Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Punxsutawney said:

The other day I got mobbed at the supermarket by other customers when they realized I was a maskless heretic. A guy yelled at me "idiot, because of morons like you we have to go through this shit". 

Yeah well not being funny but I haven’t had a word said against me . Nothing. Zilch. Can’t say I’ve even noticed a disapproving glance so I don’t know why this keeps happening to others... These posts however might run the risk of putting off less confident people from challenging the mask bollocks so I think from now on , when I see them , I’ll remind others , no one is bothering me. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Ivermectin is getting excellent results

I do keep seeing that but this drug also has some nasty side effects and the concern I have is that all this is being used in every avenue from vaccines to general medications of not following the correct processes for safety. 

side effects abnormal sensation in eye; anaemia; appetite decreased; asthenia; asthma exacerbated; chest discomfort; coma; confusion; conjunctival haemorrhage; constipation; diarrhoea; difficulty standing; difficulty walking; dizziness; drowsiness; dyspnoea; encephalopathy; eosinophilia; eye inflammation; faecal incontinence; fever; gastrointestinal discomfort; headache; hepatitis; hypotension; joint disorders; leucopenia; lymphatic abnormalities; Mazzotti reaction aggravated; myalgia; nausea; oedema; pain; psychiatric disorder; seizure; severe cutaneous adverse reactions (SCARs); stupor; tachycardia; tremor; urinary incontinence; vertigo; vomiting

https://bnf.nice.org.uk/drug/ivermectin.html

4 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Yeah well not being funny but I haven’t had a word said against me . Nothing. Zilch. Can’t say I’ve even noticed a disapproving glance so I don’t know why this keeps happening to others... These posts however might run the risk of putting off less confident people from challenging the mask bollocks so I think from now on , when I see them , I’ll remind others , no one is bothering me. 

Nor me. I stand in my local shop chatting about it all with the staff.  More people can reached online but if you haven’t got people in your own area to talk with and agree on it then it’s pointless. Also people that work public facing roles like hairdressers, taxi drivers. Because they talk to people all day long. So if you can get them to listen then they are the important ones if you’re wanting to spread information 

13 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Nobody has ever bothered me either.

• Like 1

Trump "The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself" sure he'll get slammed 

Trump slams UK over strict new lockdown restrictions ahead of Christmas as MUTANT strain of COVID that is 70% MORE infectious runs rampant in England amid fears it will hit US next

UK fights new coronavirus strain that is more contagious | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Mr H

1 hour ago, kj35 said:

My daughter...in London was coming home for Xmas. It will be her grandfather's last. Certainly with any sentience anyway due to his advanced dementia. And probably physically.  She's buying the whole thing...thinks it's safer for everyone if she stays there. She knows my view. Thinks I'm a conspiracy theory dick. With a few valid points.infrequently made. I told her to hole up in her house and pretend there's a zombie apocalypse...as that's what they're pretending is afoot. She nodded  .... got the crisps in. 

Just listened to a phone-ins tonight and many are saying Fuck em. lol

They are having a Christmas as they'd like it.

I hope you'll have a jolly good one too.

Biden warns of ‘dark winter’ in America

President Donald Trump, meanwhile, offered an optimistic timeline for vaccine distribution.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/22/biden-dark-winter-america-431399

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001.[1][2][3] It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter

Updated version of my  previous  post.

There has been NO ONE that has isolated any SarsCov2....

FOIA requests to all UK Gov Depts have been made and the replies back were "we cannot provide the answers you require" ( not word for word, but substance is the same).

It's the same in about 40 other FOIA requests in other countries to their Governments.

THIS says that it HAS been isolated........ https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

What is the truth in that?. There IS none.... The WHOLE genome has to be sequenced and isolated--it has not.

From OFFICIAL SOURCES inc the CDC in USA and the ONS in UK, it shows there are NO excess deaths anywhere in the world that differ from the normal yearly average. Any excess deaths that they show as "covid" are re-diagnosed from other causes such as flu etc. Flu has all but disappeared and other common causes of death are falling like a stone. The most interesting chart is that which shows a large increase in deaths just after the first lockdowns..in other words, lockdowns were a MAJOR cause of death itself.

The "cases" are rising because they are TESTING more with RNA PCR tests which are shown to produce 90% plus positives (the test should NOT be used to test for virus/ pathogens--according to it's inventor, Karry Mullis).

If the tests were done using an amplification of up to 10, then that would be as accurate as you would get--and MOST, if not all, would test negative. The UK is using up to 45 cycles! That means that everyone (if they so desire) will test positive, because the test will pick up genetic material such as dead coronavirus cells (which is in all of us) and therefore creates a false positive. The test does NOT differentiate between living and dead cells.

The "vaccines" (no vaccine has EVER been created for a coronavirus--and they have been with us since time immemorial) which have been blasted out at the speed of light have an efficacy of between about 90% and 97%. The human immune system has a 99% efficacy!!

WHY would ANYONE take a "vaccine" that has a lower efficacy rate (PLUS side effects) than their own immune system?.

Wherever you look, those involved in this scam are involved with Gates, the pharmaceutical industry, on the boards of major pharmaceutical companies and/ or have conflicting interests. This goes for Chief medical halfwit Chris Whitty in UK and others in the UK Gov who are manipulating the scam. In other words, although people like Dark Journalist and others who are aware of the scam, they still come out and say there is SOMETHING killing people. Well, look at the stats etc, the empty hospitals and you will find NO DIFFERENCE in deaths than for any other year.

The pharmaceutical industry is a multi billion dollar industry.... think about it. Do they WANT a healthy population?... of course not. It would ruin them.

That is why they are holding back on real cures for cancer and other diseases. They cannot patent a natural product, ie, a plant--many of which are cures for diseases.

There is no science behind mask wearing. If you can breathe through one and blow smoke through one--that tells you something. The only type of mask that would stop any "virus" or bacteria is one which has NO holes and has a filter.

The same with "social" distancing--no science behind it. It was an arbitrary number (2 metres) plucked out the air.

Social "distancing" was a favourite form of torture by the CIA in the 1950's.

We have a "behavioral insights team", called SAGE, in the UK Gov ( I wonder WHY?).

There ARE GOING to be a huge amount of excess deaths in the months and years ahead due to those in care homes not being allowed hospital treatment and dying in the homes, people who have not been able to get appointments for cancer, heart disease etc.

There are now so many medical professionals coming out and saying what nonsense this all is--and I feel that I am living in some kind of lunatic asylum where it it SO OBVIOUS from the OFFICIAL stats that this is no more than a normal flu (if that)---yet the BBC continue with its propaganda for the couch potatoes and older generation who are scared shitless ( I don't blame the older ones).

I am 66 and trying to find some semblance of sanity in everyday living---but I cant concentrate on what I want to do, ie, hobbies etc etc, knowing without doubt that this is a monumental scam and that the propaganda is working very well on the masses.

This IS about CONTROL and depopulation. It's an agenda which goes back many decades and in fact starts with 13 families (in Royal families in Europe) centuries ago who feel they are the elite and are entitled to rule us commoners.

The World Economic Forum is a major part of this. It is a long and complicated story, but I recommend one book in particular to get an excellent overall picture.... it is:

THE FALSIFICATION OF HISTORY By John Hamer 2013

https://b-ok.xyz/book/2565037/859511

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, epsom said:

FOIA requests to all UK Gov Depts have been made and the replies back were "we cannot provide the answers you require" ( not word for word, but substance is the same).

It's the same in about 40 other FOIA requests in other countries to their Governments.

THIS says that it HAS been isolated........ https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

What is the truth in that?. There IS none.... The WHOLE genome has to be sequenced and isolated--it has not.

From OFFICIAL SOURCES inc the CDC in USA and the ONS in UK, it shows there are NO excess deaths anywhere in the world that differ from the normal yearly average. Any excess deaths that they show as "covid" are re-diagnosed from other causes such as flu etc. Flu has all but disappeared and other common causes of death are falling like a stone. The most interesting chart is that which shows a large increase in deaths just after the first lockdowns..in other words, lockdowns were a MAJOR cause of death itself.

The "cases" are rising because they are TESTING more with RNA PCR tests which are shown to produce 90% plus positives (the test should NOT be used to test for virus/ pathogens--according to it's inventor, Karry Mullis).

If the tests were done using an amplification of up to 10, then that would be as accurate as you would get--and MOST, if not all, would test negative. The UK is using up to 45 cycles! That means that everyone (if they so desire) will test positive, because the test will pick up genetic material such as dead coronavirus cells (which is in all of us) and therefore creates a false positive. The test does NOT differentiate between living and dead cells.

The "vaccines" (no vaccine has EVER been created for a coronavirus--and they have been with us since time immemorial) which have been blasted out at the speed of light have an efficacy of between about 90% and 97%. The human immune system has a 99% efficacy!!

WHY would ANYONE take a "vaccine" that has a lower efficacy rate (PLUS side effects) than their own immune system?.

Wherever you look, those involved in this scam are involved with Gates, the pharmaceutical industry, on the boards of major pharmaceutical companies and/ or have conflicting interests. This goes for Chief medical halfwit Chris Whitty in UK and others in the UK Gov who are manipulating the scam. In other words, although people like Dark Journalist and others who are aware of the scam, they still come out and say there is SOMETHING killing people. Well, look at the stats etc, the empty hospitals and you will find NO DIFFERENCE in deaths than for any other year.

The pharmaceutical industry is a multi billion dollar industry.... think about it. Do they WANT a healthy population?... of course not. It would ruin them.

That is why they are holding back on real cures for cancer and other diseases. They cannot patent a natural product, ie, a plant--many of which are cures for diseases.

There is no science behind mask wearing. If you can breathe through one and blow smoke through one--that tells you something. The only type of mask that would stop any "virus" or bacteria is one which has NO holes and has a filter.

The same with "social" distancing--no science behind it. It was an arbitrary number (2 metres) plucked out the air.

We have a "behavioral insights team", called SAGE, in the UK Gov ( I wonder WHY?).

There ARE GOING to be a huge amount of excess deaths in the months and years ahead due to those in care homes not being allowed hospital treatment and dying in the homes, people who have not been able to get appointments for cancer, heart disease etc.

There are now so many medical professionals coming out and saying what nonsense this all is--and I feel that I am living in some kind of lunatic asylum where it it SO OBVIOUS from the OFFICIAL stats that this is no more than a normal flu (if that)---yet the BBC continue with its propaganda for the couch potatoes and older generation who are scared shitless ( I don't blame the older ones).

I am 66 and trying to find some semblance of sanity in everyday living---but I cant concentrate on what I want to do, ie, hobbies etc etc, knowing without doubt that this is a monumental scam and that the propaganda is working very well on the masses.

This IS about CONTROL and depopulation. It's an agenda which goes back many decades and in fact starts with 13 families (in Royal families in Europe) centuries ago who feel they are the elite and are entitled to rule us commoners.

The World Economic Forum is a major part of this. It is a long and complicated story, but I recommend one book in particular to get an excellent overall picture.... it is:

Shame this can't be printed onto leaflets and put through every letterbox in the UK.

On second thoughts, 90% of the twats would bin it after reading the first dozen lines or so.

• Like 3

just to add ivermectin & avermectin are used as insecticides against thrips & spider mites, ivermectin is in harkers racing pidgeon treatment, https://www.vetuk.co.uk/bird-supplies-pigeon-supplies-c-529_467/harkers-harka-mectin-parasite-treatment-5ml-p-5975

i have sprayed avermectin before which is very similar, it is like an nerve agent for plant feeding insects - i had ivermectin too but i didnt need it in the end. 

the effects from spraying/inhaling small amounts of the mist generated was not nice lol! i probably wouldnt take any meds with it in.. maybe im fucking up & its different kind of ivermectin?

9 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

Everyone is seriously pissed off with these restrictions and now Christmas has been cancelled in some areas. My take, which is very different to others in here, is that the vaccine should not be public enemy no. 1. The vaccine is the one thing that is going to put a stop to this in the near future. I know about problem reaction solution. Don't think it applies here. The theories about what the plan is for this vaccine just don't hold up to scrutiny. The trials were done and now around 350,000 people have had take it. When do you expect the adverse reactions to start? (by adverse reactions I mean anything above the statistically norm). After 1 million? 5 million? There will be no significant adverse reactions. 

Next couple of months will be tough. And we need to look after our mental health. Obsessing over evil vaccines isn't going to help you and you will see in 3-4 months, the anxiety was not warranted. Get outside, take up a hobby, call a friend. Stay safe.

Please check out learntherisk.org  

2 hours ago, epsom said:

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Shame this can't be printed onto leaflets and put through every letterbox in the UK.

On second thoughts, 90% of the twats would bin it after reading the first dozen lines or so.

it would be wonderful if the state education system

over a decade of (brainwashing) could be overcome by a letter with some information on it 

computers can't think they have to be programed

the brainwashed people can't think for themselves it is a skill they do not have

trying to turn people by "information"  relies on the idea that the brainwashed 

have the ability to think for themselves 

the actions of the obedient ones show they do not have the ability to think for themselves

The npc robot creatures may take on a similar human like appearance to myself they may appear human

but they are not human

humans have human rights 

the unidentified masked creatures have the right to get out of my way they are the enemy

they have the value of zero to M.E :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Is there any evidence to support this new threat "variations"? 

Only that several members of the forum had already mooted that there would be a "twas the mutation before Xmas, when all through the house" moment which would be good enough evidence for the msm.

It'll keep mutating just before it's identified or isolated like the duelling wizards from the Sword in the Stone before finally mutating back to the flu virus.

Amazing!

3 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Maybe you can tell us where you go shopping and maybe a few can go there knowing its safe to de-mask? Some of us tell how it is for us and then say how we deal with it. Maybe knowing how we deal with it is helpful too. I think its a great idea to tell where we are shopping and what reactions we get - good suggestion!

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Maybe you can tell us where you go shopping and maybe a few can go there knowing its safe to de-mask? Some of us tell how it is for us and then say how we deal with it. Maybe knowing how we deal with it is helpful too. I think its a great idea to tell where we are shopping and what reactions we get - good suggestion!

Tesco

5 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Tesco

In London UK?  Is Tesco in your face for no mask?

In SW Ontario Canada - the Staples, CIBC bank and Winners store gave me a hard time for no mask.  Staples was the worst.

However, Real Canadian Superstore has been amazing, no hassle, no questions and very respectful, same with DollarTree.

Edited by Beaujangles

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

In London UK?  Is Tesco in your face for no mask?

In Kent UK Tesco give out sunflower hidden disability badges and lanyards

i have never had any staff or strangers get cheeky to me in Tesco

although around may this year an old lady jumped back out of my way 

she even knocked over some items as she stumbled backwards

it was an unpleasant experience 

if you are having difficulties i recommend getting some sunflower gear it's the shit

i have lanyards badges keyrings wallets all manor of sunflower items 

and if the worst comes to the worst you can use the sunflower lanyard to strangle them with

in self defense of course :)  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

I got approached once in the hundreds of times I have been in this year.

And it was a customer, not staff, he caught me after work, I was hot and bothered and gave him a right earful, I just lost it and told him to piss off in no uncertain words.

I get the odd weird look, security are a bit glarey, but I also enjoy seeing others not wearing a mask, makes me smile sometimes the looks of acknowledgement you get when passing.

I dont do the lanyard sunflower shit either, reminds me yellow stars.

Edited by CosmoGenesis