Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
22 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

My posts have been pro science, anti racist

Pro-Jewish and pro-vaccine.
Works with 'vaccine people'...

Any of these people ?

Angus Oblong – "Angus Oblong" from United States (1976–), creator of the animated series "The Oblongs", only appears as Angus Oblong
António Melo – Batatinha (literally Little Potato), from Portugal
Arthur Vercoe Pedlar – "Vercoe", an English clown
Barry Lubin – "Grandma", star clown of the Big Apple Circus
Bim Bom – clown duo of early 20th Century Russia
Carequinha – Brazilian clown and actor, born in a circus to a circus family Brazil
Cepillín – Mexican clown
Cha-U-Kao - French clown, performer at the Moulin Rouge
Charlie Cairoli – Italian-born British clown
Pinto Colvig - American clown who later became famous as the voice of Goofy.
Daniel Rice (1823–1901) – American clown of the 19th century and principal inspiration for Uncle Sam.
David Shiner – Tony Award-winning American born mime and circus clown who has appeared on Broadway and with several European circuses
Demetrius Nock – "Bello Nock," star clown in Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus
Dimitri – Swiss clown and mime
Emmett Kelly – American tramp clown
Ernie Burch – Blinko (c. 1944–1995), host of 1950s TV show. Ringling Bros. circus. The Greatest Show on Earth film. Named by Cecil B. DeMille
The Fratellini Family – family of French clowns
Fumagalli – European star clown, Big Apple Circus
George Carl – American clown who performed mainly in Europe.
Glen "Frosty" Little – America's last living Master Clown and longtime "Boss Clown" with the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus
Greg and Karen DeSanto – husband and wife clown/comedy team
Grock – Charles Adrien Wettach (1880–1959), Swiss clown
Joe Jackson Sr. and Jr. – tramp clown entree with a breakaway bicycle
Johann Ludwig Jacob Lou Jacobs (1903–1992) – American Master Clown. Credited with inventing the clown car gag.
Josep Andreu i Lasserre – Charlie Rivel European clown
Jose de Jesus Medrano – Chuchin (1953–1984), Mexican clown and performance star
José Vega Santana – Remi (1958–) – "Puerto Rico's Greatest Clown"
Michael Halvarson – Swedish clown and star pickpocket entertainer who has appeared in Cirque du Soleil Kooza
Mikhail Nikolayevich Rumyantsev – Karandash (1901–1983), Soviet Clown and clowning teacher.
Nicolai Poliakoff – Coco the Clown longtime star clown of the Bertram Mills Circus
Oleg Popov (1930–2016), Russian clown, student of Karandash
Otto Griebling – (1896–1972), American Master Clown with the Cole Bros. and Ringling circuses
Paul Hunt – gymnast clown
Pierre Étaix (1928–2016), French clown, comedian and filmmaker
Reeve J. Porter (1989–Present), American clown, professional pagliacco and market joker
Roly Bain (1954 – 2016) English priest and clown who preached and performed as Holy Roly. He helped set up the organisation Holy Fools.
Sergey Pavlov – "Lalala", Russian clown, director and actor
Steve Smith – "T.J. Tatters", longtime director of Ringling Clown College
Vicki Gabereau – Rosie Sunshine, ran as a candidate in the 1974 Toronto mayoral election
Yuri Nikulin – Russian clown and actor
Jack Perry and Doug McKenzie – Zig and Zag Australian television clowns

30 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

My posts have been pro science, anti racist and a few others inbetween. Guilty as charged! 

No, your posts have been to promote the religion of science, anti-white and come across as very NWO loving.

And yes you are 'guilty as charged'!

Again, how many kids are you happy to have been fucked up or died and will be fucked up or die from the vaccines you so love?

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Blame Chicoms as usual.

This c*nts a sh1t stiring weasel.

Pushing more of the 'anti-China' narrative I see.

While I myself am no fan of China, and am not defending them in any way, this is the kind of message  that helps to sow division and push the globalist narrative.

Christmas is being cancelled (in London and the south-east of England at least) because of the actions of the UK government, Boris et al, and their 'advisors'.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

The new Tier 4 - Stay At Home could be copied and pasted from the fourth film "Stay at Home - Techniques Sheltering in Place"  of the Protect and Survive films for a nuclear attack, made over 40 years ago. 😆

Peddling bollocks even then.

'Leave your home and they will put another family into it.

If you go in a new area there is no obligation to help you..'

What.?

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

If Tier 3 is coloured red. What comes after red to indicate Tier 4, brown?

Black Black Black.....!!!

Tier Three was 'very high' so what's Tier Four? Very, very high?

Londoners have been banned from leaving the city and may even face being arrested if they try to travel to other parts of the country for Christmas. The strict new travel rules come into place after midnight as the capital and South East England are plunged into a tier four lockdown. Boris Johnson said people should not enter or leave tier four areas and residents must not stay overnight away from home.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/19/londoners-face-arrest-for-travelling-home-for-christmas-13777819/

Edited by Velma
  • Sad 1

What a day!

Boris has announced to enslave all Londoners and queue of Xmas shoppers grew so long that I am surprised people didn't start Do the Conga (now that this hideous hairstyle is back in fashion apparently). I guess you can't do that while anti-socially distancing.

In the meanwhile, the crash between pigs and protesters continued today.

• Thanks 2

Disgusted with the bastards, my bro is undergoing cancer treatment in London, was due to come back to Ireland for Xmas, very hard for my folks. I have been telling my Dad for ages whats really going on, doesnt really want to listen. Hes 88, says he has his own health issues and worries about my bro to contend with. I dont think this will make him listen any more though.

• Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

how many kids are you happy to have been fucked up or died and will be fucked up or die from the vaccines you so love?

Well @Free_your_mind I take it that you with all your knowledge of science and working with such 'respectable priests' of science, you are not keen on answering that question!

So lets try a simple one.

What do you think about bacterial pneumonia and it's current case rise?

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

Tier Three was 'very high' so what's Tier Four? Very, very high?

Londoners have been banned from leaving the city and may even face being arrested if they try to travel to other parts of the country for Christmas. The strict new travel rules come into place after midnight as the capital and South East England are plunged into a tier four lockdown. Boris Johnson said people should not enter or leave tier four areas and residents must not stay overnight away from home.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/19/londoners-face-arrest-for-travelling-home-for-christmas-13777819/

My brother and his girlfriend are moving to Cornwall from London over Christmas, and he's told me that apparently the restrictions don't apply to people who are moving house. Work that one out.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

Have you got the link to see this chart in its context? Not disputing influenza cases are significantly down but there's some aspects of the charts that are confusing me. No mention of northern or southern hemisphere which is unusual as most analysis of influenza is broken down into the 2 hemispheres as they are distinct seasons. The starting year doesn't make sense to me either, is it meant to be 2019? If so, why doesn't it say it. I read the chart as week 1 = January. So it follows the expected pattern as influenza would reduce to minimal levels around late March/April (week 12). It's a bit confusing but the original source would be good if you have it.

https://www.who.int/influenza/gisrs_laboratory/updates/summaryreport/en/

knock yourself out. you can change the dates to previous years for comparison

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic