Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they've weaponised that phrase along with some others to such an extent that they have now lost their power. Its like water off a ducks back

 

a conspiracy is simply a plan by more than one person to do harm to their enemy. History is literally just a string of conspiracies

 

what i found funny though was that having been ridiculed online for the last decade for talking about 911, central banking, geoengineering and vaccines i then watched those very same people become conspiracy theorists with the whole russiagate thing

 

funny how when they do it, its ok but when i do it then i'm a 'crazy tinfoil hat wearing nutjob'

 

The only difference is what they were talking about was just a big nothing burger whilst the things i'm talking about actually have some substance to them

 

Agreed (& out of likes)

Its only when people reflect on recent history that it becomes evident that conspiracy theorists were correct all along as per your examples and I vividly recall the term being used during the days of the EEC.

All the more reason for the targeting of the elderly who recall the ebb and flow of change. That is, those without vaccine induced alzheimers/parkinsons/dementia.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just boycott Hollywood full stop, even if jobs are lost.

 

According to the Scum ...........

 

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

 

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Scientology are going to loose him to the covid cult!  I wonder if they’re similar. Both Authoritarian ideologies 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

I'm pretty certain it's not going to work in the long run. There have been plans this grand before, they can't account for the unpredictability of man and nature, especially where political models like communism are used. My fear is a slightly more selfish one: that it may be decades or even generations before we see the end of this, and that many of us may have a pretty unpleasant time of it from here on in.

 

But it's hard to predict exactly what will happen, and I think when the vaccines arrive but the expected return to normal doesn't more and more people will be forced to wake up. So there's always cause for optimism, we just need more of us to come together and make plans to do what we can to fight this.

 

A while back I read a great little book called "the end of all evil" by Jeremy Locke - a direct download link is in the book section of this site.

 

"The Pattern of Liberty

The pattern of tyranny has repeated itself throughout history.

It cycles in every instance of evil, large and small.

The pattern of liberty, however, is a singular flow that has been progressing slowly since the beginning of time. Evil has been on earth as long as man.

The tactics of evil have changed infrequently, and only do so when forced by the progress of liberty. Every time liberty has progressed, one of the ideas or concepts of evil has died.

When cultural control over people is broken, the pattern of liberty takes another step forward and culture has been forced to adapt to maintain control over people. By using threats of death, torture, mutilation and imprisonment, every kingdom on earth has prospered. War created the empires of history, and culture preserved them.

All who would not submit to the rule of law were killed. Such ignorance of the power of culture is a thing of the past.

Modern technology, brought by increasing degrees of freedom, is allowing the people of the world to see culture for what it is. The pattern of liberty shows how freedom has progressed through history. While cultures around the world teach that evil's control is strengthening, the pattern of liberty shows clearly that evil is weakening.

The pattern of liberty predicts the ultimate failure of culture, and the ultimate end of evil."

 

 

Im optimistic that we have come too far for them to turn us back to cave dwellers, but as you indicate it is going to be a fight, mostly against giving in to it. 

 

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

A while back I read a great little book called "the end of all evil" by Jeremy Locke - a direct download link is in the book section of this site.

 

"The Pattern of Liberty

The pattern of tyranny has repeated itself throughout history.

It cycles in every instance of evil, large and small.

The pattern of liberty, however, is a singular flow that has been progressing slowly since the beginning of time. Evil has been on earth as long as man.

The tactics of evil have changed infrequently, and only do so when forced by the progress of liberty. Every time liberty has progressed, one of the ideas or concepts of evil has died.

When cultural control over people is broken, the pattern of liberty takes another step forward and culture has been forced to adapt to maintain control over people. By using threats of death, torture, mutilation and imprisonment, every kingdom on earth has prospered. War created the empires of history, and culture preserved them.

All who would not submit to the rule of law were killed. Such ignorance of the power of culture is a thing of the past.

Modern technology, brought by increasing degrees of freedom, is allowing the people of the world to see culture for what it is. The pattern of liberty shows how freedom has progressed through history. While cultures around the world teach that evil's control is strengthening, the pattern of liberty shows clearly that evil is weakening.

The pattern of liberty predicts the ultimate failure of culture, and the ultimate end of evil."

 

 

Im optimistic that we have come too far for them to turn us back to cave dwellers, but as you indicate it is going to be a fight, mostly against giving in to it. 

 

 

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. The technology part is interesting, there's no doubt its changed everything and it's their greatest weapon but also greatest problem.

 

Look how scared they are of people like Snowden and Assange, they know people are losing faith in mass media fast and all it takes is a few big leaks to reach a lot of people and the whole thing is fucked. We might talk a lot about the sheep but on the other side there are so many more people awake to what's going on now than there were in the 70s or 80s before the advent of the Internet and mass info sharing. In my view we have it only because of the potential for mass surveillance and eventually policing but its a constant battle to keep it under control.

 

It's going to be a hard battle for sure, I believe if it starts slipping away from them in some places they will employ brutality to keep it on track. But on the bright side hard times will push us to stand up, fulfill our potential and live an exceptional life when in more normal times we could have settled for a very ordinary one.

Edited by Illmatic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. The technology part is interesting, there's no doubt its changed everything and it's their greatest weapon but also greatest problem.

 

Look how scared they are of people like Snowden and Assange, they know people are losing faith in mass media fast and all it takes is a few big leaks to reach a lot of people and the whole thing is fucked. We might talk a lot about the sheep but on the other side there are so many more people awake to what's going on now than there were in the 70s or 80s before the advent of the Internet and mass info sharing. In my view we have it only because of the potential for mass surveillance and eventually policing but its a constant battle to keep it under control.

 

It's going to be a hard battle for sure, I believe if it starts slipping away from them in some places they will employ brutality to keep it on track. But on the bright side hard times will push us to stand up, fulfill our potential and live an exceptional life when in more normal times we could have settled for a very ordinary one.

 

Absolutely - fully agree!

A great example of the change that has taken place is the acceptance by many who would have previously scoffed at the idea that viruses are unproven! but now talk in more inquiring tones as evidenced by comments on sites like principia-scientific.org

Ive seen a paradigm shift over the past 9 months and in this respect its been great and the number of videos expressing the same open attitude - reflected in numerous comment sections.

I never thought that I would see the day - but as with the internet itself, everything the globalists plan and action there is always that double edged sword of risk. 

They lack confidence which is why they coerce and deceive.

 

It feels like we are waiting to see what their next move will be , but we already know their script. which is another advantage.

And people dont need to completely wake up to know this is wrong, just to awaken enough is good enough. Our strength is in our numbers and those can increase in a flash if conditionas are right and the very heavy propagandising is the reaction to counter.

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-QQdheISPI&feature=emb_logo

Mouse Utopia and the blackest pill - corbettreport  - interesting and relates to the positives of increasing knowledge and accompanying technology that should be viewed as enhancements to our lives allowing us to flourish and by contrast the eugenicist, totalitairan state view as propagandised, preaching that humans are useless eaters consuming finite resources while ignoring aforementioned advances in tech, efficiency, etc which makes the overall consumable pie infinately greater and capable of supporting many many more.

 

What the globalists fear the most!

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

An excellent video by Dr Vernon Coleman conveying a strong message to those that oppress us will obviously end up oppressing and condemning themselves and their own.

 

Not sure how to embed the video?

 

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/will-the-police-all-be-redundant-in-less-than-two-years_UuxffoE6IuTLxRm.html

 

 

<iframe src="https://brandnewtube.com/embed/UuxffoE6IuTLxRm" frameborder="0" width="700" height="400" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Emerging evidence suggests the first-generation vaccines currently in clinical trials have a good chance of preventing SARS-CoV-2 related illness, but they are less likely to prevent infection with the virus altogether. This means it is unlikely current vaccines will adequately suppress viral transmission. This means there’s not yet a “silver bullet” that can return Australia and the world to pre-COVID normality. Instead, we anticipate a scenario in which vaccines, antiviral therapies and other tools that become available will help reduce COVID-associated hospitalisation and deaths."

https://theconversation.com/vaccines-alone-wont-keep-australia-safe-in-2021-heres-what-else-we-need-to-do-152078

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why won't they say how many have been given jab? Fears of missed targets and low uptake among the elderly as calls grow for Covid-19 vaccine figures to be made public

Pressure mounting on Matt Hancock publish how many people given vaccine

Officials have confirmed that 'tens of thousands' have received their first dose 

The  vaccination programme started last week at 70 hospitals across the UK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9057075/Why-wont-say-given-jab.html

 

Edited by alexa
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The MHRA have issued a warning that people who have a history of “significant” allergic reactions should not currently receive the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.

The warning comes after two NHS staff members who received the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine suffered an allergic reaction, the NHS in England has confirmed.

The NHS in England said all trusts involved with the vaccination programme have been informed.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has given precautionary advice to NHS trusts that anyone who has a history of "significant" allergic reactions to medicines, food or vaccines should not receive the vaccine.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/three-groups-people-wont-given-19430762

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just boycott Hollywood full stop, even if jobs are lost.

 

According to the Scum ...........

 

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

 

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

 

 

Tom Thumb is obviously hating the agenda as much as we are - so talking into his mirror he fires off at his crew.

Interesting psychological observations being witnessed in all of this plandemic.  

Like has been said - the first to pop their heads out of the agenda trench gets blown up - frustration due to lack of freedom of expression is being misdirected. 

Straw and camels come to mind!  

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom Thumb is obviously hating the agenda as much as we are - so talking into his mirror he fires off at his crew.

Interesting psychological observations being witnessed in all of this plandemic.  

Like has been said - the first to pop their heads out of the agenda trench gets blown up - frustration due to lack of freedom of expression is being misdirected. 

Straw and camels come to mind!  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Call the police and arrest this odious Doctor!  Oh, I forgot they don't bother their comrades.

 

"This is the moment telly’s Dr Hilary Jones visited a pharmacy without a face mask. The celebrity medic, who appears on ITV show Good Morning Britain was pictured breaking Covid rules. He later issued a grovelling apology.

 

An onlooker said he saw him without a face covering while picking up a prescription. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, said: “I was shocked that anyone would not wear a mask in a chemist when sick people are picking up a prescription. He is a doctor on TV telling people to wear masks.”

 

2_JS225063344.jpg

 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/gmbs-dr-hilary-jones-pictured-23173972

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just boycott Hollywood full stop, even if jobs are lost.

 

According to the Scum ...........

 

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

 

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I have always thought he was a class A1 a...hole and is already on my not to watch list.

 

The audio recording sounds like a scene from Ricky Gervais's comedy series Extras.

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just boycott Hollywood full stop, even if jobs are lost.

 

According to the Scum ...........

 

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

 

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a crock of overacting and reacting fake sh*t, small dog syndrome or what?

 

Is this how Tom Cruise has been "tirelessly" enforcing the rules, by yelling at staff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Call the police and arrest this odious Doctor!  Oh, I forgot they don't bother their comrades.

 

"This is the moment telly’s Dr Hilary Jones visited a pharmacy without a face mask. The celebrity medic, who appears on ITV show Good Morning Britain was pictured breaking Covid rules. He later issued a grovelling apology.

 

An onlooker said he saw him without a face covering while picking up a prescription. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, said: “I was shocked that anyone would not wear a mask in a chemist when sick people are picking up a prescription. He is a doctor on TV telling people to wear masks.”

 

2_JS225063344.jpg

 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/gmbs-dr-hilary-jones-pictured-23173972

That's almost everyone employed by ITV's Good Morning Britain and the BBC, who are publicly pro-covid, that have been surreptitiously filmed in a shop without a mask and made headline news.

 

What's the agenda? So they can apologise, full of contrition and self-reproach on live TV for rule-breaking? Like Rita Ora, who no-one remembers, but had a new mediocre single out and needed publicity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just boycott Hollywood full stop, even if jobs are lost.

 

According to the Scum ...........

 

FURIOUS Tom Cruise tore into workers who broke Covid rules on the set of Mission: Impossible screaming: “If I see you doing it again, you’re f***ing gone.”

 

"The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain. And he flew into a rage after spotting two of the crew standing within two metres of each other. An audio tape captured Cruise shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.” Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, were left stunned by the angry outburst."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cruise needs to go on a cruise and never return :D haha.

His behaviour astounds me. Isn't he known for his attention seeking freak outs? 🤣

 

Edited by allymisfit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, zarkov said:

The term "conspiracy theorist" really grates sometimes, when the reality is that they are the canary's in the coal mine.

Even before the term was psyoped supposedly by the cia post kennedy assasination. It really dealt a death blow to telling the truth or genuine concern and consequent investigation.

One weaponised use of the term "conspiracy theorist" deflates and ridicules all arguments in the public perception.

Why thinking people allowed a term to be weaponised against our collective selves.

So surely collecively we could create a term that causes less consternation?

 


Alternative Theorist. Simples.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: Tom Cruise outburst.

 

Problem we have in society is that we hold extremely high value to emotional behaviour because most people operate on the emotional level. So if someone respected gets "mad" or "cries" we pay a lot of attention and importance to it. It's the same in today life. If someone shouts people tend to listen, if someone starts crying they will get sympathy. It's how a baby gets what they want - and we should have evolved from babies - we shouldn't pay any attention to these sorts of stories, as they are non-stories, just encourages these sorts of behaviours. Some uncontrolled energy escaped Tom Cruise - I just couldn't really care. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Liberty said:

So there is a feel good reward system going on there.

Exactly ^^

 

The feel good is the dopamine release and the "pride" felt when

an obedient creature follows instructions correctly

"pleasing" the authority that created the instructions

 

the authority will reward the creature with a treat or an actual or proverbial pat on the head

this processes is repeated

repetition is the mother of retention

 

this is pretty much how dogs are trained to do tricks too

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...