Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

31 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

What a day!

Boris has announced to enslave all Londoners and queue of Xmas shoppers grew so long that I am surprised people didn't start Do the Conga (now that this hideous hairstyle is back in fashion apparently). I guess you can't do that while anti-socially distancing.

In the meanwhile, the crash between pigs and protesters continued today.

Absolutely disgusting, like a pack of wolves surrounding prey. I despise the way police are. I often wonder if some are AI because some certainly look alike...very alike.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Absolutely disgusting, like a pack of wolves surrounding prey. I despise the way police are. I often wonder if some are AI because some certainly look alike...very alike.

The public order police in London are regular police officers who volunteered and recommended by a senior officer to wield a big stick. They act like droids.

London public order/TSG police on a meal break.

Edited by Orange Alert

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

The public order police in London are regular police officers who volunteered and recommended by senior office to wield a big stick. They act like droids.

London public order/TSG police on a meal break.

So the bully boys of the police force. Steroid junkies.  What does TSG stand for? I'm guessing its not The Steroid Gang. :-/

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

That peroxide blonde hedgehog could announce Tier 1000 and I still won't be staying indoors and muzzling up. The clown front men can take their cult buzz words and toxic hand sanitizer and shove them up their battered chocolate whizz wangs. Anyone fancy a party at mine this Christmas? I'll turn my living room into that scene from 'Trading Places',  hundreds of pissed up strangers and women liberating their chesticles everywhere! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

unknown.png

Doxycycline is one antibiotic known for its photo sensitivity. It binds to calcium, magnesium and zinc so should not be taken with those. From what I’ve looked up it is often used in the treatment of malaria with quinine and other bacterial infections. Not to be given to pregnant women and children as prevents bones forming.  Antibiotics can make a virus worse and lower the white cell count. But if the body has pneumonia on top of it then would need antibiotics but generally makes a viral infection worse. Ivermectin is used in the treatment of worms and has nasty side effects too. Might be good for that part of the world for other things but not a virus.  My point is if people are unwell with a bacterial infection  that have been told they’ve got a virus and they take it and it works they’ll think this medication is great for the virus.  Indians are generally very clever though, even the poor ones. They have them doing mathematics at a young age that ours would struggle with. The ones I’ve met have a very holistic approach to medicine. But giving antibiotics out on this scale would lead to the gut microbiome being decimated and norovirus. So it’s not helping the population in my view. 

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

In Canada its colour 'coded'.  GREY is lockdown here.

Thanks for that info. I see in Canada you have 5 colour coded zones (tiers)!    In the U.K., during the early part of the Cold War, the Grey Warning was to give an hour's warning of the arrival of radioactive fallout.

Capture15.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

it’s just the whole unfairness of it all! How dare they destroy peoples Xmas. We’ve all had a bad enough year as it is and to just take Xmas away well now they can do one. I’m not listening anymore. 

My point exactly. Who cares what they say?

It's all an act.....quite literally (The Corona virus act).

1 minute ago, Brad the lad said:

Lots of people still do care what they say. Lots have been following it to the letter. Some have not spent their last days with loved ones etc. And now it’s too late. So it’s a few less today. 

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Lots of people still do care what they say. Lots have been following it to the letter. Some have not spent their last days with loved ones etc. And now it’s too late. So it’s a few less today. 

Lot's of people read the Sun and watch the BBC for their info. Lot's of people don't know yet they have the power to be free.

Lot's of people are not even a "people" because they are a person (ie a state owned fiction). To be a people then you must be free in both mind and body. I agree that it's very sad for those trapped in the matrix but you can only control your own path in life whilst spreading love and hope for those caught in the trap.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

But but we have to stick together like we did in ww2! National prideee just put the mask on its only a mask. Millions have died from this. *sarcasm*

Some plonker said that in comments on YT yestetday. "I hope you catch the virus and pass it onto a family member and they die". There is your morals right there 😏

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just joined the site. Just a few words. I suspect this Covid crisis already appeared as far back as 2012 in Sri Lanka but has hardly been noticed in the press. Hundreds were taken to hospital with flu symptoms and doctors were baffled. It was finally put down to psychogenic hysteria. This latter term is poorly understood today but the astonishing fact is hysteria can be transmitted throughout communities with corresponding somatic or physical symptoms. Looking back in history, viruses have happened before, against a background of hysteria. Very many people I spoke to who had a Covid diagnosis, also showed clear symptoms of hyperchondria. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Lot's of people read the Sun and watch the BBC for their info. Lot's of people don't know yet they have the power to be free.

Lot's of people are not even a "people" because they are a person (ie a state owned fiction). To be a people then you must be free in both mind and body. I agree that it's very sad for those trapped in the matrix but you can only control your own path in life whilst spreading love and hope for those caught in the trap.

We shall see. But I think today could have been a good day for some people to start and say No.  There also is the concept that people may feel alone in what they are thinking and feeling about all this so find it difficult to talk but when they know there is someone else who thinks the same and they’re not alone then that in itself is liberating. In the beginning I felt that way and couldn’t talk about it much or when I did even to people I had known all my life they were still frightened of catching it. I was falling on deaf ears back then but not now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

What a day!

Boris has announced to enslave all Londoners and queue of Xmas shoppers grew so long that I am surprised people didn't start Do the Conga (now that this hideous hairstyle is back in fashion apparently). I guess you can't do that while anti-socially distancing.

In the meanwhile, the crash between pigs and protesters continued today.

Im so glad I haven't been to one of these yet as I would be the first one arrested for showing these pigs what I think of them.

1 hour ago, owen said:

Disgusted with the bastards, my bro is undergoing cancer treatment in London, was due to come back to Ireland for Xmas, very hard for my folks. I have been telling my Dad for ages whats really going on, doesnt really want to listen. Hes 88, says he has his own health issues and worries about my bro to contend with. I dont think this will make him listen any more though.

You can still travel for medical reasons, work, education, youth services, or to join your support bubble.

In other words, if you need to be somewhere, just go!

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic