Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

21 minutes ago, zArk said:

The officers are there to effectively ask you to adhere to the rules and can ask you to leave rhe premises just like on trains or buses

If you do not leave the business premises then the officer has powers to fine you for non compliance

Not to wear the mask but to leave the business property

Its simple really.....leave the shop....dont kick off, dont give the cop abuse....

Or if you are rocking the common law and fancy it, ask the officer if hes giving you an order to leave the shop..... 

Look think about it like this..... a wheel chair user goes to a resturant and orders food. The waiter refuses and says 'i dont have to'

The wheelchair user goes home, contacts a solicitor and sues the resturant for discrimination

You are the waiter....choose your action carefully. Perform and then give em a bill. Btw rhey wont pay it ....it would need enforcement through court but thats what they do with their fines and penalties

If you won't leave, technically you're trespassing and can be removed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, zArk said:

Its simple really.....leave the shop....dont kick off, dont give the cop abuse....

Or if you are rocking the common law and fancy it, ask the officer if hes giving you an order to leave the shop..... 

Watching that sainsburys video it is like they were just out to get that guy, he was polite,calm and they still arrested him.

slowly creeping fascist state,

25 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

'They' have had as long as anyone else to see what the f is going on, its not like 1970s where you didn't have the info instantly to hand like now.

I'm nobody special but even I can look things up & find out.

I agree, unfortunately as the saying goes common sense is not so common and ignorance seems like a very tempting comfort blanket for a lot of people.

That's the reality, hard as it is its more useful to try and understand the psychology and figure out how to get through to the most amount of people than deciding to just say a big fuck you to the world. I'm as frustrated by it as anyone but they want us to fight with eachother, it's playing into their hands.

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

yes, use us as chess pieces against each other.

Exactly. I despair when I see crowds of MAGA and Antifa types meeting in Washington to hurl slogans and abuse at eachother.

I'd side more with the conservatives at the moment but it's all a big distraction. Lefty goons or Covid sheep deserve pity not anger, they're not the real enemy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just get rid of this Queen of diamonds already. smh

Here we go again, another one of those mythical 3 week lockdowns to flatten the curve, which gets extended and extended, ending up being 3 months plus of house arrest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9048219/Germany-tightens-virus-lockdown-rules-Christmas-period.html

Germany cancels Christmas: Angela Merkel plunges country into new national lockdown over the festive season in desperate bid to drive down Covid infection rate

• Country will close most shops and schools and further limit social contact
  • The measures will be in place from December 16 to January 10 to stop spread
  • Germany recorded 20,200 new cases and 321 additional deaths on Saturday
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2020 at 11:13 PM, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

FOUND IT

read this and burn it into your skull. this wont stop an arrest but if:

you asserted you are standing on common law at time of arrest

you kept gob shut during arrest period

and

at court you have created your own claim (counter-claim / counter complaint)

then

put this inside large [ ] parenthesis

its their rules and you make it law

dont have to identify oneself.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Germany places anti-lockdown supporters under digital surveillance
https://reclaimthenet.org/germany-places-anti-lockdown-supporters-under-digital-surveillance/

In the article, it mentions the German gov. are following the National Academy of Sciences' suggestion of tough lockdown. 

Well, here's Bill Gates receiving the NAS Public Welfare Medal, 2013. He makes a quip at the beginning of the speech, joking about him and Melinda only have two degrees between them and 'both of them are Melinda's'. He also gives props to J. D. Rockefeller (only just found this, so haven't watched it all - he may say more interesting stuff):

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

'Something, something, something, dark side'...

Declaration.png.9f03be20b7a6e74a58941a9e9d6b9e3c.png

"Covid has left me scarred and deformed. But, I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the Fourth Reich for a safe and secure society." 

Mad that I only replaced two small parts of that speech and it could be a real quote in 2020

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic