Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, kj35 said:

They changed the tests to include lateral flow and serologic

Looks like they did that in October based on the sharp change in statistics around that time? There is a two to three week delay they said, so that might explain the slightly miss alignment of dates. 

Here we go tonight for the first time.

Look at the BBC propaganda. The first signs of another organised mutual military conflict, where

innocent people will be slaughtered?

The BBC are suggesting China is to blame for Covid. China is part of the NWO grand deception. The equilavent

of the UK's Porton Down is based in WUHAN, which the BBC fails to report.  It's my opinion China may have released a manmade virus with the knowledge and approval of nearly all major nations.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

I only look at MSM on Youtube to thumb it all down.

I haven't watched this BBC Newsnight crap, but the title says it all.

"CAN COMMON SENSE GUIDE US OUT OF THE COVID PANDEMIC"

COMMON SENSE IS SEVERELY LACKING IN THE MAJORITY. IN SOME CASES

RETARDED, IN OTHERS INTELLECTUALLY FUCKING DISHONEST.

Edited by Golden Retriever

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Government issues new instructions to all British citizens:

1. Open your oven door

2. Place your head inside the oven

3. Turn the oven dial upto full

4. Inhale deeply

***Mrs Miggins comes into her kitchen to find mr miggins with his head in the oven***

'What are you doing? Is the oven broken?'

'Oh no the government health minister was just on the tele and said that we've all to stick our heads in the oven now to beat the covid'

'Oh ok then....is there room for me in there too then dearie?'

'yes luv, i'll just shuffle over...now we're to inhale deeply.....they said something about the cyanide ending the virus or something'

Edited by Macnamara

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Look at the BBC propaganda. The first signs of another organised mutual military conflict, where

innocent people will be slaughtered?

The BBC are suggesting China is to blame for Covid. China is part of the NWO grand deception. The equilavent

or some sort of big false flag event that is then blamed on the russians? (we know that hackers can make it look like an attack has come from anywhere. They can hack something from london and then make it look like its come from timbuktuu if they want to....)

Russian hackers breached Microsoft as part of their campaign that infiltrated the US nuclear weapon stockpile network, the Los Alamos lab and the Energy Department, officials reveal

• Microsoft was revealed on Thursday as a target in the sprawling cyberattack
  • Suspected Russian hackers also got into nation's nuclear stockpile networks
  • Energy Department and the National Nuclear Security Administration breached
  • Targets include Los Alamos National Laboratory, which conducts the government's most sensitive and advanced nuclear research
  • Evidence of the attack was also found in the networks of the Office of Secure Transportation which is responsible for moving nuclear materials
  • Another breach might have probed how to disrupt the national power grid
  • Officials warn the hack is on an unprecedented scale and poses 'grave' threat
  • Trojan horse in SolarWinds network software was used in sophisticated attack
  • Sources say another, unnamed, major tech vendor was used as attack vector
  • Russia denies involvement but experts say campaign bears Kremlin hallmarks
  • Scale is astonishing with most Fortune 500 companies likely breached
  • Biden promises to punish the hackers as soon as he enters office  

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter and Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Afp and Ap and Reuters

Published: 18:30, 17 December 2020 | Updated: 23:59, 17 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9064709/Russian-hack-federal-government-hard-overstate-says-ex-homeland-security-adviser.html

• Like 1

Scientists supporting the Scamdemic take to TIK TOK!

Other eminent scientists have been ignored by MSM since March putting forward their concerns

relating to the reliabilty of the  tests, the safety of the vaccines and the way deaths are recorded.

These imo truthful scientist's videos have been deleted by most platforms. This is censorship in its most totalitarian form.

• Confused 1

Tabloidtard readers have thumbed this up. Bloody hell, there is a long way to go.

"Objectively 2020 was a bad year, but every year seems to be a bad year from journalism"

Pinker believes in the pandemic. Is he Jewish?

I won't waste time to listen to it. If anyone does, can they come back and report please.

14 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Good post but let’s not in any way take their  95% vaccine efficacy claim seriously. Nothing more than a PR statement using ‘statistical wizardry’ as the UK column puts it. 

Indeed the UK column have calculated the ‘absolute risk reduction‘ using Pfizer’s own trial stats at a pathetic 0.8%. 

From around 43 mins below. 

I don't take it seriously.... different vaccine companies use different figures---but the human immune system has a 99% efficacy---far better than any "vaccines" (with side effects). 

Every time I see his face, I want to smash my monitor screen!.

My day today:

2 pm - Enter bank without mask. Stand in line. Very young bank employee male appears from a cubicle and says "Do you need a mask?"  Me: " No thank you" Him: Do you have asthma?  Me: (looking at him cockled and stifling a giggle) No, I don't have asthma, do you?  Him: Then you need a mask to come in.  Me: No actually I don't need to as I have health issues about that.  Him: Oh OK if you have health issues you are OK.

I walk away and go to teller wondering what planet I am on.

3pm -  Enter Staples to get ink for my printer. I see the ink section and walk over, asked the 6' 6' Italian mafia looking guy to look up the exact ink I need for my printer, as I forgot which ink but remembered my printer type.  Him:  I'm going to get you a mask.   Me: Oh no thank you, not necessary - so if you can look up that ink for me please.  Him: You have to wear a mask.  Me: No, I don't need to wear one, thank you all the same.   Him: You have to be exempt.  Me: Did you ask me if I was exempt before you said you were going to get a mask?   Him: No.  Me: Well if you had, I would have told you I have health issues regarding the mask.  Him: OK but you didn't say. Me: That's because you didn't ask...and you're not supposed to challenge people who don't wear a mask as that is harassment and suggests that you are discriminating.  

He looks at me with fuming eyes...not sure about his mouth as I could only see the fabric going back and forth. He finds details of the ink I need and promptly walks over to find it..he rudely tells me to move to my right ( social distance)   

Me: You are wearing a mask and I'm not, so why are you worried about me if that mask works?  Him: I'm following social distancing rules.  Me: Do you share the same washroom with your work colleagues?  Him: Yes.   Me:  Do you have to clean the taps, toilet, toilet flush  and door handle after every use? Him: No.  Me: Oh dear! ....I make a disapproving face and walk to check out. He proceeds to ring in my purchase.  Tells me I can use the 'tap' feature.  I tell him I prefer to put my fingertips on his keypad. By now he is ready to explode. He says " I'm just trying to keep everyone safe!!!!!"   Me: "Well lets be realistic... even God hasn't been able to save everyone - I'd lower your expectations a bit if I were you -  maybe start by taking that muzzle off seeing as you use a multi person washroom and then flush after using and touch taps without washing your hands first. That flush and taps not to mention the door handle must be a disease waiting to happen."

He glares at me and says the customary " Thank you for shopping at Staples"  but not meaning it.   Me:  Have a nice day, if its the wrong ink I'll be back.

( I was determined to make him feel as uncomfortable as he clearly made all non mask wearers. ) Sorry but I was in no mood for anyone's bullshit today.

3.45 pm - Enter a store to look for a few presents.  Walk over to get a shopping cart(trolley UK).  Woman says " Do you need a mask"?  Me: No I do not thank you. (Getting irritated now) Her: Oh you must have a health condition.  Me: Yes I need copious amounts of air.  Her: Oh OK. I continue shopping  I reach the third aisle and another woman approaches  rubbing sanitizer into her hands and up her arms.... " Would you like me to get you a mask?"   Me: No, I have already told someone I don't need one thank you and you are the second person... a third could be termed as harassment ( smiling sweetly and trying not to appear hostile). Her: OK I'm sorry to bother you. 

All in all it was a draining day but also satisfying... I didnt give in lol.

I will add...everyone would look at me as if I had three heads. They would turn and walk the other way or try to stare me down to make me notice them.   The trick is not to make eye contact and carry on like you are invisible. If someone comes around the corner out of the blue and looks like theyve ran into a Sasquatch...make out you are both doing the two step, smile sweetly and keep going.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Pinkman said:

70% of the country are locked up in tier 3 restrictions. 

The thing is though, people are praying to be placed into tier 2 as if it's something amazing. They've got people by the bollocks. 

It maybe tier 4 after Christmas :classic_rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9065485/Boris-Johnson-warns-No-Deal-likely-plunging-38-million-Tier-3-lockdown-misery.html

How ridiculous is this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

My day today:

2 pm - Enter bank without mask. Stand in line. Very young bank employee male appears from a cubicle and says "Do you need a mask?"  Me: " No thank you" Him: Do you have asthma?  Me: (looking at him cockled and stifling a giggle) No, I don't have asthma, do you?  Him: Then you need a mask to come in.  Me: No actually I don't need to as I have health issues about that.  Him: Oh OK if you have health issues you are OK.

I walk away and go to teller wondering what planet I am on.

3pm -  Enter Staples to get ink for my printer. I see the ink section and walk over, asked the 6' 6' Italian mafia looking guy to look up the exact ink I need for my printer, as I forgot which ink but remembered my printer type.  Him:  I'm going to get you a mask.   Me: Oh no thank you, not necessary - so if you can look up that ink for me please.  Him: You have to wear a mask.  Me: No, I don't need to wear one, thank you all the same.   Him: You have to be exempt.  Me: Did you ask me if I was exempt before you said you were going to get a mask?   Him: No.  Me: Well if you had, I would have told you I have health issues regarding the mask.  Him: OK but you didn't say. Me: That's because you didn't ask...and you're not supposed to challenge people who don't wear a mask as that is harassment and suggests that you are discriminating.  

He looks at me with fuming eyes...not sure about his mouth as I could only see the fabric going back and forth. He finds details of the ink I need and promptly walks over to find it..he rudely tells me to move to my right ( social distance)   

Me: You are wearing a mask and I'm not, so why are you worried about me if that mask works?  Him: I'm following social distancing rules.  Me: Do you share the same washroom with your work colleagues?  Him: Yes.   Me:  Do you have to clean the taps, toilet, toilet flush  and door handle after every use? Him: No.  Me: Oh dear! ....I make a disapproving face and walk to check out. He proceeds to ring in my purchase.  Tells me I can use the 'tap' feature.  I tell him I prefer to put my fingertips on his keypad. By now he is ready to explode. He says " I'm just trying to keep everyone safe!!!!!"   Me: "Well lets be realistic... even God hasn't been able to save everyone - I'd lower your expectations a bit if I were you -  maybe start by taking that muzzle off seeing as you use a multi person washroom and then flush after using and touch taps without washing your hands first. That flush and taps not to mention the door handle must be a disease waiting to happen."

He glares at me and says the customary " Thank you for shopping at Staples"  but not meaning it.   Me:  Have a nice day, if its the wrong ink I'll be back.

( I was determined to make him feel as uncomfortable as he clearly made all non mask wearers. ) Sorry but I was in no mood for anyone's bullshit today.

3.45 pm - Enter a store to look for a few presents.  Walk over to get a shopping cart(trolley UK).  Woman says " Do you need a mask"?  Me: No I do not thank you. (Getting irritated now) Her: Oh you must have a health condition.  Me: Yes I need copious amounts of air.  Her: Oh OK. I continue shopping  I reach the third aisle and another woman approaches  rubbing sanitizer into her hands and up her arms.... " Would you like me to get you a mask?"   Me: No, I have already told someone I don't need one thank you and you are the second person... a third could be termed as harassment ( smiling sweetly and trying not to appear hostile). Her: OK I'm sorry to bother you. 

All in all it was a draining day but also satisfying... I didnt give in lol.

I will add...everyone would look at me as if I had three heads. They would turn and walk the other way or try to stare me down to make me notice them.   The trick is not to make eye contact and carry on like you are invisible. If someone comes around the corner out of the blue and looks like theyve ran into a Sasquatch...make out you are both doing the two step, smile sweetly and keep going.

Sunflower lanyards work a treat i got a little sunflower badge too tesco give them out

or you can buy them online from the hidden disabilities website 

if any of the robots come near me i point to the badge and look at them attempting to convey disappointment

they immediately realise their mistake and apologise 

i personally feel there would be nothing for me to gain by conversing with them

non-bverbalnew.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's my opinion China may have released a manmade virus with the knowledge and approval of nearly all major nations.

Oh, absolutely.  But I think that it didn't work as well as they thought and not enough people died.  I think they are masking normal flu as 'covid' and these cases of 'long covid' with people losing toes and legs and being comatose are something else entirely.  

I still want to know about all the bodies in the streets and the spontaneous fainting that was all over the news in China, Iran, etc. back in January.

I think something was released in Italy in January, they had a huge surge there, but we ruined it all by having a working immune system and it all ran it's course a lot quicker than they wanted.  There was no global surge.

So now they have to fake it till they make it and sadly media is on board with it all and we have no mainstream independent journalists willing to stick their head above the parapet.  Or should I say, editors willing to take that risk.

How about a BBC coup, Mr Jeremy Paxman?  Just start spouting the truth.

Americans Are in Full Revolt Against Pandemic Lockdowns

Individually and in organized groups, people are pushing back against lockdown orders.

Echoing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio warned city residents this week to prepare for a "full shutdown" as part of ongoing efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19. The two elected officials better not hold their breath waiting for compliance. Evidence from around the country shows that many Americans are thoroughly sick of impoverishing, socially isolating lockdown orders, and are revolting against the often-hypocritical politicians who issue them.

"The governor said in a New York Times interview over the weekend that we should prepare for the possibility of a full shutdown. I agree with that," Mayor de Blasio told interviewers on December 14. "We need to recognize that that may be coming and we've got to get ready for that now, because we cannot let this virus keep growing."

The mayor commented following Cuomo's ban on indoor dining at New York City restaurants. That was issued a week after Staten Island residents cheered bar owner Daniel Presti, who was arrested for defying pandemic restrictions. Days later, Presti ran his car into a sheriff's deputy who sought to rearrest him for continuing to serve patrons. Both of the deputy's legs were broken.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic