Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Was just listening to the two james's doing their end of year round up in the clip below and at 3 minutes they start talking about how face masks were used on the prisoners in guantanamo bay as a method of inducing psychological trauma on the prisoners

So as our government locks us down in our homes and regions and imposes mask wearing and all kinds of new rules and regulations it looks very much like they are treating us as prisoners and deploying military methods of torture against us:

New World Next Year 2021

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Delidroid said:

It has made me think they have a mass cull every so often and would explain past fallen nations.  Just a thought but it could have been going on for hundreds if not a thousand years. 

Thanks Gareth for bringing up about people that has Covid filtre on. I was thinking the same.

No matter what you say, info misses them and they are beyond help. They simply handed over their brain, short of signing off their life, to satan.

For your ultimate safety....made with wool probably....

*Drum rolls* Tadah! Social Distancing Jumper! You gotta laugh....

• Confused 1
21 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Thanks Gareth for bringing up about people that has Covid filtre on. I was thinking the same.

No matter what you say, info misses them and they are beyond help. They simply handed over their brain, short of signing off their life, to satan.

head-in-hands.jpg

• Haha 1

We are now classed as cranks & dangerous 😂

Anti-vaccine cranks target V-Day heroine Margaret: 91-year-old is labelled an actress and a Mason by dangerous cadre of conspiracy theorists

Conspiracy theorists used Facebook to spread slurs about Margaret Keenan, 91

She was first in the world to have the Pfizer Covid-19 jab outside medical trials 

Anti-vaxxers accused her of making a Masonic sign and being a marketing ploy 

Research suggests there are 5.35 million followers of anti-vaccination accounts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9069029/Anti-vaccine-cranks-target-V-Day-heroine-Margaret-91-year-old-labelled-actress.html

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

We are now classed as cranks & dangerous 😂

Anti-vaccine cranks target V-Day heroine Margaret: 91-year-old is labelled an actress and a Mason by dangerous cadre of conspiracy theorists

Conspiracy theorists used Facebook to spread slurs about Margaret Keenan, 91

She was first in the world to have the Pfizer Covid-19 jab outside medical trials 

Anti-vaxxers accused her of making a Masonic sign and being a marketing ploy 

Research suggests there are 5.35 million followers of anti-vaccination accounts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9069029/Anti-vaccine-cranks-target-V-Day-heroine-Margaret-91-year-old-labelled-actress.html

After the festive period, it will become more intense.

but still, on December 31st 2020 I'll be humming auld langs ayne

(damn autospell) 

3 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Yeah I've been trying to understand the brainwashing a bit more - and I watched the bbc for the first time in many months. I really do understand how for a lot of people, if this has been your trusted news outlet for your whole life - and the bbc although it shouldn't be, is still seen by many as the bastion of respectability - how you can be manipulated and brainwashed to form the perspective that they do. I know for me, it was intense suffering that brought me out of the dream spell - and I think for most people it does take something like this to happen to come out of it. It's difficult to do it by yourself in the dream spell whilst you're having a relatively ok time.

So although their perspective does irritate me greatly from time to time, I do have some empathy for them, because I can remember having that mind set - and I'm sure there are many areas of society where there are giant scams going on that I'm not aware of and people will probably think that of me, that I'm a brainwashed sheep in relation to that particular area.

I think some patience is required. More suffering is occurring and the relationship is that more people are waking up as a result. I wish suffering wasn't one of the main drivers for waking people up but from my experience it does seem to be the case - I just want to ensure that when people do cross that divide and do wake up - that there is a warm friendly, safe environment for these people to join. We're talking about fundamental belief systems being destroyed such as the possibility that government don't have your best interests at heart (big one to shift for me personally) - which are not easy to accept even if your intuition says otherwise and you've long not been guided by your intuition.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

bell ends with lights on

11 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Hmmm.......sounds like a cover story for the jab.....nurse faints on feeling pain?

I thought the first injection recipients reported it didn't hurt?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9067979/amp/Tennessee-nurse-faints-live-air-minutes-getting-Pfizers-COVID-19-vaccine.html

The article says she faints when feeling pain, yet she didn't flinch when she got jabbed, she fainted 17 minutes later, lomg afte any pain from the prick should have diminished.

The reason I don't think this was staged is because the paparazzi stood down, rather than suround her, snapping and flashing, the camermen put their equipment down and tried to look small and skulk away into the background.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

Looks like European leaders are going into hiding during the next lockdown. Slovakia's Prime Minister Igor Matovic, who attended an EU summit with Mr Macron last week, said he had tested positive for coronavirus on Friday. Several other European leaders who were also at the summit, including the prime ministers of Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Luxembourg, said they would self-isolate. Macron is recovering at his presidential residence at La Lanterne at Versailles.

How so, were they not following their own guidelines and wearing masks, social-distancing and elbow bumping?

• Like 4
15 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i hope thats true.

i've just refreshed the who global instances of flu. looks like its been eradicated

Untitled2.jpg

Have you got the link to see this chart in its context? Not disputing influenza cases are significantly down but there's some aspects of the charts that are confusing me. No mention of northern or southern hemisphere which is unusual as most analysis of influenza is broken down into the 2 hemispheres as they are distinct seasons. The starting year doesn't make sense to me either, is it meant to be 2019? If so, why doesn't it say it. I read the chart as week 1 = January. So it follows the expected pattern as influenza would reduce to minimal levels around late March/April (week 12). It's a bit confusing but the original source would be good if you have it.

36 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

Have you got the link to see this chart in its context? Not disputing influenza cases are significantly down but there's some aspects of the charts that are confusing me. No mention of northern or southern hemisphere which is unusual as most analysis of influenza is broken down into the 2 hemispheres as they are distinct seasons. The starting year doesn't make sense to me either, is it meant to be 2019? If so, why doesn't it say it. I read the chart as week 1 = January. So it follows the expected pattern as influenza would reduce to minimal levels around late March/April (week 12). It's a bit confusing but the original source would be good if you have it.

https://www.who.int/influenza/gisrs_laboratory/updates/summaryreport/en/

https://www.who.int/influenza/gisrs_laboratory/updates/flunet_globalviruscirculation_20201204.pdf?ua=1

10 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I don't indulge in a place where you'd find those. It will make you ill by simply reading it!

Should have known....mums dot net. *doh*

Full of fear.

From my timeline, all is looking jolly good.

Vaccine plan is falling apart left, right and centre. LOL

I went and had a look.  Big mistake.  There's a thread on David Icke over there.  Not pretty reading.  I despair!

David Icke | Mumsnet 

• Like 1
On 12/17/2020 at 11:21 PM, Macnamara said:

BREAKING NEWS!

New cure for all viruses found!

Government issues new instructions to all British citizens:

1. Open your oven door

2. Place your head inside the oven

3. Turn the oven dial upto full

4. Inhale deeply

You may experience some lightheadedness at first but this is perfectly normal. Keep inhaling deeply and you will never have a virus ever again

I read elsewhere the other day that avian flu is doing the rounds again and making a lot of wild birds ill.

The 'solution' to 'stop the spread' of avian flu appears to be to cull a large number of birds.

Recently in Denmark, they started to 'cull' a number of mink, because it was believed they had a type of coronavirus that could 'spread' to humans.

Its funny isn't it, will there be a point where governments announce that the only way to 'stop the spread' of this coronavirus will be to 'cull' a large number of the human population?

You can already imagine the virtue-signallers lining up to support this...