Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

Everyone is seriously pissed off with these restrictions and now Christmas has been cancelled in some areas. My take, which is very different to others in here, is that the vaccine should not be public enemy no. 1. The vaccine is the one thing that is going to put a stop to this in the near future. I know about problem reaction solution. Don't think it applies here. The theories about what the plan is for this vaccine just don't hold up to scrutiny. The trials were done and now around 350,000 people have had take it. When do you expect the adverse reactions to start? (by adverse reactions I mean anything above the statistically norm). After 1 million? 5 million? There will be no significant adverse reactions. 

Next couple of months will be tough. And we need to look after our mental health. Obsessing over evil vaccines isn't going to help you and you will see in 3-4 months, the anxiety was not warranted. Get outside, take up a hobby, call a friend. Stay safe.

Please check out learntherisk.org  

2 hours ago, epsom said:

Updated version of my  previous  post.

There has been NO ONE that has isolated any SarsCov2....

FOIA requests to all UK Gov Depts have been made and the replies back were "we cannot provide the answers you require" ( not word for word, but substance is the same).

It's the same in about 40 other FOIA requests in other countries to their Governments.

THIS says that it HAS been isolated........ https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

What is the truth in that?. There IS none.... The WHOLE genome has to be sequenced and isolated--it has not.

From OFFICIAL SOURCES inc the CDC in USA and the ONS in UK, it shows there are NO excess deaths anywhere in the world that differ from the normal yearly average. Any excess deaths that they show as "covid" are re-diagnosed from other causes such as flu etc. Flu has all but disappeared and other common causes of death are falling like a stone. The most interesting chart is that which shows a large increase in deaths just after the first lockdowns..in other words, lockdowns were a MAJOR cause of death itself.

The "cases" are rising because they are TESTING more with RNA PCR tests which are shown to produce 90% plus positives (the test should NOT be used to test for virus/ pathogens--according to it's inventor, Karry Mullis).

If the tests were done using an amplification of up to 10, then that would be as accurate as you would get--and MOST, if not all, would test negative. The UK is using up to 45 cycles! That means that everyone (if they so desire) will test positive, because the test will pick up genetic material such as dead coronavirus cells (which is in all of us) and therefore creates a false positive. The test does NOT differentiate between living and dead cells.

The "vaccines" (no vaccine has EVER been created for a coronavirus--and they have been with us since time immemorial) which have been blasted out at the speed of light have an efficacy of between about 90% and 97%. The human immune system has a 99% efficacy!!

WHY would ANYONE take a "vaccine" that has a lower efficacy rate (PLUS side effects) than their own immune system?.

Wherever you look, those involved in this scam are involved with Gates, the pharmaceutical industry, on the boards of major pharmaceutical companies and/ or have conflicting interests. This goes for Chief medical halfwit Chris Whitty in UK and others in the UK Gov who are manipulating the scam. In other words, although people like Dark Journalist and others who are aware of the scam, they still come out and say there is SOMETHING killing people. Well, look at the stats etc, the empty hospitals and you will find NO DIFFERENCE in deaths than for any other year.

The pharmaceutical industry is a multi billion dollar industry.... think about it. Do they WANT a healthy population?... of course not. It would ruin them.

That is why they are holding back on real cures for cancer and other diseases. They cannot patent a natural product, ie, a plant--many of which are cures for diseases.

There is no science behind mask wearing. If you can breathe through one and blow smoke through one--that tells you something. The only type of mask that would stop any "virus" or bacteria is one which has NO holes and has a filter.

The same with "social" distancing--no science behind it. It was an arbitrary number (2 metres) plucked out the air.

Social "distancing" was a favourite form of torture by the CIA in the 1950's.

We have a "behavioral insights team", called SAGE, in the UK Gov ( I wonder WHY?).

There ARE GOING to be a huge amount of excess deaths in the months and years ahead due to those in care homes not being allowed hospital treatment and dying in the homes, people who have not been able to get appointments for cancer, heart disease etc.

There are now so many medical professionals coming out and saying what nonsense this all is--and I feel that I am living in some kind of lunatic asylum where it it SO OBVIOUS from the OFFICIAL stats that this is no more than a normal flu (if that)---yet the BBC continue with its propaganda for the couch potatoes and older generation who are scared shitless ( I don't blame the older ones).

I am 66 and trying to find some semblance of sanity in everyday living---but I cant concentrate on what I want to do, ie, hobbies etc etc, knowing without doubt that this is a monumental scam and that the propaganda is working very well on the masses.

This IS about CONTROL and depopulation. It's an agenda which goes back many decades and in fact starts with 13 families (in Royal families in Europe) centuries ago who feel they are the elite and are entitled to rule us commoners.

The World Economic Forum is a major part of this. It is a long and complicated story, but I recommend one book in particular to get an excellent overall picture.... it is:

THE FALSIFICATION OF HISTORY By John Hamer 2013

https://b-ok.xyz/book/2565037/859511

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Shame this can't be printed onto leaflets and put through every letterbox in the UK.

On second thoughts, 90% of the twats would bin it after reading the first dozen lines or so.

it would be wonderful if the state education system

over a decade of (brainwashing) could be overcome by a letter with some information on it 

computers can't think they have to be programed

the brainwashed people can't think for themselves it is a skill they do not have

trying to turn people by "information"  relies on the idea that the brainwashed 

have the ability to think for themselves 

the actions of the obedient ones show they do not have the ability to think for themselves

The npc robot creatures may take on a similar human like appearance to myself they may appear human

but they are not human

humans have human rights 

the unidentified masked creatures have the right to get out of my way they are the enemy

they have the value of zero to M.E :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Is there any evidence to support this new threat "variations"? 

Only that several members of the forum had already mooted that there would be a "twas the mutation before Xmas, when all through the house" moment which would be good enough evidence for the msm.

It'll keep mutating just before it's identified or isolated like the duelling wizards from the Sword in the Stone before finally mutating back to the flu virus.

Amazing!

3 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Yeah well not being funny but I haven’t had a word said against me . Nothing. Zilch. Can’t say I’ve even noticed a disapproving glance so I don’t know why this keeps happening to others... These posts however might run the risk of putting off less confident people from challenging the mask bollocks so I think from now on , when I see them , I’ll remind others , no one is bothering me. 

Maybe you can tell us where you go shopping and maybe a few can go there knowing its safe to de-mask? Some of us tell how it is for us and then say how we deal with it. Maybe knowing how we deal with it is helpful too. I think its a great idea to tell where we are shopping and what reactions we get - good suggestion!

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Maybe you can tell us where you go shopping and maybe a few can go there knowing its safe to de-mask? Some of us tell how it is for us and then say how we deal with it. Maybe knowing how we deal with it is helpful too. I think its a great idea to tell where we are shopping and what reactions we get - good suggestion!

Tesco

5 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Tesco

In London UK?  Is Tesco in your face for no mask?

In SW Ontario Canada - the Staples, CIBC bank and Winners store gave me a hard time for no mask.  Staples was the worst.

However, Real Canadian Superstore has been amazing, no hassle, no questions and very respectful, same with DollarTree.

Edited by Beaujangles

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

In London UK?  Is Tesco in your face for no mask?

In Kent UK Tesco give out sunflower hidden disability badges and lanyards

i have never had any staff or strangers get cheeky to me in Tesco

although around may this year an old lady jumped back out of my way 

she even knocked over some items as she stumbled backwards

it was an unpleasant experience 

if you are having difficulties i recommend getting some sunflower gear it's the shit

i have lanyards badges keyrings wallets all manor of sunflower items 

and if the worst comes to the worst you can use the sunflower lanyard to strangle them with

in self defense of course :)  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Yeah well not being funny but I haven’t had a word said against me . Nothing. Zilch. Can’t say I’ve even noticed a disapproving glance so I don’t know why this keeps happening to others... These posts however might run the risk of putting off less confident people from challenging the mask bollocks so I think from now on , when I see them , I’ll remind others , no one is bothering me. 

I got approached once in the hundreds of times I have been in this year.

And it was a customer, not staff, he caught me after work, I was hot and bothered and gave him a right earful, I just lost it and told him to piss off in no uncertain words.

I get the odd weird look, security are a bit glarey, but I also enjoy seeing others not wearing a mask, makes me smile sometimes the looks of acknowledgement you get when passing.

I dont do the lanyard sunflower shit either, reminds me yellow stars.

Edited by CosmoGenesis

32 minutes ago, numnuts said:

As has consistently been said, from way back in March this year, this is the Remainiac virus. The 'primary' objective for unleashing this massive psyop now was to use it as an excuse to scupper Brexit. Yes, the PTB have also been pushing other agendas this year, under the cover of Coronavirus, but Brexit was the trigger. As with the financial crash of 2008, any national government can use the Coronavirus as an excuse to do what the hell they like, while blaming their actions on 'global problems' out of their control.

We were supposed to be concluding Brexit talks today, one way or the other, but now the narrative is that they are going to make a decision on whether to continue talks just before Christmas. Eh? Considering they originally told us that talks would really need to be concluded by the end of October, then this is quite remarkable. The notion that anything is going to be concluded in the last few days of the year, other than postponing, essentially cancelling, Brexit, is total bullshit. Hence the need for London and the surrounding areas to be put in a newly conceived Tier 4 lockdown, so as to protect everyone living there from the mutant Coronavirus. This simply translates as 'no meaningful protest will be tolerated'. I am also thinking that a major 'Event', such as a false flag terror attack bigger than 7/7, might occur before the end of the year.

In a few months time, some elements of the masonic mass media will begin to call out at least a few of the lies associated with this mutant virus. Then, some covidiots, this forum not excluded, will say how great it is that the mass media are finally telling the truth. LOL. I swear that it isn't all down to shills either. It is Orwellian doublethink in action, in terms of conceptualising the masonic mass media as being both good and bad at the same time, when they are truly evil all of the time. Even a mildly bent unmasonic mass media would have gotten round to ritually crucifying the likes of Whitty, Vallance and Ferguson by now.   

P.S. Boris's 'We aren't leaving the E.U. yet' speech is already well written.

As I recently said on another thread.

48 minutes ago, alexa said:

People will only 'get it', when they fully realise that BoJo the Clown decides jack shit. Add this unpopular 'Cancel Christmas' episode to the long list of excuses already prepared to explain away his upcoming prime ministerial resignation. 

31 minutes ago, alexa said:

I know sticking out the tongue is a masonic sign but I couldn't stop myself laughing at top left pic. 😂

I believe that this is symbolic of rimming rituals conducted down the local lodge.

Edited by numnuts

3 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

In Kent UK Tesco give out sunflower hidden disability badges and lanyards

i have never had any staff or strangers get cheeky to me in Tesco

although around may this year an old lady jumped back out of my way 

she even knocked over some items as she stumbled backwards

it was an unpleasant experience 

if you are having difficulties i recommend getting some sunflower gear it's the shit

i have lanyards badges keyrings wallets all manor of sunflower items 

and if the worst comes to the worst you can use the sunflower lanyard to strangle them with

in self defense of course :)  

Those lanyards remind me of this

17884832_101.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

As usual sheeple care more about fakemass than all the millions of job losses, loss of liberties & fucked economy.

Almost like they deserve the NWO they beg for.

Sacrifice liberty for security you deserve neither.

and a huge proportion will refuse to adhere to the law now (even though that was their bedrock)  and will listen to Johnson/ Governments ad-hoc orders regardless

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

As usual sheeple care more about fakemass than all the millions of job losses, loss of liberties & fucked economy.

Almost like they deserve the NWO they beg for.

Sacrifice liberty for security you deserve neither.

It's all getting a little tiresome now. I keeping thinking how bad it needs to get before people rise up. I think the limit is hunger and destitution, too many are comfortable right now. So, the current situation continues to easily manipulate these dead heads until shit gets really uncomfortable, we'll carry on this current trajectory. We'll see if this convergence has any effect, I'm thinking not. 😒

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, alexa said:

The daily mail has had some surprisingly good reporting. I can't read The Times anymore despite being an avid Times reader most of my life. I now read The Guardian (amongst more free press) and those lefties are surprisingly thick. They can't see anything other than Labour 'good' Tory 'bad ' and every decision they make is blinkered around that dynamic alone. It's scary how blind they are when they think they're the intellectual left. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic