Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Furlough scheme in the UK has just been extended again until April 2021.  Where is this money coming from?

This means there will be no lifting of any restrictions until May 2021.

 

They have a money printing machine that can print as much money as they wish. That's where it comes from and will come from.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The more money they print, the cheaper their debt gets and the poorer you will get if you hold cash. It's a complete scam that largely goes unnoticed.

 

Printing money should not be an option for idiot-nobody-loser-politicians.

Then they can try to fix things without calling for divine assistance, and get kicked out of office.

It's thievery to disguise incompetence.   Mass migration is same thing again, utter failure to lead a country and then selling silverware.
Fuck these low lifes, in another age they would have been thrown off the city walls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

They have a money printing machine that can print as much money as they wish. That's where it comes from and will come from.

 

and the more they print the less value the currency in circulation will have

 

that means any responsible people in society who have saved money for things like educating their children or starting a business or buying a home will find that the currency in their bank accounts will lose its value over time

 

Bitcoin now at over £20,000 = INFLATION

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

and the more they print the less value the currency in circulation will have

 

that means any responsible people in society who have saved money for things like educating their children or starting a business or buying a home will find that the currency in their bank accounts will lose its value over time

 

Bitcoin now at over £20,000 = INFLATION

Precisely. And a future nefarious thing they could do, once everyone has moved their worthless cash into gold or bitcoin, is to then ban bitcoin or ban gold (as has been done before) - creating a lose lose for everyone - all asset classes crashing or being banned - most people's wealth destroyed. But yeah - hope they don't take that future next step!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Furlough scheme in the UK has just been extended again until April 2021.  Where is this money coming from?

This means there will be no lifting of any restrictions until May 2021.

 

And by "sheer coincidence" that April extension takes us to the end of the tax year... make what you will of that...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And it all links in to the corona scam imo. The financial and currency system was and has been in total collapse for some time, so some form of reset is required - needed a triggering event - corona - then you crash the financial system - everyone loses their wealth - everyone has to go on UBI and be dependent on the state etc etc.....

 

The central banking crisis is the big anchor imo for the whole scam.

 

Personally I think they could have found a better way to create a new system, but then again these people must be psychopaths.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Precisely. And a future nefarious thing they could do, once everyone has moved their worthless cash into gold or bitcoin, is to then ban bitcoin or ban gold (as has been done before) - creating a lose lose for everyone - all asset classes crashing or being banned - most people's wealth destroyed. But yeah - hope they don't take that future next step!

 

that wouldn't eliminate a black market in those things

 

Both russia and china have been building gold reserves so one possibility is a central bank digital currency backed by gold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

And it all links in to the corona scam imo. The financial and currency system was and has been in total collapse for some time, so some form of reset is required - needed a triggering event - corona - then you crash the financial system - everyone loses their wealth - everyone has to go on UBI and be dependent on the state etc etc.....

 

state dependency = SLAVERY

 

So yes that is the goal of the corporate-socialist elites

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

that wouldn't eliminate a black market in those things

 

Both russia and china have been building gold reserves so one possibility is a central bank digital currency backed by gold

 

Yes it's interesting that China is the largest Gold producer in the world and exports I believe next to nothing! They have been accumulating gold for a long time now. Strategically they are well ahead of the game. And they are quite advanced in their digital currency - so would not be a surprise at all if that happened

 

I think the other thing they are tying to explore is a "basket" of currencies, rather than having the dollar as the only denominator during trading exchanges - have multiple currency denominators. Think facebook tried this - but it got scrapped or whatever - could still happen as an alternative to the dollar system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kj35 said:

That rainbow insignia is part of the programming for 4sd the 2030 agenda ...it's everywhere you'll see Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock wearing the circular badge of it. Johnson wore it when he did his weird speech in front of the UN this time last year when he described Brexit like Prometheus having his liver packed out then weirdly (We thought at the time) dissed anti vaxxers Johnson's UN speech

 

the rainbow is a freemasonic symbol to show those people ascribe to the NOAHIDE laws:

 

Bro. Bathurst, however, has another telling comment:

What is very strange is that Noah, Bezaleel, and the Warden's Wicket, (all features of the Graham story) having been consigned to oblivion did not stay there. Men who can hardly have ever heard of Thomas Graham dug them up again, years later, as the basis of additional ceremonies." (p.91, AQC 80) That is where the degree of Royal Ark Mariner comes in and why its first protagonists in the latter 18th century claimed for it an ancestry of a century earlier that has hitherto been regarded as both excessive and even ludicrous — a judgement that may now have to be reassessed. What is also interesting is that in the earliest forms of the Ark degree it was not just the story of Noah's Ark that was told but the erection and then dismantling of the Tower of Babel. Anderson's reference to Masons as 'Noachidae' was not simply harking back to an early tradition. As a 'basis of that natural religion' on which all Masons can agree he is here suggesting that we are those who accept the Noachite Laws as our standard. (See my Arch and The Rainbow — p.353) Whilst to clinch the persisting influence of the Noah tradition in our English Craft it was his dove that replaced the Sun and Moon or figures of Hermes — Rosicrucian emblems — on the Deacons' wands after the union of' 1813. The legend of the Carpenters is thus still woven into the Stonemasons' working.

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/apendent_bodies/york/royal_legends/craft_royal_legends.htm

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

and the more they print the less value the currency in circulation will have

 

that means any responsible people in society who have saved money for things like educating their children or starting a business or buying a home will find that the currency in their bank accounts will lose its value over time

 

Bitcoin now at over £20,000 = INFLATION

 

And the inverse relationship to that is  total government debt (bonds) issued by the printing machine Bank of England is reduced. 

 

What would be interesting to know is what the Bank of England are doing with the bond receipts. I know in the US the FED are using the money received from the government to buy assets for themselves. So just to state this part of the scam. The Fed are printing money at no cost, selling that to the government, using that money to buy up real estate etc so essentially for free. Then the government in the end get their debt reduced, and the transfer of that wealth has come from the saver who now has worthless savings....

 

Grrr... ok done with my Central Banking scam rant! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes it's interesting that China is the largest Gold producer in the world and exports I believe next to nothing! They have been accumulating gold for a long time now. Strategically they are well ahead of the game. And they are quite advanced in their digital currency - so would not be a surprise at all if that happened

 

I think the other thing they are tying to explore is a "basket" of currencies, rather than having the dollar as the only denominator during trading exchanges - have multiple currency denominators. Think facebook tried this - but it got scrapped or whatever - could still happen as an alternative to the dollar system.

 

there have also been moves by some  countries to repatriate their gold from the US

 

jim rickards who ran economic warfare simulations for the US military used to say that in order to be in a position to challenge the federal reserves dollar status as the worlds reserve currency china would need to accumulate over 4000 tons of gold

 

china has been secretive about this but in reality is now in excess of 4000 tons and is rolling out her digital yuan to challenge dollar hegemony

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

 The Fed are printing money at no cost, selling that to the government, using that money to buy up real estate etc so essentially for free. Then the government in the end get their debt reduced, and the transfer of that wealth has come from the saver who now has worthless savings....

 

money printing will destroy middle class savers (workers who work for a living) and enrich the stock market speculators (those  who live off their investments)

 

but its the workers who produce REAL tangible wealth

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...