Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A lot of ultra-orthordox Jewish people don't like vaccinations. Some are waiting for the Moshiach to save them too, not a vaccine.

Being a faithful JW is blown since Velma told us about the synthetic vaccine.

May be I ought to convert to Jewish now. You guys don't blame me for being one. Shalom I am all kosher. lol

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

"According to a YouGov poll, a majority of people (57%) in Great Britain believe the relaxation of coronavirus restrictions over Christmas should be scrapped."

so that's 57% of people who are brainwashed enough or malicious enough to want to cancel christmas and lets say that the bulk of them would also accept a vaccine....that still isn't the 75% they say they need for herd immunity, so that's when the motion of mandatory vaccines will get tabled again...spring next year

Edited by Macnamara

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The mass media would spin that as the day they heard the vaccine was soon coming.

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

YouGov poll of 10 fuckin morons. 

Govidiots.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

He/she will file it under 'chicken shit'

MPs  are only puppets of the vermin running the country/world right now.

True , i completely agree. I think flooding their inbox with emails declaring disagreement plants seeds 

• Like 1

On the topic of dictatorships and living under them, I've considered this previously and essentially discovered that Britain is the only country in Europe that hasn't either been occupied, lived under open dictatorship, or had a war within its borders in living memory.

France was occupied by Germany, and has a bloody history of civil disobedience anyway.

Germany shouldn't need any explanation! Plus, Germany was partitioned by the Berlin Wall just 30 years ago.

Belgium, Poland, and the Netherlands were all directly involved in the Second World War.

All of the Eastern bloc countries, and former Soviet countries, don't need too much of a lesson in authoritarianism. And there have been Balkan wars and other distress in this region as well.

Turkey is basically a fascist country now.

There was a military coup in Portugal as recently as 1974.

Spain was a fascist dictatorship for most of the 20th century, and had a bloody Civil War shortly before the Second World War.

Italy is notoriously corrupt, and was fascist during the Second World War.

I could go on, but if you investigate the background of virtually any European nation, they know the dangers of fascism and authoritarianism. That's why Britain is so complacent, because we have never experienced this, and many people have been convinced via propaganda that our establishment, institutions, etc, are essentially 'good', rather than the insidiously corrupt institutions that they actually are.

This situation is far more dangerous in the UK than anywhere else, precisely because people trust the BBC, believe in Britain as a country, and even still have a positive view of the Crown. There are still probably plenty of people alive who believe that the British Empire was some moral undertaking; I know that my mother's husband believes this.

Edited by wake_up_bomb
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I would absolutely love to. I am crap at that though..

Anyone have any pointers? 

I honestly can't get over this. Just utter ignorance really.

Thats a good couple of sentences

Demand the mp do something to change the situation

Once your 2nd or 3rd email goes unanswered you a getting somewhere

I just pop off the odd email wveryso often upon a different issue. Theres plenty of em at the moment

Nothing rude but i make sure she knows i do not support the policy and why

3 hours ago, Oakwise said:

Okay. Here's a real-life anecdote. 

A family I know told me they had covid. They said they've had colds in the past which were worse. In fact, they were fit enough to continue working from home. They did so really to keep their minds off the worry. 

And here's the rub, the nanny-state vapour rub. They kept getting bombarded with patronising phone calls from the health authorities asking things like, 'Are you alright? Do you feel isolated? Can we help you in anyway?' And they were like, 'We're grown adults, thank you. We're capable of looking after ourselves'. They also kept getting texts urging them to download the app. I'm glad to report they all refused it. 

But the rub gets rubbier. When you phone 111 with some mild concerns, you will get told something like, 'Oh, you'll know by day seven if you might die or not.' What a thing to say to someone!

This friend of mine said: 'It got close to day seven and I really started to worry. Will I take that dreaded turn? Started to wonder if I was short of breath or not, started to panic a bit'. It turned out to be symptoms of anxiety because the idea had been planted into her head. Everything was fine. They got over it. Nothing to write home about they said. 

But it got me wondering: How many of the symptoms out there are the result of panic? Is it possible that panic can exacerbate an otherwise mild respiratory infection? 

Take a look at panic attack symptoms: 

• "Racing" heart
  • Feeling weak, faint, or dizzy
  • Tingling or numbness in the hands and fingers
  • Sense of terror, or impending doom or death
  • Feeling sweaty or having chills
  • Chest pains
  • Breathing difficulties
  • Feeling a loss of control

I think some people could be dying of sheer panic. 

It's all psychological.

People have been conditioned into being afraid of falling ill.

Fear creates anxiety, which leads to stress. I'm often reminded of the phrase "you'll worry yourself sick".

And this is where the little-known 'German New Medicine' I feel has some merit. Mental trauma causes illness, "dis-ease", and its only when this trauma is resolved, then the body can heal itself.

• Like 5

Stop listening to doctors, scientists and Boris.

BG knows all about the Covid future.

He says "you don't want your loved ones to die the last".... meaning you want your loved one to die first...right?

Die ASAP... lol

Funny he speaks like a spokesman for the all vaccine companies. lol

Edited by BridgeBuilder

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The majority are accepting and acting this way because most have literally been brainwashed for decades.

Repetition, repetition, repetition. It works for learning multiplication and the disinformation, misinformation and lies of TPTB

They repeat the message until you are brainwashed 

The media repeat the messages that serves them over and over again. After years of immersion in to this system we unconsciously passively accept a world controlled by corporations. They dictate how we think what we eat and how to behave.

What can we do?

The media propaganda is blatantly obvious now and many our trying to understand situations by doing their own research and not taking everything they see on the major media for granted. It sometimes takes year of personal research to understand the media propaganda model and admit your ignorance. Corporations controlling governments and the media don´t want a population that is well educated and informed and capable of critical thinking. Voicing your opinion and communicating with others about this subject is the one thing that you can do to raise awareness. It is important for people to become aware of the effects of the propaganda.

Oh my god. What Tony Benn states about the 3 elements of control is what I’ve been saying for years. Why is our education system still in a mess. Why are we consuming ever increasing amounts of shit food with next to zero goodness, yet watch more celebrity chefs and cookery programmes than ever  (so we can kid ourselves how healthy we are) yet very few cook like that. Why are we fed trash tv like X factor, Big Brother, The only way is Essex and similar gutter shite. Why have they always instilled fear in our hearts - first religion, then terrorism and now viruses. It’s because TPTB want us thick, malnourished and fearful so we remain sickly, believe and comply. An intelligent and healthy population are resistant and enquiring. That threatens their agenda. We are now experiencing the outcome of that with the flocks of sheeple believing all the Covid crap and so fucking scared they can’t see beyond the lies they are fed. 

In the voice of a robot: We are obedient. We are complying. We don’t question. We are - totally void of individual thought!!!

• Like 1

I despair that people don't ask themselves how much these incessant reports of 'outbreaks' and 'surges' would differ from previous flu seasons if the mainstream had reported those in the same detail as they have this year. It's the first time the flu seasons have been analysed microscopically and been given 24-7 media coverage (along with mass testing). Once you get your head around that, which shouldn't be difficult, the whole charade quickly falls apart.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

I despair that people don't ask themselves how much these incessant reports of 'outbreaks' and 'surges' would differ from previous flu seasons if the mainstream had reported those in the same detail as they have this year. It's the first time the flu seasons have been analysed microscopically and been given 24-7 media coverage (along with mass testing). Once you get your head around that, which shouldn't be difficult, the whole charade quickly falls apart.

Flu? What’s that - it seems to have totally vanished. Oooh that’s good - let’s hope the same happens to Covid-non-existent-19 with this magical vaccine lovely billy boy is planning on saving us all with! 

fnar fnar

9 minutes ago, Chris K said:

Oh my god. What Tony Benn states about the 3 elements of control is what I’ve been saying for years. Why is our education system still in a mess. Why are we consuming ever increasing amounts of shit food with next to zero goodness, yet watch more celebrity chefs and cookery programmes than ever  (so we can kid ourselves how healthy we are) yet very few cook like that. Why are we fed trash tv like X factor, Big Brother, The only way is Essex and similar gutter shite. Why have they always instilled fear in our hearts - first religion, then terrorism and now viruses. It’s because TPTB want us thick, malnourished and fearful so we remain sickly, believe and comply. An intelligent and healthy population are resistant and enquiring. That threatens their agenda. We are now experiencing the outcome of that with the flocks of sheeple believing all the Covid crap and so fucking scared they can’t see beyond the lies they are fed. 

In the voice of a robot: We are obedient. We are complying. We don’t question. We are - totally void of individual thought!!!

when I come 'home' to my parents house I cannot speek about these matters.

My mom and dad blindfolded believe anything the msn says.

With my collegues at work dito.

With most of my friends dito.

when I even dare to counter their believes I get the 'get out'.

kind regards

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

He says "you don't want your loved ones to die the last".... meaning you want your loved one to die first...right?

Die ASAP... lol

Does this psycho think he runs the world. Who the F does he think he is telling us all what’s going to be happening. He’s not medically trained or elected. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Die ASAP... lol

Does this psycho think he runs the world. Who the F does he think he is telling us all what’s going to be happening. He’s not medically trained or elected. 

Edited by Chris K
Apologies for duplication 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's all psychological.

People have been conditioned into being afraid of falling ill.

Fear creates anxiety, which leads to stress. I'm often reminded of the phrase "you'll worry yourself sick".

And this is where the little-known 'German New Medicine' I feel has some merit. Mental trauma causes illness, "dis-ease", and its only when this trauma is resolved, then the body can heal itself.

Also It’s programming people to make every decision based on fear. Today you wash your hands, keep your distance and wear a mask and didn’t catch covid 19. The brain says everything you’ve done is the right decision. Your making good decisions. You didn’t catch covid. Keep doing what you’re doing. So there is a feel good reward system going on there.  There could be a completely different scenario unrelated to all that and the brain chooses the safe option again. Basing decisions on fear is a good thing it says and avoiding is good too. So the person is then programming themselves on how they make their decisions with good decisions being based on fear.  Until they know they’re doing that then there’s not much that can be done because you can show them all the evidence in the world and they won’t believe it.  

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Also It’s programming people to make every decision based on fear. Today you wash your hands, keep your distance and wear a mask and didn’t catch covid 19. The brain says everything you’ve done is the right decision. Your making good decisions. You didn’t catch covid. Keep doing what you’re doing. So there is a feel good reward system going on there.  There could be a completely different scenario unrelated to all that and the brain chooses the safe option again. Basing decisions on fear is a good thing it says and avoiding is good too. So the person is then programming themselves on how they make their decisions with good decisions being based on fear.  Until they know they’re doing that then there’s not much that can be done because you can show them all the evidence in the world and they won’t believe it.  

Exactly. So once reasonable or even nice human beings are glaring if you get too close and god forbid you haven’t a nappy on ya face, they are insulting and abusing you - selfish, ignorant, do as you’re told. 

Mob rule exists and it’s a kind of mob rule that takes over - fear is the ring leader - don’t comply and you are the enemy. Their once reasonable behaviour is gone. Lynch mobs exist even today. I’m wondering if it also includes elements of their own psychosis and irritation with no way of expressing it. They can’t express it against the government (their loss of freedom etc., which they are feeling whether they know it or not) so they target those that don’t want to comply. It’s a mirror affect - they see what they want so attack it coz they can’t have it. Instead they should join forces. But they don’t. They keep close to the flock of similar conforming sheeple. If the flock threw down their masks so would the antagonistic few who show anger towards the non conformists - the enlightened ones.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Chris K said:

Exactly. So once reasonable or even nice human beings are glaring if you get too close and god forbid you haven’t a nappy on ya face, they are insulting and abusing you - selfish, ignorant, do as you’re told. 

Mob rule exists and it’s a kind of mob rule that takes over - fear is the ring leader - don’t comply and you are the enemy. Their once reasonable behaviour is gone. Lynch mobs exist even today. I’m wondering if it also includes elements of their own psychosis and irritation with no way of expressing it. They can’t express it against the government (their loss of freedom etc., which they are feeling whether they know it or not) so they target those that don’t want to comply. It’s a mirror affect - they see what they want so attack it coz they can’t have it. Instead they should join forces. But they don’t. They keep close to the flock of similar conforming sheeple. If the flock threw down their masks so would the antagonistic few who show anger towards the non conformists - the enlightened ones.  

The two different types of people have different value systems. So we might value our freedoms over our safety and they value safety over freedoms.  It’s just a different value system which leads to different belief systems and therefore different behaviours. I wouldn’t say because I value freedom over safety I’m enlightened. Would you?  My own values and beliefs and knowledge lead me to think my freedoms and safety are at high risk here.  It’s a real threat.  I see those others as not having a real threat but a perceived threat with covid.