Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://humanrealitymatrix.wordpress.com/the-human-reality-matrix/

 

Just a short note to suggest that the coronavirus vaccine may be the true bio-weapon and the coronavirus a simple decoy. The chinese have been trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine since 2001 and have repeatedly noted that vaccines often make the disease process worse. They largely confined the outbreak locally in Wuhan whilst allowing it to spread widely throughout the world.

 

It should be noted that there is NO vaccine against HIV more than 30yrs after discovery as the virus complicates the immune system just like the coronavirus does that has been modified as a bioweapon. A bioweapon would naturally be developed to make immunization difficult or dangerous. Below the links is just text that I posted in a forum related to this issue, although it does contain a paragraph on the recent interview with Bill Gates and the significance of the upside down cross worn be Melinda that may be of interest.

 

'But a vaccine designed to produce cellular immunity against HIV faces a challenge, as central memory T-cells are the most important reservoir of HIV-infected cells in the body. A vaccine that stimulated the production of central memory T-cells might actually increase susceptibility to infection (as appears to have happened in one trial).'

 

http://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/search-hiv-prevention-vaccine

 

Coronavirus attacks Tcells just like HIV

 

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200413/Novel-coronavirus-attacks-and-destroys-T-cells-just-like-HIV.aspx

 

China to give first sars immunisation (2003)

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4417-china-to-give-first-sars-vaccine-to-people/

 

Caution raised over sars vaccine (2005)

https://www.nature.com/articles/news050110-3

 

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” 

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” 

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” 

― Sun Tzu, The Art of war

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.” 

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” 

― Sun tzu, The Art of War

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Coronavirus vaccine or potential depopulation bioweapon

 

This post contains an important concept not really understood or appreciated by humanity at present so please take the time if available to understand the contents. (IMHO) :)

I was recently faced with a situation of how to deal with children and the up-coming coronavirus vaccine when one parent is provaccine and the other is anti. For the older one I simply suggested it should be a personal decision after studying the relevant details however I am wondering what others think the best approach would be for the younger child?

 

Here are some of the details I provided to the older child and if anyone has any other relevant points I would love to hear them.

 

1/ Association with Bill Gates, vaccines, planned parenthood, eugenics, population control etc.

b/ previous bHCG depopulation experimental vaccine used. Originally developed in 1972 and used experimentally in third world countries without consent to control populations. Imagine the level of depopulation vaccine technology available 50yrs on.

2/ Potential mRNA vaccine. Currently none approved for human use (wikipedia)?  with plans to vaccinate the entire planet on an emergency basis.  Are we really in some AI simulation?

3/ Rushed experiental vaccine, 18months to delivery, usually 5yrs for normal vaccines.

4/ Huge market worth trillions to vaccinate a planet yearly. Corporations (nonsentient machines) have legal protection if any side effects so only concern is profit.

5/ Viral vaccine with issues of high mutagenicity - ?11 coronavirus strains already.

6/ Coronavirus is a bioweapon. Part of weapons development would make vaccine development and use difficult or dangerous. We must entertain the possibility that the global emergency experimental vaccine may infact be the real bioweapon whilst the virus is simply a decoy.

7/ HIV insertions in coronavirus as part of bioweapon. No HIV vaccine available despite being present for over 30 years. HIV complicates the immune system and vaccine development.

'But a vaccine designed to produce cellular immunity against HIV faces a challenge, as central memory T-cells are the most important reservoir of HIV-infected cells in the body. A vaccine that stimulated the production of central memory T-cells might actually increase susceptibility to infection (as appears to have happened in one trial).'

http://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/search-hiv-prevention-vaccine

Coronavirus attacks Tcells just like HIV

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200413/Novel-coronavirus-attacks-and-destroys-T-cells-just-like-HIV.aspx

8/ Minimal (almost zero) risk of coronavirus to children extending to those in their 60's. Uncertain risk from experimental vaccine. Perhaps 100's of times more dangerous. Many cases in history like thalidomide of trusted medical intervention causing harm.

9/ Virus interference. Recent study showed that having a flu vaccine increased the risk of coronavirus.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-19-flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-infection-risk.html

10/ Plenty of movies from the unconscious about depopulation scenarios involving vaccines. 12 Monkeys. Children of men.

11/ Personal synchronicities that suggest this is a possible timeline. The whole antivax movement developed over decades may be an attempt to modify this timeline. The largest impacts on a timeline are often the hardest to modify or change.

12/ Issues of timeline modification. These things are so obviously part of an artificial scenario or simulation. The important question is why? Almost certainly there was a timeline which involved global war, depopulation and eventual extinction. The issue is one of natural laws involved in timeline modification. If there is no collective change in behaviour or consciousness it may be possible to modify certain outcomes but not others. For instance there may have been a WW1 type scenario involving a global war however phase shifted a century. This is replaced by a global pandemic also phase shifted by a century. This targets the sickest people in their 80's rather than the best of humanity in their 20's however a certain number of people are still forced into an early death by natural laws. There are probably things that can only be consciously changed by humanity in the present using free will, such as the number of deaths and freedom of information or average level of consciousness or vibratory frequency. This would involve the widespread appreciation and acceptance that we are collectively as a planet in a reorganisaiton of timeline scenario involving advanced alien technology.

However these things are also a system of communication and information transfer through time which can further help modify the timeline. For such a scenario involving thousands of years and advanced AI it is easy to accept that previous World Wars are simple mechanisms of information transfer through time. For instance there is the WW2 timeline, the nazis and their use of technology to control humans (IBM), nazi biological weapons development, rise of nationalism, death camps (muslims and Jews) and eventual use of nuclear weapons against Japan or (China) in 2045. These changes are almost certainly going to be associated with the return of Jesus and the apocalypse as previously documented.

 

Links.

 

Plandemic

https://www.brighteon.com/45c1558c-4163-4961-9f92-11c7c4c1af21

Nobel Prize winner associated with disovery of HIV confirms the coronavirus is a bioweapon with HIV inserts.

https://greatgameindia.com/nobel-prize-winner-french-virologist-confirm-covid-19-hiv-study/

https://wearechange.org/is-covid-19-man-made-hiv-discoverer-says-could-only-have-been-created-in-a-lab/

Indian scientists confirm same

https://greatgameindia.com/indian-scientists-discover-coronavirus-engineered-with-aids-like-insertions/

 

what they arent telling you

https://greatgameindia.com/indian-scientists-discover-coronavirus-engineered-with-aids-like-insertions/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-02-coronavirus-bioweapon-chinese-vaccine-experiment-gone-wrong-pshuttle-sn-gene-sequence.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-20-full-transcript-smoking-gun-interview-prof-frances-boyle-coronavirus-bioweapons.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-19-flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-infection-risk.html

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200312/Could-rushing-a-coronavirus-vaccine-cause-more-harm.aspx

 

The Pseudoscience of Vaccines

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb56ace086bd2007913612f

https://youtu.be/Rc6_QudIwqA

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebafca0244ac5001d21b078

 

Forced Vaccinations

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebb5cf4244ac5001d2332d0

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebeb603244ac5001d2732ea

Rushed experimental vaccine (around minute 37) "safer to sit this one out"

https://youtu.be/PF4BzDYsXTc

 

The Red Pill Reality Matrix Ebook

Redundant links due to shadow banning.

https://ln.sync.com/dl/-biy4merm7ee9a20/7bauggt9-9t3rhayu-

https://humanrealitymatrix.wordpress.com/the-human-reality-matrix/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-zuwq4ww7L72g1e72JILjQU9OPUWZAG/view?usp=sharing

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

No, you didn’t vote for this. But the people you thought you were voting for lost their power a long time ago when the whole class of them sold out to the richest bankers somewhere around the year 1913. And we haven’t been a free country since . . .

 

its true that the cabal got  their long planned for central bank with the passing of the federal reserve act 1913 which was passed in congress when most of the house had gone on recess and they also created the unconstitutional inland revenue service in the same year to tax peoples income but the subversion had been going on for much longer as they'd already had several central banks which had all been struck down by patriots who understood what was at stake

 

to learn about the history of the creation of the federal reserve watch the creature of jekyll island and 'the money masters'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

A friend said to me yesterday.

"We have the vaccine now & once we've all had it things can go back to normal."

 

I was dumbfounded...tried to say about the masks etc never going away, but just got that fluoridated look back.

 

I've had so many idiots say this to me. I'm losing hope.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

A friend said to me yesterday.

"We have the vaccine now & once we've all had it things can go back to normal."

 

I was dumbfounded...tried to say about the masks etc never going away, but just got that fluoridated look back.

 

Pff yeah, this is the mentality of so many people, despite the fact that not a single one of these talking heads, the likes of Fauci etc., has said we're going back to normal. Plenty of "new normal", no actual normal.

 

There's going to be some shit storm once these people finally realise normal is never meant to come back. The only question is when that will be, it could be when the boot is pressing down on their face.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

I love David Icke. He keeps saying 'humanity is waking up'. But mostly all I see is idiots going to sleep and taking up the you know what.

they have always been like this. They like their toys, gadgets, holidays, outings too much to think and question their authority figures.

they love the drama, they love following orders (and they expect their orders to be followed by their minions)

 

only now at a social juncture are the differences being highlighted even more

by zArk

 

 

Zark is so right here. its so sad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadowmoon said:

they have always been like this. They like their toys, gadgets, holidays, outings too much to think and question their authority figures.

they love the drama, they love following orders (and they expect their orders to be followed by their minions)

 

only now at a social juncture are the differences being highlighted even more

by zArk

 

 

Zark is so right here. its so sad

 

Spot on, Zark. Depressing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

 

Pff yeah, this is the mentality of so many people, despite the fact that not a single one of these talking heads, the likes of Fauci etc., has said we're going back to normal. Plenty of "new normal", no actual normal.

 

There's going to be some shit storm once these people finally realise normal is never meant to come back. The only question is when that will be, it could be when the boot is pressing down on their face.

 

 

"Oh look, dear Mr Smith over the road is being dragged out of his house!"

"Well. He did refuse the vaccine."

 

They won't wake up until they hammer hits them?

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court."

Reply "i  object"

The exemption is common law. 

Follow the karl lentz method but lets be clear about that video, .its all propaganda.

 

During an arrest the cops question and talk to gain jurisdiction. Ask for the verified criminal complaint. Rhere really is no other thing to do

 

The officers perform for a corporation. Officers try to show you are part of the corporation and 'understand' the corporate rules

 

Choose to be released on bail (accepting the jurisdiction) or wait till they have to release you by their own rules. 72 hours i think

 

Its not fun

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

Reply "i  object"

The exemption is common law. 

Follow the karl lentz method but lets be clear about that video, .its all propaganda.

 

During an arrest the cops question and talk to gain jurisdiction. Ask for the verified criminal complaint. Rhere really is no other thing to do

 

The officers perform for a corporation. Officers try to show you are part of the corporation and 'understand' the corporate rules

 

Choose to be released on bail (accepting the jurisdiction) or wait till they have to release you by their own rules. 72 hours i think

 

Its not fun

 

 

 

 

 

 

Say, "sorry officer, I can't understand you. Your voice is muffled through your face nappy."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

"Oh look, dear Mr Smith over the road is being dragged out of his house!"

"Well. He did refuse the vaccine."

 

They won't wake up until they hammer hits them?

 

 

 

I think just saying "they" is over simplifying it a bit actually. 

 

There are certainly people like this, who will never acknowledge what's going on until they personally lose their freedom or livelihoods because of ever more ridiculous and authoritarian rules.

 

Then there are those who see through it somewhat and might have a moan in private but still follow the rules out of a sense of duty and social pressure.

 

Then others who are mostly/fully aware but completely apathetic and trying to distract themselves with drink or drugs because they've already taken the black pill and don't see a way out.

 

There are others who are raging and fully aware what's going on but choose to do nothing out of fear of arrest.

 

And there are a few trying to do whatever they can in any small way, going to protests, not wearing masks, writing to MPs etc.

 

Its a complex issue, saying its "us vs the sheep" is over-simplifying it and actually plays into the hands of the people behind this because they want polarisation. We have to keep in mind that we are all victims of a powerful form of psychological manipulation and torture, even the most obedient of "the sheep" is acting that way due to a mix of personality and personal circumstance in reaction to a crime against humanity that they didn't imstigate, we can't put all the blame at their door and in fact we are not helping ourselves in doing so. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

I think just saying "they" is over simplifying it a bit actually. 

 

There are certainly people like this, who will never acknowledge what's going on until they personally lose their freedom or livelihoods because of ever more ridiculous and authoritarian rules.

 

Then there are those who see through it somewhat and might have a moan in private but still follow the rules out of a sense of duty and social pressure.

 

Then others who are mostly/fully aware but completely apathetic and trying to distract themselves with drink or drugs because they've already taken the black pill and don't see a way out.

 

There are others who are raging and fully aware what's going on but choose to do nothing out of fear of arrest.

 

And there are a few trying to do whatever they can in any small way, going to protests, not wearing masks, writing to MPs etc.

 

Its a complex issue, saying its "us vs the sheep" is over-simplifying it and actually plays into the hands of the people behind this because they want polarisation. We have to keep in mind that we are all victims of a powerful form of psychological manipulation and torture, even the most obedient of "the sheep" is acting that way due to a mix of personality and personal circumstance in reaction to a crime against humanity that they didn't imstigate, we can't put all the blame at their door and in fact we are not helping ourselves in doing so. 

 

'They' have had as long as anyone else to see what the f is going on, its not like 1970s where you didn't have the info instantly to hand like now.

 

I'm nobody special but even I can look things up & find out.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Say, "sorry officer, I can't understand you. Your voice is muffled through your face nappy."

The officers are there to effectively ask you to adhere to the rules and can ask you to leave rhe premises just like on trains or buses

If you do not leave the business premises then the officer has powers to fine you for non compliance

Not to wear the mask but to leave the business property

 

Its simple really.....leave the shop....dont kick off, dont give the cop abuse....

Or if you are rocking the common law and fancy it, ask the officer if hes giving you an order to leave the shop..... 

 

Look think about it like this..... a wheel chair user goes to a resturant and orders food. The waiter refuses and says 'i dont have to'

The wheelchair user goes home, contacts a solicitor and sues the resturant for discrimination

 

You are the waiter....choose your action carefully. Perform and then give em a bill. Btw rhey wont pay it ....it would need enforcement through court but thats what they do with their fines and penalties

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, zArk said:

The officers are there to effectively ask you to adhere to the rules and can ask you to leave rhe premises just like on trains or buses

If you do not leave the business premises then the officer has powers to fine you for non compliance

Not to wear the mask but to leave the business property

 

Its simple really.....leave the shop....dont kick off, dont give the cop abuse....

Or if you are rocking the common law and fancy it, ask the officer if hes giving you an order to leave the shop..... 

 

Look think about it like this..... a wheel chair user goes to a resturant and orders food. The waiter refuses and says 'i dont have to'

The wheelchair user goes home, contacts a solicitor and sues the resturant for discrimination

 

You are the waiter....choose your action carefully. Perform and then give em a bill. Btw rhey wont pay it ....it would need enforcement through court but thats what they do with their fines and penalties

 

 

If you won't leave, technically you're trespassing and can be removed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, zArk said:

Its simple really.....leave the shop....dont kick off, dont give the cop abuse....

Or if you are rocking the common law and fancy it, ask the officer if hes giving you an order to leave the shop..... 

 

Watching that sainsburys video it is like they were just out to get that guy, he was polite,calm and they still arrested him.

slowly creeping fascist state,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...