Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just boycott Hollywood full stop, even if jobs are lost.

According to the Scum ...........

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

Tom Thumb is obviously hating the agenda as much as we are - so talking into his mirror he fires off at his crew.

Interesting psychological observations being witnessed in all of this plandemic.  

Like has been said - the first to pop their heads out of the agenda trench gets blown up - frustration due to lack of freedom of expression is being misdirected. 

Straw and camels come to mind!  

Tom Thumb is obviously hating the agenda as much as we are - so talking into his mirror he fires off at his crew.

Interesting psychological observations being witnessed in all of this plandemic.  

Like has been said - the first to pop their heads out of the agenda trench gets blown up - frustration due to lack of freedom of expression is being misdirected. 

Straw and camels come to mind!  

Call the police and arrest this odious Doctor!  Oh, I forgot they don't bother their comrades.

"This is the moment telly’s Dr Hilary Jones visited a pharmacy without a face mask. The celebrity medic, who appears on ITV show Good Morning Britain was pictured breaking Covid rules. He later issued a grovelling apology.

An onlooker said he saw him without a face covering while picking up a prescription. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, said: “I was shocked that anyone would not wear a mask in a chemist when sick people are picking up a prescription. He is a doctor on TV telling people to wear masks.”

2_JS225063344.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/gmbs-dr-hilary-jones-pictured-23173972

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

I have always thought he was a class A1 a...hole and is already on my not to watch list.

The audio recording sounds like a scene from Ricky Gervais's comedy series Extras.

Edited by Orange Alert

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a crock of overacting and reacting fake sh*t, small dog syndrome or what?

Is this how Tom Cruise has been "tirelessly" enforcing the rules, by yelling at staff?

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Call the police and arrest this odious Doctor!  Oh, I forgot they don't bother their comrades.

"This is the moment telly’s Dr Hilary Jones visited a pharmacy without a face mask. The celebrity medic, who appears on ITV show Good Morning Britain was pictured breaking Covid rules. He later issued a grovelling apology.

An onlooker said he saw him without a face covering while picking up a prescription. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, said: “I was shocked that anyone would not wear a mask in a chemist when sick people are picking up a prescription. He is a doctor on TV telling people to wear masks.”

2_JS225063344.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/gmbs-dr-hilary-jones-pictured-23173972

That's almost everyone employed by ITV's Good Morning Britain and the BBC, who are publicly pro-covid, that have been surreptitiously filmed in a shop without a mask and made headline news.

What's the agenda? So they can apologise, full of contrition and self-reproach on live TV for rule-breaking? Like Rita Ora, who no-one remembers, but had a new mediocre single out and needed publicity.

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Cruise needs to go on a cruise and never return :D haha.

His behaviour astounds me. Isn't he known for his attention seeking freak outs? 🤣

Edited by allymisfit

9 hours ago, zarkov said:

The term "conspiracy theorist" really grates sometimes, when the reality is that they are the canary's in the coal mine.

Even before the term was psyoped supposedly by the cia post kennedy assasination. It really dealt a death blow to telling the truth or genuine concern and consequent investigation.

One weaponised use of the term "conspiracy theorist" deflates and ridicules all arguments in the public perception.

Why thinking people allowed a term to be weaponised against our collective selves.

So surely collecively we could create a term that causes less consternation?

Alternative Theorist. Simples.

RE: Tom Cruise outburst.

Problem we have in society is that we hold extremely high value to emotional behaviour because most people operate on the emotional level. So if someone respected gets "mad" or "cries" we pay a lot of attention and importance to it. It's the same in today life. If someone shouts people tend to listen, if someone starts crying they will get sympathy. It's how a baby gets what they want - and we should have evolved from babies - we shouldn't pay any attention to these sorts of stories, as they are non-stories, just encourages these sorts of behaviours. Some uncontrolled energy escaped Tom Cruise - I just couldn't really care. 

13 hours ago, Liberty said:

So there is a feel good reward system going on there.

Exactly ^^

The feel good is the dopamine release and the "pride" felt when

an obedient creature follows instructions correctly

"pleasing" the authority that created the instructions

the authority will reward the creature with a treat or an actual or proverbial pat on the head

this processes is repeated

repetition is the mother of retention

this is pretty much how dogs are trained to do tricks too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Is this how Tom Cruise has been "tirelessly" enforcing the rules, by yelling at staff?

He's really angry because he won't get cavity searched at UK airports: 

The police can now stop and search hostile foreign actors at the border before they come into the country.

The new powers are an ‘urgent update’ to legislation. Home Secretary, Priti Patel, said: ‘Hostile foreign actors have become a huge threat in recent years. We need to stop them coming over here and filling our tabloids with their hostile activity. We have plenty of washed up hasbeens already. We don’t need anymore.’

https://www.mickeybliss.co.uk/police-have-been-granted-new-powers-to-deal-with-rogue-thespians/

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Velma said:

I have never watched the film Valkyrie (2008), but it makes me chuckle that Tom Cruise plays the part of the strapping 6 foot 3 inch, German officer, Claus von Staffenburg (on the far left of the photo, taken in July 1944) .  

Adolf Hitler is 5ft 8 ½in.   Tom Cruise is 5ft 7 ¾in.  With Tom Cruise's outbursts and stature, he should have played Hitler.claus-von-stauffenberg-ce-comploteur-qui

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

Absolutely - fully agree!

A great example of the change that has taken place is the acceptance by many who would have previously scoffed at the idea that viruses are unproven! but now talk in more inquiring tones as evidenced by comments on sites like principia-scientific.org

Ive seen a paradigm shift over the past 9 months and in this respect its been great and the number of videos expressing the same open attitude - reflected in numerous comment sections.

I never thought that I would see the day - but as with the internet itself, everything the globalists plan and action there is always that double edged sword of risk. 

They lack confidence which is why they coerce and deceive.

It feels like we are waiting to see what their next move will be , but we already know their script. which is another advantage.

And people dont need to completely wake up to know this is wrong, just to awaken enough is good enough. Our strength is in our numbers and those can increase in a flash if conditionas are right and the very heavy propagandising is the reaction to counter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-QQdheISPI&feature=emb_logo

Mouse Utopia and the blackest pill - corbettreport  - interesting and relates to the positives of increasing knowledge and accompanying technology that should be viewed as enhancements to our lives allowing us to flourish and by contrast the eugenicist, totalitairan state view as propagandised, preaching that humans are useless eaters consuming finite resources while ignoring aforementioned advances in tech, efficiency, etc which makes the overall consumable pie infinately greater and capable of supporting many many more.

What the globalists fear the most!

For sure.

I think a big problem is figuring out what's the best thing we can actually practically do as a Joe Bloggs. You can talk all day about people "waking up" but even if everyone is fully awake its still the same crooks having the final say, protests are a good start but easily ignored by government and media. I'm not condoning it but I think it's understandable to fear a crackdown from authority if you dare open up your business for example, especially seeing how heavy handed police are getting. That's a problem if you were thinking about opening up your business for example.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Why won't they say how many have been given jab? Fears of missed targets and low uptake among the elderly as calls grow for Covid-19 vaccine figures to be made public

Pressure mounting on Matt Hancock publish how many people given vaccine

Officials have confirmed that 'tens of thousands' have received their first dose 

The  vaccination programme started last week at 70 hospitals across the UK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9057075/Why-wont-say-given-jab.html

They read your comment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55332242

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic