the pandemic on the widespread seasonal flu vaccination, which has the side-effect of damaging the immune system so that you are more susceptible to get infected by Coronaviruses.

If large parts of the British population take yet another vaccine, which it follows will cause weaknesses in their overall immunity ... what will be the result?  Perhaps next year we will have a Meningitis pandemic, followed by a Meningitis vaccine which causes even more problems for our immune system ... and the year after a Flu epdemic.
We should stop these injections ... we are not running Britain to disaster simply to make Bill Gates a rich man.
Here's that US DOD study.
Those who had a flu shot are 36% MORE likely to go on to get a Coronavirus infection.  Large scale study with 10,000 people.


https://tinyurl.com/yy22lbwj

this style of info is flowing now re: vaccine protects against its intention (i.e measles) but increases morbidity for all other illnesses.

they have known this for a long time and part of the reason why mulitple vaccines are recommended

 

paul aaby is a good un

 

but with covid vaccine there really is no data short term or long term so i suspect a nice little misinfo vax story

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Exactly, it is clear as day to anyone observing with independent thought the story we are told does not add up. Supermarket staff as you highlight have worked throughout the pandemic without masks or with inadequate masks which cannot filter a virus, reported to be 0.3 microns in size, and have not dropped down like flies.

 

Mid October I saw 7 riot police vans, the London's  Met Police Territorial Support Group, parked in South London with half a dozen or so officers in each van, not one officer was wearing a face covering.  Again at Stockwell station more recently I saw 3 British Transport Police officers get out of their van and put on their face coverings before going into the Tube station to check on passengers not wearing masks.  How comes there has not been the urgent "wartime" need to call up emergency special constabales, parking wardens, PCSOs  to cover sickness and deaths?  Even more so now with the new mutant virus in London are the police going to be issued with military Nuclear Biological Chemical/NBC suits with rubber gloves, rubber over boots and respirators (second photo)?

 

 

The police without face coverings back in May arresting people at Speaker's Corner, even though police in Europe had already been wearing masks for months.

 

 

 

Last time I checked no on duty police have copped it.

Have any famous people in the world died from this deadly pandemic?

Anyone whos still unsure they would try & pull this off needs to check the swine flu hoax.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Matt Hancock slams travellers fleeing London as it plunges into Tier 4 and warns police will set up road blocks and stop families boarding trains

I refute the post above that daily mail has some good reporting. No where can I find a direct quote where hancock says "police will set up road blocs" despite this BS being circulated.

 

he actually says 'Of course, I've spoken to the Home Secretary [Priti Patel] and the British Transport Police's responsibility is to police the transport system.'   

 

regarding mask wearing in shops etc, I've stated on this site before I've never worn a mask and never been challenged to and this remains the case. and im not some unapproachable looking person unlike you lot🤣 I'm always getting stung by chuggers and nutters.

 

regarding the radio times front cover. That threads movie was brilliant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Last time I checked no on duty police have copped it.

Have any famous people in the world died from this deadly pandemic?

Anyone whos still unsure they would try & pull this off needs to check the swine flu hoax.

 

 

Bobby Ball?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

"We know that Tier 3 works for the old variant. But we know that it doesn't work with the new variant because the new variant spreads more easily, so that is why there are movement restrictions to try to stop this new variant from spreading."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-tier-4-london-christmas-cancelled-lockdown/

 

 

Pulled directly from his arse. Where's the evidence for these claims?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

As far as a I can tell they are not enshrined in law today 20 December, because the UK Gov

website yesterday stated ............

 

"In Tier 4 the ‘Stay At Home’ message will be put in law. As previously, there will be exemptions - including travelling for work or education, for childcare purposes, and for exercise."

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/prime-minister-announces-tier-4-stay-at-home-alert-level-in-response-to-new-covid-variant

 

And yet Grant Shapps today said:

 

"Mr Shapps added: "If you are in Tier 4, the law means you must stay at home and you cannot stay overnight away from home. Across the rest of the country, you must stay local."

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-extra-transport-police-deployed-after-londoners-race-to-leave-capital-12168045

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...