Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

If this is the case, then expect many people to lose their jobs and businesses in the Capital and surrounds.

MPs on a call with Matt Hancock this afternoon have been told that London is to go into Tier 3 from 00:01 Wednesday morning, along with parts of Essex and Hertfordshire.

TIER-3-LONDON-copy.jpg?fit=1200,674&ssl=

https://order-order.com/2020/12/14/confirmed-london-to-move-to-tier-3-at-0001-wednesday-morning/

More context on Tedros here:

On 9/26/2020 at 6:07 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"My friend Tedros"

Nice company you're keeping there, BoJo. /s

WHO Director Was Top Member of Violent Ethiopian Communist Party
https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/the-pursuit-of-happiness/content/2020-04-06-who-director-was-top-member-of-violent-ethiopian-communist-party/

Dr. Tedros Adhanom One of WHO Director General Finalist is an Individual Suspected of a Crime Against Humanity
https://ecadforum.com/2017/04/23/dr-tedros-adhanom-is-an-individual-suspected-of-a-crime-against-humanity/

Guest Gone Fishing...

(l need to catch up - this might already be posted)

Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng has defended a prayer he delivered at the Tembisa Hospital on 10 December 2020, saying there was nothing untoward about the prayer because South Africa was a secular state. Mogoeng prayed against corruption and COVID-19 vaccines, which he said might be harmful to humans. Mogoeng also said that he never said he was against vaccines, but against vaccines that may 'corrupt' DNA and called on God to destroy it. 

Just now, Basket Case said:

(l need to catch up - this might already be posted)

Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng has defended a prayer he delivered at the Tembisa Hospital on 10 December 2020, saying there was nothing untoward about the prayer because South Africa was a secular state. Mogoeng prayed against corruption and COVID-19 vaccines, which he said might be harmful to humans. Mogoeng also said that he never said he was against vaccines, but against vaccines that may 'corrupt' DNA and called on God to destroy it. 

Well what can I say. Praise the Lord. 😆

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Is this a light at the end of the tunnel? Are the walls starting close in on them? I must admit some of the stories coming out in the MSM is quite surprising at this time. 

Well I think there's a tendency on this forum to view everything as controlled opposition or a psyop (sometimes justifiably), but hard to see that as anything but a bit of good news, finally. Being involved with genocide charges is not a good look whatever way you spin it, and he's one of their main public faces.

I hope 2021 at least reveals a few more chinks in their armour like this and maybe sets the stage for a pushback. 2020 has seen them have it all their own way and it has to end at some stage.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Well what can I say. Praise the Lord. 😆

Praising the Lord aside, the Chief Justice of South Africa calls out corruption and convid vaxxines that change DNA..

I did a quick scan of the headlines last night before bed and i saw the daily mail was writing a piece about a study (see it at the bottom of this post) that shows people exhibiting the symptoms that are being labelled 'covid 19' which the government is telling us are caused by a brand new coronavirus are being found to have autoantibodies in their system which means that their own immune systems turn on them

Please read this snippet from a piece written by the world mercury project YEARS ago that was speaking about a phenomenon that occurs with some vaccines including the flu vaccine whereby through a process they don't really understand which they call 'molecular mimicry' the flu vaccine creates autoantibodies that then make the persons immune system turn on itself

We also know that the places worse hit by 'covid' are the places that had previously had big roll outs of the flu vaccine particularly amongst their elderly who are the people developing the covid symptoms

So imo we need to be looking at this link between the flu vaccination and covid symptoms:

Molecular Mimicry—Understanding the Link between Vaccines and Autoimmune Disease
March 20, 2018
By the World Mercury Project Team

Autoimmune diseases have become increasingly common in the United States and other high-income countries over the past several decades and now affect an estimated 5%-10% of the population in those countries.....when the body’s immune responses get misdirected against itself.

The pathogenic hallmark of autoimmune disease is the production of proteins called autoantibodies, whereby the immune system mistakenly attacks the body’s own organs, tissues and cells instead of fighting external pathogens. Vaccines can prompt autoantibody production through a mechanism called “molecular mimicry.”

'Autoantibodies' make some people more likely to suffer severe coronavirus symptoms and cause 'long Covid', scientists say

• People with coronavirus have high numbers of 'autoantibodies' in their blood
  • Block body's Covid-tackling antibodies and attack several areas, including brain 
  • Could account for why some Covid sufferers experience long-lasting symptoms 

By Jemma Carr For Mailonline

Published: 20:53, 13 December 2020 | Updated: 22:50, 13 December 2020

Extreme levels of 'friendly fire' antibodies in the immune system could trigger severe coronavirus symptoms and cause 'long Covid', scientists say.

Coronavirus patients have high numbers of 'autoantibodies' in their blood which block the body's Covid-tackling antibodies and attack several areas, including the brain, blood vessels and liver.

This could account for why some Covid sufferers experience long-lasting symptoms - such as fatigue, breathlessness and brain problems, a study found. 

Researchers at Yale University counted the number of 'autoantibodies' in the blood of 194 hospital workers and patients with Covid - compared to 30 healthy staff members.

They found that non-infected people had far fewer autoantibodies than those who had the virus. 

Another set of tests discovered that people with more autoantibodies - which attack the same organs known to be damaged in Covid sufferers - experienced worse Covid-19 symptoms.

Scientists fear the negative effects of the 'friendly fire' could continue for an extended period of time, causing long Covid.

Yale immunobiologist and the study's senior author Aaron Ring told The Guardian: 'Covid-19 patients make autoantibodies that actually interfere with immune responses against the virus.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9049201/Extreme-levels-friendly-fire-bodys-immune-cause-long-Covid.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Staeld said:

So they have conveniently discovered a new variant of the virus in order to justify London going into Tier 3 lockdown.

they will keep moving the goal posts until one of two things happen:

either they manage to remould the economy and society into a top down, totalitarian technocracy that will micro-manage every aspect of your life OR the public stop buying into the BS and start asserting their personal sovereignty by peaceful NON compliance on a MASS scale

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they will keep moving the goal posts until one of two things happen:

either they manage to remould the economy and society into a top down, totalitarian technocracy that will micro-manage every aspect of your life OR the public stop buying into the BS and start asserting their personal sovereignty by peaceful NON compliance on a MASS scale

My concern though is that countries in the west have not lived under any recent authoritarian dictatorships and therefore are less aware of the patterns/tactics used to usher in such a society. You see protests in much higher numbers in countries that have....Germany for example, they know all too well where this is all headed! My fear is that we'll need to feel a lot more pain before enough resist...and that could take decades to then turn around. In addition, I worry about our ability to revolt once a technical enforcement solution is in place from surviallance.....AI merged with robotics is no longer Sci Fi realm.....it's not that far away. As soon as we have stable quantum computers, AI will take off expotentially I think....and on the robotics side, bostom dynamics have come on leaps and bounds! Unfortunately the negative forces of the world will want to use such solutions to control us where the power of 'no' is not really a viable option.

Edited by TechGeekDee
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TechGeekDee said:

My fear is that we'll need to feel a lot more pain before enough resist...and that could take decades to then turn around. In addition, I worry about our ability to revolt once a technical enforcement solution is in place from surviallance.....AI merged with robotics is no longer Sci Fi realm.....it's not that far away.

the technocracy is being built around us as we speak; we have no time left for ignorance

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

the technocracy is being built around us as we speak; we have no time left for ignorance

Yup, and if you want a glimse of what society it will likely lead too...this is a scary read - https://www.amazon.co.uk/have-been-harmonised-Kai-Strittmatter/dp/1913083004/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1OYR27WXCE90L&dchild=1&keywords=we+have+been+harmonised&qid=1607963437&sprefix=we+have+been+h%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-1

listened to ken bruce "popmaster" today and got waylaid with stuff and accidentally left the channel on at 12pm

Jeremy effin Vine came on and i heard the moronic voice of aunty.

holy shit.. i was throwing stuff at my radio. its moronic discussion for morons and #the crowning turd in the water pipe# was a some arsewipe scientist talking about how everyone needs to be veyr scared and can have a christmas drink with family on the street side socially distanced ... the mutha fooka was from imperial college and the sub-editor of the magazine "vaccine"

i was raging like a teenager

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Is this a light at the end of the tunnel? Are the walls starting close in on them? I must admit some of the stories coming out in the MSM is quite surprising at this time. 

Hopefully but probably a distraction from a worse evil being committed as usual. Don’t think genocide is not horrendous just thinking he probably did a worse one somewhere else

2 hours ago, Pinkman said:

What do we all think will happen after this 'Christmas grace period' ? Is the inevitable 'third wave' on its way? I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy Christmas when I know we will all shortly be told to stay away from each other again. 

Hancock just saying about new variant of covid found. Reckons vaccine will sort it. There your new bullshit to justify carrying on. Not that they need any!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic